PDA

View Full Version : Inside the waistband holster needed

Shahzeb
29-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Aoa fellow pakgunners,

I was looking for a good holster for ccw and am looking for an inside the waistband holster. Also, if I could get my hands on a fobus paddle one or even a pancake holster, i'll take the deal. I need it for my Taurus PT 24/7 Pro 9mm. Also it has to be one of those that do not "hang" off the body or those low quality cheap holsters-like the one I used to use.
Thanks in advance :)

-shahzeb

Abbas
29-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Dear Shahzeb, Please post all your WTB's in the WTB thread in the marketplace section.

Also this http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5227 is what you're looking for. Either get a similar one made from here or get it ordered off an international site.

Shahzeb
29-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Okay thanks Abbas bhai :) . Can you please mention a website or two that delivers to Pakistan.

Mitho
29-10-2010, 10:44 PM
shazeb if u r in Karachi.visit tayabali.he has lot of imported holster these days.fobus uncle mike stuff like that.

Shahzeb
29-10-2010, 11:10 PM
actually no, I'm in Lahore. Do you know about any places here?
Thanks for replying though.

Denovo87
30-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Okay thanks Abbas bhai :) . Can you please mention a website or two that delivers to Pakistan.

cabelas.com , opticsplanet.net, brownells.com ... you can google many more but I have been buying from these three they deliver to Pakistan, never had problem of any sort like in placing order, credit card security or delivery .