PDA

View Full Version : Orient Traders, Lahore

Abbas
26-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Salams, Orient Traders is one of the larger dealers in Lahore and have medium to high end weapons. They are also a good dealer for sports oriented shooters having decent variety of sporting rounds (.22 LR, .177 etc.)

They also have harder to find handguns such as Sig X5's, Les Baer, CZ's and Rugers. On the shotgun side, they have all sorts of main stream weapons ranging from Beretta's to Baikal's to Turkish Variants.

Something which is additionally appreciable about this dealer is that it is run by a very decent lady who has not only run her traditionally male dominated business well but has done it extraordinary MashAllah. She and Maj. Abid (of Para) are classy, honest and upright in their dealing and posses none of the shopkeeper / dealer traits.

I like Orient Traders and Highly Recommended them. I just wish the staff was a little more professional.

Jillanik
02-01-2010, 10:38 PM
I have purchased 6 weapons from Orient Traders Lahore. Their prices were quite competitive as compared to others.

HasanJamshad
03-01-2010, 09:21 AM
I second jillanik's opinion. I also prefferably purchase from Orient. They never ask too high prices even from the walking customers. Otherwise, dealers asking from the regulars and from the walking customers is way different.

Crazy Shooter
14-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Can anyone give the number of Orient Traders ?

Naveed_pk
15-10-2010, 04:28 PM
@Crazy shooter bro , orient numbers are 04237355661, 04237358422 :)

Engineeer
15-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Guys i wanted to inquire about orient traders. Anybody among you have any experince with them. What is their reputation in market.
i went to them asked abt price of .22 bullets they said its 38 per piece i said so and so bought from ur shop for 20 thay said ok pay 20. i knew the person who bought at that rate............rest is ur choice how to deal wd em

Haider Shah
15-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Since couple of years i have purchased weapons for my friends and my self after conducting lengthy survey of entire market of Nelagumbad, Lahore. I have special regards for PARA due to their kind gestures and good behaviour, however I made all my purchases from ORIENT Arms which included 3xSA Shotguns, 4xRevolvers, NP-22 & lately Vikking 446 on price much lower than the price quoted by others.
Well the secret behind is that who so ever dealer you pick establish your rapport and stick to one for all your purchases, this will not enable you to make the deal on subsidized rates but will all also facilitate in smoothly replacing your purchased stuff due to some malfunction. Further the individual skills matter, how to save maximum out of hard earned money. Regards

Crazy Shooter
17-10-2010, 02:20 AM

Naveed_pk brother thanks alot I really appreciate your help :) gonna call them next week :)

Abbas
23-12-2010, 08:30 PM
FYI: Sporting pistols such as Walther SSP, GSP, Expert and Sp20 etc can be found at Orient.

Avais
23-12-2010, 08:57 PM
I purchased one weopen from them, though never met the lady owner but honestly the staff is very professional, soft spoken and their rates are astonishing less than the surrounding market.
Strongly recommend the buyers to visit them.

aschandio
30-12-2010, 12:34 PM
We had a wonderful experience to share. The owner Ms Narjis Batool was very honest and humble she discounted the weapon for us to a price which was unmatchable and also got it delivered to our native city free of cost.
They got very good variety of Browning and Beretta shotguns.

Skeeter60
01-01-2011, 05:24 PM
i went to them asked abt price of .22 bullets they said its 38 per piece i said so and so bought from ur shop for 20 thay said ok pay 20. i knew the person who bought at that rate............rest is ur choice how to deal wd em
Which brand was it ? .22 Eley Club is available for Rs 14, Pistol match for 22, Eley 10x for 30/ and Eley 10x EPS for a bit more. There are other brands available from rs 12 to 25 at all shops.

BaderJanjua
01-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Need to checkup from Orient regarding availability of .22LR target Pistols since I am looking for one

Jillanik
01-01-2011, 09:54 PM
They have in stock Eley England cartridges.

francolino
02-01-2011, 06:01 AM
I called them (Orient) after some good comments of members about their repute and better service, and was glad to find some good brands of 12ga shotguns ... semi and O/U. I went in late evening last day, and saw some Beretta AL391's and Browning O/U's. Yes the staff was quite hospitable and unlike 'some' other dealers who tend to be less customer service oriented.

