PDA

View Full Version : Availability of different brand pellets in local market

Pages : [1] 2

"King Of Kings"
21-10-2010, 12:18 AM
salam everyone

i am opening this thread to share the brands,prices and availability of different kind of pellets in local market.I know this thread is already available in ammunation section but i tried to post there so many times but no answers are coming so i thought we should have a thread here also regarding pellets because this section is more concerned about air guns
so please share your ideas with us

thanks and regards,

HussnainAyub
21-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Nice TRY..............WELCOME KING OF THE KINGS

"King Of Kings"
21-10-2010, 01:04 AM
thanx bro

kindly share some info about pellets available in the market specially if you have seen the branded one like gammo pro magnum or any other good brand

thanks and regards,

Dr Hanif Malik
21-10-2010, 06:15 AM
in sargodha gamo match ,250 a box price is 400 per box few days before i bought these in 350pkr :)

{OK}
21-10-2010, 12:39 PM
which pellet is best for hunting purposes ?
any ideas people ? :)

jehanzeb
21-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Gamo from spain 5.5 is 400Rs
H&N from germany 5.5 is 450Rs
Gamo Magunm 5.5 is 600Rs

"King Of Kings"
21-10-2010, 02:08 PM
in sargodha gamo match ,250 a box price is 400 per box few days before i bought these in 350pkr :)

thanks Dr sahib in neela gunbad lahore the rate of gammo match is also same,
can we find any other branded pellets other than gammo in the market? becuase i dnt think so gammo is the standerd please give some suggestions

thanks and regards,

"King Of Kings"
21-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Gamo from spain 5.5 is 400Rs
H&N from germany 5.5 is 450Rs
Gamo Magunm 5.5 is 600Rs

bro which H&N pellets you saw in the market becuase there is so many pellets type the H&N company is making kindly give the complete name
and are they orignally from germany made because unfortunately we have so many fake pellets in the market also ?
and please update your location so that every one will know that about which market you are talking

thanks and regards,

s.cheema
21-10-2010, 03:45 PM
are there also fake h&n available here. mostly diabolo are available for target shooting

Dr Hanif Malik
21-10-2010, 06:02 PM

can we find any other branded pellets other than gammo in the market? becuase i dnt think so gammo is the standerd please give some suggestions

thanks and regards,
i have 500 pellets one box crossman .22 hollow point just in seal pack,if interested can send you :)

wasifali89
21-10-2010, 10:07 PM

thanks and regards,
i have 500 pellets one box crossman .22 hollow point just in seal pack,if interested can send you :)

if that offer is not accepted by kings of kings........... then may i get this offer and know the price ill have to pay you ?

as i personally dont like the GAMO match that are readily available............ the GAMO MAGNUMS cost 1000 a box (in f8 markaz) which is alot............ so im relying on the iranian ones for the time being which i want to change some times

"King Of Kings"
22-10-2010, 12:33 AM
@ Dr sahib
thank you so much Dr sahib for the offer its really a big favour for me that you offered me such a rare pellets in pakistan, and i really want to accept your offer but as wasif ali bro is already showing intrest to buy.
@wasif ali
bro its ok for me if you want to buy these pellets as i have other sources available to get some branded pellets so please go for it it will be my pleasure
and
Dr sahib thanks very much once again, so nice of you

regards,

Dr Hanif Malik
23-10-2010, 07:09 AM
@wasifali,as you wish these were for lionheart but still he is missing since for courior and payment please visit drhanifmalik@yahoo.com

"King Of Kings"
23-10-2010, 06:41 PM
dear Dr sahib

if you know about any other place where i can find any branded pellets kindly tell me

thanks and regards,

shahroze
23-10-2010, 07:17 PM
to be precis i can ONLY AND ONLY find gamo pro magnum in 0.177
and diablo pointed pellets or desi pellets diamond brand

i have seen all of the neela ghumbad no other brand or type of pellet is available

* its a shame * that our production and import of these things are very LOW

"King Of Kings"
23-10-2010, 07:55 PM
yes it a big problem with our local market that they are not importing quality branded pellets
because of that all the branded high quality guns we have are useless
we cant use this local cheap quality pellets in that guns and also we cant get the expacted resuls from them
so we should do something for that

regards,

{OK}
24-10-2010, 12:11 AM
i have an idea but i need your insight on it..

