PDA

View Full Version : Zigana Sports/ Akdaal Ghost

AK47
14-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Now that the era of auto-talk is over, what happened about the Zigana F/Sports or Akdaal Ghost 9mm. Still no users of these two good-looking turkish wonders? No reviews, anywhere? BTW, does anyone know about the availability and price of the Zigana? I repeat, I am talking about the semi-auto model, only.

Mastermind
14-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Zigana sports cost is 52 k

AK47
14-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Chromed or black finish? Where have you eyed it?

Mastermind
14-04-2009, 11:28 PM
larkana i just ask the dealer the price. he said he can get both chromed and black as i wish

Glxspk
14-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Why would you guys buy pistols with no combat history or range report available?

I'd rather wait till there;s some feedback out there,

AK47
14-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Glxspk... thats why I posted this topic! I wanted to know if somebody out there had used any of these two. Have been inquiring a review on the Akdaal since long, but seems nobody from our membership still have gotten hold of any of these models.

Glxspk
14-04-2009, 11:47 PM
yeaa.... now the only resort is that you buy one tomorrow. Bang some 500 rounds without cleaning it and have a review for us @ evening :P

AK47
14-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Glxspk.... I knew your answer before posting my last post! Call it telepathy or whatever you like, but I knew your reply! Now send me 26k and I will put in the rest up to 52 and there will be a review within 48 hours!

Glxspk
15-04-2009, 12:04 AM
If it were a European or an American item that I wouldve wanted to buy you have your 500 rounds. Turkish, Brazil & Honolulu have never suited by fancy. :P

AK47
15-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Glxspk... Stoeger Cougar is imported by US, and is going pretty fine over there, best reviews ever. And Armalite 9mm is also a turkish brand, going hot over there in the states. In fact, don't know how, but even Taurus 24/7 has become popular over there. However, your choice for the genuine ones is all a question about bucks!

Taurus
15-04-2009, 02:01 AM
i have seen zigana F today my dealer said after a few years you wont find the same quality as they are now so if u wish to buy them they are best

Abbas
15-04-2009, 02:18 AM
I give a big +1 to Turkish pistols. At 35-45K they are an excellent buy. I think they should be selling at 70 K.

I did a little test of a Kanuni S, fired about a 125 shots and not a single misfire or jam. I even had a video of it somewhere rapid firing a 20 round mag.

Except for the NZ85, there is no better pistol than a Kanuni S in the sub 40 K range.

Zubair
15-04-2009, 11:38 AM
TURKISH WEAPONS quality is at par with any big brand. ZIGANA S is an excellent pistol .Though big but its meant for RANGE/TARGET shooting and you will love its trigger & balance. Have not tried AKDAL but will give full marks to ZIGANA. I can bet that GIRSAN ( another turkish) uses the best metallurgy if you want to compare with any brand. COLT has outsourced its M4 RIFLE production to SARSILMAZ. STOEGER has been selected by LAPD. I hope this info is enough proof

ARlover
15-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Zubair 723 plz tell me whats best in 9mm turkish brand & where can i buy in lahore & whats price

AK47
15-04-2009, 10:22 PM
TURKISH WEAPONS quality is at par with any big brand. ZIGANA S is an excellent pistol .Though big but its meant for RANGE/TARGET shooting and you will love its trigger & balance. Have not tried AKDAL but will give full marks to ZIGANA. I can bet that GIRSAN ( another turkish) uses the best metallurgy if you want to compare with any brand. COLT has outsourced its M4 RIFLE production to SARSILMAZ. STOEGER has been selected by LAPD. I hope this info is enough proof
O.K. Zubair... How much have you fired the Zigana. Your own, or some friend's? If own, how much you paid for it?

Glxspk
15-04-2009, 10:34 PM
I getting curious about ths Zigana pistol

AK47
15-04-2009, 10:38 PM
I getting curious about ths Zigana pistol
Yeah, you"re starting having after-thoughts now! How about handing over those 500 rounds to Zubair! What say, Zubair, GLXSPK got 500 rounds for you? Just give him a true review, he is getting curious now!

