PDA

View Full Version : Fn five-seven

babaz7
10-11-2010, 01:36 AM
AOA,
today i was at a gun shop to buy a army knife and i noticed a brochure,so i picked it up and it was for this weird looking gun fn five seven and i asked the owner about it and he said he will be reciving shipment of 7-8 of these guns and each cost 7 lack a piece :o he also said that it has diffrent kind of ammunation and its not avaible in pakistan,he will order the ammo specially if requested..he said he already sold 4 pieces and the owners are still to recive the ammo it will come by end of this month...so i wanted to know is this gun really worth this much?

Aquarius
10-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Certainly thats one of the great guns but ammo is an issue.. :)

AK47
10-11-2010, 01:42 AM
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=85678#p85678

The gun' s been dealt with before. A couple of members have it even. :)

babaz7
10-11-2010, 01:44 AM
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=85678#p85678

The gun' s been dealt with before. A couple of members have it even. :)

but is it worth that much? i dont understand whats so special about it?

AK47
10-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Depends on your desire bro, anything is worth it, if the desire for it is more than the price of it and the cash is there! ;)

Otherwise, no! :)

Silent killerr
10-11-2010, 07:54 AM
7 lakh cost, means customer will get it at 8 lakh............insane :mad:

super
10-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Depends on your desire bro, anything is worth it, if the desire for it is more than the price of it and the cash is there! ;)

Otherwise, no! :)
And another way to describe what AK47 bro has said is that "Shoq Da Koe Mul Nahi Hunda". :D ;)

babaz7
10-11-2010, 11:00 AM

yea i know its insane plus theres no ammo for it he was like people bought it in advance and are yet to recive any ammo for it..waqi mei shok ka koi haad nai hota, i also forgot to mention he was also willing to sell desert eagles and glock 18's..i think ill save my money for the 18 it's my dream pistol :)

Vik
10-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Dear Bro, Glock 18 is Auto is think. Pakguns doesn't allow discussions on Auto weapon.

Vik
10-11-2010, 11:39 AM

I think costing would be .5 mill and dealer atleast 2 se 3 lak rakhe ga.

AK47
10-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Dear Bro, Glock 18 is Auto is think. Pakguns doesn't allow discussions on Auto weapon.

Exactly! That's prohibited stuff here, also price would be equal to 2 or 3 FN Five sevens! :o ;)

Silent killerr
10-11-2010, 11:44 AM
AOA,
today i was at a gun shop to buy a army knife and i noticed a brochure,so i picked it up and it was for this weird looking gun fn five seven and i asked the owner about it and he said he will be reciving shipment of 7-8 of these guns and each cost 7 lack a piece :o he also said that it has diffrent kind of ammunation and its not avaible in pakistan,he will order the ammo specially if requested..he said he already sold 4 pieces and the owners are still to recive the ammo it will come by end of this month...so i wanted to know is this gun really worth this much?
Plz also share Dealership name and location with us

babaz7
10-11-2010, 11:52 AM

sir i know i was just mentioning it..there is no harm in mentioning a pb gun unless ur discussin it!
and i think in my opnion we all should be allowed to discuss pb weapons cause i bet more than half the members have it and if someone needs help discussing his pb weapon we should be able to help them out instead of discouraging it,cause we have no place else instead of pak guns where we can get helpful tips and suggestions from gunlovers all over pakistan..and if you have proper permit for it and posses the weapon legally which im sure all of the members do whats the harm in it?

weapon is a weapon no mater what caliber or size!

@moderator...abbas bhai i think we should be more PB gun friendly because many people want help with their beloved weapons and dont know any place else to get help,what do you think?

babaz7
10-11-2010, 11:55 AM

Exactly! That's prohibited stuff here, also price would be equal to 2 or 3 FN Five sevens! :o ;)

sir i know the price but its not what you think i was suprised too..

babaz7
10-11-2010, 12:01 PM
AOA,
Plz also share Dealership name and location with us

the dealership is ahmed traders and its located in khada market..but please everyone who is willing to go there or giving them a call ask on your own,dont tell them it was a topic on pakguns because that guy was not willing to talk about these guns only when i said im serious in buying he opened up..ask about the fn seven but not the other weapons if you want to then do it own your own discration dont say it was on the net..thanks!

