PDA

View Full Version : air gun hunting

fluffmaster
28-02-2011, 11:19 PM
i was just wondering if there is a thread in this forum, dealing with real air gun hunting experience....i have many querries about the quality of small game flesh as a delicacy,,,i think doves are closely related to pigeons ...in early childhood ,,,we used to cook pigeons and to tell u straight,,,i hated them
is dove flesh any better???what else can we hunt and how do we cook it?
once again sorry to mods if i am posting a wrong thread and more sorry to fellows for sounding like a total nut

rashidjabbar
01-03-2011, 05:56 PM
u can hunt moorhen (jal murgi) also.

fluffmaster
01-03-2011, 07:18 PM
bought my second air gun today,,,a brand new GAMO shadow 1000,,,along with a very nice telescope TASCO 2-6X 32
the first one a fortnight ago was a used diana model 35. GAMO however simply outshines DIANA,,,I HAD 8 KILLS IN JUST 15 MINUTES----4 doves and 4 bulbuls...no bragging honestly
GAMO was zeroed through irani pellets in 6 shots at 20 yards...it just doesnt miss----i am introduced to a new dimension of accuracy today

wasi
01-03-2011, 08:26 PM
TASCO 2-6x32. strange i am using the same sight with my 7mm Parker Hale it is remarkable. zeroed at 100m.

fluffmaster
01-03-2011, 08:48 PM
u can hunt moorhen (jal murgi) also.
thanx rashid,,,but i dont think that hen lives any where in a radius of 20 kms of wapda town

fluffmaster
01-03-2011, 09:09 PM
any guesses,,,how much GAMO shadow would have costed me??? got it from Imran and co,,,what a nice chap...this guy imran,,,the best collection of air guns at neela gumbad

fluffmaster
01-03-2011, 09:23 PM
one thing however is 4 sure,,,air guns are getting costlier by the day....i guess too many new enthusiasts are into air guns,,,they are beautiful ,need no license and satisfy ur hunting crave just around ur neighbourhood

s.cheema
02-03-2011, 12:29 AM
congrats on the new gun

fluffmaster
02-03-2011, 01:13 AM
congrats on the new gun

many thax bro

iaminhas76
02-03-2011, 10:40 AM
emjoy hunting with ur new air gun

AK47
02-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Congrats bro with your new Gamo 1000. You asked for a guess? May I hint at 21K's??

Regards.

fluffmaster
02-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Congrats bro with your new Gamo 1000. You asked for a guess? May I hint at 21K's??

Regards.

hmmm....pretty close,,,,but thats not the exact price....gamo,s are costlier now,,,and i,d certainly appreciate if u could site a buying source of 21k for this gun now

fluffmaster
02-03-2011, 09:53 PM
emjoy hunting with ur new air gun

thanx brother

"King Of Kings"
03-03-2011, 01:15 PM
congrates fluffmaster,,

happy shooting but try to shot only hillal birds pleasee,,,,

regards.

fluffmaster
03-03-2011, 08:38 PM
today,s hunting,,,,,a dozen doves,,,in about one hour
and unfortunately a shikra too,,,which i couldnt resist,,,InshaAllah will avoid shooting haram birds in future,,,note this super sized dove in the centre

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/3mar114Medium.jpg

fluffmaster
03-03-2011, 08:42 PM
check out this head shot

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/3mar113Medium.jpg

fluffmaster
03-03-2011, 08:44 PM
a beautiful,,,but unfortunate shikra...i call it shikra coz i dont know what it really is,,,but it certainly aint an owl

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/3mar11.jpg

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/3mar112Medium.jpg

fluffmaster
03-03-2011, 08:46 PM
will certainly improve image as well as dressing quality in future

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/3mar116Medium.jpg

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/3mar115Medium.jpg

fluffmaster
03-03-2011, 08:52 PM
congrates fluffmaster,,

happy shooting but try to shot only hillal birds pleasee,,,,

regards.

most certainly ur majesty---do tell me if bulbul is halaal or otherwise

fluffmaster
03-03-2011, 09:02 PM
all the kills were preceded by my saying Takbeer before shooting,,,rightly so as i didnt get many even breathing when i retrieved them,but i still slaughtered them for my peace of heart

zarak khan
03-03-2011, 09:05 PM
bulbul(nightangale) if i m not wrong this bird is Halal.

rashidjabbar
03-03-2011, 11:43 PM
what is the price of gamo shadow 1000 and is it better then diana 35?

and i think bulbul is haram.

fluffmaster
03-03-2011, 11:47 PM
what is the price of gamo shadow 1000 and is it better then diana 35?

and i think bulbul is haram.
thanx rashid bro
got it for 23 k,,,i bought a diana 35 a week prior ,,,used and then wanted GAMO,,,,I cant comment with confidence but gamo is sure much better than the used diana that i have...
are u sure about bulbul?

fluffmaster
03-03-2011, 11:57 PM
just googled a list of halaal birds and it includes bulbul as a halaal eating....source

http://www.albalagh.net/qa/pleasure_hunting.shtml

fluffmaster
04-03-2011, 12:23 AM
the highlighted text in the following guide however worries me a great deal

Hunting with Weapons

* If a halal wild animal is hunted with a weapon and it dies, it becomes halal and its body becomes Pak, if the following five conditions are fulfilled:

(i) The weapon used for hunting should be able to cut through, like, a knife or a sword, or should be sharp like a spear or an arrow, so that due to its sharpness, it may tear the body of the animal. If an animal is hunted with a trap, or hit by a piece of wood or a stone, it does not become Pak, and it is haraam to eat its meat. And if an animal is hunted with a gun and its bullet is so fast that it pierces into the body of the animal and tears it up, the animal will be Pak and halal, but if the bullet is not fast enough and enters the body of the animal with pressure and kills, or burns its body with its heat, and the animal dies due to that heat, it is a matter of Ishkal to say that the animal is Pak or halal.

(ii) The hunter should be a Muslim or at least a Muslim child who can distinguish between good and bad. If a non-Muslim, other than Ahle Kitab, or from those sects like, Nawasib - enemies of Ahlul Bait (A.S.) who are classified as Kafir, hunts an animal, the animal is not halal. As a matter of precaution, an animal hunted by Ahle Kitab is also not halal, even if he may have uttered the name of Allah

(iii) The hunter should aim the weapon for hunting the particular animal. Therefore, if a person takes an aim at some target, and kills an animal accidentally, that animal will not be Pak and it will be haraam to eat its meat.