Glxspk
15-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Does any one on this forum own one?

AK47
15-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Never mind ownership, Glxspk. You'll get the review, if Zubair agrees!

Glxspk
15-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Does Zubair have one?

AK47
15-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Well, he writes in his post that he hasn't tried the Akdaal Ghost, but gives full marks to the Zigana. What would that mean?

Abbas
15-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Does any one on this forum own one?

I think FP owns one. He recently posted a few quick pictures too. I really like the front grip. So does another member.. he posted a video of it in full auto fire. Can't remember his nick.

AK47
15-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Abbas, you're mixing it up with the the Zigana F Auto, that FP has. This one is ordinary, however, you're right, it should have same review.

Abbas
15-04-2009, 11:37 PM
The only difference is the auto switch which is often put in as an after market accessory. The pistol is exactly the same.

AK47
16-04-2009, 12:03 AM
This single switch worth 40-50k? Thats about the difference in price between these two models. Btw, full auto in my opinion never serves any purpose, neither in pistols nor in local made full auto shotguns. No time to move the thing in any direction. Why then waste so many rounds, when few rapid fires would pacify the object no less!

Taurus
16-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Zigana has gr8 finish and i have tried girsan mc21 very accurate and nice pistol ...i would say balanced pistol in everything

Zubair
16-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Zubair 723 plz tell me whats best in 9mm turkish brand & where can i buy in lahore & whats price
All are nice & good . depends upon what you want. KANUNI is selling like hot cake because of price,capacity & its compact. You want something compact then best is STOEGER. You want someting tough, its GIRSAN, its heavy but its trigger is best of all. ZIGANA S & T model are very good for target & ranges. Unfortunately in LAHORE I am not finding ZIGANA S/T or GIRSAN MC21 or a SARSILMAZ KILINC which are on my wish list. GM DOSUL are the ones in KARACHI who are authorised Distis for GIRSAN. SARSILMAZ DISTIs are also in KHI. In Lahore right now only KANUNI or ZIGANA F or STOEGER available

Zubair
16-04-2009, 12:52 PM
O.K. Zubair... How much have you fired the Zigana. Your own, or some friend's? If own, how much you paid for it?
My friend owns both ZIGANA S & GIRSAN MC 23. Both are nearing 1K firing and they are damn good. I have tried both and would love to own either a ZIGANA Sports or GIRSAN MC 21. Those of you who like SIG triggers will find MC 21 or MC23 very excellent. Also just compare the muzzle lift/recoil of each fire from ZIGANA S/T with any other good brand & you will know what I am talking about.

AK47
16-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Zubair... you are saying that the Zigana is good for range mostly. Not suitable for CC? How big is it really, compare it to some other pistol. Is it size of PT92, or 1911 or what?

Taurus
16-04-2009, 03:58 PM
ITs just the same size of pt 92 and 1911

Balazona
16-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Sarsilmaz B6 pistol is good for CCW.it is polymer frame full size pistol.weighs only 780 grames.

Osam
16-04-2009, 08:54 PM
I find the girsan mc21 to be the best. Its equally comparable to stoeger but unforutunately it did not earn fame as it is not associated with any famous brand like stoeger with beretta. The girsan mc21 is heavy with a ported barrel and eventually very accurate. Its for 50k in khi.

Taurus
16-04-2009, 09:23 PM
i would rate turkish according to durability,accuracy and handling
1) stoeger cougar
2) Girsan mc21
3) sarsilmaz klinc or k2
4) zigana F
5) Kanuni S

AK47
25-04-2009, 02:18 AM
Any full pics of the Girsan?

