PDA

View Full Version : My new purchase: Logun S16S and GunPower Storm (AirForce Talon) Full PCP setup

GamezBond
05-06-2011, 03:38 AM
AoA all,
Just got back from the UK and brought these with me.

Logun S16S
GunPower Storm (AirForce Talon)
Axsor PCP Stir-up hand pump
15 Litre Compressed air bottle (Scuba diving tank)
Nikko stirling 4x12x50 Mountmaster IR scope with illumination
2 x Bipods (One is Nikko Stirling and the other is GunPower)
Lockable hard travel case for rifles.
A selection of heavy pellets.

Everything is .22 and the pics are below. Enjoy :)

I might consider selling the S16 which is 16 shot PCP rifle. Extremely powerful and deadly accurate.

A bit about the S16S (AKA Sweet 16)
The Logun S16s features a Lothar Walther barrel and integral silencer.

It has a grooved scope rail, integral pressure gauge and a fully adjustable two stage trigger and the safety catch is user resettable should the shot not be taken.

Bolt Actions on precharged rifles are common failure points, but the Logun features an all new stainless steel bolt action, for many years of reliable service.

The unique 16 shot dual magazine system is a fantastic addition to the S16.

Fire off 16 shots, and simply press the Magazine Eject button, flip round the magazine, and you have another 16 shots ready to go!

The S16s is threaded for a bipod, and will take most popular models, including the Harris Bipod range.

Unique Styling and Design

The key difference between the S16 and most precharged rifles is the styling. Pick up an S16s and it wouldnt look out of place on a sniper range.

The tactical design and features of the S16 include a precharged bottle with protective shroud and integral stock butt.

The bottle and shrouded barrel are easy to take down for compact transportation.

Power and Style

The Logun S16S is available in .177 and .22 calibers with 210Bar fill pressure.

Most precharged rifles on the market offer a shot capacity of 50-70 shots per fill. The S16S offers an incredible 225 shots per fill (.22)

Features
* 210Bar Fill Pressure
* 225 Shots Per Fill (.22) 180 Shots Per Fil (.177)
* Muzzle Velocity 800 ft/sec .177 600 ft/sec .22
* Energy 11.5 ft/lbs 15 Joules
* Weight 3.86kgs
* Length (Barrel) 36.8cm (Overall) 38"
* Magazine Capacity 16 shots (twin 32)

GamezBond
05-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Here are some more pics

GamezBond
05-06-2011, 04:23 AM
Here are some more pics for you guys

Dr Hanif Malik
05-06-2011, 05:14 AM
good air gun and accurate,good luck brother.

GamezBond
05-06-2011, 11:24 AM
The springer shown is my Webley Vulcan mk II. Even though its a springer its VERY accurate even with just the open sights. It has a Teflon seal and I replaced the spring with a Theoben gas ram when I purchased it. Been hunting with this classic without any disapointment ever since...

Now I think I got too many and hence the S16S is to be sold. Excellent well built gun. Made in the UK.

Arslan_tareen
05-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Congrats and Great to see you finally gone through with it bro , how is it working did you like it and talon did you got the US made version or Uk made ?
best of luck for the sale , though this forum has changed its rule and no sale of items is allowed here now , but you can contact the mods never the less to see how it goes .

Wolf Hunter
05-06-2011, 12:58 PM
Excellent purchase

GamezBond
05-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Congrats and Great to see you finally gone through with it bro , how is it working did you like it and talon did you got the US made version or Uk made ?
best of luck for the sale , though this forum has changed its rule and no sale of items is allowed here now , but you can contact the mods never the less to see how it goes .

Yeh I love the S16S build quality. It is so well built that they were pretty shocked at the customs in the UK :)
I bought the GunPower Storm version which is the UK version. Very nicely built too. I think the main difference is that Talon (the US version) has an adjustable hammer spring pre-load where as the UK one is fixed. So far its tuned to 23ft/lb but I havent really spent enough time on them as yet. Also might tune the S16s to be around 20ft/lb. Currently sub FAC.
Not advertising them here for sale, but it is advertised elsewhere. but wanted to share with enthusiasts here my new line up :)
So far using the pump but I will get the tank filled up too. I phoned the guy for Lahore Rifle club but he seems a bit busy :(
Anywhere else they can be filled in Lahore?

Trigger_happy78
05-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Very nice very nice

Hamdan Khan
05-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Goood air guns but in Pakistan people dont know about the PCP system....

