PDA

View Full Version : the deadliest pistol and gun in this modern era !

shahroze
03-11-2010, 06:47 AM
can some one tell me about the deadliest gun and pistol
and there specifications
ps : just for knowledge

also tell why u choose the pistol and gun over other guns

Silent killerr
03-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Well, this is a question of personal experience and Preference. For me most deadliest caliber in Handguns(anailable in Pakistan) is .44 mag revolver, then .45 acp.

And in Rifle 30-06 and 7.62*51 (.308)

Abu Al Hawl
03-11-2010, 06:09 PM
.222 mag, a silent kill.

mhrehman
03-11-2010, 10:21 PM
dear shahroze brother, this is such a wide topic, perhaps you can narrow it down as in which context you mean deadliest, bullet wise, size wise, rate of fire, range of fire etc and which purpose you would want it for.

Dr Zakir
03-11-2010, 10:24 PM
righto mhrehman. any calibre is deadly if u hit the right spot

drag80
03-11-2010, 11:45 PM
357 magnum has history of the most one shot kills than any other handgun in the world. second is the 45 acp.

Silent killerr
04-11-2010, 07:04 AM
357 magnum has history of the most one shot kills than any other handgun in the world. second is the 45 acp.
what about 44 magnum :P

AK47
04-11-2010, 07:53 AM

Lesser use, fewer kills. :)

Dr Zakir
04-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Primarily a hunting round except dirty Harry

Amjad Ali
04-11-2010, 12:54 PM

sir you are absolutely right if you hit the right spot in right time , with your right luck . :)

Arslan_tareen
04-11-2010, 01:19 PM
there can be debate of what is the deadliest caliber of this era , but as of weapon there is no doubt that the deadliest weapon ever invented is AK47 with kills more then that of atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, some estimates are that till date around 23 million people killed during different conflicts according to historian Ak 47 kills are more then of all the other weapons combined together , as of Al jazeera around 250,000 people are still Dying from Ak47 and its variants every year . the total number of people seriously injured by Ak is above 100 million graph.
But as of all weapon its just a dead piece of metal and wood which on its own cannot even harm a bee , but once in hands of some one ...........

Silent killerr
04-11-2010, 01:21 PM

Lesser use, fewer kills. :)

What I interpret from your comment is "44 mag is worthless and waste of money". Am i right?

mhrehman
04-11-2010, 01:24 PM

sir you are absolutely right if you hit the right spot in right time , with your right luck . :)

As Dr sb pointed out, whatever hits you on the right spot is deadly for you. I didn't want to mention it on the forum, but just to make a point, I have been hit by an Ak round, .308 from a G3, several times with a buckshot, many a times with a 9mm and .45 round, couple of times with a .357 round, stabbed a few times, hit by grenade shrapnel, hit by a rpg, left to bleed for 45 minutes, and once I was even hit by a DU round, once one buckshot hit me right in the fore head, once I was hit with a shrapnel in what we call in Urdu the "Kanpatti" and many of the veins were severed, yet thanks to the Almighty I still sit here to tell the story. Yet many of my colleague had died from .22 in the head, .22 shot in the heart, once a colleague passed away from bleeding, he was hit in the foot with a rpg shrapnel which exploded about 50 feet away from him, but unfortunately he was hit in one of the main arteries near the foot. The point is, there are many firearms and calibers out there, and mods forgive me to mention this here, like the Ak's and G3's and .50 BMG's (even being used as a sniper round these days) that are extremely powerful and deadly, newer technologies like the Metal Storm concept that can fire up to a million rounds per minute etc, are very much dangerous, lethal, and with extreme ranges, these things and many more out there do exist, but it is your time and luck if that runs out, your are in trouble. I swear to you, once I saw a poor fellow pass away when he was hit by a 30 bore round, and the damnedest thing was the bullet was half in and half out of his body , his ribs stopped the bullet, but he passed away.

So my humble point was there is no such thing as the deadliest weapon or projectile, its the will of the Almighty that counts. And that was the reason I asked brother shahroze what was the purpose behind his question, so we can have a more focused debate and exchange of information.

Hope this clears what I and Dr sb were trying to say. :)

Amjad Ali
04-11-2010, 01:39 PM
@ mhrehman G

Thanks for you shocking post i got scared from you , you are a IRON MAN

MAY YOU LIVE LONG ! and always serve and live for this COUNTRY & for your FAMILY

I SALUTE YOU IRON MAN

mhrehman
04-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Thanks amjad bro

PUNJTANI5
04-11-2010, 02:19 PM
well i would go 4 the 405 rifle round but it is now obsolete

although most rufles above bullet 6mm dia. 20 cal are deadly but larger the bullet diameter the better

the standard size 4 it is the 7.62 or any .30 sized bullet
but an 8mm bullet gives more horrible and devastating results besides deadly results
like larger and horrible bullet wounds and bullet path cavities and damage due tumbling effect too

as far as a shot gun is concerned an lg/sg slug is very fear some but for such shots u have to have a heart and stomach made of SS/totanum as like 6-12 9mm sized bullets hit a person simultaneously with the power three times from a regular shotgun hunting load/ powder . AAA is also very effective for long range devastation .
i myself prefer a bb ctg for many reasons and recommend it too
now the slug load or marble load/ buck load r the most danger causing b/c of the large size of projectile and so they cause a lot of damage even if hit in the belly on soft part the victim does not survive b/c of heavy flesh damage and tear .

