PDA

View Full Version : From where i will get accesories

Black Commando
10-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Dear Members plz guide me from where can i get accesories to mount this tele scope on Diana 52 & how much i have to pay for this

This telescope is of tasco 4x32
Made in Taiwan

cubanchurchill
27-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but can you guys in Pakistan order from US companies? If you can then try midwayusa.com- they have everything you could need and fast shipping as well...

Good luck..

Topak
28-12-2010, 03:40 PM
CC most online stores dont ship to pakistan due to some restrictions,usually stores avoid to ship the items here.few like cabelas.com send their shipments,but they are limited to holsters,cleaning kits,grips and some small parts like springs etc.
are not we deprived from our hobby?

cubanchurchill
29-12-2010, 04:39 AM
@ Topak

Do you guys have local sporting goods stores you can buy from or a local dealer? I know I've read about arms markets- can you buy items needed from there?

wild.hunter473
29-12-2010, 08:56 AM
hi big brother A.A. iam in pakistan so i can buy online gun acces... from midwayusa.com .please help me about it thanks

Topak
29-12-2010, 08:10 PM
@ Topak

Do you guys have local sporting goods stores you can buy from or a local dealer? I know I've read about arms markets- can you buy items needed from there?
Sir we have gun dealers here,can buy guns after getting license,but getting good guns is dream here,though some are available but they charge much high...as we talk about Glock 17..it cost about 3500$ here. guns from USA Germany,Italy and other famous brand are way too expensive.Only Turkish,Russians and Brazilian Taurus are in normal price. a good Taurus gun can be bought in 500 to 1000 $.
regarding accessories... they are scarce here.like good lazer,flash lights grips, after market parts like barrels,springs mags etc are dream.
the guns you customized there is almost impossible here. even finding a barrel heat shield for shotgun is impossible.
you are lucky living in Guns heaven....

Rotorcrafts
03-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Dear Members plz guide me from where can i get accesories to mount this tele scope on Diana 52 & how much i have to pay for this

This telescope is of tasco 4x32
Made in Taiwan

Hello,

I have the required mounts. You can get them from me for RS.900 for a set. Contact me on my email. rotorcrafts@yahoo.com