PDA

View Full Version : Gun Accidents

Ka_Khan
10-04-2009, 08:33 PM
You might have heard that someone has died/killed while he was 'cleaning his weapon'....
I am starting this thread to avoid accidents and follow all precautionery measures.
Yesterday saw a friend with a gun.His bullet stuck and while he was trying to get it out,i noticed his finger touching trigger again and again.Its natural....grip a gun and your finger will automatically go to trigger.I thought this was the reason so many people are wounded/killed while operating guns.

CougarMan
10-04-2009, 08:53 PM
what most modern schools teach (this is from the Gunsite video):

1. All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.

2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. (For those who insist that this particular gun is unloaded, see Rule 1.)

3. Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target. This is the Golden Rule. Its violation is directly responsible for about 60 percent of inadvertent discharges.

4. Identify your target, and what is behind it. Never shoot at anything that you have not positively identified.

something similar from a hunting publication:

The Ten Commandments of Firearms Safety

1. Treat every gun with the respect due a loaded gun.
2. Watch that muzzle! Be able to control the direction of the muzzle even if you should stumble.
3. Be sure barrel and action are clear of obstructions and that you have only ammunition of the proper size for the gun you are carrying.
4. Be sure of your target before you pull the trigger; know identifying features of the game you hunt. Never shoot at a sound or movement.
5. Unload guns when not in use. Take down or have actions open; guns should be carried in cases to the shooting area.
6. Never point a gun at anything you do not want to shoot; avoid all horseplay with a firearm.
7. Never climb a fence or tree or jump a ditch with a loaded gun; never pull a gun toward you by the muzzle.
8. Never shoot a bullet at a flat, hard surface or water; at target practices be sure your backstop is adequate.
9. Store guns and ammunition separately beyond the reach of children and careless adults.
10. Avoid alcoholic beverages before or during shooting.

Ka_Khan
10-04-2009, 08:59 PM
There was a news on this forum about a Rider squad policeman who got himself shot while cleaning his gun.Experiment it yourself...whenever u handle your gun your finger will travel to trigger...always be cool when your bullet is stuck.Slowly get your magazine out and then try to get the bullet out while pointing the gun towards down or at a safe direction.

CougarMan
10-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Most of those are Glocks...where there is no external safety and you have to pull the
trigger to begin the stripping process.

Awareness of what you are doing has to be there, and as they say the best safety is between the ears!!!!

Having said that, this is one reason I like the Beretta/Stoegar designs...you can load/unload the chamber with the safety ON...

Balazona
10-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Always keep ur finger away from the triger until u r ready to fire.and such incidenta r called ND not AD.for example if a gun doest have drop saftey and it dicharges after dropping on the ground,this is called AD(accidental discharge).

Zubair
11-04-2009, 01:15 PM
You might have heard that someone has died/killed while he was 'cleaning his weapon'....
I am starting this thread to avoid accidents and follow all precautionery measures.
Yesterday saw a friend with a gun.His bullet stuck and while he was trying to get it out,i noticed his finger touching trigger again and again.Its natural....grip a gun and your finger will automatically go to trigger.I thought this was the reason so many people are wounded/killed while operating guns.
I will agree with Ka_Khan on this. This is the major reason of accidents happening. Thats why SINGLE ACTION handguns are more prone to these accidents then DOUBLE ACTION. The only accident I commited was when my finger was on the TT trigger while I was chambering. On top I think handguns are more accident oriented then rifles, because small it moves around very quickly.

Conceal Carry
12-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Very good thread Khan, congratulations.

Gun safety is a very important topic, but unfortunately not much importance is given to this topic, that's why so many people die in Pakistan because of gun related accidents.

A very good friend of mine, a captain in Pak Army and a very good pistol shooter, got killed during a shooting competetion. His gun malfunctioned after a shot he fired, while he was trying to findout what was wrong a senior approached and offered to help, while handing the gun to him, butt forward (barrel pointing at himself) the gun fired from point blank range straight in his heart. He died at the spot. He was my class mate in Shaheen College PAF Sharah-e-Faisal and a very good friend. May Allah bless his soul. (Ameen)

Mastermind
12-04-2009, 09:58 AM
+1 CougarMan

Ka_Khan
12-04-2009, 07:46 PM
@Conceal Carry ....sorry to hear about your friend.Actually People say they knew everything about Guns and safety and dont care.Always respect your Weapon even if it is empty.I am sure lot of people handling guns ignore the basic safety features.My purpose in starting this thread was to learn from the mistakes of others 'practically'.We had a case of Rider squad police man and now a Army Captain.

Hamid
19-04-2009, 05:04 PM
I have two gunrelated accidents. Thanks God, there was not much harm. When i was kid, my problem was that i would do my mechaniky on guns. I opened bullets with hammers and tried firing guns in bit odd ways.

I once pressed my diana and pulled the trigger without closing it. The barrel landed right on my head.

Once cocked my shotgun, opened it, put a cartridge inside and closed it. My finger unintentionally pulled the trigger. My cousin was standing before me and the gun discharged inches above his head.

He lost his consciousness for a couple of seconds. May be it was due to the blast. And my legs kept shaking for the next four hours. God saved me on that day.

Judging my curiosity with guns, an uncle who was in SSG started giving my small lecutres and demos. Now I am the biggest advocate of the gun safety.

Hamid
19-04-2009, 05:08 PM
After so much firing and dryfiring, the finger of the shooter unintentionally goes and flirts with the trigger. There is a simple check, put some ink on the trigger and start playing with the gun aiming not to touch the trigger.

It is highly likely that you will have ink spot on your finger.

Secondly never ever put ammo and guns at the same place. You will be lost in your thoughts and a bullet goes inside the chamber. I dont even take my friends along when I am firing the gun or cleaning it.

Ka_Khan
19-04-2009, 05:27 PM
After so much firing and dryfiring, the finger of the shooter unintentionally goes and flirts with the trigger. There is a simple check, put some ink on the trigger and start playing with the gun aiming not to touch the trigger.

I was advovating this....however careful you are you will touch the trigger.Its Natural.Always try to be alone while 'playing' with your Toys...

Enigmatic Desires
19-04-2009, 05:59 PM
It was heart wrenching to hear about the Army captial and the rider..