Vik
10-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Bro Baba7, my opinion is atleast pricing of PB should be on the forum.
Keeping in view the law and order situation in Pak, PB stuff is not discussed on Pakguns.

babaz7
10-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Bro Baba7, my opinion is atleast pricing of PB should be on the forum.
Keeping in view the law and order situation in Pak, PB stuff is not discussed on Pakguns.

vik with all due respect if we can have pricing of PB weapons why not discuss it? if a member has a problem with his weapon where should he turn too?..and if your talking about law and order situation in pakistan it has never improved from the 90's their have been all these targeted killings etc.,and you know right that most crimes are commited using pistols and not PB weapons! not just here everywhere in the world! look it up!..so does this mean we should also stop discussing NPB weapons as well...and vik bro we are just gun enthusiasts not some crook and robbers..and if a PB weapon is dangerous so is a pistol or a shotgun if in the wrong hands!..im jus trying to say many people own PB weapons and maybe they need help aswell but since they cant discuss their problems they dont know who to get advise from..this is the only gun website of pakistan! its upto the moderator abbas..if he thinks im wrong he should immediatly close this topic and i will never discuss PB again!

again all guns are dangerous if in the wrongs hands wheter it be a TT or a kalashinkov!

i hope you get what im saying,thankyou

Vik
10-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Dear Baba7, I feel you man. Its a convincing argument you got there.
But do read the upper portion of this page. You will see what I am trying to say.

babaz7
10-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Dear Baba7, I feel you man. Its a convincing argument you got there.
But do read the upper portion of this page. You will see what I am trying to say.

i know what it says! and i guess no ones with me on this,so yea i appologize for the points i raised and i wont discuss PB again! sorry again guys,peace.

Hamid
10-11-2010, 07:28 PM
I like the above mentioned comment that half the members on the forum have PBs:)

Silent killerr
10-11-2010, 07:37 PM
I like the above mentioned comment that half the members on the forum have PBs:)
+1

300 Win
10-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Hira Arms nila gumbad imported 5.7 and all pistols in pakistan are from this lot of 20 pistols. Ammo naver imported and not available. I think only one dealer have ammo in all pakistan.it is routine of dealers sp in khi that they boast a lot and mostly they claim the availbilty of the things about they heard only. Only Al Haris in khi deals in expensive items and he brings fron lahore. I know who have glock 18 in pak and many other members know as well.FN 5.7 were sold 350k in first hand and 400 to 4.5 maximum and all sold with the promise of bullets. 5.7 bullets fall in miltry catg and no country willing to export them.Other expensive items available in lahore market mostly.

300 Win
10-11-2010, 10:57 PM
@Baba
Have you seen anything with him physicly or just heard his words.As per my info owner is retd police inspector and deals in medium priced weapons and he is not a importer even .

Skeeter60
10-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Is a most useless caliber. It is comparable with a .22 Win Mag except that it is good in auto pistols where as the .22 Win Mag performs best from revolvers.
The 5.7 goes through soft armour of bullet proof jackets and is a military round therefore its availability would be very limited.

Shinobi
20-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Can you please mention that what is the price of FN five seven in pakistan? and what about the ammo?

D3AD!
14-08-2014, 04:52 PM
7lakhs damn ,
i can get a nice 7mm bolt action with good scope and bipod in this range

Ameer
14-08-2014, 08:40 PM
it got a damn high velocity.

czman
19-08-2014, 12:07 AM
The Five-seveN is pretty much a normal poly pistol. the rounds used in it are small, and of high velo, designed to go though body armour, but are weak against flesh. However, the sale of the specialized AP ammo, is restricted to govs only. So in the end you will end up with a nice, extremely easy to fire fast pistol, which is pretty much useless unless you carry it as part of your job and hence have the AP ammo, or you want to feel like a secret agent. Oh, and since the caliber is so rare, the ammo is extraordinarily expensive too.

Do yourselves a favour guys, and stick to poly 9mms.

watanyaar
19-08-2014, 12:49 AM
I saw one fn five seven pistol.and 500 rounds.700 rs per round the person told me.and any idea of the pistol price?

B-King
19-08-2014, 01:21 AM
I saw one fn five seven pistol.and 500 rounds.700 rs per round the person told me.and any idea of the pistol price?

you mean 700rs for 1 round???

Dr Zakir
19-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Yes it was 1k per round. Although one should be beware of local prepared roynds

watanyaar
19-08-2014, 11:08 PM
you mean 700rs for 1 round???

Yes B_king brother.

Aquarius
19-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Mean 350k for ammo.. you can buy another FN 57 if you add the same amount.. bro be a little practical.

hmd
20-08-2014, 12:44 AM
FN5.7 is a very unpractical pistol ( In Pakistan ) it is extremely expensive and non availability of ammo and even if you get it it is going to be very expensive to shoot . Like I have said it before I will rather invest in a nice 1911 . It is just my opinion yours may differ .

Fudgepacker
20-08-2014, 02:46 AM
Wtf?! Whatever the pistol costs, it should come with a free lifetime membership to the "more money than brains club!"

FN5.7 is a very unpractical pistol ( In Pakistan ) it is extremely expensive and non availability of ammo and even if you get it it is going to be very expensive to shoot. Like I have said it before I will rather invest in a nice 1911 . It is just my opinion yours may differ .
That's the case in CDA and USA as well. The FN is a cool gun, and the 5.7 is a cool round, but I feel the same way about a 1911. Personally, $1500 is the most I would spend on any plastic pistol. If it costs more than that, then it better be all steel and wood. For those prices, I don't even want aluminum.