PDA

View Full Version : Holsters and other tactical stuff at DHA, ph. 8 Sunday Bazaar, Karachi

BUKHARI
07-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Dear Brothers,
I often visit the D.H.A phase 8 Sunday bazaar. But for the past 3-4 trips this one stall grabbed all of my attention. This guy there is selling some good stuff like holsters, tactical knives, tactical glasses, tactical torches, night lamps, Good quality water proof plastic cases with foam inside with markings indicating pistols, knives, torch etc etc ( he had six today, and this one guy bought all of them at 3000 a piece) and quite a few other things too.

Initially when i saw the stuff a few weeks back i thought that he might had got these few thing from some where, but every time his inventory is increasing and is different.

the guy is very over priced, and does not bargain much, but some good bargaining skills can give you a nice deal.

i asked him for a Tactical vest ( which i had to explain it to him) and the next thing he said really surprised me...he in return asked me that How many do i require???

I also asked where his actual setup is but he told me that he doesn't has any other setup. which obviously is not true.

This thought about the missing NATO containers also came in to my mind and that the stuff might belong from them :o :|

Can anyone tell me a reliable place where i can find a tactical vest like the one below

http://s2.postimage.org/QN6Y9.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/2z64w76sk/)

Also, if anyone has visited this particular stall kindly share your thoughts about the stuff and the prices.

Thanks.

Rizshu
07-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Dear Brothers,
I often visit the D.H.A phase 8 Sunday bazaar. But for the past 3-4 trips this one stall grabbed all of my attention. This guy there is selling some good stuff like holsters, tactical knives, tactical glasses, tactical torches, night lamps, Good quality water proof plastic cases with foam inside with markings indicating pistols, knives, torch etc etc ( he had six today, and this one guy bought all of them at 3000 a piece) and quite a few other things too.

Initially when i saw the stuff a few weeks back i thought that he might had got these few thing from some where, but every time his inventory is increasing and is different.

the guy is very over priced, and does not bargain much, but some good bargaining skills can give you a nice deal.

i asked him for a Tactical vest ( which i had to explain it to him) and the next thing he said really surprised me...he in return asked me that How many do i require???

I also asked where his actual setup is but he told me that he doesn't has any other setup. which obviously is not true.

This thought about the missing NATO containers also came in to my mind and that the stuff might belong from them :o :|

Can anyone tell me a reliable place where i can find a tactical vest like the one below

http://s2.postimage.org/QN6Y9.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/2z64w76sk/)

Also, if anyone has visited this particular stall kindly share your thoughts about the stuff and the prices.

Thanks.

Brother is this guy is some afghan/pathan? if it is like that, then there are quite chances that he brought these stuff from Afghanistan, where many coalition forces left these stuff and they pick those from there.

Kakar
07-11-2010, 10:00 PM
The stuff you are talking about is not the NATO one but he has NATO stuff too.. His setup is near empress market.

tarzen81
07-11-2010, 10:00 PM
@Bukhari . . . Sir ji that's an old story Sitara Market in PSW is full of this... Anyways yes i have been to that stall quite often almost every Sunday :D I second you that he is a bit over priced but after all his prices are quite below as compared to the prices as of Saddar and other markets....

Arslan_tareen
07-11-2010, 10:03 PM
or could be that he has some one in hongkong , you can easily get this stuff from Hongkong if you know some exporter there .
about being Nato supplies its might be a possibility but i doubt it , the reason why is Nato is only getting non lethal stuff in from Pakistan now a days , second the stuff you are talking about usualy is for soldiers and they bring it with them as there personal pack .

Mitho
07-11-2010, 11:04 PM
@kakar
where near empress market?

MianTaimur
08-11-2010, 12:12 AM
@Bhukhari

You could get these vests from Harris , phase II Defence and Arms & Accessories, Zamzama !

@Kakar

Where is this guys set up in emperess market ?

GhulamMurtaza
08-11-2010, 12:40 AM
kakar bro what is the exact location of his setup near empress market, shop name etc.

Kakar
08-11-2010, 11:25 AM
It is in Jahangir park lane.. There are about 10 shops there.. 2 of them belongs to this guy.. At the moment he is not displaying the stuff, even at Sunday bazaar. In fact I was the one who told him to take precautions otherwise he might get into trouble.

BUKHARI
09-11-2010, 12:05 AM
It is in Jahangir park lane.. There are about 10 shops there.. 2 of them belongs to this guy.. At the moment he is not displaying the stuff, even at Sunday bazaar. In fact I was the one who told him to take precautions otherwise he might get into trouble.

Sir jee....he has the stuff there every week for the past 4 weeks....i visit his stall every time i go!