Thank God your cousin was safe Mr. Hamid

Hamid
22-04-2009, 08:25 AM

I was advovating this....however careful you are you will touch the trigger.Its Natural.Always try to be alone while 'playing' with your Toys...

Yeah you are absolutely right. I once read somewhere on the internet that too much of dry firing also contributes to unintentional pulling of the trigger.
Human hand's natural position is closed. And it takes a lot of concentration to fold four fingers around the grip and keep on straight.

Silent killerr
10-08-2009, 04:28 PM
one of my uncle was cleaning his pistol, his daughter was sitting near him, at once bullet fired and goes to his daughter's heart, she died at the spot

KageFox
10-08-2009, 04:34 PM
I simply don't understand how people have the guts to CLEAN guns which are loaded, hot and ready to go. I mean, every field strip technique always says to rack back the slide and check if the gun is loaded or not.

Rizshu
10-08-2009, 08:54 PM

Gun safety is a very important topic, but unfortunately not much importance is given to this topic, that's why so many people die in Pakistan because of gun related accidents.

A very good friend of mine, a captain in Pak Army and a very good pistol shooter, got killed during a shooting competetion. His gun malfunctioned after a shot he fired, while he was trying to findout what was wrong a senior approached and offered to help, while handing the gun to him, butt forward (barrel pointing at himself) the gun fired from point blank range straight in his heart. He died at the spot. He was my class mate in Shaheen College PAF Sharah-e-Faisal and a very good friend. May Allah bless his soul. (Ameen)

CC, bro i am also ex student of PAF College Faisal can you tell me in which batch you were there?

Rizshu
10-08-2009, 09:12 PM
plz read this

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~joe/firearms-safety.html

Starfish
11-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Secondly never ever put ammo and guns at the same place. You will be lost in your thoughts and a bullet goes inside the chamber. I dont even take my friends along when I am firing the gun or cleaning it.

+1 Hamid. Very Very true. I was involved in such an accident. sparing the details, someone grabbed a handgun storage box from my lap while i was busy in a heated discussion. Opened it, grabbed the gun, racked the slide with the mag in it and while trying to rack it again, discharged the weapon. No one was hurt by the grace of god.

Starfish
11-08-2009, 10:55 AM
and to add, I have locks on all storage boxes now.

Kakar
11-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Have you ever noticed one thing? When ever you show a gun to a person who is not familiar with guns, the first thing that person will do is that he/she will pull the trigger immediately after holding the gun.

This is dangerous. You should always take out the magazine and check the chamber before handing over the gun to an inexperienced person , even if you have done the same exercise 30 minutes before.

I have had such a bad experience long time ago and luckily no one got hurt.

Secondly always be careful when shooting at a concrete objects from a close range because the bullet may rebound or reflect , ending up hitting some one. I have had an experience with that and i was not lucky as a piece of the shattered bullet hit my brother in the eye. He was operated upon three times. The doctors managed to save his eye but he lost 50% vision of his right eye.

Topak
11-08-2009, 02:54 PM
if bullet stuck in ...
please avid it clearing while there are people around.
point gun to down words.
dont touch the trigger.
try to strip the gun if easily you can.
if difficult plz go to gun smith to take are for it.
accident happens in hurry and hazels.

Skeeter60
12-08-2009, 10:08 PM
A gun must be treated as if it is loaded. When ever you take a
Rifle or pass a Rifle to some one always open the bolt and push your little finger in the chamber to ensure there is no cartridge in it. Extractors do slip over rounds in the chamber, it could be broken or malfunctioning

When ever you pass a pistol to or receive a pistol
1. Remove magazine
2. Pull slide back and lock it back with slide stop.

When ever you pass or receive a shotgun open the gun and pass it.
In case of an auto pull the cocking handle back and lock slide back ensuring there are no cartridges in the magazine tube.
In case of revolver open cylinder and pass or receive.

These are recognized etiquette of the gun community, and please strictly ensure you follow these and insist those around you follow these. In the Army these are strictly followed in the good old infantry and SSG irrespective of rank one can get hell for breaching these manners.

Teach your children to follow these and strictly, enforce these life saving manners which also reflect upon the person holding or passing a gun.
Never NEVER point a gun at any one , always ensure your guns are pointing sky wards with bolts open or shot guns open unless you are out hunting.

Wishing all Happy Safe and enjoyable hunting and shooting

Slayerjatt
13-08-2009, 05:20 PM
very very informative thread. thanks khan sb for starting it and all other esteemed members for contributing valuable suggestions.

Skeeter60
18-08-2009, 05:18 PM
I simply don't understand how people have the guts to CLEAN guns which are loaded, hot and ready to go. I mean, every field strip technique always says to rack back the slide and check if the gun is loaded or not.

More often than not this is a PROVERBIAL STORY to cover up a murder within the family; in the rural areas of punjab. So and so was cleaning his gun when his sister got killed or he himself got killed while cleaning a gun.

Ka_Khan
19-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Just Note the finger 'off the trigger' in the following pics.Its how professional armies are trained.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7702/22064247.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

Anaglyphical
13-10-2009, 11:57 PM
There goes a saying in sindhi that means "loaded gun scares 99 and the empty scars 100". its bit off the topic i know but just adding a bit of taste.

TAREEN
14-10-2009, 08:40 AM
Just Note the finger 'off the trigger' in the following pics.Its how professional armies are trained.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7702/22064247.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)
Or may be they want to say "HURRY... take the shot, we have to go to toilet"

khakiMB
14-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Everyday i learn something new..... Thanks for the information some of which was clear and common sense and some information was learnt here.

KMB

TAREEN
14-10-2009, 09:37 PM
@KhakiMB .... For a moment I got confused with the statement above as my avatar is the same as yours.

Ka_Khan
15-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Confusing.... Khaki MB it is suggested that you better get another Avatar as we scroll through them to find the person we are looking for.

Zubair
15-10-2009, 12:11 PM
@KhakiMB .... For a moment I got confused with the statement above as my avatar is the same as yours.

You shoud have gone for copyrights :D

Conceal Carry
15-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Nice to see someone from the same institution, I passed out in 1984. Tariq Sb still there teaching Islamiat & Pak history?

CC, bro i am also ex student of PAF College Faisal can you tell me in which batch you were there?

