PDA

View Full Version : I have a question please?

cubanchurchill
27-12-2010, 11:04 PM
If you don't mind helping me out, what does " NPB Semi Auto rifles " mean and are they banned completely from your forum? Thanks for your help- I want to stay within the forum rules..

Thanks again for the help guys :)

Arslan_tareen
27-12-2010, 11:36 PM
well dude , they are a Arms license category in Pakistan meaning Non Prohibited Bore Semi auto rifles .. meaning the rifles that are not of "Prohibited bore "under Pakistani Arm law , and i think discussion of them is allowed in the forum but.... the discussion of "Prohibited Bore " rifles Semi or full Auto is not allowed in any kind of discussion in this forum .
so to ease up the answer , any auto rifle discussion is banned on this forum , also some of the calibers used by military are also banned.(i.e Ak47 , m 16 ,G3 etc)
i think am right but may be some senior members can elaborate a little more .

cubanchurchill
28-12-2010, 10:13 AM
@- Arslan_Tareen..

Thanks for the help. I wasn't quite sure and didn't want to be disrespectful to the forum rules... I'm not familiar on your local laws so it seems I have some reading to do....

Starfish
28-12-2010, 11:51 AM
@- Arslan_Tareen..

Thanks for the help. I wasn't quite sure and didn't want to be disrespectful to the forum rules... I'm not familiar on your local laws so it seems I have some reading to do....

Hello CC. Just a rule of thumb. All things .22 are allowed. Bolt action hunting rifles are allowed. Things used by military e.g assault weapons fall under the prohibited bore category and are not to be discussed.
Good to see you educating yourself. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

s.cheema
28-12-2010, 12:18 PM
is .22 full auto also prohibited??, i think it is just asking to reassure myself

Vik
28-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Yes sir. All auto categories fall under prohibited bore.

s.cheema
28-12-2010, 02:24 PM
thank you for the prompt answer

Topak
28-12-2010, 04:32 PM
well answered by senior members.
let me categorized them.
regarding Action.
all hand guns,rifles and shot guns with full auto action are prohibited here,irrespectively of gauge or bore.(guns with selective option are also PB. which can fire as semi auto and can changed to auto with controls.)like AK47,G3,MP5,M16,M4,Carbines,PPush,AA12,44 bore deasert eagel,Zigana F. etc etc
Rifle
rifles greater than .22 are prohibited according to local law,so we cant discuss them here,only bolt action hunting rifles are allowed to discuss.
Hand guns
hand guns of smaller than .22 and greater than .45 ACP are prohibited according to law.
shot guns
12 gauge to 20 gauge are allowed other are prohibited.
Air Guns
only .117 and .22 are allowed and dont need any license.greater than this is not allowed here.
Knives
knives upto 3 inch blade are allowed here and dont need license,but more length of blade requires license.all swords and arrows bows need license.none knife or sword is banned here.

i have shared the knowledge with you for the benift and knowledge in good faith.if i am wrong please correct me.
regards

cubanchurchill
28-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks for all the info guys- really was helpful

s.cheema
30-12-2010, 02:27 AM
thank you for categorizing the info mr topak :)