PDA

View Full Version : please help! :D

ironsights
06-05-2011, 03:00 PM
looking to buy an airgun. I am in dha Lahore area.
anyone selling their gun please contact me
I just need a gun for plinking maybe shoot some doves. .22 would be great.
cheap gun that shoots straight lol. anyone kind enough to let me borrow.
I'll be their best friend :D. I live in Canada and am
here for only a month or two.

thanks guys :).

"King Of Kings"
06-05-2011, 07:59 PM
kindly checkout the local market in neela gunbad, you will find so many cheap(local) air guns there,for a good local air gun there is also a thread available sargodha made air gun you can also go for that gun which is quite good,,

regards,

fluffmaster
07-05-2011, 10:46 AM
looking to buy an airgun. I am in dha Lahore area.
anyone selling their gun please contact me
I just need a gun for plinking maybe shoot some doves. .22 would be great.
cheap gun that shoots straight lol. anyone kind enough to let me borrow.
I'll be their best friend :D. I live in Canada and am
here for only a month or two.

thanks guys :).

buying and selling is strictly prohibited at PG.....mods ,,,,are u listening?? u edited my first post with a warning,,within 15 minutes of my post....why this preferential treatment??

Hamdan Khan
07-05-2011, 11:04 AM
fluffmaster they only asking about availability not buying and selling..... if you think about preferential treatment this is not good words to talk about the pak forum....

fluffmaster
07-05-2011, 11:16 AM
fluffmaster they only asking about availability not buying and selling..... if you think about preferential treatment this is not good words to talk about the pak forum....

alright ,,,,,i want to sell my air gun,,,to him,,,,diana model 35,,,,price 18,000/- ...I hope I am not violating a forum rule

fluffmaster
07-05-2011, 11:20 AM
and at the same time,,,i am looking forward to buy a good airgun,,,,,any model,,,,anyone intrested to sell ...........please contact me

taha
07-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Chill out brothers! He's a new member, maybe forum rules are not read fully by him. Give him some kind words. If you think someone is violating forums law, best way to deal is to click on report button, and let mods have a look at it.

Mods cant read each and every post...smile.

and, @ironsights - welcome to PG!

12GAUGE
07-05-2011, 01:11 PM
AoA Everybody

Gentlemen, buying and selling is not allowed on the forum. therefore kindly refrain yourselves from it. forum administration truly appreciates your cooperation in this matter.

Regards.

Denovo87
09-05-2011, 06:17 PM
alright ,,,,,i want to sell my air gun,,,to him,,,,diana model 35,,,,price 18,000/- ...I hope I am not violating a forum rule

Fluff master bro, its not possible for mods to trace everything before you see it, it doesnot mean you start ridiculing the mods or administration by posting like above... I will appreciate if you refrain from passing sarcastic & peevish remarks, you being a responsible member can always use report button if anything is overlooked by mods.