Tiger Roars
05-06-2011, 06:28 PM
congratulation on new purchase, nice one.

"King Of Kings"
05-06-2011, 06:37 PM
very nice stuff,congrats,,,,,

regards.

LionHeart
06-06-2011, 10:52 AM
@GamezBond: Brother first of all many congrats for your this purchasing, Though I have been a silent member here for quite some time but your this new thread motivated me to came and write something again. I am also very found of PCP air rifles but unfortunately this particular air rifles are difficult to get. It seem that UK is the only easy available option of getting any PCP but according to my knowledge/search, pcp air rifles are much most expensive in UK specially those which has adjustable power option. Before I was hoping/considering Al-Sayad in Dubai but they don't have PCPs and this was a bit of disappointment for me.

At this time I would like you to share with us your experience of buying/boarding your all this stuff including their prices? Any concerns involved in safely get back in Pakistan with your all stuff. I know that anyone can bring air rifle with him/her from UK but I would like to know the exact procedure/way of doing it and my other concern at is with how much possible in quaintly/Volume ?

Let me explain my question couple of weeks back I did some online shopping of Pellets (2000 pellets of different brands) and an Air Rifle Scope from UK my stuff has been delivered in UK and someone coming back to Pakistan will bring my stuff with him, but is there any restriction/inquiry about volume/quality by the customs in UK?

Secondly, as you mentioned you bring your S16s in Hard Rifle Case which is a noticeable thing specially to our customs guys so How you manage to cleared your rifle case from them ?

Your help/sharing would be highly appreciated and certainly help us in this regard.

Regards,

Arslan_tareen
06-06-2011, 10:57 AM
^^ , pellets and scope should be fine as long as they are not in hand carry , rifle bringing process is very easy though one has to be carefull about Pakistani customs , and Logun s16 unfortunately does not have a adjustable power option or any UK based gun as its illegal to do so in Uk unless one has a FAC rifle , though some rifle are easy to adjust and some are much much harder .

LionHeart
06-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Thanks Arslan_Tareen for your feedback so pellets quantity/volume wouldn't make any objection when boarding in UK, that's a good relief for me. So InshAllah in near future (Summer Vacations) my contact will send my stuff and I would be able to share it here. But Still wondering how can I afford any PCP from UK? Is there any confirm status of Bringing Air Rifle/its stuff from USA ? I Highly Doubt about it ....! (I Just wish as in USA PCPs are much cheaper and with lots of verities/options)

I am really a fan of Benjamin Marauder .22 as its a great option in its price range.

Madham
06-06-2011, 12:31 PM
its good to see PCP guns here in pakistan

Mani
06-06-2011, 09:47 PM
congratulation

wasifali89
10-06-2011, 11:18 PM
im in love

taha
11-06-2011, 12:17 PM
MashaAllah - good looking guns. Best of luck with these beauties....

fluffmaster
11-06-2011, 01:21 PM
wah jee wah,,,, real sexies

LionHeart
13-06-2011, 10:12 PM
@Gamezbond: Where r u brother?, waiting for your reply !

ACHILLES
13-06-2011, 10:41 PM
something new for me.

bahi gee
15-06-2011, 03:06 AM
GamezBond Bro What? price of your Guns.

Huzaifa
15-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Nice purchase brother

hunter468
15-06-2011, 11:46 AM
congrats for the new purchase.
happy shooting

GamezBond
18-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Goood air guns but in Pakistan people dont know about the PCP system....

sort of true. There are people who know but because we dont make them here even though they r pretty easy to. Also because most areas dont have enough AIR pressure....just have the CNG pressure upto 200 bars :)

Hamdan Khan
18-06-2011, 08:03 PM
GamezBond Sir i Want to contact You plzzz mail me at hamdan.ahmed62@yahoo.com

GamezBond
18-06-2011, 08:52 PM
@GamezBond: Brother first of all many congrats for your this purchasing, Though I have been a silent member here for quite some time but your this new thread motivated me to came and write something again. I am also very found of PCP air rifles but unfortunately this particular air rifles are difficult to get. It seem that UK is the only easy available option of getting any PCP but according to my knowledge/search, pcp air rifles are much most expensive in UK specially those which has adjustable power option. Before I was hoping/considering Al-Sayad in Dubai but they don't have PCPs and this was a bit of disappointment for me.

At this time I would like you to share with us your experience of buying/boarding your all this stuff including their prices? Any concerns involved in safely get back in Pakistan with your all stuff. I know that anyone can bring air rifle with him/her from UK but I would like to know the exact procedure/way of doing it and my other concern at is with how much possible in quaintly/Volume ?