(iv) While using the weapon the hunter should recite the name of Allah, and it is sufficient if he utters the name of Allah before the target is hit. But if he does not recite Allah's name intentionally, the animal does not become halal. There is, however, no harm if he fails to do so because of forgetfulness.

(v) The animal will be haraam if the hunter reaches it when it is already dead, or, even if it is alive, he has no time left to slaughter it. And if he has enough time to slaughter it and he does not slaughter it till it dies, it will be haraam.

2611. * If two persons jointly hunt an animal and if one of them fulfils the requisites while the other does not, like, if one of them utters the name of Allah whereas the other does not do so intentionally, that animal is not halal.

2612. If an animal is shot with an arrow and, if it falls into water and a person knows that the animal has died because of being shot with an arrow, and falling into water, it will not be halal. In fact, if he is not sure that the animal has died only because of being shot with an arrow, it is not halal.
2613. If a person hunts an animal employing a usurped dog or a usurped weapon, the hunted animal is halal and becomes his property. However, besides the fact that he has committed a sin he should pay the hiring charges for the weapon or dog to its owner.

2614. * If a person using weapons like a sword, cuts off some limbs of animal while hunting, those cut off limbs will be haraam. But if that animal is slaughtered according to the conditions of rule no. 2610, the remaining part of its body will be halal. But if the weapon with the aforesaid conditions cuts the animal into two parts, with head and neck on one part, and the hunter reaches the animal when it is dead, both the parts will be halal. And the same rule applies if the animal is alive at that time, but there is not enough time to slaughter it. However, if there is time for slaughtering it, and it is possible that the animal may live for some time, the part which does not contain head and neck is halal if the animal is slaughtered according to the rules prescribed by Shariah, otherwise that part, too, will be haraam.

2615. If an animal is cut into two parts with a stick or a stone, or another implement with which hunting is not proper, the part which does not contain the head and the neck will be haraam. As for the part which contains the head and neck, if the animal is alive and it is possible that it may live for some time, and it is slaughtered in accordance with the rules prescribed by Shariah, that part is halal, otherwise that part too, will be haraam.

2616. If an animal is hunted or slaughtered and its young one, which is alive, is taken out of its body, that young one will be halal if it is slaughtered in accordance with Shariah, otherwise it will be haraam.

2617. * If an animal is hunted or slaughtered, and its dead young one is brought out of its body, it will be Pak and halal if it had not died before the mother was killed, or it should not have died because of delay in bringing it out from the mother's womb, and provided it is fully developed, with hair or wool grown on its body.

fluffmaster
04-03-2011, 12:35 AM
yet another source declares parrot as halaal,,,i really am confused

http://www.central-mosque.com/fiqh/fhalal1.htm

fluffmaster
04-03-2011, 12:48 AM
this ruling relieves me a great deal now

Ruling on hunting with a rifle

If I shoot a deer by a bullet fired from a rifle, and the deer dies is it Halal? if not what is the method to hunt by a rifle so that the animal is Halal?.

Praise be to Allaah. If you shoot the deer with the rifle and mention the name of Allaah, and hit the deer, and it dies from that shot, then it is halaal and it is permissible to eat it. If you catch up with it when it is still alive, it is essential that you slaughter it properly.
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: Are the birds that we shoot with rifles and they died halaal or not? We find that some birds that we shoot have died before we can say the name of Allaah over them.
He replied:
Yes, if you shoot a rifle when hunting birds or rabbits or deer, and you say the name of Allaah when pulling the trigger, then it will be halaal, even if you find it already dead, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whatever causes the blood to flow and the name of Allaah has been mentioned over it, then eat.” And he said: “If you release your (hunting) dog and mention the name of Allaah over it, then eat.” But if it is still alive and able to move then you must slaughter it properly and mention the name of Allaah over it when slaughtering it. If you do not do that and it dies, then it becomes haraam for you. But attention must be paid to mentioning the name of Allaah when pulling the trigger, because if you do not mention the name of Allaah then it is haraam to eat it, even if you forget, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whatever causes the blood to flow and the name of Allaah has been mentioned over it, then eat.” And he said: “Do not eat of that over which the name of Allaah has not been mentioned.” End quote from Fataawa Noor ‘ala al-Darb.
Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: Is it sufficient for me to say Bismillaah wa Allaahu akbar when inserting bullets into the rifle when hunting, or must I mention the name of Allaah when pulling the trigger of the rifle?
He replied:
What you must do is mention the name of Allaah when shooting, and it is not sufficient to mention the name of Allaah when putting the bullets into the rifle, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When you shoot your arrow, then mention the name of Allaah” (saheeh – agreed upon, from the hadeeth of ‘Adiyy ibn Haatim (may Allaah be pleased with him); this version was narrated by Muslim). End quote from Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (23/91).
And Allaah knows best.

source :

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/121239

by this analogy, i think i might confidently surmise its extension to all hunting with rifle and fire arms etc and all animals wether herbivores or birds,,,but i ,d greatly appreciate a more authentic opinion

Tiger Roars
04-03-2011, 02:56 PM

If I shoot a deer by a bullet fired from a rifle, and the deer dies is it Halal? if not what is the method to hunt by a rifle so that the animal is Halal?.