Taurus
25-04-2009, 02:28 AM
go to yavuz16.com

Fearless
27-04-2009, 04:26 PM
I bought a Zigana F (Black) two years ago, mainly for plinking and as a Range weapon as it had a reasonable trigger pull. I have now replaced it with a Zigana 34 (Silver). The 34 has an even better trigger pull. Very light and crisp. Its the main reason I was attracted to this weapon. Other reasons included the availability of wrap-around rubber grips and adjustable rear sights. Incidentally both the pistols tended to shoot a couple of inches to the right with the stock sights when zeroed at 15 meters. This was easily rectified when they were replaced with the adjustable ones. Not a bad choice for a Range weapon and for Thoothi Matches (Speed shooting competitions held at our local range in Lahore).

Zubair
27-04-2009, 04:33 PM
I bought a Zigana F (Black) two years ago, mainly for plinking and as a Range weapon as it had a reasonable trigger pull. I have now replaced it with a Zigana 34 (Silver). The 34 has an even better trigger pull. Very light and crisp. Its the main reason I was attracted to this weapon.
How much you bought it for & from where? Saw S,t or f models , which one is 34

Fearless
27-04-2009, 04:46 PM
I bought the Zigana F for about 50K, 2 years ago. The 34 costs about 100k in the local market.

How much you bought it for & from where? Saw S,t or f models , which one is 34

Balazona
27-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Fearless,Welcome on board.and plz post the pics of ur Zigana pistol.

Fearless
27-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. Was on my way out, let me see if I can take a couple of quick pics for you.

Fearless,Welcome on board.and plz post the pics of ur Zigana pistol.

Fearless
27-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Here we go, I'll take some more pics later on in better light. The pistol looks and feels much better than the image I've posted below.

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww202/Fearless222/DSC01617.jpg

Balazona
27-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Fearless,It is very nice piece.i liked it.see u at the range buddy.

Fearless
27-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Took it out on the terrace for a better shot, no luck as there isn't sufficent light at this time. This is with a 19 round mag inside it. I also have a 17 round mag that sits flush with the magwell.

@Balazona : Thanks, I look forward to seeing you on the Range too

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww202/Fearless222/DSC01624-1.jpg

Balazona
27-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Thats awesome.its looking kool with those grips.

Fearless
27-04-2009, 05:48 PM
I haven't much shot it after zeroing it. If you guys are interested I'll try and do a range report at some time with regards to the accuracy of the Zigana 34. I already know that the Zigana F is pretty accurate and comfortable to shoot upto distances of 25-40 meters.

Enigmatic Desires
27-04-2009, 05:52 PM
U r right.. it is pretty big

AK47
27-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Can those grips not be fitted on the F model? Second, what main feature makes this 34 model worth 100k? I mean, chrome finish or grips cannot shoot the price up by another 50k. There must be more?

Fearless
28-04-2009, 07:56 PM
The grips were originally designed for the F model. As for your second question the 34 is 50K more expensive due to its select fire, factory fitted auto capability.

Can those grips not be fitted on the F model? Second, what main feature makes this 34 model worth 100k? I mean, chrome finish or grips cannot shoot the price up by another 50k. There must be more?

HassaanAfzal
28-04-2009, 08:01 PM
@ fearless

Nice pistol

Fearless
28-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Let me hasten to add that the mechanism is easily removable thus rendering the weapon semi-automatic only. This should be done to make the weapon conform to applicable Pakistani Gun laws for carrying on a NPB license.

AK47
28-04-2009, 08:14 PM
That explains it, and I did have it in my mind, only the model number confused me. Thanks, Fearless. How big is it really. Compare it, if you can, to some other pistol.

Fearless
28-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Its slightly larger than a Glock 17 due to its beaver tail. Its about as thick as well. It can be conceal carried I suppose but there is a smaller model for CC known as the Zigana K. Here are some pics with my G17 next to it for comparison.

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww202/Fearless222/DSC01625.jpg

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww202/Fearless222/DSC01627.jpg

That explains it, and I did have it in my nibd, only the model number confused me. Thanks, Fearless. How big is ir really. Compare it, if you can, to some other pistol.

