PDA

View Full Version : Sargoda Made Air Rifle - Two Qustions

PakistanFirst
28-04-2011, 06:08 AM
Can someone who owns Sargoda made air rifle, please come forward. I have two question to ask. Thank you.

taha
28-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Sir, I think I know what your questions are. Just curious, what will you be able to conclude from them? If you let us know it may be overall beneficial to apply for all other types of airguns....

just curious...

fluffmaster
28-04-2011, 07:45 PM
I was just wondering without any offence to the thread starter,,,,that the questions to be could well have been handled in the thread dedicated to the sargodha (rainbow air guns)....some how I think too many threads on a singular subject tend to deluge the readers...just an opinion

PakistanFirst
28-04-2011, 07:49 PM
You have an air rifle. You fire one shot at 20-yard target. You adjust your rear sight (up or down) by one mark/notch. Before you fire the second shot you want know beforehand how far the second shot will move on the target. How will know without firing the second shot?

You are shopping for an air rifle. You are thinking of shooting at 20 yards - or whatever distance you have in mind. You want to be able to adjust the rear sight of that rifle so you can shift the impact point 1/2 inch - or whatever distance you have in mind. Will the rifle you want to buy be able to do that.

Without firing one shot, you can compute if the rifle you are thinking of buying will give you this feature.

PakistanFirst
28-04-2011, 08:00 PM
fluffmaster,

Salam
I tried it there, it was #595. Your post after this one was #602. No one responded.

fluffmaster
28-04-2011, 11:05 PM
You have an air rifle. You fire one shot at 20-yard target. You adjust your rear sight (up or down) by one mark/notch. Before you fire the second shot you want know beforehand how far the second shot will move on the target. How will know without firing the second shot?

You are shopping for an air rifle. You are thinking of shooting at 20 yards - or whatever distance you have in mind. You want to be able to adjust the rear sight of that rifle so you can shift the impact point 1/2 inch - or whatever distance you have in mind. Will the rifle you want to buy be able to do that.

Without firing one shot, you can compute if the rifle you are thinking of buying will give you this feature.

ur question is indeed intelligent and thought provoking....but some research on airgun ballistics is imperative before it can be intelligently answered.I heard the other day,,,one member has opened an air gunners academy..the need for the academy is amply manifested in the light of your questions. I suggest u get an admission here.

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?5952-Air-Guns-acadimy-From-Hamdan-KHAN

I trust that your keenness to learn and the academy founder,s resolve to teach can open new vistas of wisdom for us all

fluffmaster
03-05-2011, 11:54 AM
I mean,,,I never wanted you to take my advice so seriously.........

Dr Hanif Malik
06-05-2011, 12:39 PM
sargodha made air rifle can be adjusted side way manualy some hitting,right or left but not like gamo or other standard airguns,for hunting this gun is good and target shooting or for more accuracy we have to change rear sight which cost near 500pkr,hafiz abrar can provide this sight after requesting him.

taha
06-05-2011, 12:55 PM
sargodha made air rifle can be adjusted side way manualy some hitting,right or left but not like gamo or other standard airguns,for hunting this gun is good and target shooting or for more accuracy we have to change rear sight which cost near 500pkr,hafiz abrar can provide this sight after requesting him.
I've placed my order for this gun. I also requested for adjustable rear sights but he said he doesnt have one right now, and he's going to make one in about two months, if he makes it before time he'll attach it with my gun, else not.

By request, do you mean paying him Rs 500/- extra for this gun? I wish I knew about this before placing my order.

Also, as a request, can you find time to give him a visit to see how things are going, and if possible, request for adjustable rear sights? I've already tried my luck... if you can also, I'd be deeply grateful.

taha
07-05-2011, 10:49 AM
As follow up note, I had few minutes conversation with Hafiz Abrar Sb last evening. Overall, I was satisfied with what he told me. Regarding these sights, he said if he can arrange them from elsewhere he'd attach it with my gun.

Also he offered to take my gun back if I were not satisfied. Fair enough, I guess! smiles.