Let me explain my question couple of weeks back I did some online shopping of Pellets (2000 pellets of different brands) and an Air Rifle Scope from UK my stuff has been delivered in UK and someone coming back to Pakistan will bring my stuff with him, but is there any restriction/inquiry about volume/quality by the customs in UK?

Secondly, as you mentioned you bring your S16s in Hard Rifle Case which is a noticeable thing specially to our customs guys so How you manage to cleared your rifle case from them ?

Your help/sharing would be highly appreciated and certainly help us in this regard.

Regards,

AoA all,
Thank you all for the comments and your inputs.
I apologise for not being online for a while. Here is the reason. While I was in lahore, I got a contract offered to me for a few months in Denmark. The company wanted me within a few days after I had passed the interview etc. So I had to wrap up quickly and leave Lahore to go to Denmark. As you guys can imagine last 15 days have been absolutely busy for me and some nights I only slept 3/4 hours due to coming to Denmark. So I bought the flight and here I am writing this from Denmark now.so...

@LionHeart bro:
Thanks. PCPs have always amazed me since the day i heard about such a gun.You are right UK is not the cheapest but then again, ther eis no such thing as perfect situation, you will probably have to give in on something one way or another. In the UK you will not have adjustable power above 12ft lb. As you need a fire arm licence (FAC) for those sort of powers. But just to give you an idea of what sort of power 12ft/lb is, I have shot rabbits from around 70 to 80 meters away which is a hell of a long way using my Theoben Rapid 7 taking a head shot. The pellet penetrated the head very happily too. The rabbit just flipped in the air and I knew instantly I have hit it. Anyways my 9 ft/lb springer is the most powerful springer I have shot in Pakistan. And I have always thought it had a lot of power (until I measured it before coming to Denmark)
So just saying that even 12ft/lb is pretty good too. A normal shooter can not hit a target in the rough open hunting situation anything more than a 100 yards. and a 12ft/lb rifle is easily enough for distances reaching that (or close to 80 yards or so) easily and accurately. Please remember that power alone is not enough. Accuracy of the rifle and the shooter, a steady hand, a lot practice and consistency is also as important as the power and may be even more. cos its not every time you need to hit something at 100 yards, but you need all the other factors every time though.
Regarding the boarding stuff: This info that follows is gathered from a few online forums that I am a member of too. and people talk about their experiences going from a country to another etc. I brought my Webley Vulcan a few years back abd PIA made me run around a slight bit but at the end it was all fine. Now it only depends on the airline if they allow carrying weapons on the flight or not. there are some airlines which wont take any sort of weapon. So first of all you have to classify it and declare it as"sporting goods" as thats what it is. So never never say that its for hunting, just say you do "target shooting" and are going to participate in a competition IF someone asks, otherwise always put a label on the gun itself saying "Sporting equipment, disabled, unable to be used" atleast thats what I did.
As you know I have brougt two rifles this time around, a pcp pump, and a 15 litre cylinder all in one go. Thats because we had 90Kg allowance between us and i made a very good (full) use of that too.
anyway, at Heathrow when I was checking in, I told the guy at the desk that I have a pellet gun in my luggage (I had two but I didnt want to sock him too much) just to see his reaction. The guys said that he needs to ask his supervisor. The supervisor was a lady (which I always try to avoid when checking in especially with this kinda stuff) and told me that she will call the manager and the manager will have to take me to the customs declaration officers. I said fine because I knew it is perfectly legal to take them. I had also dimantled them so took the barrel off, took the buddy bottle off, completely emptied the buddy bottle of any air, then removed the valve, and then just left the valve hand tightened so any one can open and inspect it from inside too. anyways I had the parts of the two rifles spread in 3 different suit cases. The manager came and seemed quite a nice and reasonable Pakistani man (as the airline was PIA). he took me to the "CUSTOMS EXPORT" department. No one was there, so he phoned someone from the phones available there and asked them if someone could come and give an "all-clear" for my pellet guns. A few minutes later a gentle man came in uniform and asked me to open the case after asking me a few questions like what it is, what it fires etc. he didnt seem to know too much about the air rifles so I just answered his questions and then he asked me to take it out of the suit case. I did, and his mouth just stayed open when I took out the S16. It really does look like a serious bit of kit. First thing he asked me if this is a replica of a fire arm, i said no, it just looks this way itself. Told him to check it on the internet if he wishes for the name S16s and he will see the pics and specs etc. A few more questions and he asked me to put it back in the suit case. after he had finished completely, he asked me to wait. went inside his room, wrote something ona form and stamped and signed it and brought it out for me. The form said "Fire Arm Export Certificate", tag numbers of the bags,and the number of weapons etc. He seemed quite satisfied and so was I :)
He then called the airline manager and gave him the certificate. I had to pay 30 extra for "secure handling" of the suitcases to PIA as the cases had to be kept separate from the normal luggage until the plane is ready to fly so no one can get their hand s on them. But as they could charge per bag too, I was happy to just pay one time for the 3 bags otherwise I would have to pay 90. It was a kind manager I guess. I considered it to be 15 each gun, so not too bad.
And then my checking in was complete. The guy gave me a receipt for the 30 payment and a spare copy of the certificate issued (even though I didnt need one) it was only for their records.
Then I gotto Lahore airport (this was a direct flight which I also recommend if you or any one else is thinking of bringing something lie this because otherwise every one on the path will have something stupid to say about this stuff wherever this luggage is detected).
At Lahore airport our Pakistani rishwatti brothers jumped on every thing I had as almost all the suit cases had something they could detect in the scanners. But the worst one was the cylinder itself . when the guy saw it he jumped out of his chair with a long stick, and hit the bag and shouted whose bag is that? I had hired the porter for this,, Anyways, you can bring anything in Lahore as long as you throw the dogs a bone. Even though it is all legal stuff. Sorry to say this but it is shameful and unfortunate enough for our nation that they would offer their mother if you could show them a big enough bone :(
Anyways, just to clarify I didnt put any thing related to the guns in the gun case you see in the picture. That was packed alone in brown cardboard totally empty. It was light and who ever touched it knew instantly that its empty and thats what I wanted too. The last thing you should do is to actually put the airgun in that case. Flying within Europe is fine and people do take them in these cases as they are flight approved and lockable too. but coming to Pak I wouldnt use that. Instead, break up the gun into pieces and then spread it around so it can not even be recognised or used as one. Anyway, no one even asked or even looked at the case as it went through the scanner as nothing was in it.
you just have to believe and know that it is all legal stuff and do everything properly. Dont think you are doing anything wrong cos u aint. Dont let any one tell u otherwise brother.

