PDA

View Full Version : Need guide in purchasing a Dagger !

9mm
24-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Hey guys I want to get myself a big blade dagger bt
I ve no knowledge of there brands or which ones r legal or illegal or there price !
Can any1 guide me which dagger to get n frm where n at wat price ?
I'm looking fr a branded one with a big blade n which doesn't rust easily !
Something Like the one Rambo had :)

9mm
25-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Koi tou advice dai dai !!!!!!!

shahroze
25-10-2010, 07:55 PM
in lahore chaudary arms might help u out
i dont know any thing about karachi

9mm
25-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Thanks shahroze :)

Abu Al Hawl
25-10-2010, 10:10 PM
9mm, Dagger legally requires a license man

Ka_Khan
25-10-2010, 11:40 PM
9mm i am not sure for what purpose you need it.As per my knowledge and purchasing some in the Peshawar market,the 'Rambo' type will cost you around 2000.

"King Of Kings"
26-10-2010, 12:18 AM
but can we bring it from peshawar to lahore in car
i mean if someone will check us in the way what will be the effect

regards,

9mm
26-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Ka khan bro I ve no real purpose bas shokh hai :)
Thanks !
I think it ll be a lil more expensive in khi !

Starfish
26-10-2010, 10:44 AM
LOL @ Kamran's wonderful description :) The "Rambo" type.
Apparently the Rambo types have flooded the market these days and majority are Chinese knockoffs. You have to know your stuff in order to buy a knife.

9mm
26-10-2010, 10:20 PM

Really ?
Whyy ?
:(

rashidnizamani
26-10-2010, 10:59 PM

Really ?
Whyy ?
:(

Bro any blade which is longer than 6 inches requires license to be able to posses it. I'm pretty sure it's 6 inches. I wonder if qasais have licenses for their knifes! :-p

{OK}
26-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Mr 9mm,

The best Daggers in pakistan are made in Sialkot.. i think you should really check them out..
i dunno about the prices but they're awsome.. they've also been used in Hollywood movies..

@ rashidnizamani:
is it 6 inches or 5 ?

"King Of Kings"
27-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Mr 9mm,

The best Daggers in pakistan are made in Sialkot.. i think you should really check them out..
i dunno about the prices but they're awsome.. they've also been used in Hollywood movies..

@ rashidnizamani:
is it 6 inches or 5 ?

do you know where can i buy a dagger in sialkot ?

thanks and regards,

{OK}
28-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Mr 9mm,

@ rashidnizamani:
is it 6 inches or 5 ?

do you know where can i buy a dagger in sialkot ?

thanks and regards,

InshaAllah will tell you by today :)

rashidnizamani
31-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Mr 9mm,

@ rashidnizamani:
is it 6 inches or 5 ?

Sorry for the really late reply. What I've heard is that any blade smaller than 6 inches doesn't require a license, so to the best of my knowledge it's 6 inches.

Dr Hanif Malik
01-11-2010, 06:41 AM
some one please post the pics of item,so we can see here???? :)

Skeeter60
01-11-2010, 10:13 AM
I ve no knowledge of there brands or which ones r legal or illegal or there price !

What do you want it for? Do you want a fighting knife, a hunting general purpose knife or a survival knife or just the Macho knife with a compass, a match box in its grip, a fish hook and line for fishing, and a saw for sawing wood?
My friend stay away from these silly toys it can not peel a potatoe nor can you cosher an animal with it and skinning is out of question with it.
These are fragile and break at word go. Buy yourself any good knife with a blade of 4 inches or less and a drop point knife is all you need.
Gerber, Buck, Schrade and swiss knives are very good and not very expansive. The Fakes are poor. The local ones are good and as these usually get stolen or left forgetfully during or after hunting one can easily replace these.

hamdani
01-11-2010, 10:28 AM
thumbs up to the kind intentions of the seniors....
great post...

Ilyas
01-11-2010, 02:39 PM
+1 Sir Skeeter...

@9mm... Bro if you want a knife that can be put to use every now and then, then you must buy a nice
folding pocket/hunting knife. Gerber would be most convenient to find.

The monster you have in your mind is usually useless and once acquired, is more oftenly found resting
in the dark forgotten corners of the house :)

mhrehman
02-11-2010, 04:09 AM
9mm bro I completely agree with Skeeter sb and Ilyas bai, but if you insist on buying something like what you mention, and if you can get it, get a MOD CQD Mark V, from personal experience I am telling you it is better than the Rambo one. Gerber also makes a good one I like called the Mark II, excellent for carry, these two I personally have used. Aitor does make knives in many different styles, some are similar to what you want, but if I were you I would read what Skeeter sb and Ilyas bhai has said once again before buying a DAGGER . ;)

9mm
04-11-2010, 11:26 AM

What do you want it for? Do you want a fighting knife, a hunting general purpose knife or a survival knife or just the Macho knife with a compass, a match box in its grip, a fish hook and line for fishing, and a saw for sawing wood?
My friend stay away from these silly toys it can not peel a potatoe nor can you cosher an animal with it and skinning is out of question with it.
These are fragile and break at word go. Buy yourself any good knife with a blade of 4 inches or less and a drop point knife is all you need.
Gerber, Buck, Schrade and swiss knives are very good and not very expansive. The Fakes are poor. The local ones are good and as these usually get stolen or left forgetfully during or after hunting one can easily replace these.

Sir Jee i ve no real purpose !! i jst like to collect them ! i ve a few in my collection rite now ! including 4 swiss knifes & 2 bought frm murre !!

bt they r only pocket knifes ! So now i was thinking to get sumthing BIGGER :) like Rambo's !
i am interested in a macho knife :) bt in branded one's ! like u mentioned !
i don want silly toy types or knock off's !

9mm
04-11-2010, 11:32 AM
9mm bro I completely agree with Skeeter sb and Ilyas bai, but if you insist on buying something like what you mention, and if you can get it, get a MOD CQD Mark V, from personal experience I am telling you it is better than the Rambo one. Gerber also makes a good one I like called the Mark II, excellent for carry, these two I personally have used. Aitor does make knives in many different styles, some are similar to what you want, but if I were you I would read what Skeeter sb and Ilyas bhai has said once again before buying a DAGGER . ;)

Bro where can i get these knives u mentioned in khi ?? any idea ?

hamadbaig
21-11-2010, 12:23 PM
u can hover over large variety of it if u can make it to SITARA MARKET peshawar ....and better if u can convince the shopkeeper to let u chk out the 'godaaaaam' ;-)

hamadbaig
21-11-2010, 12:24 PM
but i dont have any idea bout dat in karachi :-(

Kamran_uk75
21-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Wazirabad is also famous for such things, Ive heard that they r exporting even swords. So u may check from Wazirabad.

masood357
21-11-2010, 09:40 PM
In karachi a lot of chinese made clones of famous daggers are available openly displayed no matter how long the blade is. U can find them in densohall market at M. A. Jinnah road.

"King Of Kings"
28-11-2010, 03:02 AM
any one know where to find dagger or good knives in lahore

regards,

Enigmatic Desires
28-11-2010, 05:08 AM
In karachi a lot of chinese made clones of famous daggers are available openly displayed no matter how long the blade is. U can find them in densohall market at M. A. Jinnah road.

I ha v bought some pretty cool blades from there.. But last time i checked the shops i used to buy from have been burned to the ground :(