AK47
28-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Thanks for prompt reply, Fearless! Seems you've mastered the uploading technique! Well, it looks good, indeed. Only slightly bigger than the Glock. I think it would be near to o.k for CC.

Fearless
28-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Its Ok for CC in the winter specially if you are going to carry it in a Shoulder harness inside a jacket. In the Summer its a bit difficult to CC a full size Service pistol. I would suggest a good IWB holster from Uncle Mike or DeSantis or the like. The thinner the profile of the IWB the more concealable it would be under an untucked shirt. Alternatively you could use a good Pancake Style holster if you want to carry outside your waistband.

AK47
28-04-2009, 10:17 PM
During winther even a shotgun can be concealed! A .45 with shoulder holster beneath a leather jacket/coat is also totally concealed. The problem arises in summer, especially when you prefer traditional Shalwar-Kameez for your dress. Perhaps, we should have "seasonal guns"! Different seasons, different bores!

Taurus
28-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Nice weapon Fearless between where is the select fire option cant clear it in the pics please sign and show it if you can

Fearless
28-04-2009, 10:51 PM
@AK-47: I agree with you on the seasonal thing :)

@Taurus: I hope you meant Nice and not Mice :lol: Sorry but I removed the auto fire mechanism so am unable to provide a picture.

AK47
28-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Fearless, you removed it, but WHERE was it mounted? Just explain in words.

Balazona
28-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Fearless,it is alright bro.btw,auto weapons discussion is not allowed here. ;)

Fearless
28-04-2009, 11:02 PM
It was on the left side, a protruding lever attached to a screw underneath the left grip, further attached to a transfer bar underneath the hammer/ sear assembly. Hope this helps you understand :)

AK47
28-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Timely intervention, Balazona. However, I think discussing the placement of that selector is just about the BORDERLINE! We wouldn't proceed further to the functions of the gun. However, lets stop here, before we cross that line. Fearless, how many rounds have you put through this gun in Semi-auto status, ever since you got it? In ONE session? How is the recoil?

Fearless
28-04-2009, 11:26 PM
I was in the midst of replying to your post and was unable to read Balazona's intervention. I can remove my post regarding the location of the mechanism if the Mods so wish.

@AK-47:I've only shot about 60 rounds through it as yet. Max during one session was about 30 rounds. The recoil is a bit less than a 9mm Glock, due to the heavier weight of the Zigana. Also perception of recoil would be greatly dependent on an individuals grip, and how tightly or lightly he or she holds the weapon, as well as the absence or presence of a good shooting stance which absorbs recoil. The wrap-around rubber grip greatly reduces felt recoil whilst enhancing comfort and control. The finger grooves serve as memory pads and are helpful in replicating the same grip every time. Overall its more comfortable to shoot than most 9 millimeter pistols.

AK47
28-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Never mind, Fearless! Btw, I really like the "memory pad" grip function. In my opinion grips of ALL pistols should be like this, the fingers should really be "grooved in", when holding the gun. Just watch in my thread: Zastava M57 LUX" , how wonderful a TT can look with such grips. And it adds to accuracy as well. O.K, Taurus keep firing your toy, and let's have a range report of it. Btw, ever came accross the Akdaal Ghost as well?

Fearless
29-04-2009, 12:49 AM
I've only seen the "Adkal Ghost" once in a shop recently. Have not had an opportunity to fire it first hand as yet. Here is some information on it, from a posting on the internet. However, the finish of the frame leaves something to be desired. Firsthand it does not look as nice as in this picture of it on the internet.