LionHeart
16-10-2009, 11:30 AM
++ 1 to Ka_khan for posting this very important topic... and then +1 to everyone for your informative feedbacks with their knowledge and experiences .... Surely its very important to keep all these gun safety measures while handling any kind of firearm. ....

though most of us are very aware of these all types of gun safety but even then its more important and very good to have these kind of refreshers .... and these should be done on regular bases so gun safety would be always in our minds (indeed engraved on our minds) when ever we will hold any firearm ....

Thanks for Ka_khan and everyone here posting and sharing your views.

Regards,

Malik1
16-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Informative thread but lets put it to practice as well

Rizshu
29-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Nice to see someone from the same institution, I passed out in 1984. Tariq Sb still there teaching Islamiat & Pak history?

ooh you are tooooooooooooooooo senior then me i have passes my intermediate in the year 1999. the only famous personality was mr aqil i hope you know him

faisal balouch
30-10-2009, 05:16 PM
@AK 47
MASHALLAH SO CUTE.... GOD BLES HIM

Naveed_pk
30-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Very Cute ...and Impressive Teaching

faisal balouch
30-10-2009, 05:51 PM
i had seen most of the people including police personals thinking that the gun is empty by corking it twice or thrice.i advised them to consider the gun loaded till they chek the chamber by their own eyes so that the bullet might had left inside the chamber and the ejecter might had failed to pul it out. and point the gun down words while cheking the barel

KageFox
30-10-2009, 05:54 PM
This little guy could teach some people a major lesson... Btw, Mashallah, very cute :)

AK47
30-10-2009, 06:03 PM
This little guy could teach some people a major lesson... Btw, Mashallah, very cute :) Thanks KF, Faisal Baloch, Naveed, he seems to have caring uncles!

faisal balouch
30-10-2009, 06:11 PM
@k_khan thanx for such a nice thread ,i need your e mail adress i want to snd u a video clip . post it at this thread if it is allowed. its regarding an accident and would be a lesson.thanx alot

faisal balouch
30-10-2009, 06:19 PM
This little guy could teach some people a major lesson... Btw, Mashallah, very cute :) Thanks KF, Faisal Baloch, Naveed, he seems to have caring uncles!
MASHALLAH it shows its in his blod.

Faisji
01-11-2009, 08:46 PM
The first time i handled a gun(i was about 6) my grandfather made it very clear in extremely graphic way what could happen if i make a "mistake"

Never in 32 years I have had accidental discharge or have handed a gun to another person before personally checking that it is empty.

khakiMB
03-11-2009, 09:54 AM
@Conceal Carry, sorry to hear about your friend.

@All,
Here is a short story about my cooks friend who shot himself in the privates while placing his pistol in his shalwar. I later heard that he had passed away. That thought has stayed with me, some of us can remember how much it hurt when a cricket ball hit us in the privates, imagine a bullet. I hope you all remain safe and remember a weapon is always loaded.

akifjanjua
12-11-2009, 05:21 PM
I must add a note of my one cent advice here..

In case of a mis-fire.. Keep the barrel in safe position (barrel pointing down).. the bullet/shell can discharge late and can be lethal while clearing the misfire.

As a rule always point the Barrel in safe direction and fingers off the triger.. the Guys in uniform do it as a practice.. fingers off the trigger till target in sight :)

Salahuddin Ayubi
12-11-2009, 05:26 PM
I must add a note of my one cent advice here..

In case of a mis-fire.. Keep the barrel in safe position (barrel pointing down).. the bullet/shell can discharge late and can be lethal while clearing the misfire.

As a rule always point the Barrel in safe direction and fingers off the triger.. the Guys in uniform do it as a practice.. fingers off the trigger till target in sight :)

Priceless advice.

Serves as a reminder for many of us. Despite the fact that we 'know' this, these constant reminders ensure that we also 'remember' this and act accordingly.

Jazakallah Khair.

AK47
02-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Going to hospital. Just got a call, a cousin has been hit with .30 cal, most likely an accidental discharge. Will report back.

Salahuddin Ayubi
02-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Going to hospital. Just got a call, a cousin has been hit with .30 cal, most likely an accidental discharge. Will report back.

Innallilahe Wa'ina Ilaihe Raji'un. I hope and pray he's fine and recovers soon.

Please update us when you return.

Denovo87
02-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Very sad AK, hope he is not hurt that bad and be back with his family soon, Inshallah. Please update us as soon as you are back.

Naveed_pk
02-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Very sad AK, Please update us as soon as you are back.

AK47
03-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Thanks SA, Denovo and Naveed bro. I just returned from the hospital. The empty gun in action again! The guy survived it, however final report of internal damage has not been concluded yet. The .30 cal bullet from his own TT went into him from right side hip and came out from the rear in same position. A direct cross, and he was VERY lucky not to have hit any internal organs directly, yet there is a doubt about the proper functioning of his right sided kidney or tube that connects kidney with bladder. I'm not into the right medical terms, but this is what I understood from his family. I got a chance to see his wound, and it was about SAME size on the front as it was from the back. TT rounds do not create greater cavity at exit points I think, coz of the sharper profile and higher velocity I guess.

The gun went off from his brother's hand, not an accidental discharge, as I had firstly presumed. They were sitting opposite each other and he had just cleaned and oiled the gun. His brother, while playing with the gun, pulled the hammer back and obviously didn't know about the "chambered round", which went off from him, directly into the opposite sitting younger bro. Thanks God, it hit him by the frontal hip side, and not anywhere in the center torso.

I asked the chap, who is hardly 20 years of age, about the instant "feel" of the shot, and quite expectedly he told me that he felt absolutely "nothing" in the first few seconds! In fact, he stood up and walked at least some 30-40 feet towards the gate where he finally fainted and was rushed to hospital. He said the feeling started a few seconds after the shot, when he started feeling a very HOT kind of 'ball-feeling", like if there was a small, hot ball inside of him. As for present, he was quite fine and no pains, course he has been injected with steroids and pain-killers. He'll have to stay for a week for daily monitoring, however. And for us another one lesson about THE EMPTY GUN! Never hand over your chambered gun to anybody, never let anyone play with your weapon, especially if you have the habit of keeping a "live" round!