Praise be to Allaah. If you shoot the deer with the rifle and mention the name of Allaah, and hit the deer, and it dies from that shot, then it is halaal and it is permissible to eat it. If you catch up with it when it is still alive, it is essential that you slaughter it properly.
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: Are the birds that we shoot with rifles and they died halaal or not? We find that some birds that we shoot have died before we can say the name of Allaah over them.
He replied:
Yes, if you shoot a rifle when hunting birds or rabbits or deer, and you say the name of Allaah when pulling the trigger, then it will be halaal, even if you find it already dead, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whatever causes the blood to flow and the name of Allaah has been mentioned over it, then eat.” And he said: “If you release your (hunting) dog and mention the name of Allaah over it, then eat.” But if it is still alive and able to move then you must slaughter it properly and mention the name of Allaah over it when slaughtering it. If you do not do that and it dies, then it becomes haraam for you. But attention must be paid to mentioning the name of Allaah when pulling the trigger, because if you do not mention the name of Allaah then it is haraam to eat it, even if you forget, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whatever causes the blood to flow and the name of Allaah has been mentioned over it, then eat.” And he said: “Do not eat of that over which the name of Allaah has not been mentioned.” End quote from Fataawa Noor ‘ala al-Darb.
Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: Is it sufficient for me to say Bismillaah wa Allaahu akbar when inserting bullets into the rifle when hunting, or must I mention the name of Allaah when pulling the trigger of the rifle?
He replied:
What you must do is mention the name of Allaah when shooting, and it is not sufficient to mention the name of Allaah when putting the bullets into the rifle, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When you shoot your arrow, then mention the name of Allaah” (saheeh – agreed upon, from the hadeeth of ‘Adiyy ibn Haatim (may Allaah be pleased with him); this version was narrated by Muslim). End quote from Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (23/91).
And Allaah knows best.

source :

by this analogy, i think i might confidently surmise its extension to all hunting with rifle and fire arms etc and all animals wether herbivores or birds,,,but i ,d greatly appreciate a more authentic opinion

@fluffmaster; brother all inquired questions already answered by yourself in your own post #25 mentioned as above. Simply when you are leaving for hunt/shoot and know the basic things/Islamic hunting rules; mentioned in post #25; than its sufficient for Hilal judgement without any further confusions.

Tiger Roars
04-03-2011, 03:16 PM
yet another source declares parrot as halaal,,,i really am confused

http://www.central-mosque.com/fiqh/fhalal1.htm

@fluffmaster; brother being a adult and practicing muslims these are the basics which normally we all know.
And also better to know that; and keep in mind all websites are not reliable because some sites and material is uploaded with muslim titles but behind the canvas aims belongs to different activists.
I think better is; this kind of threads can't be fruitful on the forums like PG; but you can refer to the further specific URLs which are just developed for these kind topics(according to my opinion).

I read the list mentioned at your said website; they only left Crow.
No need for confusions ; Alhamdulillah Islam is very clearly understanble religion. Just read the Quran-e-Pak and you should be find out all the replies for your question in The great Holly Book.

Just think if Parrot is hilal than kites and all curved beak birds are hilal; if Narri is Hilal than all Herons are Hilal, if Rabbit is Hilal than all rats , cats and porcupines are hilal.

Why, because the birds holding their food/ prey in their beaks and snatching with feets all are "Haram", plus; In the Quran-e-Pak clearly is mentioned " Aor tum per Summ Cheeray Huway Janwar Hilal Qaarar Paey", So, all goats , cows, deers families; and sub species belongs to the same families are Hilal.

Aor jin kay "Summ" hi nahi,, tu phir Hilal Hram ki listing hum khud apnay taste kay mutabic kar kay, religion ka sahara lenay ki koshish kartay hain.

Don't be confused your post # 25 is clearly authentic; enjoy your hunt as muslim other wise leave the hunting if you are confused about this matter. Wish you Good luck brother.

"King Of Kings"
05-03-2011, 10:38 PM
good info given buy fluffmaster in post#25
and good clarification by tiger roars bro.

regards.

Dr Hanif Malik
05-03-2011, 11:13 PM
good discussion,after a fire on ducks they drop in water and died,,,what are the condition,????

fluffmaster
08-03-2011, 03:03 PM
common ring dove (fakhta....or kooggi)

I have personally discovered a few facts about this bird, which i,d like to mention and build on...contributions are welcome.

the common ring dove that we see around us is legally banned to be hunted from march to october.I guess that is considered the breeding season.

This bird is a strong survivor and some suggest that it breeds as much as 6 times a year.

It is easily spotted early morning around 8 am to 9 and then in the afternoon around 5 pm, sitting on electric wires and sort of relaxing....and thats when its the easiest to shoot.

You may close upto 20 yards of this bird,,,if u walk stealthily, hiding the rifle behind you.any closer and the chaaces of scaring it away are manifold

It is a clever bird which learns quickly about threats and hazards,,,,for instance it can recognize the colour of your clothing, the form of weapon u carry and even the vehicle that is being used during hunting,,,and would probably avoid locations where it can spot u.
I have noticed great decrease in its availability in valancia,,,in just one week....of particular nuisance are the crows which seem to be qualified early warners...the moment i step out of my car with the rifle,,,they know the music of danger

some suggest that decoys are very effective in rallying doves to desired killing zones,,,well i havent experienced first hand but am quite convinced.

fluffmaster
08-03-2011, 03:06 PM
good discussion,after a fire on ducks they drop in water and died,,,what are the condition,????
I think they are halaal if u had said Takbeer prior to pulling the trigger,,,and it was not possible for you to have reached them while they were still breathing

fluffmaster
08-03-2011, 03:07 PM
good info given buy fluffmaster in post#25
and good clarification by tiger roars bro.

regards.

its good brother,,,one must know the rules of the game

fluffmaster
08-03-2011, 03:29 PM
enjoy your hunt as muslim other wise leave the hunting if you are confused about this matter. Wish you Good luck brother.[/QUOTE]

thanx Tiger roar,,,,but i am not confused enought so as to forsake hunting for good...u save that advice

Tiger Roars
08-03-2011, 04:02 PM
thanx Tiger roar,,,,but i am not confused enought so as to forsake hunting for good...u save that advice[/QUOTE]

Good brother; Weldon

fluffmaster
25-03-2011, 09:05 PM
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/Bank_Myna_I-Haryana_IMG_9562.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/Bank_Myna_Im_IMG_9571.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/Bank_Mynas_Im_IMG_9770.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/Bird_IndiaMedium.jpg

the red beaked myna or bank myna is halal....the others with yellow beak are haram,,,,it is commonly believed and truelly so

fluffmaster
25-03-2011, 09:57 PM
I do have a question,,,which areas around lahore are the best as regards availability of doves in abundance,,,??
so far I have only hunted in my neighbourhood i.e valancia,,,and i must say,,,its a tiring job,,,searching from block to block for them,,,they are now so cunning,,,they just fly the moment i step out of the car,,,I believe new hunting locations must be abound with birds that are not that well experienced in identifying threat..i am sure members could point out convenient hunting spots ,,,where one could really enjoy hunting with abundance of the bird

fluffmaster
26-03-2011, 04:41 PM
take a look at my new bushnell scope

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260003Medium.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260004CustomLarge.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260004Medium.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260005CustomLarge.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260007CustomLarge.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260008Medium.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260009Medium.jpg

fluffmaster
26-03-2011, 04:49 PM
difference between genuine and non genuine gamo pellets