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww202/Fearless222/ADKALGHOST.jpg

ADKAL GHOST

The ADKAL "Ghost" pistol, intended for sports shooting, personal/home/property defense and service within Police or Private Security forces, is a product of the Turkish manufacturer known as VOLTRAN ARMS, which manufactures and distributes a wide array of blank-firing replicas and "traumatic guns", or blank-firing pistols with special ammunition loaded with less-than-lethal payload for personal defense (rubber bullet, CS, Mace gas, etc.). Their products are mostly known under the "Blow" tradename.
The ADKAL "Ghost" is a single-action-only, stryker-fired selfloading handgun which borrows features from either the German WALTHER P-99 (namely the design of the frame, which features a Picatinny rail for accessories attachment) and the Austrian GLOCK pistols (namely the slide design and the disassembly procedure).
The ADKAL "Ghost" pistol has been introduced by Voltran Arms in 2008 at the SHOT Show and the IWA expos.

TECHNICAL SPECS:
CALIBER: 9x19mm (a.k.a. 9mm "Parabellum"/9mm-Luger/9 NATO); 9x17mm (a.k.a 9mm Browning Short/9mm Kurtz/.380-ACP)
MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 15+1
OPERATION: Semi-automatic, single-action
BARREL LENGHT: 113,23 millimetres
TOTAL LENGHT: 189,78 millimetres
WIDTH: 30 millimetres
HEIGHT: 135,05 millimetres
WEIGHT: 552 grams, empty
SAFETY: Trigger safety - Striker/firing pin safety
INDICATORS: Loaded chamber indicator - Cocked striker indicator
TRIGGER PULL: Single-Action 2500 gr. (+/-) 700 gr.
FINISH: Black, Satin, Fumé, Gold, Shiny, Chrome, Matte

MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFO:
Voltran Arms - Blow (UCYLDIZ ARMS IND. CO. LTD.)
Bostanc? Cd. Yol Sk. No:14/A
34775 Y. Dudullu
Umraniye/Istanbul - Turkey
TEL: +90 216 527 67 10
FAX: +90 216 527 67 05
URL: http://www.voltranarms.com
EMAIL: blow@voltranarms.com - info@voltranarms.com

AK47
29-04-2009, 01:18 AM
Hold on Fearless... there is something wrong going on here. I gotta check my stored data, and will be back again.

AK47
29-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Fearless.... To the best of my understanding, either this is a new version of the model, or - more likely- NOT THE ORIGINAL Ghost 9mm at all! I can't upload you the pics, don't know how to do it, but there IS a difference in the pics that I got of the AKDAAL GHOST TR-01, 9mm. Note the imprint on the body just below the slide and above the trigger to the right, it says"Charles Daly", something you don't find on the genuine Ghost. Second, a major and all defining difference, the NAME. This one is ADKAAL GHOST, whereas the other one is AKDAAL GHOST. Finally, to the best of my recollection, VOLTRA is not the real producer. Check Akdaalarms.com. Even the grip and rear sights are different, hence that's why you felt a difference between the one on the net and the one you actually saw! Perhaps, I even think, the Adkaal one, the fake one, is only a blank shot one. Let's see!

Ilyas
29-04-2009, 01:46 AM
Well few days back, I got a chance to have a look at the Zigana, but I personally didn't like the finishing. It wasn't as finely made as stoeger or a Yauz16 Regard.

AK47
29-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Turkish weapons are fine as far as quality is concerned. The finishing, however lacks. Even the Cougar finish leaves something to be desired, as compared to the Beretta Cougar, though, tecnically, there is no difference at all.

Fearless
29-04-2009, 02:37 AM
@AK-47: I think that the Adkal Ghost is being imported into the US by Charles Daly.

Here is a pic from the website you mentioned, only its spelled akdalarms.com instead of akdaalarms.com. The location and address of both companies is the same:-

UCYILDIZ SILAH SAN. TIC. LTD. STI.

Bostanc? Cd. Yol Sk. No:14/A
34775 Y. Dudullu
Umraniye/Istanbul
TURKEY

Tel : +90 216 527 67 10
Fax : +90 216 527 67 05

info@akdalarms.com
blow@voltranarms.com
info@voltranarms.com

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww202/Fearless222/ghost1.jpg

Balazona
29-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Fearless,u r right.Charles Daly is a firearms importer in USA.