in pistol and revolver the same thing counts the larger the better
initially it was the standard 45 family
then it was degraded to 9mm/.38 family
in europe they thought 7.6mm family is adequate 2 do the job hence the famous ppk of 007

in short any 44/45 sized bullet takes the prize then comes the 9mm that is nato standard but is almost as deadly as 45 but a very little less

a .30 bore with mauser load can cause very scary and devastating wounds in the victims b/c they can also tumble in the body and break many bones in vicinity even .

i hope u do not have nihjt mares tonight aafter readin this :lol:

shahroze
04-11-2010, 03:56 PM
i can narrow it down my which deadliest pistol overall and which gun overall the names ? and specification
e.g desert eagle and ak-47

Silent killerr
04-11-2010, 05:14 PM

As Dr sb pointed out, whatever hits you on the right spot is deadly for you. I didn't want to mention it on the forum, but just to make a point, I have been hit by an Ak round, .308 from a G3, several times with a buckshot, many a times with a 9mm and .45 round, couple of times with a .357 round, stabbed a few times, hit by grenade shrapnel, hit by a rpg, left to bleed for 45 minutes, and once I was even hit by a DU round, once one buckshot hit me right in the fore head, once I was hit with a shrapnel in what we call in Urdu the "Kanpatti" and many of the veins were severed, yet thanks to the Almighty I still sit here to tell the story. Yet many of my colleague had died from .22 in the head, .22 shot in the heart, once a colleague passed away from bleeding, he was hit in the foot with a rpg shrapnel which exploded about 50 feet away from him, but unfortunately he was hit in one of the main arteries near the foot. The point is, there are many firearms and calibers out there, and mods forgive me to mention this here, like the Ak's and G3's and .50 BMG's (even being used as a sniper round these days) that are extremely powerful and deadly, newer technologies like the Metal Storm concept that can fire up to a million rounds per minute etc, are very much dangerous, lethal, and with extreme ranges, these things and many more out there do exist, but it is your time and luck if that runs out, your are in trouble. I swear to you, once I saw a poor fellow pass away when he was hit by a 30 bore round, and the damnedest thing was the bullet was half in and half out of his body , his ribs stopped the bullet, but he passed away.

So my humble point was there is no such thing as the deadliest weapon or projectile, its the will of the Almighty that counts. And that was the reason I asked brother shahroze what was the purpose behind his question, so we can have a more focused debate and exchange of information.

Are you in Police OR in Army?

fahadkhalid
04-11-2010, 11:32 PM
MHRehmans sb, you have one too many interesting stories to tell your grandchildren someday. May Allah give u a long healthy life.

cooldragon
05-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Yaar its a sidi sidi gal , Id say the 7.62 tok round would be the deadliest in pakistan , Id say it has the highest body count on its tab , almost all the dead people iv seen had holes in em made a by Tees bore ,

cooldragon
05-11-2010, 12:25 AM

Are you in Police OR in Army?

Tell us more bro , . . :o :D you cant be in the police , the pakistani police are well , , , , you must be in the army ,

AK47
05-11-2010, 12:26 AM
@mhrehman........Sir, it clears up much! ;)

Interesting read, very interesting indeed, and you're absolutely right, it's all the question about "Dum" for as long as Almighty destines it to be within you, absolutely right, Sir, I agree with you, no doubts. :)

A well renowned ex-politician I knew, from Hazara division, once spotted an assailant on the rooftop, aiming straight towards his "charpai" on which one of his grandchildren also was sitting. He quickly leaned over the child in protection and received quite a burst of AK47 rounds in his back, minimum 8-10 hits, was severely hurt, yet survived along with his unhurt grandchild. :o

Some years later though, during election campaign month, a stranger appearing as a political supporter, however, whilst sitting on the other side of his morning tea table, quickly managed him out with a single handgun head-shot. :(

Thus, it's a question of time, destiny, "dum", that's all.

Thanks for your very personal share, really enjoyed it all, though I agree, quite "iron-manish" indeed. Take care, or may I rather say, let the Almighty do it with his blessings, indeed "dum" is His! :)

drag80
05-11-2010, 12:59 AM
In my opinion the most practical yet power ful enough gun would be 45 acp. you can carry it easily with two or three magazines. caliber and bullet power does matter.

Slient killer bro no doubt 44 mag is very powerful round but it has never been used by law enforcement agencies coz of its recoil so its killing percentage has never been docummented or recorded. Its useful for hunting large game but its too much for a human.