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260014Custom.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260018.jpg

fluffmaster
26-03-2011, 04:55 PM
my only available choice for the kill

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P3260016Medium.jpg

wild.hunter250
29-03-2011, 01:33 PM
my hunter brother these pellets looking good but working not very good then other pellets like irani and gamo or other

fluffmaster
01-04-2011, 07:30 PM
just purchased the world,s best air gun ,,,,diana RWS 54 Air King...it will be delivered to me in the start of next week,,,got it from karachi

fluffmaster
01-04-2011, 07:43 PM
my hunter brother these pellets looking good but working not very good then other pellets like irani and gamo or other

nice to see a hunter stopping by,,,i ,ll post pics of my new Gamo magnum pointed pellets very soon

fluffmaster
03-04-2011, 02:47 PM
take a look at this beauty,,,just arrived...............i will call her DIANA 54 Air "Queen" !!!!

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030001Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030002Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030003Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030004Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030009Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030007Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030012Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030005Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030008Large.jpg

fluffmaster
03-04-2011, 02:50 PM
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030017Large.jpgi will call her DIANA 54 Air Queenhttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030016Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030015Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030014Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030013Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030010Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030009Large.jpg

hunter468
03-04-2011, 02:56 PM
@fluffmaster
congrats for the "Queen"

hunter468
03-04-2011, 02:59 PM

u r right,same experience with these pellets,once used them in my diana 35 and disappointed as they cannot handle high air pressure and swing in the air and result is deviation from the target.
i will recommend these pellets only in low pressure airguns like the chineese one.

fluffmaster
03-04-2011, 07:29 PM
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030001_2Custom.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030002_2Custom.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030006Custom.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030007_2Custom.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030013_2Custom.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030014_2Custom.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P111109_0939.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P111109_093901.jpg

masood357
03-04-2011, 07:34 PM
54 Airking is King of Airguns, completely viberation free and very accurate. Congrats for this new purchase.
Regards.

fluffmaster
03-04-2011, 07:38 PM
@fluffmaster
congrats for the "Queen"

many thanx brother for being the first one to do the kindness,,,Allah bless you

fluffmaster
03-04-2011, 07:41 PM
54 Airking is King of Airguns, completely viberation free and very accurate. Congrats for this new purchase.
Regards.

bohaut shukria masood,,,JazakAllah....

It is strange however that despite the smooth, recoilless operation,,,my telescope was moving on the rails,,,I dont like this attitude by the manufacturers who must be very aware that most of the telescopes move on the Diana air gun rails, and should evolve a mechanism to prevent the same...
I was much disgusted when I discovered this at target shooting today,,,otherwise the gun is a real pleasure to own,,,the cocking mechanism is still way too hard,,,and I hope that the gun breaks in soon,to a smoother cocking in the coming days....
the gun is a pure sensation

fluffmaster
03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
these are genuine Gamo pellets,,,and I,d so appreciate if some one could tell me as to why they are powder coated...the only tin available in the whole of neela Gumbad ,,,the shop keeper knew i,d pay him his demand,,,Rs.750/-

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/nice.jpg

fluffmaster
03-04-2011, 11:34 PM
why?

why is my gun missing the distinctive RWS (round shaped) logo,,,as seen in this image from the net???...I really really want to know...pls someone help me

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/Picture057.jpg

Denovo87
03-04-2011, 11:58 PM
They both are same bro... rather Diana is better than the one having RWS logo, check this website http://www.diana-airguns.de/index.php?id=2&L=1&width=1440&height=900 . RWS guns are made by Dynamite Noble and marketed in US with RWS trade mark.
So dont worry you got the genuine one not a DARA clone ;) Sorry forgot the congratulations, CONGRATS bro you got the real beauty.

Mitho
04-04-2011, 12:26 AM
For once something is cheaper in karchi than in lahore.gammo pellets retailing for 500.

fluffmaster
04-04-2011, 02:48 AM
They both are same bro... rather Diana is better than the one having RWS logo, check this website http://www.diana-airguns.de/index.php?id=2&L=1&width=1440&height=900 . RWS guns are made by Dynamite Noble and marketed in US with RWS trade mark.
So dont worry you got the genuine one not a DARA clone ;) Sorry forgot the congratulations, CONGRATS bro you got the real beauty.

what a relief ,,,ur explanation is...Allah bless u denovo...and I am so glad that u made it authentic

Madham
04-04-2011, 12:25 PM
congrats on the new purchase...please share the price and ordering procedure/dealer

fluffmaster
04-04-2011, 01:30 PM
congrats on the new purchase...please share the price and ordering procedure/dealer

hmmm nice question...
Got her for 60K,
Al Mustafa Enterprises ,SM Burhanuddin Road, Saddar Karachi

Got her through "special arrangements" ,,,as PIA and a host of other couriers regretted ability to handle such a charming debutante. Finally a senior PIA cargo officer was contacted , who obliged.

Hamdan Khan
04-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Fluff master congratulations from me for new purchase it seems very good to me that you have buy high quality air gun......... i have also a new air gun from Diana 350 magnum purchase from al sayad Dubai plzz chec mine also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYIb6SpzEo is it beautyfull ......... tell your regards

DRHUNTER
04-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Dear ALL,
I want to bring air king OR either DIANA 34 model from Germany to Pakistan because nowadays i am in Germany. Please tell me that is DIANA 34 enough to catch the doves and pigeons from 50 meter OR shall i take the air king Or some nice and reliable model of DIANA. Also let me know that can i bring it to the Lahore airport without any problem because from Germany there is no problem to take a air gun in baggage. I am afraid that i may loose the gun or can have trouble in the Lahore airport from customs. Has any body ever brought gun via plane to Pakistan (from Dubai OR EU) and what he experienced? Some example or experience.
Dua go for all hunter brothers

Dr. IQBAL.