AK47
29-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Well, then it may be the same thing, yet this one is imported by Charles Daly, and has a few cosmetic differences, like most U.S imports have, even Norinco products. The one we have here, is the one in your second pic.

Mitho
29-04-2009, 11:21 AM
dose anyone own akdal ghost?

Fearless
29-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Not that I know of as yet, but I'll keep a lookout for it and let you guys know when I come across someone who has used it.

AK47
29-04-2009, 04:47 PM
We would appreciate that. This gun is a solid and good looking thing. Just we dont have any reviews on it.

Mitho
29-04-2009, 05:15 PM
yup.i saw it at my freinds shop.its a pretty good pistol to handle.grip is pretty decent.light wieght but the finishing was not good.the dealer had pretty good reviews for the pistol.said it was better than most of the taurus lot.only draw back is that it has internal firing pin.

Fearless
29-04-2009, 05:25 PM
@Mitho: Why would an external firing pin be a drawback?

AK47
29-04-2009, 08:00 PM
I always thought the INTERNAL ones were drawbacks.

Mitho
30-04-2009, 12:03 AM
i said internal firing pin not external firing pin

Fearless
30-04-2009, 12:35 PM
@Mitho: My mistake, I meant to write why would an internal firing pin be a drawback?

Mitho
03-05-2009, 08:43 PM
any reviews on akdal ghost?

SAJJAD ALI
05-05-2009, 03:29 AM
you will find many videos of akdal ghost in www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com) just search it

Taurus
05-05-2009, 04:24 AM
@all i have seen akdal ghost tr01 from my dealer i just checked it properly its finish is the worst ..worser than even daara ...trigger was also too bad felt it very badly while i handled it .....i would recommend people better go for another turkish going for this 1 ..i have seen the slide they even didnt paint it properly...the piece was sealed..he showed me tr02 it was also looking the same...but no range report but i hate wen i just pulled the trigger twice...thanks to my dealer he had atleast made me even check it in such a rough way...

AK47
05-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Thanks Taurus, good info. Yet, I must say, the finish was not as bad on the piece presented to me some 8 weeks ago. That really looked fine, yet I did not check it to the extent that your dealer allowed you to. Sure, it wasn't a local copy, coz they make copies of both this as well as of Glock? If it was one of the more recognized dealers, then it wouldn't be a copy. However, I must say if this is the position, going for some different thing like Stoeger, taurus pt609, etc would be a better option. Btw how much was the dealer asking for this gun?

Taurus
05-05-2009, 03:56 PM
@ak47 i didnt ask the price i'll ask em on my next visit

AK47
05-05-2009, 04:08 PM
O.k I think our member YALGHARI, has this gun, wish he could give some review.

Yalghari
05-05-2009, 04:58 PM
daer AK47 and Taurus........ the akdals arent that bad , as per my experience ... their finish is quite presentable.... about ur trigger experience i cant comment..... m yet to put them to real test... pls let us know the prices of TR01 n TR02 at ur dealer

Ilyas
05-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Once agian as I had said earlier, in turkish made handguns which I have seen so far, Stoeger Cougar 8000 and Yavuz16 are the only guns which have fine finishing. And I personally wouldn't like owning a gun that doesn't look nice, no matter how it performs. Look+Performance is what I want....only performance, I wouldn't go for it :)

HassaanAfzal
05-05-2009, 10:09 PM
whts the price tag on it

zia raza
19-03-2011, 05:02 PM
i have got zigana 34 for about 150k few days back (from Karachi) but whoever seen it said that this model does not exist, and it is zigana f, the dealer have manipulated you by printing 34 and erasing F.
secondly the serial number contains the letter H which is for zigana F.
thirdly the box he has given to me is not the original box for this pistol as the sticker on the box is of zigana f and with different serial number. the dealer told me that this is banned and limited model thats why it does not have original box)
4) the details of this pistol is not available on internet and official web of tisas (tarabonz silah)
5) i have mailed the company with pictures attachment.. they have replied that this model does not manufactured by them and is Zigana F..