Regarding your pellets, please send me a PM and I will let you know what to do. You will be through 200%. Just so you know, ,rifle scope and pellets are all legal to bring as far as the UK is concerned. Just DO NOT EVER bring them in your hand luggage otherwise they will be taken from you, and you may look like an idiot too.

I think that just about covers your questions. Dont forget to PM me if you want to know and I will let you know how to deal with the dogs without a bone regarding the stuff u r bringing.

Salaams.

GamezBond
18-06-2011, 08:55 PM
@Gamezbond: Where r u brother?, waiting for your reply !

Now replied brother. See above. Sorry for the delay.

GamezBond
18-06-2011, 09:07 PM
GamezBond Bro What? price of your Guns.

Send me an PM or an email please and I will let you know where one of them is advertised as it is not for sale at this forum. This post is only to show my new purchase and to introduce the enthusiasts to these fine guns so hope you brothers enjoy the pics.

GamezBond
18-06-2011, 09:14 PM
For those who find that they can not PM me for some reason, they can send me an email to my nick here @gmail.com
Hope no one has any trouble working out my email now ;)

GamezBond
18-06-2011, 09:15 PM
GamezBond Sir i Want to contact You plzzz mail me at hamdan.ahmed62@yahoo.com

Done. You have email.

GamezBond
18-06-2011, 09:16 PM
congratulation on new purchase, nice one.

Thanks brother. Now all I need is somewhere to shoot where there are some pigeons, Doves and rabbits :)

GamezBond
18-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Nice purchase brother

Thanks brother Huzaifa

GamezBond
18-06-2011, 09:18 PM
congrats for the new purchase.
happy shooting

Many thanks, now its just a matter of getting back to my Pak, and finding somewhere and something to hunt :)

LionHeart
20-06-2011, 04:08 PM
@gamezbond: Thank a lot for such a detailed reply which is quite helpful in this regard. So after some hassle you finally be able to brought your all stuff with you and i was also right in my thoughts that you have brought your rifle case emptied and your dismantled rifles was in your suitcases but here is another related concern/scenario, what if an air rifle which can't be dismantled and in that case it also wouldn't possible to put it in any ordinary suitcase when what ? I think there would be only one option left any hard rifle case (like one you have brought) Or Rifle's own box (If has any) ?