Stuttgart, Germany.

fluffmaster
04-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Fluff master congratulations from me for new purchase it seems very good to me that you have buy high quality air gun......... i have also a new air gun from Diana 350 magnum purchase from al sayad Dubai plzz chec mine also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYIb6SpzEo is it beautyfull ......... tell your regards

watched your video a couple of weeks ago,,,and really loved the beauty n grace of ur 350 magnum....Its indeed one of my favorites and I desire to own one...thanx brother for the kind words " Khudai de ubakha" !!!

fluffmaster
04-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Dear ALL,
I want to bring air king OR either DIANA 34 model from Germany to Pakistan because nowadays i am in Germany. Please tell me that is DIANA 34 enough to catch the doves and pigeons from 50 meter OR shall i take the air king Or some nice and reliable model of DIANA. Also let me know that can i bring it to the Lahore airport without any problem because from Germany there is no problem to take a air gun in baggage. I am afraid that i may loose the gun or can have trouble in the Lahore airport from customs. Has any body ever brought gun via plane to Pakistan (from Dubai OR EU) and what he experienced? Some example or experience.
Dua go for all hunter brothers

Dr. IQBAL.

Stuttgart, Germany.

welcome doc
I think the king is reputed to be flawless ,,,so why go for lower shades...and u r in germany,,,the home of Diana...so it shouldnt be a problem getting one. and I think they (PIA) shouldnt object if u r carrying one in ur personal baggage as ur personal property,,,not to be resold

fluffmaster
11-04-2011, 01:58 PM
beware folks
u need a very good grip and control with air king, as this is a heavy rifle and for most of hunters, it would be a great disappointment in the start...that includes me.As I try to aim at the target,,,the barell swings and I instinctly know that the chances of a kill are scarce... and after a week of very average hunting sprees, I am now reduced to target practice and doing a lot of pushups to pump some extra strength into my arms

fluffmaster
15-04-2011, 12:20 PM
a very nice, and elaborate review about Air king,,,perhaps the best on the net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P90MgB7kC6g

Dr Hanif Malik
17-04-2011, 06:09 AM
@drhunter go for rws 35 or 350 mag,second to none.

rashidjabbar
19-04-2011, 02:41 PM
take a look at this beauty,,,just arrived...............i will call her DIANA 54 Air "Queen" !!!!

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030001Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030002Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030003Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030004Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030009Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030007Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030012Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030005Large.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/P4030008Large.jpg

very nice gun sir. zabardast....

fluffmaster
23-04-2011, 06:41 AM
very nice gun sir. zabardast....

God bless Rashid

Denovo87
23-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Great review Fluffmaster bro and congrats for writing first ever air gun review at Pakguns... Made a separate thread http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?5986-Review-Diana-Air-King-54 , keep on contributing bro.

Dr Hanif Malik
23-04-2011, 06:40 PM
very very power air gun,

fluffmaster
23-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Great review Fluffmaster bro and congrats for writing first ever air gun review at Pakguns... Made a separate thread http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?5986-Review-Diana-Air-King-54 , keep on contributing bro.

many thanks Denovo...I am honoured to write a pioneer air gun review at pak guns....would shortly write another one on gamo shadow and gamo whisper,,,which I have ordered from dubai

fluffmaster
23-04-2011, 08:51 PM
very very power air gun,
powerful indeed ,,,I am honored Dr. sahib by ur visit

Dr Hanif Malik
24-04-2011, 06:00 AM
powerful indeed ,,,I am honored Dr. sahib by ur visit

inshalla,many pg friends waiting,i will spare few days to meet lahories friends,but expected in june july.

fluffmaster
03-05-2011, 11:22 AM
having bought a genuine diana scope and a genuine diana full body mount,,,I seem to have regained my gun,s fitness for scoped shooting to a great extent. I am now able to shoot upto 50 yards with convenience and yesterday was able to take down 6 doves in the evening.

prices :

scope : 7200/- from Bux Elahi, Lahore
Mount : 7000/- = = = = = = = = = =

fluffmaster
03-05-2011, 04:45 PM
having copleted a century of posts,,,,what priviliges (if any) do I get?

rashidjabbar
03-05-2011, 07:32 PM
having bought a genuine diana scope and a genuine diana full body mount,,,I seem to have regained my gun,s fitness for scoped shooting to a great extent. I am now able to shoot upto 50 yards with convenience and yesterday was able to take down 6 doves in the evening.

prices :

good sir congratulations....

Birdshooter007
03-05-2011, 08:21 PM
@fluffmaster: Congratulations ,,,,, Shoq da koi mul nai !!!!!!

fluffmaster
04-05-2011, 01:21 PM
@fluffmaster: Congratulations ,,,,, Shoq da koi mul nai !!!!!!
saheeh gal kitti,,,sawa solha aane,,,gal sari shauq di ae...Its the feeling of not missing a dove when i fire at it,,,that takes me

fluffmaster
07-05-2011, 07:40 PM
i,ve regained my shooting confidence

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/good6CustomLarge-1.jpg

fluffmaster
07-05-2011, 07:43 PM
the pics seem to be automatically resized to a low res

fluffmaster
07-05-2011, 07:52 PM
good sir congratulations....

many thanks Rashid bhai,,,howz the life??

fluffmaster
07-05-2011, 11:39 PM
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/4890.jpg

it did wonders for me in accuracy

Birdshooter007
07-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Please do not kill birds which are of no use to you like the beautiful falcon,or might be something else I don't know the proper name,no offense just an advice.

rashidjabbar
08-05-2011, 09:50 AM
many thanks Rashid bhai,,,howz the life??

every thing is good sir, yesterday i was in kashmir (islam ghar) there were aloooooooot of doves.
but due to breeding season i didn't........