"King Of Kings"
09-02-2011, 08:52 PM
checked the rate of baikal mp 153 from orient,they quote me 55k.Then i checked the same from PARA they quoted me 50k
what to say now?????????

regards,

SSg1985
01-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Can anybody tell me where is Orient Traders Located...

Naveed_pk
01-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Orient traders is two buildings next to bank square market . Next to Noorani surgicals . Ph # 04237355661

Mujtaba
01-04-2011, 06:38 PM
They have in stock Eley England cartridges.
wat does eley cost????

Virk
02-04-2011, 10:26 PM
.22 Eley Rs: 13-14.

Sohail Waheed
04-04-2011, 10:38 AM
As per my info Eley .22 is not available in market.

cyanide.dipped
19-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Okay, this is gonna be a late reply to the thread... but I just wanted to second Mr. Abbas Malik's opinion about Orient Traders. I think the lady is commendable in her efforts and I found the staff extremely cooperative and their price good too. Didnt have much experience with them in the past, only dealt with them recently. And it has been a pleasing experience. PARA and Orient Traders are the two top firearms merchants on my list now.

Soldier
15-01-2012, 10:42 PM
I have purchased weapons from Orient Traders.
Their prices were quite competitive as compared with market.
Staff is extremely cooperative and professional.

Hamid
17-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Very nice people. Dealt with them once. Will deal them in future. Highly recommended. PARA is also nice, but lately their rates have become very un-PARA:)

Avais
17-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Agreed, Staff and ownership at Orient are very nice and soft spoken.

gunenthusiast
24-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Dear Bader Sb
Have you checked .22 pistols with these guys and what are the prices?

Madham
25-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Orient is highly recomended. bought Eley Alphamax from them on rates nowhere to be found in the market. very cooperative and UNLIKE ARMS DEALER staff.

Avais
25-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Orient is highly recomended. bought Eley Alphamax from them on rates nowhere to be found in the market. very cooperative and UNLIKE ARMS DEALER staff.
Madham bro, at what price you got Alphamax?

Skeeter60
25-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Need to checkup from Orient regarding availability of .22LR target Pistols since I am looking for one
Go for a Walther GSP Expert or if you can find one a Pardini and yet again a Hammerli 280 is a great Match Pistol.
The new Walther SSP is still not clear of stoppages which seem to occur in the finals throwing one out of competition

enge.ashfaq cheema
27-02-2012, 09:26 PM
@ naveed_pk
plz explain the attidute of majeed & sons,,,,,,,,,,,
if u remember i met with u on muhammad yunus gun shop...............

Urika
27-02-2012, 09:41 PM
i went to Hera arms as told by @naveed_pk but they don't have "A400 light without ko 26" luckily found it at "Orient" it was not on display but they were kind enough to bring box and assemble it,gun's weight was realy less then other guns and felt great when mounted.
price they were asking was shocking, they were asking 260000 for "A 400 Unico with ko"[my friend bought it for 230000 two weeks ago]and were asking the same price for "A400 Light without ko".
There is a difference of 350 $ between these two guns in Usa but they were asking 260000 for every new model even benelli and browning.

francolino
01-03-2012, 03:26 PM
i went to Hera arms as told by @naveed_pk but they don't have "A400 light without ko 26" luckily found it at "Orient" it was not on display but they were kind enough to bring box and assemble it,gun's weight was realy less then other guns and felt great when mounted.
price they were asking was shocking, they were asking 260000 for "A 400 Unico with ko"[my friend bought it for 230000 two weeks ago]and were asking the same price for "A400 Light without ko".
There is a difference of 350 $ between these two guns in Usa but they were asking 260000 for every new model even benelli and browning.

Agreed. Here the trend unfortunaty is which ever model is a hot buy, they (dealers) escalate the price for extra bucks like in case of urika2 gold. It was 205K but when negative feedback about initial purchases of unico with ko came, people started demanding urika 2 gold. There is no consistency in prices of such weapons here. But u r right as we discussed at some thread too, urika2 gold 28" and this one (xplor light wo ko in 26") are best two semi shotguns here no doubt.

