PDA

View Full Version : CO2 pistol Walther CP99 Compact

qkmarwat
31-12-2010, 05:46 PM
AOA. Could any one please help me in getting CO2 for my CO2 pistol which I bought in Europe and now want to bring it to Pakistan. This pistol takes 12 gms CO2 cartridge. Here I can get it without any problem but bringing them to Pakistan through airports and aeroplanes is messy job, so if anyone knows please where can I get them in Pakistan. Would be great full for help. Thanks.

Rasal.Saleh
31-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Sir If you are in Lahore then these cartridges can be obtained at a store called Enem in Liberty market and even if they dont have them in stock they will order them for you but the price would be a bit on the higher side.

Regards

Dr Zakir
31-12-2010, 11:17 PM
I will check it also

qkmarwat
01-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Thank you very much Rasal. Though I am from Peshawar, but will try to contact my friends in Lahore. Thanks alot once again.

qkmarwat
01-01-2011, 10:37 AM
AOA Dr Zakir. Thank you too. That would be great if you can find it somewhere in Islamabad.

mohsinhm1
16-07-2011, 04:57 PM
hi,
about rasal salehs post, enem store in lahore is being fixed up. i tried calling them and they said they dont stock co2 any more since the store is being changed. could you help me out, what do i say to who who stocks them. they werent very helpful, i couldnt get anything about co2 cartridges. if you could help me out.

qkmarwat
22-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Mohsin, I still have no success in finding those catridges. I didnt ask for it in Lahore but did ask in peshawar and no body has it here, so real problem. I brought my walther air pistol to Pakistan but its useless without these catridges. BTW what do you have of these catridges? pistol or gun?

qkmarwat
22-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Mohsin, I still have no success in finding those catridges. I didnt ask for it in Lahore but did ask in peshawar and no body has it here, so real problem. I brought my walther air pistol to Pakistan but its useless without these catridges. BTW what do you have of these catridges? pistol or gun?

qkmarwat
22-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Hello Doc. Any success of finding these catridges in Islamabad? Thanks in anticipation.