Hamdan Khan
08-05-2011, 10:19 AM
this is really good Rashid sir now its time for breeding season we should wait 40 to 50 days.....

fluffmaster
08-05-2011, 02:53 PM
this is really good Rashid sir now its time for breeding season we should wait 40 to 50 days.....

the facts of dove,s breeding season are quite a controversial issue and in my effort to arrive at the facts ,,,I collected extracts from at least a dozen resources from the internet,,,which are listed below. There still is another question and that is how much of breeding season hunting has been discouraged in Islam.Whereas I agree that it is undesirable to hunt during a species breeding season,,,I must also observe that birds that are strong breeders ,,,may be an exception to this. Any ways I think the discussion , if supported by authentic analogy and reasoning, may be a good precedent to follow

The Mourning Dove is a member of the dove (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove) family (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_%28biology%29) . It is one of the most abundant and widespread of all North American birds. It is also the leading gamebird, with up to 70 million birds shot annually in the U.S., both for sport and for meat. Its ability to sustain its population under such pressure stems from its prolific breeding: in warm areas, one pair may raise up to six broods (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offspring) a year.Mourning Doves are prolific breeders. In warmer areas, these birds may raise up to six broods in a season. This fast breeding is essential because mortality is high. Each year, mortality can reach 58% a year for adults and 69% for the young.
The Mourning Dove is monogamous and forms strong pair bonds. Pairs typically reconvene in the same area the following breeding season, and sometimes may remain together throughout the winter. However, lone doves will find new partners if necessary.(wikipedia)

Breeding season
February through October

Collared Doves are now such common visitors to the garden, imagining that this bird did not live in Britain before the early 1950s is difficult. One reason for this is their long breeding season: March to October.

Though they lay eggs throughout the year, Laughing Doves main breeding season is from September to October or November, and from March to April.

On the average, a mourning dove will raise 3 broods during the breeding season which runs from March - September. Doves will generally return to the same areas they were hatched year after year.

Young doves stay with or near their parents for at least a week after leaving the nest. After that, they are pretty much on their own, although they may well stay around the territory they've come to know at least until next spring when the nesting season begins again and they must find their own territory. The parent birds frequently go on to raise more broods after the first one is fledged. Mourning Doves, for example, have been known to raise as many as five broods of babies in one season. Maybe that's why there are always plenty of Mourning Doves around!

The breeding season is very long; in the middle states it lasts from May to August and rarely to early September. The birds commonly rear two broods in a season, and Miss A. R. Sherman believes that they probably rear three sometimes. In her notes Miss Sherman says in substance:
The doves are so numerous and so secretive in their ways that it is not possible to say whether a pair of birds, which has nested in May or June, breed again late in June or July. When a nest is used twice in the same season, however, the assumption is that a pair of birds is using their own nest a second time.

Fall and Winter.--In regions where mourning doves are common, they begin to resume their gregarious habits soon after the breeding season is over.

Mourning doves have the longest breeding season of all North American birds. They can often have three broods in one season. (http://www.shgresources.com/wi/symbols/symbolpeace/ )

In warm climates, the Mourning Dove is a prolific breeder, producing up to six broods per year, more broods than any other native North American species. In the Pacific Northwest, it has been reported that as many as three broods have been produced in a single season by a single pair.

fluffmaster
08-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Please do not kill birds which are of no use to you like the beautiful falcon,or might be something else I don't know the proper name,no offense just an advice.

no offence,,,but my neighbour has been complaining of these local falcons as hunting his pet pigeons,,,3 or 4 lost in the past week...so I had elimination of pests in mind when I shot it

fluffmaster
08-05-2011, 08:18 PM
you see,,,the issue here is,,,,what exactly is the most abundant breeding season of the doves? because if u follow the book and ban its hunting during the entire breeding season, i.e feb to oct ,,,one is left with not much time of the year when to hunt. hunting these days is for both pleasure and food as compared to olden times when it was more for food.the term "breeding season" has more relevance to the preservation of a species than to the Islamic injunctions of kindness to the animals.True that a pair might have young ones to care for in a nest and that shooting one of them would certainly result in the death of the young ones too...well I dont have a doubt on that,,,but what if they dont really have young ones ...there is an element of doubt that one may take benefit of...and if it is left to personal preference and understanding than many different people would have many different shades of opinion.
doves, sparrows, and mynas are three of the most common house birds and wether they are hunted or not,,,they have maintained a steady population around our households....never increasing or decreasing significantly...I am the only hunter in the entire suburb of valancia and I think I dont in any way threaten the species with occasional hunts. personally I consider march through may to be the most prolific breeding season and would certainly abstain from hunting during this season.I noticed that the dove population suddenly dropped so much a month ago,,,It was hard to find many.I think that was the breeding season,,,most of the doves were nesting so very few could be seen on the wires. They nested for the entire month , grw up the new ones and now all are out of nest, thus raising the population considerably.They might be breeding again ,,,but as I pointed out earlier ,,,there is no fun of prevention ,,,if it has to last the entire year.I just know that life,s getting difficult with each passing day for the hunter....very few can indulge in the pleasure of real hunt like antelopes or patridges and quails etc because of wild life deptt regulations...well if someone wants to ban the last bit of pleasure available,,,,by superfluous considerations,,, go on

rashidjabbar
08-05-2011, 08:20 PM
@bluff master: rashidjabbar@yahoo.com
is my email id just send me a mail. or get me in facebook.
regards.

Birdshooter007
09-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Oh, Then it's okay. Yesterday I also shot a kite as it was attacking my baby chickens ! Next hunt is Mongoose, which injured a chicken.
The kite was shot using 2 airguns , shots were taken between 2 seconds and down went the kite, because fps of my airguns has gone considerably down due to excessive shooting and old springs. Looks like same method has to be applied on "Nayolay"!!!!

"King Of Kings"
11-05-2011, 06:11 PM
@fluffmaster

bro where did you hunt these doves,is it near lahore somewhere?

regards,

fluffmaster
11-05-2011, 09:02 PM
@fluffmaster

bro where did you hunt these doves,is it near lahore somewhere?

regards,

next to my house in valancia housing society

"King Of Kings"
12-05-2011, 03:20 AM
hmmmm good it means that is a good spot for this kind of birds????????

regards.

fluffmaster
27-05-2011, 11:20 AM
hmmmm good it means that is a good spot for this kind of birds????????

regards.

I,ve waited enough,,,,this weekend I am going hunting....

HussainAli
27-05-2011, 01:28 PM

Fluffmaster Bro, Good Luck Bro for the weekend hunt !!!!!!!!