ChocTalpur
05-11-2010, 02:36 AM
Why are we having this conversation ??? I didn't believe this forum was about that ... Knock Knock Moderators ... !!!

Silent killerr
05-11-2010, 07:33 AM
In my opinion the most practical yet power ful enough gun would be 45 acp. you can carry it easily with two or three magazines. caliber and bullet power does matter.

Slient killer bro no doubt 44 mag is very powerful round but it has never been used by law enforcement agencies coz of its recoil so its killing percentage has never been docummented or recorded. Its useful for hunting large game but its too much for a human.

Bro what i understand from question is "which caliber is deadliest" not "Which caliber kills maximum ". thats why i comment for 44 mag, 44 projectile is almost equal to .45 acp in diameter but with Magnum load

drag80
05-11-2010, 09:10 AM
yes to that i agree 44 magnum is hell of a round. I have heard it bringing down even elephants. but now smith n wesson has introduced .500 magnum which seems to be dad of 44 magum. if u have time search on net and see its ballistics.

babaz7
05-11-2010, 09:51 AM
@mrrehman which war did u take part in?

Silent killerr
05-11-2010, 03:21 PM
yes to that i agree 44 magnum is hell of a round. I have heard it bringing down even elephants. but now smith n wesson has introduced .500 magnum which seems to be dad of 44 magum. if u have time search on net and see its ballistics.

Yes i know about S&W 500 mag revolver. Desert eagle has also introduce .50AE. But it is subject to availability
In Pakistan the largest caliber in Magnum load is 44mag, even it is very rare and only Few of our members own this, one reason could be expensive ammo

Silent killerr
05-11-2010, 03:29 PM
i dont think so he took part in any war, because he mention that someone shoots him with .357 mag and also with buck shot. Both of these are not used in Wars.

Silent killerr
05-11-2010, 04:55 PM
i dont think so he took part in any war, because he mention that someone shoots him with .357 mag and also with buck shot. Both of these are not used in Wars.

silent killer bro..if you read his post carefully you can see he says he got hit with grenade sharpnel and and RPG..plus with a ak and a g3...if thats not being wounded in a war i think he's talking about call of duty video game...because you dont get hit by a RPG on the streets,thats highly unlikely..or a grenade for that matter!
Agreed. What about .357 and buck shot?
Plz Mrrehman,solve this controversy

babaz7
05-11-2010, 04:58 PM
yes mrrehman shed some light on this!

mhrehman
06-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Ak and Fahad khalid bro, many thanks for the prayers and the sentiments :)

AK47
06-11-2010, 08:43 AM
mhrehman........Sir, you're welcome, and quite a master, knowing how to get out of things pretty well, when deemed uncalled for, and you know what I mean! ;) :lol:

Denovo87
06-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Mhrehman bro, just read your posts here, another living proof of " JISSAY ALLAH RAKHAY USSAY KOAN CHAKHAY" thanks Almighty for saving you from deadliest of the modern day weapons.

Since you have first hand experience, of taking lot of different projectiles, of effectiveness of different life vests and most importantly how one should react while facing such situation so I will suggest you to open a thread to tell us (without revealing your job responsibility or the place) about all these experiences .

babaz7
06-11-2010, 11:39 AM
@mhrehman thankyou for clarifying the controversy, i was just confused because if your a civilian you dont get hit by a ton of weapons, but i guess your in some elite military unit :cool: as for the game..its a cool game but when you are the real deal i wouldnt recommend it to you as you do stuff i only can in video games :lol:

drag80
06-11-2010, 11:46 PM
@ Mr rehman sahab I think u got hit by all of these weapons in Call of Duty computer game
I am playing far cry 2 these days and just like u I also get hit by various weapons.

s.cheema
07-11-2010, 12:01 AM
the new call of duty black ops looks nice and the medal of honor is also looking good

Zaheer
07-11-2010, 12:12 AM
But these are great when Played on PS3 ;)

Skeeter60
07-11-2010, 07:16 AM
MhRehman
Your account of being hit so many times is hair raising. Please narrate the details of the hits you sustained from the DU (Depleted Uranium, APFSDS-DU) did I understand correctly or this DU is different?
Also your mention of surviving a hit from an RPG round. Are you from an armoured unit or armoured infantry unit ?

wasifali89
07-11-2010, 12:04 PM
this thread is getting interesting as the posts are increasing, specially the question of skeeter60

shahroze
07-11-2010, 02:06 PM
this thread is getting interesting as the posts are increasing, specially the question of skeeter60

all thanks to me for starting such a wonderful topic
;) :P :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool:

AhmadJ
07-11-2010, 07:00 PM
@Mhrehman
Sir you easily qualify as pakistan's new and improved version of sultan rahi :)

Crazy Shooter
07-11-2010, 08:45 PM
@Mhrehman
Sir you easily qualify as pakistan's new and improved version of sultan rahi :)

And Sir thank you for your third post :)

Zaheer
09-11-2010, 01:25 AM
@mhrehman

Who the hell they are :mad:

And looks like you have been in a RoboCop like Situation somewhere