GamezBond
22-06-2011, 10:24 PM
@ LionHeart
Brother, no airgun is produced in one piece. Always manufactured in parts and then put together. Depending on what gun you are buying, the longest part can only be the barrel or the wooden stock. Both will happily fit in a normal size suitcase so no worries about that. the only worry would be if the person bringing it is capable of dismantling it carefully or not :)

It can BTW come in any kind of case or the box. My first Webley Vulcan I brought was in its own cardboard box (with protection).

But ofcourse instead of going through all the hassle you could always try and buy from someone in Pakistan...everything has a price and so does the hassle :)

samhassnn
22-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Its been a long time since I last contacted you via e-mail, we started corresponding with each other through Pakwheels after you had posted a thread called "shikar wikar" , I finally bought the HW100 T and its FAC since it was bought in the US. how is every thing going on you side ? mashallah a very nice logun you have there.

GamezBond
23-06-2011, 03:09 AM
Its been a long time since I last contacted you via e-mail, we started corresponding with each other through Pakwheels after you had posted a thread called "shikar wikar" , I finally bought the HW100 T and its FAC since it was bought in the US. how is every thing going on you side ? mashallah a very nice logun you have there.

AoA Sam bhai,
Sorry I lost in touch with you and havent emailed you for a very long while. I am ok Alhumdulillah. Hope you and ur studies are going well. Where are you these days?
yes I remember the thread in PW. I think I remember you wanted to buy the Hw100T at the time too and so its great to see that you finally got the chance to get your hands on it too. its a nice gun and quite famous in the UK too.
Have you had a chance to Chrono it at all? If yes then what sort of power its pushing? Just glad you got the FAC version bro.
yeh the S16s is a lovely gun and its one of the quietest PCPs too. I think one tank lasts something like 400 shots too. The whole barrel is shrouded and the build quality is very good.
Anyways you can email me too, I think you may still have my email address :)

samhassnn
23-06-2011, 11:31 AM
AoA Sam bhai,
Sorry I lost in touch with you and havent emailed you for a very long while. I am ok Alhumdulillah. Hope you and ur studies are going well. Where are you these days?
yes I remember the thread in PW. I think I remember you wanted to buy the Hw100T at the time too and so its great to see that you finally got the chance to get your hands on it too. its a nice gun and quite famous in the UK too.
Have you had a chance to Chrono it at all? If yes then what sort of power its pushing? Just glad you got the FAC version bro.
yeh the S16s is a lovely gun and its one of the quietest PCPs too. I think one tank lasts something like 400 shots too. The whole barrel is shrouded and the build quality is very good.
Anyways you can email me too, I think you may still have my email address :)

No problem as I myself got really caught up in work as well, that is probably the reason when I haven't been a more active member at Pakguns. Yes my studies are going pretty good not much more time left before graduation. Yes I became a fan of Weihrauchs the day I shot my HW 80 plus I have bad experiences with British air rifles that is probably the only reason why I stayed away from air arms and Daystate. Well I don't have a chrono yet will be getting one as soon as Im back, however the gun came with a chrono test from Airguns of Arizona and If memory serves me right it was shooting in the 850 FPS range with heavy pellets, If it keeps giving me sub MOA groups as 50 yards in a prone position im good with it. my Weihrauch is also FSB (fully shrouded barrel) which has become the norm for almost all new PCP rifles. I also needed to ask you do you know How many air rifles I can take on the airlines with me? Im planing to buy another air rifle for my brother and wanted to know if I am allowed to carry two, also have you found any place to refill the tanks in Lahore ?? I have a FX 3 stage pump and it does reduce time but its just alot better to have a scuba tank as well, would you happen to knwo the availability of scuba tanks in Pakistan?

GamezBond
27-06-2011, 05:11 AM
No problem as I myself got really caught up in work as well, that is probably the reason when I haven't been a more active member at Pakguns. Yes my studies are going pretty good not much more time left before graduation. Yes I became a fan of Weihrauchs the day I shot my HW 80 plus I have bad experiences with British air rifles that is probably the only reason why I stayed away from air arms and Daystate. Well I don't have a chrono yet will be getting one as soon as Im back, however the gun came with a chrono test from Airguns of Arizona and If memory serves me right it was shooting in the 850 FPS range with heavy pellets, If it keeps giving me sub MOA groups as 50 yards in a prone position im good with it. my Weihrauch is also FSB (fully shrouded barrel) which has become the norm for almost all new PCP rifles. I also needed to ask you do you know How many air rifles I can take on the airlines with me? Im planing to buy another air rifle for my brother and wanted to know if I am allowed to carry two, also have you found any place to refill the tanks in Lahore ?? I have a FX 3 stage pump and it does reduce time but its just alot better to have a scuba tank as well, would you happen to knwo the availability of scuba tanks in Pakistan?