Regards

rashidjabbar
27-05-2011, 11:42 PM

ok sir zabardast i m with u,,,,, chuk k rakho,,,,,,

"King Of Kings"
28-05-2011, 10:10 PM

dnt you think it is breeding season for dove's bro???????

regards.

fluffmaster
29-05-2011, 02:07 PM
dnt you think it is breeding season for dove's bro???????

regards.

i will hunt only those who have bred enough:behindsofa::behindsofa:

Madham
30-05-2011, 01:03 PM

Hahahaha nicely put.

rashidjabbar
30-05-2011, 04:37 PM
thats the spirit,,,,,,,,

Avais
30-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Doves are already bred in the month of April and begining of May. Now you will find lot of chicks.

hunter468
30-05-2011, 08:52 PM
- 100 brother
dont hunt in breeding season........

fluffmaster
30-05-2011, 10:34 PM
- 100 brother
dont hunt in breeding season........

bless me good GOD,,,when is this breeding season going to be over?

Denovo87
30-05-2011, 11:07 PM
bless me good GOD,,,when is this breeding season going to be over?

Brother Fluffmaster... give hunting laws/regulations a thorough read, its not only biological breeding season that makes a hunt legal or illegal but are other rules (legal) you have to follow before starting to kill anything that comes into new powerful air gun's range.
Deleted your photos as well, these being certainly of an illegal hunting expedition & against the forum rule.
Please go through the hunting section, you will find quite a lot info on what is legal n whats not; explained by senior hunters.

fluffmaster
01-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Brother Fluffmaster... give hunting laws/regulations a thorough read, its not only biological breeding season that makes a hunt legal or illegal but are other rules (legal) you have to follow before starting to kill anything that comes into new powerful air gun's range.
Deleted your photos as well, these being certainly of an illegal hunting expedition & against the forum rule.
Please go through the hunting section, you will find quite a lot info on what is legal n whats not; explained by senior hunters.

hmmm,,,lemme guess, I think I may be considered wrong on two grounds:

hunting off season
hunting over limit
so no big deal. I have made it a point not to be checked on both counts again.It gives me pleasure to be part of a community where laws of hunting and wild life preservation are held in high esteem

Denovo87
01-06-2011, 04:49 PM

hunting off season
hunting over limit

so no big deal. I have made it a point not to be checked on both counts again.It gives me pleasure to be part of a community where laws of hunting and wild life preservation are held in high esteem

Good boy... add 2 more,

3) Bird/Animal enlisted allowed to hunt.
4) One must have a hunting/shooting license.

rashidjabbar
02-06-2011, 11:07 PM

hunting off season
hunting over limit

+100 .
hm u r right bro,,,,,
and rest all Plz close this chapter now,,,,,,,

fluffmaster
07-07-2011, 02:29 PM
hi Denovo

specific for you,,,tried to contact you on a personal message ,,but couldn,t figure how. Actually want to sell my Gamo shadow 1000, and advertise it here. though havent completed 200 posts yet
...but I think that relaxation may be offered on case to case basis. Have become a v good boy, following ur censures and removal of my hunting pics. never hunted anything since.Hope I am contacted by u soon.
thanx

Denovo87
07-07-2011, 03:55 PM
hi Denovo

specific for you,,,tried to contact you on a personal message ,,but couldn,t figure how. Actually want to sell my Gamo shadow 1000, and advertise it here. though havent completed 200 posts yet
...but I think that relaxation may be offered on case to case basis. Have become a v good boy, following ur censures and removal of my hunting pics. never hunted anything since.Hope I am contacted by u soon.
thanx

Brother; send an email to GrandBaazar@PakGuns.com for permission, hopefully you will get it but have to go through the procedure.

AL Nasir
07-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Assalam-0-alikum,

Sorry to Say App hunter hoo hi naheen saktay, U killed a innocent bird, which was as u told Shikra. You people are killing the nature. ya koun si hunting ha. Bohat affsos howa app ki hunting daikh ker. aur us say bher ker k app usay yahan hum say share bi ker rahay hain.

fluffmaster
08-07-2011, 05:52 AM
Assalam-0-alikum,

Sorry to Say App hunter hoo hi naheen saktay, U killed a innocent bird, which was as u told Shikra. You people are killing the nature. ya koun si hunting ha. Bohat affsos howa app ki hunting daikh ker. aur us say bher ker k app usay yahan hum say share bi ker rahay hain.

mods reporting this post,,,for being against the forum rules

Denovo87
08-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Assalam-0-alikum,

Coool it down Al Nasir bro... hunter already apologized and admitted his mistake of not being able to recognize the specie, so please hold your horses & always try reading all the matter before posting such protesting remarks.

sights
08-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Bro, Al-Nasir

Sure you maybe right but "We can have our differences, but we can still be Friends" so give FluffMaster room for error dear as he already declared his commitment to rules before mods.

He, as you are, a valuable brother till he values our community.

Tiger Roars
08-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Sights,..+1,...I also hope that one day in the near future flufmasters will be a very good hunter, already he knows well how to obey respect the seniors. some violations by junior is not a big matter, but we seniors must have to teach them polity.
Because, company of the seniors and forum like PG are the academies for juniors.
Otherwise its our bad luck we peoples don't have any hunting education system in our country for beginners and juniors.

shahid.bashir
08-07-2011, 07:01 PM
i have also purchase "Diana 350 panther professional Compact" on dated 21-02-2011

Tiger Roars
08-07-2011, 07:30 PM
@Shahid.Bashir,...congratulation brother, looking nice and sure this is good air gun, how much you paid?

"King Of Kings"
08-07-2011, 07:38 PM
very nice gun bro, congrats,,,,,,
please post some details,,,,,,,

regards,

fluffmaster
11-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Coool it down Al Nasir bro... hunter already apologized and admitted his mistake of not being able to recognize the specie, so please hold your horses & always try reading all the matter before posting such protesting remarks.

I might have handled the protest part of it ,,,,but the vernax clearly indicates mischief. thanks for showing fairness

fluffmaster
11-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Bro, Al-Nasir

Sure you maybe right but "We can have our differences, but we can still be Friends" so give FluffMaster room for error dear as he already declared his commitment to rules before mods.