Ataulmunim
12-10-2012, 04:33 AM
I just have one experience with orient traders. Highly competitive prices and good dealing. 1800/ box for elley alphamax SG

shahroze
29-12-2012, 10:29 AM
every deal is in the market to make profit , some just make low some make high either way they scratch you up
its only the matter of dressing and looks IMO they can judge be seeing a person his demand and what is he willing to pay , long term relations or good relations with the dealers only make you spend more as one trusts them more and can they can evade us easily . i remember the basement shop in neela ghumbad opposite the surgical store we had good relation with them all my family bought stuff from there mostly ammo and holsters etc , i went there to buy airgun bags they showed me blackhawk bags and said 800rs and said ap ko to pata hay we dont over charge you and pay my salam to your dad etc i bought two . the opposite shop in the basement in the end were offering the same quality and look bag for 400each ! so dont trust any one . play with them your style we have to spend and bargaining is our right if a good dealer we know for years is overcharging no need to go there what every the reason may be i think we should not be to open with these guys just get the item and walk out

arawan
29-12-2012, 12:45 PM
every deal is in the market to make profit , some just make low some make high either way they scratch you up
its only the matter of dressing and looks IMO they can judge be seeing a person his demand and what is he willing to pay , long term relations or good relations with the dealers only make you spend more as one trusts them more and can they can evade us easily . i remember the basement shop in neela ghumbad opposite the surgical store we had good relation with them all my family bought stuff from there mostly ammo and holsters etc , i went there to buy airgun bags they showed me blackhawk bags and said 800rs and said ap ko to pata hay we dont over charge you and pay my salam to your dad etc i bought two . the opposite shop in the basement in the end were offering the same quality and look bag for 400each ! so dont trust any one . play with them your style we have to spend and bargaining is our right if a good dealer we know for years is overcharging no need to go there what every the reason may be i think we should not be to open with these guys just get the item and walk out

+1.................

joney
29-12-2012, 12:53 PM

very true.

this is what people learn from their experiences..

fezan
22-02-2013, 02:28 AM
Orient traders !!!! so far the top on my list.
God bless them

Avais
22-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Very sincere advice. +1

pakstone
04-06-2013, 07:03 PM
AOA,
I am interested to buy 9mm and has range from 25-30K, preferably CF 98 will do, kindly let me know.

sadatpk
04-06-2013, 11:28 PM
I just have one experience with orient traders. Highly competitive prices and good dealing. 1800/ box for elley alphamax SG
Ata bhi they r good people but pls always check rates from Market if u want to purchase gun or ammo in bulk ,no dealer can be declared trust worthy in this regard how ever Orient traders r polite and better dealer than the shops in bank square except National trader IMHO.

Enigmatic Desires
05-06-2013, 12:10 PM
AOA,
I am interested to buy 9mm and has range from 25-30K, preferably CF 98 will do, kindly let me know.

CF 98 in any part of the country would be around 40ish or so. U 'may' get a used peice in decent condition in your price range. But thats up to luck

Soldier
05-06-2013, 01:34 PM
AOA,

Plz check following.

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?9102-WTS-POF-PK-9-9-MM-Pistol

Mr Hunter
16-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Do they make lisences

cancer_doc
20-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Very nice people and very good and friendly attitude compared to other arm dealers. All the staff is well mannered but Mr.Rizwan Shah is simply great. I have bought & sold a few firearms from them and they are very fair in their deals. Prices are the lowest which you can get in the market. Also they have got a good variety of firearms plus Orient & PARA are the only official dealers of Taurus in Pakistan.

Plus they do not try to take advantage of any fragile situation which other dealers definitely do. I know Nila Gumbad market quite well and there is no better place than Orient Traders for Firearms

Regards

Soldier
20-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Very nice people and very good and friendly attitude compared to other arm dealers. All the staff is well mannered but Mr.Rizwan Shah is simply great. I have bought & sold a few firearms from them and they are very fair in their deals. Prices are the lowest which you can get in the market. Also they have got a good variety of firearms plus Orient & PARA are the only official dealers of Taurus in Pakistan.

Plus they do not try to take advantage of any fragile situation which other dealers definitely do. I know Nila Gumbad market quite well and there is no better place than Orient Traders for Firearms

Regards

+1 brother. :)

SHOTGUNNER
07-12-2013, 12:24 AM

Regards
No doubt they are one of the best.

Dr Zakir
09-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Do they have bolt action rifles