If you scroll back one page of this thread, there is a picture of the guy who got shot. You can see him playing cricket, just behind my son with the gun. The tall guy, bowling I think.

Ka_Khan
03-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Sorry for your cousin AK.Thanks for letting us know 'in detail' the actual feeling of how it feels after the bullet !I am sure you did this interview for us :)
You are right,its always the 'empty gun' that kills.
I am always AGAINST having a chambered gun inside your house.Beleive me you will always have a chance to load your gun so never keep it loaded and specially the onces without safety.
May you cousin revover soon and offer him 'special membership' on our behalf :)

Denovo87
03-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the update AK, hope no internal damage is done and young boy gets home fine n fit soon.

Salahuddin Ayubi
03-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the update AK. Learning experience.

Rotorcrafts
03-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Good to know you cousin is in better shape now

Naveed_pk
03-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Sorry for your cousin AK.... May your cousin recover soon...

AK47
03-12-2009, 06:18 PM
KK, Denovo, SA, Rotorcrafts, Naveed bros........Thanks again for your concern. And yes, KK, the interview with reference to how the pain of the bullet was felt was conducted for posting here. No internal damages, luckily, Denovo. Thank you all for being so considerate.

KARTOOS
15-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Hellow Dear Pak Gunners,

At 26th September,2009 i moved to a gunsmith shop for the repairing of my 32 Bore Revolver Pak Made Clone..When i reached at the shop , the shopkeeper offered me cup of Tea and moved my revolver to workshop situated at the backside of shop..as a regular customer of this gunsmith and having good relation with all the workers,,i thought to met the gunsmith working on my pistol and to ask him about the problem,when i reached there, he finished the repair and now inserting bullets for checking it,,,i moved to him and started to discuss with him about problem, he inserted the bullets and the revolver was cocked...when he closed it while talking to me ,suddenly there was a bang.. and i felt as some one pushed back to my leg... and then the gunsmith shouted...Oye Bhai ko goli lag gaee hai,,when i took a look at my pent, there was a small hole in my pent and blood was splitting out from it,,i was having no pain at all, just feeling that my leg is "SUNN".i walked out at my own feet and tried to sit on the driving seat to drive my car at my own to hospital but my leg didnt allowed me to sit on driving seat.and then gunsmith drived me to hospital.

After getting operated my leg,bullett removed at 3rd day.Alhamdullilah got no fracture or major damage to any organs....the bullet touched the main canal of blood but didnt damaged it...as doctor says that in case of damage of this vain,all the blood is splitted within half an hour from the body....

Alhamdullilah now i am fine and back to my work..

So few learnings which i would like to Share with you from this incident..

1.MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Never ever move to the working area of any gunsmith even if he is master at his work.

2.Keep your Self Relax and Recite Ayaat or Darood:
All the Problem are from Allah and Allah gives the courage to handle them,,In such unwanted situations where bullet hits some one, Dont be panic or loose heart bcz Snake aur Bullet actually itna damage nahin karteen, jitna log inkay dar say martay hain,,so dont be Panic but just Recite Darood Pak or some Aaayat while keeping yourself relax and moving to doctor.....I

3.YOU ARE SAFE
If you are concious then keep giving a message to your mind that your life is safe and this injury will not take your life...The bullet just hit only one part of your body and not hit to your life......

4.CONTROL THE BLOOD:
If the blood is splitting very fast then you should not allow it to split and take any cloth and round it tightly on your wound to stop the bloodd, so take a bandage of any cloth and put pressure of your hand to stop the blood,,bcz the excess bloodshed can be disasterous for you....

5.Dont waste time
Every single minute and even second is very critical and important in this situation so dont waste any time in shouting or crying and immediately move the pateint to the medical care.

6.Access to Hospital
Your ultimate goal after hitting by the bullet should be to seek the medical care of nearest hospital.You can also make a call to 1122 if not having facility to transport but preferably move to hospital on your own conveyence as i mentioned above that time is very important in this scenario. here i am adding this point to tell you that firearm injury is not normally allowed to be treated by the private clinics and private doctors and they refer the patient to Govt. Hospitals as an emergency case for medical treatment..so your first priority should be to reach any Govt hospital in your area....If you are far away from any Govt. hospital and there is risk of life then you may move to a private hospital ,which at least must having a surgeon and opeartion theatre.....

and the last thing is

7.Jisay Allah Rakhay, Usay Kaun Chakhay

Salahuddin Ayubi
15-12-2009, 08:49 AM
Thanks for sharing Kartoos.

Glad to hear that you're fine and back in action.

Naveed_pk
15-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Thanks for sharing Kartoos.

Happy to hear that you're fine and back in action.

Salahuddin Ayubi
15-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Ctrl C Ctrl V :lol:

Naveed_pk
15-12-2009, 12:12 PM
hahaaha No SA bro.... its change

KARTOOS
24-12-2009, 11:16 PM
@salahudin & Naveed_pk THANKS

EasyRider
25-12-2009, 01:09 AM
well guys i do keep a loaded gun for HD, i just wanna know is it a better idea to put a single action gun with a loaded magazine(no bullet in chamber).
secondly, if the gun drops from a 6-7 feet height, is there any chance for accidents? still bullet is not in chamber but magazine is loaded.

A.Abbas
25-12-2009, 01:30 AM
well guys i do keep a loaded gun for HD, i just wanna know is it a better idea to put a single action gun with a loaded magazine(no bullet in chamber).
secondly, if the gun drops from a 6-7 feet height, is there any chance for accidents? still bullet is not in chamber but magazine is loaded.

1- It is ok to keep it this way if it is in a safe place (i.e. out of reach of children and someone emotional) and safety ON, and if possible keep the mag IN but unlocked.

2- There is a rare chance of an accident (won't say 100%), but in case of any firearm and ammo, careful handling and safety should be the common practice and must become a part of your nature.

Zubair
25-12-2009, 01:49 AM

Depends upon the gun. Gun like 30 bore TT with hammer cocked when dropped will most probably fire because of no internal safety mechanism. Gun like GLOCK etc even with chambered round will not do this

EasyRider
25-12-2009, 01:53 AM
1- It is ok to keep it this way if it is in a safe place (i.e. out of reach of children and someone emotional) and safety ON, and if possible keep the mag IN but unlocked.