He, as you are, a valuable brother till he values our community.

many thanks sights for reassurance and understanding

fluffmaster
11-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Sights,..+1,...I also hope that one day in the near future flufmasters will be a very good hunter, already he knows well how to obey respect the seniors. some violations by junior is not a big matter, but we seniors must have to teach them polity.
Because, company of the seniors and forum like PG are the academies for juniors.
Otherwise its our bad luck we peoples don't have any hunting education system in our country for beginners and juniors.

thanks brother and senior pak gunner

fluffmaster
11-07-2011, 11:23 AM
i have also purchase "Diana 350 panther professional Compact" on dated 21-02-2011

nice Bandooq there,,,,as some one requested, do post purchase details,,,there,s no harm or shame or as many think loss, in sharing it

shahid.bashir
22-07-2011, 01:21 AM
45000 pakistani rupees

fluffmaster
25-07-2011, 11:35 AM
45000 pakistani rupees

nice buy,,,congrats and safe/ successful shooting once again

principal
22-08-2011, 10:00 AM
hello all members, i am little curious if there are any opportunities of hunting birds around or in karachi that PG members go to.
sometimes back, I visited Port QASIM and have seen a lot of JANGLI KABOOTAR "rock doves" around port qasim area. Have any PG members experienced hunting this bird and comments on taste of meat.

I own BSA Lightning .22 with HAWKE scope. I will INSHA ALLAH do one review soon.
Any karachi members pls help

Birdshooter007
22-08-2011, 12:35 PM
hello all members, i am little curious if there are any opportunities of hunting birds around or in karachi that PG members go to.
sometimes back, I visited Port QASIM and have seen a lot of JANGLI KABOOTAR "rock doves" around port qasim area. Have any PG members experienced hunting this bird and comments on taste of meat.

I own BSA Lightning .22 with HAWKE scope. I will INSHA ALLAH do one review soon.
Any karachi members pls help

The meat is HARDCORE ! I love the taste :)

sights
22-08-2011, 01:40 PM
@shahid.bashir
Nice buy bro.

hunter468
22-08-2011, 03:56 PM
The meat is HARDCORE ! I love the taste :)

+1 @chaudhary brother

and congrats shahid bashir brother for the nice beauty!

principal
22-08-2011, 11:17 PM
salam, I recently bought .22 BSA LIGHTNING from UK HAWKE scope and simmons scope with bunch of different pellets. while playing with it i thought to test the penetration power of pellets. the results are with BSA ELITE shot from 35 yds approx on deodar wood 2 inched thick. to me its quite sat. planning complete review on pellets penetration test from different ranges, coming soon

HussainAli
22-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Dear Principal Bro, Very Nice impact..........hope to see full review soon, !!!

Regards

M.ASIF KHAN
23-08-2011, 12:56 AM
salam, I recently bought .22 BSA LIGHTNING from UK HAWKE scope and simmons scope with bunch of different pellets. while playing with it i thought to test the penetration power of pellets. the results are with BSA ELITE shot from 35 yds approx on deodar wood 2 inched thick. to me its quite sat. planning complete review on pellets penetration test from different ranges, coming soon

waiting to see full review

Mastermind
23-08-2011, 10:49 AM
very nice gun cost plz ?

principal
23-08-2011, 11:03 AM
cost is around 300 British pounds

hunter468
23-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Congrats principal bro for the nice purchase,also share the FPS of this beautiful gun.

principal
24-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Sir have not measured my self but as per OEM specs it is 730 ft/sec, 240 m/sec

principal
24-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Can any one help me for air gun hunting good spots in or around Karachi pls

hunter468
25-08-2011, 01:26 AM
Sir have not measured my self but as per OEM specs it is 730 ft/sec, 240 m/sec

thank u for the reply,it is good for small game

fluffmaster
05-09-2011, 10:48 AM
principal, its a very nice rifle,,,congrats on owning such a fine springer...and its great to have u at pak guns

HussainAli
05-09-2011, 11:30 AM
cost is around 300 British pounds

Dear Principal Bro, Very nice airgun in a good price........... nice one..

Regards

rashidjabbar
14-09-2011, 02:12 AM
these are genuine Gamo pellets,,,and I,d so appreciate if some one could tell me as to why they are powder coated...the only tin available in the whole of neela Gumbad ,,,the shop keeper knew i,d pay him his demand,,,Rs.750/-

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb453/jhallu/nice.jpg

aslam o alekum
sir ye kitanya main mili or kahan se????
regards.

rashidjabbar
14-09-2011, 02:13 AM
aslam o alekum
sir ye kitanya main mili or kahan se????
regards.

hehehehe now i have read the upper message ;)

Birdshooter007
01-03-2012, 10:18 PM

prices :

That's ridiculously overpriced man!
But it's MAJBOORI so can someone confirm the availability of DIANA 1 piece lockdown mounts in Nila Gumbad LHE, and their current price. badly want one, have a un-mounted scope lying around and nothing cheaper would manage the recoil of the 350M.
FYI the mount retails for +-2500 rupees in USA.

AL Nasir
18-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Assalam-0-alikum to all Muslims, Hope u all doing well, Meri baat agr kisi ko buree lagi ho tou sorry for that, But mujhay jo sahee laga aur jo such tha wo keh deya. Sorry again who hurts.

imdad ali
24-03-2012, 03:42 PM
bulbul is haram, and please dont shoot any haram birds...for fluff master

junaid ali
13-05-2012, 04:50 PM
good gun brother what is the price of scope and from whom did you bought it from lahore????

junaid ali
13-05-2012, 05:03 PM
oh fluffmaster u really live near my home if u know lajna chowk

junaid ali
10-06-2012, 10:14 PM
in township

sheikhumair
11-06-2012, 01:23 AM
someone please tell me where to hunt and what to hunt in karachi???

Saad4k
21-07-2012, 12:42 PM

He replied:
He replied:
And Allaah knows best.

source :

JazakAllah brother... It helped me..........

Saad4k
21-07-2012, 01:09 PM
ANYBODY............. PLEASE................ HELP............
Please tell hunting spots in or around Karachi....
Pleeaaasssssssseeeeeeee..........
!!