Thats great about ur pcp bro.
As far as taking airguns on the plane go, it depends on the airline policy if they allow you to carry them or not. Most will be ok as they are classified as sporting equipment and not an assault weapon as such, so best to check with the airline first I know PIA is fine with it. As far as carrying two goes, I dont think there is a limit on the number, I just brought two myself (the two PCPs in the pics above) so as long as the airline allows airguns, i think you should be fine with two. It was lucky I was travelling with family and so I said the other one belongs to my wife :) and no one questioned it. I have the pump too, and it comes very handy. So far I found out that the rifle club in cantt area (think its called lahore rifle club) can fill the tanks. Most other places like BOC in lahore said they can only go upto 2000 PSI. But the guy from Lahore rifle club always seemed busy (didnt sound too keen to talk to a customer) while talking to me on the phone and never really rang me back for a time and day to come and fill my tank (which I also imported with me). So I didnt bother with him again after ringing him a couple of times. I am no beggar and wasnt asking him for a personal favour, was going to pay him for the service too. And he couldnt even stick to one rate, initially he told me 700 to 800 rupees, then i was told during the same conversation that it may be more than a 1000 and then again the amount jumped to 1600 figure. I was wondering if I should carry on talking to the guy and where is he going to end up with his rates!!! Anyway even after agreeing to the undecided rates, the guy wasnt too keen to ring me back and tell me the time and place to go for refilling. So i gathered that my money is better in my pocket than someone elses if ignorance is what I will be paying for mostly....jobs worth really !!!!
Scuba tanks are available from Karachi but last time I asked they were around 35000rs. I think it was from Karachi Scuba centre. But while talking to other engineers at work I fugured that even a CNG tank can be used cos u can get them upto 250 bars I think which is still suitable for most of the PCPs. Like my S16 only needs about 210 bars max. And most of the adapters, fill pipes etc are all available from Brandeth rd in Lahore too. As fas as I know there isnt much diffeence in the molecules of cng and plain air so the seals etc should not be different too. But remember DO NOT FIRE YOUR PCP WITH CNG EVER or with pure oxygen etc. I know you may know this already but just telling any one else who is reading this too. Anyway, I think that CNG tanks can be used as long as u buy a new one and keep good care of it and keep it away from any kind of moisture or corrosive materials.
Hope that helps brother.

GamezBond
06-07-2011, 04:08 AM
@Hamdan Khan
Brother you are probably receiving a lot more spam in your email inbox at the moment. You should probably remove your email address from the previous page cos you will otherwise get a lot of automatic spam from the web trawlers :)

As you guys probably read in my previous posts, I have had to come to Denmark for a few months. Bad news is that to shoot anything live, you need a license. But the good news is you can own any airgun with any power :) unlike the UK where power is restricted to sub 12ft-lb without needing a fire arm license.

raja yasir
24-10-2012, 05:25 PM
nice airguns and pics bro

ajmal virk
24-10-2012, 07:10 PM
really beautiful air rifles.

FaisalIshaq
24-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Congrats on ur beautiful gun bro.

IFTEKHAR SH
24-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Salam brothers I took 3 airguns to Pakistan in April this year the excess wight 30kg. I paid for 15 kg and in Pakistan I paid 30.00. 3 airguns 3 pumps and 20 tins of pellets. Not bad for a single guy traveling.
SHIEKH.

waqif
02-11-2012, 09:05 PM
The springer shown is my Webley Vulcan mk II. Even though its a springer its VERY accurate even with just the open sights. It has a Teflon seal and I replaced the spring with a Theoben gas ram when I purchased it. Been hunting with this classic without any disapointment ever since...

Now I think I got too many and hence the S16S is to be sold. Excellent well built gun. Made in the UK.

very nice dear ...

Mod Edit: Sale or purchase offers are not allowed to be posted.

Ameer
02-11-2012, 09:34 PM
very nice goodies

hsnmz
03-11-2012, 12:08 AM
@raja yasir what a dig