2- There is a rare chance of an accident (won't say 100%), but in case of any firearm and ammo, careful handling and safety should be the common practice and must become a part of your nature.
thank you for reply bro, well bro i still have a query, if gun safety is on and chamber holds no bullet but mag does and gun drops, is there still a chance of fire and ejection of bullet? as bullet is not in the chamber?

A.Abbas
25-12-2009, 02:09 AM

thank you for reply bro, well bro i still have a query, if gun safety is on and chamber holds no bullet but mag does and gun drops, is there still a chance of fire and ejection of bullet? as bullet is not in the chamber?

It is very obvious that unchambered gun won't fire either safety on or off, but keeping the safety on should be the standard practice for one.
As already said there is a rare chance of accident in case of gun with loaded mag or only loaded mag drops, as the weight of the bullets and drop hight can set off the primer and can cause accident, again it is very rare from 5-6 feet but can, so why not the safe practice as the firearms and ammo don't have any UNDO option.

wittycranium
29-12-2009, 08:48 PM
@Kartoos

Its good to know that you were able to come back to normal life. Thank God every day for this. everyone might not be so fortunate.

You seem to be pretty brave too. It would be very hard for someone like me to stay calm and not panic.

Shahzeb
15-08-2010, 09:18 PM
+1 to wittycranium

Shahzeb
15-08-2010, 09:31 PM
i have also unfortunately come across a case of accidental discharge from a weapon. Just before the 2008 elections (i mean during the campaign) my father was removing all our guns from the storage room. Due to my interest in firearms, my dad allowed me to help. At that time, my grandmother was just looking through her closet while my dad and I would remove an AK from the suitcase, remove the mag, make sure it was clear, and then put it in another box to clean later. My dad would check each weapon by just removing the magazine, racking the bolt and moving to the next. I would remove the mag, rack the charging handle visually and physically (with my pinky finger) inspect the chamber and then move on to the next AK-all of this while pointing the gun in a safe direction. I told my dad to do as I did but he was in a hurry and said it took too much time the way I did. He also said, tum to bache ho, mujhae zaida patha hai Then on his last weapon he removed the mag, racked the bolt and pulled the trigger *BANG*!! the gun went off! the 7.62 by 39mm FMJ armour piercing round narrowly (by about 4.5 inches) missed my grandmother! My father had not looked to see whether or not the chamber was loaded. It turned out that the extractor of that AK was broken thus not ejecting the round.

After that day my dad is a lot more cautious! Imagine a 40 year old learning from a 15 year old!

Ka_Khan
16-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanyou Shahbaz for sharing this story.Never Trust the 'metal'...Never trust your guns safety system.Sometimes Ejector pins are broken sometimes firing pins stucks.So ALWAYS follow the safety steps.

KARTOOS
16-08-2010, 04:35 PM
nice share Shahzeb
Thanks to God for keeping u protected....

Mani
16-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Thanks for sharing Shahzeb Bro.

PUNJTANI5
10-09-2010, 12:23 PM
one of my uncle was cleaning his pistol, his daughter was sitting near him, at once bullet fired and goes to his daughter's heart, she died at the spot

i am deeply sorrowed 4 your loss

but usually in such types of accidental gun discharges only young girls die , why ???

PUNJTANI5
10-09-2010, 12:26 PM
@AK 47
very bad move brother

keep guns away from children

PUNJTANI5
10-09-2010, 12:39 PM
a cousin of one of my subordinates
was doing aerial firing and a bullet misfired
he started looking down the barrel instead of normal precautions/ waiting
there was a delayed ignition and the poor chap had his brains blown off

may ALLAH give his soul rest and peace , AMEEN

AK47
10-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the advice, bro. I agree with you.

This chap is trained, the gun was emptied.

Anyhow, your advice is genuine, no doubts, and I neither seek to nor wish to defend that point. His training can be viewed from his "off the trigger" finger position.

Picture does not promote anything specific, shall be deleted erstwhile. Regards. :)

PUNJTANI5
19-09-2010, 07:38 PM
did i tell u about the dude who shot his own foot off

jagga
19-09-2010, 09:27 PM
nobody has mentioned this so far....if you have any problem with a jammed round ,misfire etc do not try and fix it indoors go outside and keep the barrel pointed in a safe direction.if you mess with it indoors and the bullet is accidently fired it can easily ricochet and injure or kill you or someone else

never ever chamber a round indoors that is the best way to stay safe.if you use a gun for HD and keep bullets chambered then you are taking a very big risk with your life and your families

@AK47 i i find it hard to believe that in a thread about gun safety someone would post a pic of a small child handling a gun and then say learn from this. please dont allow children to handle weapons.it makes no difference if the gun is empty you are conditioning a child to think it is ok to handle a weapon which is a very bad move.instead of doing that you must make them understand not to ever touch a gun because it can easily kill them or someone else
training a child of that age with weapons is very irresponsible and you should stop immediately . I dont understand why your trying to train a child of that age he is just a child and no matter how hard you try to teach him he will think that playing with guns is a game.I am very dismayed to see such a picture from somebody as experienced as yourself.
Bro just take the advice and dont let him handle a weapon until he is an adult.

shahrukh Alam Shah
22-10-2010, 06:58 PM
its reall a very informative, thanx for sharing this.

bbiillaall
23-10-2010, 04:12 PM
this is great info to share
really good threat

PUNJTANI5
24-10-2010, 04:23 PM
please be sure to practice caution when u keep the gun tucked in the belt on tummy
or u might lose your original weapon in case of a misfire

a drunk ediot at a wedding party blew half his penis off along his left testicle, tearing the flesh of his thigh then ending up in his heel of the shoe while trying to recover his loaded and cocked gun from his waist band / nalla

he can be seen if any body wants to

doctors say that he may not will be able to get grection due to severe injury to his penis and his other remaining testicle is also getting necrotic

he presently has a tube inserted in his bladder (catheter) to help him urinate

GOD forbid this should not even happen to an enemy

PUNJTANI5
24-10-2010, 04:34 PM
last year an old acquaintance shot himself in the chest while riding a tractor at night 4 bunny hunting the gun had a hair trigger and the poor soul rested the but to the tractor floor and rested his chest on it then a bump and then a bang and he died while he was enroute to the hospital

got to recite kalima though
he was only 25
and to top it off he was only son with 4 sisters
his father has hung the gun 4 display in his living room with inscription
this gun killed my child