Zaheer
09-11-2010, 12:21 AM
I know that guy.I think he is a Kakar also ;)

mhrehman
09-11-2010, 12:36 AM
That exact vest is made by Black Hawk, if you want you can order one online

ALI BABA
09-11-2010, 08:24 PM
sir i heard that his shop has been close as he was arested by police for illegal selling of these things as one of my friend told me who bought him some knife water bottle etc

Kakar
09-11-2010, 09:30 PM

Sir jee....he has the stuff there every week for the past 4 weeks....i visit his stall every time i go!

Sir, then you have not seen the real stuff yet. :D

Daudpota
09-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Kakar bro,

Which one is his shop? I want to pay him a visit tomorrow.

Regards.

BUKHARI
09-11-2010, 10:05 PM

Sir, then you have not seen the real stuff yet. :D

Hmmm Kakar Sir, Now i am really curious... ill also pay him a visit :D

superkoolguy
19-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Can anyone tell me the best places to buy holsters etc in kchi, with there phone numbers?

Ahsanfurqan
21-11-2010, 04:36 PM
i have visited his stall too..his all stuff is chinese with MADE IN USA tags...nd all is substandard...he must have imported a container nd now selling on the name of NATO.

Mr.Beretta
21-12-2010, 08:24 PM
is the guy still there and selling stuff?
i wish to go and buy somestuff coming sunday

Ahsanfurqan
25-12-2010, 11:17 PM
yes he is still there....u can go tomorow

Dr.Adil
25-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Can u plz tell me which stall section in sunday bazar.. Even i am planong to pay a visit.. Books ?? Shoes ? Clothing ?? Vegetables ?? Which area in sunday bazar...

Javedali100
25-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Can any one of you fellows help me find a right price for CF-98 Norinco 9 mm

Javedali100
25-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Can any one tell me what is the price of CF-98 Original Norinco (and also tell me what is the difference between Stamped and un stamped)

The Fraternity
29-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Can u plz tell me which stall section in sunday bazar.. Even i am planong to pay a visit.. Books ?? Shoes ? Clothing ?? Vegetables ?? Which area in sunday bazar...

Adil Sahab, I have visited many times and found different guys in different times selling holsters, tactical knives, tactical glasses, tactical torches, night lamps etc. you should have good negotiation skills if you want to buy something from there as I bought two holsters @ 500 each, same holster was selling by another guy @ 1500 a month before.
Stall is located in the area where Pathans sell old shoes, socks and old imported stuffs, direction is towards parking area almost adjacent to road side

The Fraternity
29-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Can any one tell me what is the price of CF-98 Original Norinco (and also tell me what is the difference between Stamped and un stamped)

CF 98 Norinco ranges between 34 to 36 k, there isn’t any difference except logo of Norinco, both are Chinese guns, without stamped is Entercon, I don’t know about your location but it’s available in Karachi @ 30 to 32 k.

REHAN
29-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Can anyone guide his stall & lane number in Sunday Market?
I want to visit but do not want to waste time to locate him in Whole market

The Fraternity
29-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Can anyone guide his stall & lane number in Sunday Market?
I want to visit but do not want to waste time to locate him in Whole market

Rehan bro, it will take hardly 5 to 10 minutes to find the stall in Sunday Bazar, as i have already notify the location, if you don't find, wait for Monday because I will go tomorow and will note down the lane and stall # for you.

The Fraternity
31-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I visited Sunday Bazar yesterday and surprise to see that there was not enough stuff to buy as the holsters were Thailand made and couldn't grab your attention, no tactical knives, no tactical glasses except some sorts of tourches available, in my openion whole stall was looking garbage staore, any way if some one want to visit, here is the stall detail: St # 10, B-44.
Best of Luck.

Anaglyphical
11-02-2011, 06:51 PM
@Bukhari: sir a tactical vest with pistol holster is available at tooba army store hyd

kashif perozani
22-02-2011, 12:26 PM
@BUKHARI i have this same vest but in camouflage not in black.anyways i am going to post a picture of my vest its made by the black hawk company, i didn't got it from the sunday baazar and not from any store in karachi. i even have a holster for my 92FS INOX from the same company in camouflage will also post its picture too

atifkamal
18-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Just for update !

Yesterday I had a visit at stall in question, bought holster but I am afraid about the authenticity of the material, it has a tag of "made in usa" but i dont think it is.

Second i wish to have a Maglite torch I checked is not origional but look like :( (A $19 item in just Rs. 200).

Unable find swiss army knife (yes a couple of small knives showcased but again china product)

There are a few things with tag "USA" but just tag.... there is no such quality what one would expect about USA products. (maglite example)

There was wallets like "Versache" and "Mont Blanc" but again those was really near to origional but NOT "Origional One".
I have not found tactical knives there but some other "Khan Saab"'s stall along with binocullars, torch (maglite copy), wrist watches, glasses and some other "do number" stuff.