PDA

View Full Version : Advice for sargodha made air gun lovers

Dr Hanif Malik
08-05-2011, 07:00 AM
this gun is practical and fit for hunting ,shooting,but for rear sight it should be adjustable sight,and i told hafiz sahib many time to fit proper sight,which they have available in his factory,now the interesting members please insure it while giving the order and force to owner for adjustable sight ,cost also should not be more than 200pkr for this sight,,,other gun maker,paragon also using proper sights ,hafiz abrar sahib can purchase from other gunsmith if recently they have not available.good luck.

Usama
08-05-2011, 11:54 AM
AOA Hanif Bhai , whats the current price for sargodha made airgun ?

Dr Hanif Malik
08-05-2011, 02:11 PM
AOA Hanif Bhai , whats the current price for sargodha made airgun ?

welcome brother after long time,price is 4k+200 courier chargers.

taha
09-05-2011, 11:43 AM
this gun is practical and fit for hunting ,shooting,but for rear sight it should be adjustable sight,and i told hafiz sahib many time to fit proper sight,which they have available in his factory,now the interesting members please insure it while giving the order and force to owner for adjustable sight ,cost also should not be more than 200pkr for this sight,,,other gun maker,paragon also using proper sights ,hafiz abrar sahib can purchase from other gunsmith if recently they have not available.good luck.
Sir, do you mean adjustable Up-Down only, or both ways: i.e. Up-Down, Left-Right?

Also, please sir do reply back on this thread ASAP, because he's due to deliver my gun in 2-3 days approx.

Madham
09-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Mine is delivered with adjustible sight which is only for elevation not windage. more over dr. sab if possible for you to go and talk to hafiz sab to add a scope slide stopper screw on the top of gun as its missing in mine and scopes mounted on air guns tend to move rear wards.

Usama
09-05-2011, 02:37 PM

Thanks bro ..

taha
09-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Mine is delivered with adjustible sight which is only for elevation not windage.
Thanks for your insight, bro...

HussainAli
09-05-2011, 03:00 PM

Dr Hanif Sb, I have been reading this thread for quit a while and after looking you help to the valued members,

I wish to send the online TRXN to the vendor PKR 4,000 +200 Courier as I wish to use this beauty .............

Kindly help and may be you need to repeat the name & numbers of the vendor please ...................

Regards

taha
09-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Sorry as you don't intend your post to me...

Please see post number 35 on this thread: http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?3630-Air-gun-made-in-Sargodha. It has most of information you need.

BTW you first need to contact Hafiz Abrar Sb for Rainbow Airguns, (or Paragon person, whoever you want to contact) on his cell and confirm about purchasing before transferring him money online...

shahab_kiani
16-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the concern Dr Sahab.

TAHIR MEHMOOD
23-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Tahir Mehmood ( a new member) Sorry to say that you did not inform the contact number of Hafiz Abrar Sb for Rainbow Airguns, (or Paragon person,
Please display his contact number for confirming the availability of guns.

Birdshooter007
23-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Tahir Mehmood ( a new member) Sorry to say that you did not inform the contact number of Hafiz Abrar Sb for Rainbow Airguns, (or Paragon person,
Why have you posted all your phone numbers under your avatar, do you sell stuff?

Denovo87
23-08-2012, 02:40 PM

Welcome aboard tahir bro; can you please remove your telephone numbers from location, going through 'edit profile' ? its for your own security as giving numbers of open forum can sometimes get you in trouble.

TAHIR MEHMOOD
23-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Just to be convenient for friends in contact me.

TAHIR MEHMOOD
23-08-2012, 02:51 PM
I think it is all now as per your wishes,

TAHIR MEHMOOD
24-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Taha bhai, KHUDA aap ko sada khush rakhay. Aap mojhe boht aziz ho. Because mere Bete ka name bhi MUHAMMAD TAHA TAHIR hy. Khush rho