Kamran_uk75
24-10-2010, 10:02 PM
last year an old acquaintance shot himself in the chest while riding a tractor at night 4 bunny hunting the gun had a hair trigger and the poor soul rested the but to the tractor floor and rested his chest on it then a bump and then a bang and he died while he was enroute to the hospital

got to recite kalima though
he was only 25
and to top it off he was only son with 4 sisters
his father has hung the gun 4 display in his living room with inscription
this gun killed my child
So sad...

psychiatrist-1
27-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Do you people remember Majid & Sons Arms in Lahore and I told you that I would like to meet this character. Yes, yesterday I met Farhan. In my professional opinion, Farhan has no behavior problem except that he has some anxiety. Although, he was not courteous but offered me what I wanted. Now, his mood could be unstable but it could be due to stress and tension.
Yes, he does not deal with everyone but he dealt fair and sequare with me. Why? Because, Mr. Majid who was the original owner sold this arm shop to Farhan and Mr. majidís grand son Omar is my adopted nephew. Then, there were other factors too which I can not discuss. All in all, Farhan is a good person, intelligent and of course expensive.

AK47
27-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Do you people remember Majid & Sons Arms in Lahore and I told you that I would like to meet this character. Yes, yesterday I met Farhan. In my professional opinion, Farhan has no behavior problem except that he has some anxiety. Although, he was not courteous but offered me what I wanted. Now, his mood could be unstable but it could be due to stress and tension.
Yes, he does not deal with everyone but he dealt fair and secure with me. Why? Because, Mr. Majid who was the original owner sold this arm shop to Farhan and Mr. majidís grand son Omar is my adopted nephew. Then, there were other factors too which I can not discuss. All in all, Farhan is a good person, intelligent and of course expensive.

@Psychiatrist.........Thanks Sir for your long awaited analysis! :lol:

Maybe a split personality, sometimes good, sometimes sucked up! :D

ay_be_why
09-11-2010, 09:47 AM
This august, we were attending two simultaneous marriage functions in the family. Like most village weddings, the younger groom and his friends insisted on having their way with aerial firing. It was shotguns all night but thank God no accident. Next morning, when the barats are leaving for the wedding, the elder groom's bhateeja, a 9th grade student, is trying to prepare a handgun for aerial firing after all the elders have left. He and his cousin end up shooting their 20-yr old cousin at point-blank range. He was hit in the back in the kidney area and the round exited from the front of his thigh, severing the femoral. The kid was comatose with 2 minutes due to blood loss and expired within 45 minutes on the way to the hospital... I think now they will remember to keep weapons away from kids...

drag80
09-11-2010, 04:08 PM
This august, we were attending two simultaneous marriage functions in the family. Like most village weddings, the younger groom and his friends insisted on having their way with aerial firing. It was shotguns all night but thank God no accident. Next morning, when the barats are leaving for the wedding, the elder groom's bhateeja, a 9th grade student, is trying to prepare a handgun for aerial firing after all the elders have left. He and his cousin end up shooting their 20-yr old cousin at point-blank range. He was hit in the back in the kidney area and the round exited from the front of his thigh, severing the femoral. The kid was comatose with 2 minutes due to blood loss and expired within 45 minutes on the way to the hospital... I think now they will remember to keep weapons away from kids...

very sad incident indeed. I dont understand y people take fire arms non seriously. I mean 9mm is mostly considered like a toy but it is capable of killing in one shot.

A few days back a very good friend of mine named faisal who was married a month back was found dead shot in the chest with 30 bore. people say its suicide or accidental discharge. God knows what the truth is.

pheonix
23-12-2010, 08:34 AM
guys found this video on youtube was shocked how carelessly these guys were handling guns in such a congested & crowded space and it lead to a accident pause at 2:22 exactly from what i see it is a accidental discharge as the hand jerks back a sign the shooter did not tighten up his fore arm muscles as is done when intended to fire ,sadly these r our pakistani brothers.
warning:this video contains blood scenes not for the weak of heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF2owE2UK_w&feature=related

Silent killerr
23-12-2010, 08:56 AM
very sad incident indeed. I dont understand y people take fire arms non seriously. I mean 9mm is mostly considered like a toy but it is capable of killing in one shot.

A few days back a very good friend of mine named faisal who was married a month back was found dead shot in the chest with 30 bore. people say its suicide or accidental discharge. God knows what the truth is.

Heard for the first time in life that 9mm is treated as a toy, While 9mm is one of the most chosen round for SD also widely used by Law enforcements around the globe.

HUNTER1
10-01-2011, 11:22 AM
guys found this video on youtube was shocked how carelessly these guys were handling guns in such a congested & crowded space and it lead to a accident pause at 2:22 exactly from what i see it is a accidental discharge as the hand jerks back a sign the shooter did not tighten up his fore arm muscles as is done when intended to fire ,sadly these r our pakistani brothers.
warning:this video contains blood scenes not for the weak of heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF2owE2UK_w&feature=related

Shocking very much.

HUNTER1
10-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Horrible infact, what's the use of such activity.

Mian-50
10-01-2011, 01:43 PM
MOLA JUTT CULTURE(SULTAN RAHI & MUSTAFA QURESHI).

With fake educational certificates in CONSTITUTIONAL ASSEMBLIES,WHAT
ELSE BETTER THAN THIS, COULD BE EXPECTED FOR DECADES TO COME.

marlin vs
10-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Have to say that kind of use of gun's should not be tollerated,an accident waiting to happen.

AK47
10-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Horrifying! Another "hawaii fire" victim!

Even if the poor soul didn't step in front of him, the bullet was destined to hit someone in the background.

In the view of this, I'd request for an even better marked "No Hawaii fire" campaign here, though there's a vast majority of "Rai's" and "Mustafa's" out there, we may never reach to.

Regards.

Mian-50
10-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Horrifying! Another "hawaii fire" victim!

Even if the poor soul didn't step in front of him, the bullet was destined to hit someone in the background.

In the view of this, I'd request for an even better marked "No Hawaii fire" campaign here, though there's a vast majority of "Rai's" and "Mustafa's" out there, we may never reach to.