now since you are old user of this pistol
1) what is the reality of this pistol?
2) is it better than zigana f?
3) wats the difference in 34 and f?
4) how much did it cost you?
5) did you get the original box?
6) from where did you get its grip?
7) how can i confirm that i have original zigana 34 or i am deceived?
8) is it easily avalible in market??? ( as i have visited many dealers they all have said that this model does not exist )

will b thankful for your help

Took it out on the terrace for a better shot, no luck as there isn't sufficent light at this time. This is with a 19 round mag inside it. I also have a 17 round mag that sits flush with the magwell.

@Balazona : Thanks, I look forward to seeing you on the Range too

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww202/Fearless222/DSC01624-1.jpg

zia raza
19-03-2011, 05:04 PM
i have got zigana 34 for about 150k few days back (from Karachi) but whoever seen it said that this model does not exist, and it is zigana f, the dealer have manipulated you by printing 34 and erasing F.
secondly the serial number contains the letter H which is for zigana F.
thirdly the box he has given to me is not the original box for this pistol as the sticker on the box is of zigana f and with different serial number. the dealer told me that this is banned and limited model thats why it does not have original box)
4) the details of this pistol is not available on internet and official web of tisas (tarabonz silah)
5) i have mailed the company with pictures attachment.. they have replied that this model does not manufactured by them and is Zigana F..

now since you are old user of this pistol
1) what is the reality of this pistol?
2) is it better than zigana f?
3) wats the difference in 34 and f?
4) how much did it cost you?
5) did you get the original box?
6) from where did you get its grip?
7) how can i confirm that i have original zigana 34 or i am deceived?
8) is it easily avalible in market??? ( as i have visited many dealers they all have said that this model does not exist )

Mitho
19-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Havent heard of zigana 34.
Which dealer sold u the zigana.
And even if its full auto its retailing for 85 90k.
Pretty much the dealer ripped u off.........

safeershah
19-03-2011, 09:03 PM
AK47 , bro I think we need to draw a line between NBP and PB weapons now , things are confusing to me atleast , a member said that beretta 93R can be on NBP bore which I dont agree plus dealers are selling turkish auto pistols on NBP license , there should be a thread or some note on what weapons, bore, mechanism are NBP or BP

zainulabdeen
19-03-2011, 11:07 PM
dealers are KINGS , rather EMPERORS. they do wat they want to, just for few rupees. even i was ripped off but afterwards the dealer had to repay thro nose in cash & kind. but wat the dealer has done with zia Raza is worst kind of professional dishonesty. that dealer has rendered himself exposed to the criminal proceedings even, and yes Shah sab, they are even entering turkish auto pistols on licences too , knowingly that every auto weapon , let it be using npb ammo, is prohibited & if some complication happens afterwards, they innocently say that it has been converted to ful auto after sale hence the buyer is responsible

zia raza
05-04-2011, 08:35 PM
one more member (fearless) of pg has also got zigana 34

AK47
06-04-2011, 09:22 AM
AK47 , bro I think we need to draw a line between NBP and PB weapons now , things are confusing to me atleast , a member said that beretta 93R can be on NBP bore which I dont agree plus dealers are selling turkish auto pistols on NBP license , there should be a thread or some note on what weapons, bore, mechanism are NBP or BP

Shah Sb, the line is pretty much clear. Anything that "rattles" fast is PB and anything above cal.45. Regards.

wasi
12-05-2011, 11:02 PM
brothers my friend has one i have a range as well but not the 500 rounds arrange me these and i will do the review. by the way same zigana S has been tested upto 80 t0 90 rounds at range. but it was not a very proffessional aproach. just aim and bang bang bang. i would say accuracy is awesome as we were using bretta 92fs, cz 100 and np 42.zigana was best in accuracy amongst them. and offcourse the looks