PDA

View Full Version : Waders & Boots Repair?

Virk
08-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Very simple tip......

I had a rip in the top of my boot.... beware of fence

Used 4 bicycle tire patches to cover the entire rip....then covered the patches with Samad /Elfy glue - over the entire area....

Go to your local tire shop and ask them to put a tire patch on it.

It has held the entire season....

good luck!

assad ahmad nawab
09-03-2011, 12:41 AM
brother why dont give that to MOCHI,lolx
and he'll fix all the repair

hunter468
25-03-2011, 12:56 AM
brother why dont give that to mochi,lolx

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Prince
31-05-2011, 10:15 AM
brother why dont give that to MOCHI,lolx

@virk bro, i agree but these patches are not have longlasting effects. We are regular users of wadars since 2 decades and we used many tactics for its binding but it always leaks when used in water for sevral hours which is common in duck hunting.

Finally Asad sb's formula worked and i visited a shoe factory where their experts (Mochi's) hepled me and provide me a small solution box free. however, I am failed to find its name yet, but now i will try again to help friends.

My wadders since then have never been a problem. Even wadder boots are the most difficult to bind but one of my wadder damaged from boot is repaired and never leaked again.

Another tip for repairing wadder leakage is that one always use a patch of the same material and thickness (cut folded inside meterial) and use as patch. It will be best binding.

Amjad Ali
31-05-2011, 01:57 PM
if all of you wants to repair your lovely shoes , waders , boots , joggers etc please note the number of MOCHI at old anarkali near yousaf faluda

AMIR SAGHEER SHOES REPAIR 092-42-37233287 /// 0300=4260435

try this man it`s extreme karigur .

Avais
31-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks Amjad Ali for giving the contact of expert MOCHI.

HUNTER1
09-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Very simple tip......

I had a rip in the top of my boot.... beware of fence

Used 4 bicycle tire patches to cover the entire rip....then covered the patches with Samad /Elfy glue - over the entire area....

Go to your local tire shop and ask them to put a tire patch on it.

It has held the entire season....

good luck!

Me to do so, when required..........:):)

HUNTER1
09-06-2011, 04:01 PM
if all of you wants to repair your lovely shoes , waders , boots , joggers etc please note the number of MOCHI at old anarkali near yousaf faluda

AMIR SAGHEER SHOES REPAIR 092-42-37233287 /// 0300=4260435

try this man it`s extreme karigur .

Great Info Brother.......