Regards.

Very well said brother Ak.

Rizshu
11-01-2011, 12:39 AM
they think they will be called and memorized as HERO. but they dont know that they are making someone ZERO.

FOR ALLAH SAKE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, DONT DO THIS HAWAI FIRING SPECIALY IN WEDDINGS AND HIGHLY CROWDED AND CONGESTED AREAS. PLEASE.

JUB KOI APNA IS TERHA UNJANI GOLI KA NISHANA BANTA HAY TAB HI SAMAG MAIN ATTI HAY YEH BAAT.

Zaheer
11-01-2011, 12:40 AM
I don't know what peoples try to show by this act.Are they trying to give a message that they have lots of fire arms and ammo or what ?

Vik
13-01-2011, 05:16 AM
My friendly mashwara keep pistols without any external safety and atleast 8 pound trigger.

Shahsjs
13-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Too shocking incidents.In Pakistan the main cause of this is HAWAi firing and it is done due to ignorance in our people.They just kill innocent people while they are enjoying the parties etc.They wont know in this world but what when they will get to the world of eternity and will b told by Allah(J) that they had done a murders.What will they do then?Just think people???

PA
13-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Yea that is very sad

HUNTER1
13-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Very , very sad video, marriage function turned opposite.

Haider
13-01-2011, 04:18 PM
This happens when a gun is handled by an uneducated/illiterate, scums of society....

Txshooter
13-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Very sad indeed....why can't people use firecrackers instead? would be a lot cheaper than ammo too....

AK47
04-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Was getting ready for a Waleema function this afternoon, when I received a call that it may be called off!!! Later another call, confirming that it would be held.

I asked the family member what was up, since I couldn't attend the 1.st 2 days of this particular marriage ceremony, bound by other Eid commitments.

Anyhow, long story short, a relative to the guy getting married, had accidentally happened to get shot by himself, whilst asleep!!!!!!????

I was amazed on how, but was told, he had a habit of sleeping with a loaded gun under the pillow!

Alright, but still, keeping it loaded even, how the heck could it go off by itself or even by direct pressure on a 6-10lbs DA trigger by a sleeping man????It seems, he not only kept it loaded but cocked as well, since a cocked hammer from SA mode perhaps could get activated by a little pressure on the wrong spot!!!???? Whatever, let's see.

The guy - may his soul rest in peace - was perhaps the lone son to an Ex-DIG, and a very gun-happy family. His father used to have new weapons every now and then, and his son obviously was acquainted to guns.

I kept asking for the gun involved, the make, etc, but all I managed to gather so far is that it was a 9mm parabellum. Wouldn't like to play "Colombo" tonight, but perhaps I'd have more on it later.

The bullet went right through the back of the head and was shot with the gun pointing towards the lower backside of the head (area between neck and head) of the then sleeping poor soul's skull, from the lateral. Dead on spot. Beware!!!

Regards.

silkenkage
04-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Very sad incident

Nazim Sahib
04-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Was getting ready for a Waleema function this afternoon, when I received a call that it may be called off!!! Later another call, confirming that it would be held.

I asked the family member what was up, since I couldn't attend the 1.st 2 days of this particular marriage ceremony, bound by other Eid commitments.

Anyhow, long story short, a relative to the guy getting married, had accidentally happened to get shot by himself, whilst asleep!!!!!!????

I was amazed on how, but was told, he had a habit of sleeping with a loaded gun under the pillow!

Alright, but still, keeping it loaded even, how the heck could it go off by itself or even by direct pressure on a 6-10lbs DA trigger by a sleeping man????It seems, he not only kept it loaded but cocked as well, since a cocked hammer from SA mode perhaps could get activated by a little pressure on the wrong spot!!!???? Whatever, let's see.

The guy - may his soul rest in peace - was perhaps the lone son to an Ex-DIG, and a very gun-happy family. His father used to have new weapons every now and then, and his son obviously was acquainted to guns.

I kept asking for the gun involved, the make, etc, but all I managed to gather so far is that it was a 9mm parabellum. Wouldn't like to play "Colombo" tonight, but perhaps I'd have more on it later.

The bullet went right through the back of the head and was shot with the gun pointing towards the lower backside of the head (area between neck and head) of the then sleeping poor soul's skull, from the lateral. Dead on spot. Beware!!!

Regards.

Very sad story.

M.ASIF KHAN
04-09-2011, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=AK47;211316]Was getting ready for a Waleema function this afternoon, when I received a call that it may be called off!!! Later another call, confirming that it would be held.

AK bhi sad to know about poor fellow. but how come a pistol under the pillow shot through a guy head. If a gun fire accidently it fire parallel to bed or the pillow .How come it hit him while his head is on the pillow and gun is under the pillow.

Denovo87
04-09-2011, 10:32 PM
AK bhi sad to know about poor fellow. but how come a pistol under the pillow shot through a guy head. If a gun fire accidently it fire parallel to bed or the pillow .How come it hit him while his head is on the pillow and gun is under the pillow.

Very sad incident AK bro, May Allah place his soul in highest of ranks and bless the family with courage to bear this loss.
I am thinking the same way as Asif bro wrote above, how an horizontally placed handgun can hit something vertically placed over it?

s.cheema
04-09-2011, 11:01 PM
a really sad incident :(

bbiillaall
04-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Real bad incident, i am really sorry for the poor guy, may Allah bless his soul, aameen.

Question raised by Asif bro is quite logical and am really interested to know the answer.

AHMEDPG
04-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Very sad incident

Dear Silkenkage bro,
How are you ?
I am waiting for our meeting time. I sent you some sms on your mobile.

Regards
Ahmed

AHMEDPG
04-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Dear AK47 bro, I am sorry to here.

AK47
05-09-2011, 12:52 AM

Thanks everybody. Yes, a very saddening demise. I just returned, but couldn't go into technicalities tonight with any of them over there, everybody was so preoccupied, so no chance to inquire, else than, yes, he was sleeping and a sister in next room had heard the bang and came to find him dead there.

Den/Asif........Bro's, in the 6-10 hours that we sleep at night, only a camera can tell you next morning of all your movements during the sleep, God knows, how we turn around all night from one position to another.

Well, it was his habit to have a gun by him during night, below the pillow, yet course he must have been off the pillow for a while when an extended arm and a bit of unconscious fiddling with the steel perhaps triggered it off. I have a feeling the hammer must have been cocked, or perhaps, it was an internal striker fired one, pre-cocked and he hadn't noticed the cocked status before going to sleep, whatever, God knows only, but the major lesson here is still:

[QUOTE]Treat your weapons with utmost care, what's apparently a "toy" for you, can do to you what perhaps no enemy could do to you with such ease!
In any case, I don't know what the term means, but someone said it went through "haram maghiz", if that's the place between the head and the neck, as I referred to above.

The guy was a happy chap, back from UK for holidays and was supposed to return shortly, not married still.

Regards.

Canik
05-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Den/Asif........Bro's, in the 6-10 hours that we sleep at night, only a camera can tell you next morning of all your movements during the sleep, God knows, how we turn around all night from one position to another.

Dear ak
Regarding your above mentioned statement i m agree with you.

There is one example below.

When bad time comes, a dog can bite even if you sit on the camel.

Skeeter60
05-09-2011, 11:35 AM
The case of the dead man shot while sleeping.
It is murder my friend, as unless the man was a contortionist how could he he fire a pistol at the back of his head pointing down towards the base of his neck?
Dear Watson aka AK 47 pl investigate.

HussainAli
05-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Dear AK47 Bro, Very sad news, may Allaha rest his soul in Peace & Haven !!!!!! but as other members there is something fishy in this "Shot" ....................

Regards

ARJ
05-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Dear AK47 Bro Aoa,
So sorry to hear the sad news, may Almighty Allah rest his soul in Peace and grant patience to the grieved family.

ARJ
05-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Im sure there might have been tonnes of discussion on the level of threat and urgency in using the weapon but i as a novice fail to understand the need to have the weapon so close to ones self ... like sleeping with weapon under pillow... that seems like a war situation.

ARJ
05-09-2011, 01:03 PM
+1 Skeeter Sb,

AK47
05-09-2011, 01:19 PM
The case of the dead man shot while sleeping.
It is murder my friend, as unless the man was a contortionist how could he he fire a pistol at the back of his head pointing down towards the base of his neck?
Dear Watson aka AK 47 pl investigate.

Healthily blunt and to the point as usual, +1 skeeter Sir!

Well, I had my impressions also, but wanted to keep reserved till more specifics unveiled.

Humbly, an accident can happen in the most unpredictable of manners that one could imagine or believe in, and that's exactly why we call it an "accident", yet in this particular case, and on serious after-thought, conditions do seem "odd" to me as well and I've to agree with you, though murder is pretty much ruled out since the rest of the family was unharmed with no trace of a break in, how do we rule out a completed "306"???? That's my preliminary impression, let's see, usually such incidents are kept well veiled for ever, yet still.

Regards.

Skeeter60
06-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Was the pistol found on the bed, under the pillow, or was it propelled and hit a wall and was found away from the the bed?
This would confirm if it was gripped and fired deliberately or a finger touched the trigger of an un gripped pistol?
Pl over look the bluntness earlier.

AK47
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Was the pistol found on the bed, under the pillow, or was it propelled and hit a wall and was found away from the the bed?
This would confirm if it was gripped and fired deliberately or a finger touched the trigger of an un gripped pistol?
Pl over look the bluntness earlier.

Thanks Sir, but humbly I love blunt personalities, so no "over looking" hahaha!

Yes, Sir, you're absolutely right, the motion of an "unheld" gun at recoil point would certainly push the handgun away from the deceased, more so if the gun was already at some little distance at time of unintended discharge. Lets see, sadly the "forensics" department (if called for) in Pakistan never gets a chance to go rock bottom into the incident, genuine physical position of deceased and objects around always manipulated with by rushing family members, as you know. The incident happened in Abottabad, so my query is pretty much time-delayed, with little contact with the family over there, was hoping to get some specifics at the wedding ceremony, yet all were tight-lipped, kind of, as to get past the function.

Regards.

Skeeter60
06-09-2011, 01:16 PM
dear AK 47
are you back from your mountain adventures and eating fat juicy lambs?
If yes when can I surprise you with a bunch of weapons and go shooting at your favourite range?

AK47
06-09-2011, 02:34 PM
dear AK 47
are you back from your mountain adventures and eating fat juicy lambs?
If yes when can I surprise you with a bunch of weapons and go shooting at your favourite range?

Hahahahahaha! Thanks Sir. Loved your notion on the lambs, they were indeed high season during my stay there, almost twice a week at least, until the last portion booked from my slaughter man was the half of a full 16 Kgs BEAST and HARD to chew, resulting in minor gum problems (it had to be consumed) hahahaha!

Whenever you like Sir, still have regrets on not being able to see you at the end of the season, yet charring the beasts here is preferred in winter months, lest you wanna get charred yourself, had one such experience this Eid, even at late eve it was one exhaustive, sweaty affair, coz I like to do it myself, people here do not know how to do the stuff. It was a beautiful 8 kgs piece only, very soft, tender and nicely done, lolz!

I'd suggest anytime in November for shooting events, etc, ideal for the shooting, ideal for everything, no sweat no sweaty palms, but comfortable cool breeze and pleasure. Moreover, the popular "battle" thread is still pending and could be concluded there as well. Thanks for expressing the desire, Sir, welcome always!

Regards.

Skeeter60
06-09-2011, 05:41 PM
AK 47 Quote "A beautiful 8 kg, very soft tender" Un quote!
Isn't that a bit too slim? How about 60 Kg ?

Denovo87
06-09-2011, 07:47 PM

:clap2: :clap2: am happy to feal that its drifting from gun accidents to some other (kinky) accidents ;)

AK47
06-09-2011, 11:12 PM

Now that's a veteran honorable speaking there, hahahaha!
Sir, the "60 Kgs'ers" perhaps need no charring at all, just some tender care........hahahahahaha!

Excellent weight class, neither more nor less!

Excuse me some sick humor, sir! lolz!

Btw, if ever I get a chance to serve you from the 8-10kg'ers, you won't forget the taste. Even in entire Namak Mandi Peshawar, there's just one guy serving this size, and it took me quite some time to understand the secret behind the taste!

Regards.