i think we should decide upon a dealer and tell him that PG members will buy the pellets only from you, provided you import good quality pellets as per the requirements of PG members..
so we should give him the names of the pellets brands and types, and he can import them on order and we can buy those from him..
this way we'll get our desired pellets :)

your thoughts and insight on this idea.. :)

jagga
24-10-2010, 05:50 AM
i suggest to get two brands imported the first brand is rws superdome which costs about 1000 rupees in the uk for 500 pellets and the second is air arms diabolo field which cost about 1400 rupees in the uk for 500 pellets
both pellets are very accurate especially the air arms

but please watch out for fakes a lot of the so called imported pellets pictured here are fake

here is the result of air arms pellets tested by me
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2275/pict0026f.jpg (http://img820.imageshack.us/i/pict0026f.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

{OK}
24-10-2010, 12:20 PM
They have amazing accuracy, but i think they're a bit too expensive..
but of course if all want to buy those pellets or some other, than we'll go with the majority for the import of pellets.. :)

shahroze
24-10-2010, 01:19 PM
i vote for the hollow points to be imported !!!!!!!

{OK}
24-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Shahzore brother why dont you put up a Poll about pellets here.. :)
i dont know much about the specific kind of pellets and their brands so i cant do that.. :(
Put up a Poll and we'll vote ! :D

"King Of Kings"
24-10-2010, 07:15 PM
@ ok
bro you idea is good but the problem is we need some more people who want to buy good quality pellets and second thing is we need some reliable arms dealers who can really provide us the orignal branded pellets

@jagga

brother the pellets you told they are no doubt great pellets is the sense of accuracy and also the price is good as its for 500 pellets so i think we can go for these and we can rely on them for our need

thanks and regards,

{OK}
24-10-2010, 07:27 PM
@ king of king:

well i think people will get know of the idea here and we might have enough people :)
we can wait a bit :)
any member who knows a reliable dealer should name them :)

jagga
24-10-2010, 07:42 PM
@kingofkings bro im on skype lets chat

i vote for the hollow points to be imported !!!!!!!

hollow points are not as accurate as superdomed pellets and slow down faster giving more drop at point of impact and have less range

jagga
24-10-2010, 07:44 PM
but of course if all want to buy those pellets or some other, than we'll go with the majority for the import of pellets.. :)

what you pay for is what you get ,if you go for cheaper pellets then without a doubt you will lose accuracy and power

{OK}
24-10-2010, 11:15 PM

what you pay for is what you get ,if you go for cheaper pellets then without a doubt you will lose accuracy and power

Well ur quite right and i agree with you ! :)

"King Of Kings"
25-10-2010, 01:45 AM
well in my opinion if you are out there in the fields for hunting and if you miss some shots because of cheap quality of pellets you will feel very very bad,
that time you will think that better i spend more money to buy a good quality pellets other than the cheap pellets
so we should think about it before we will go for something and miss something

regards,

{OK}
25-10-2010, 10:22 AM
@ king of kings

Very true ! :)

shahroze
25-10-2010, 03:35 PM
ok so here are the pellets
pointed pellets
hollow point pellets
domed pellets
flat pellets known as crow magnum
circle pellets like bbs
...... i know some more but cant remember them

wasifali89
25-10-2010, 08:05 PM
@ Dr sahib
thank you so much Dr sahib for the offer its really a big favour for me that you offered me such a rare pellets in pakistan, and i really want to accept your offer but as wasif ali bro is already showing intrest to buy.
@wasif ali
bro its ok for me if you want to buy these pellets as i have other sources available to get some branded pellets so please go for it it will be my pleasure
and

regards,

sir thank you for ur offer
but i let you take the first descision as u were offered first............
thanks indeed

"King Of Kings"
26-10-2010, 07:18 PM
@ Dr sahib
@wasif ali
and

regards,

sir thank you for ur offer
but i let you take the first descision as u were offered first............
thanks indeed

bro i thought first and then offered you to take that opertunity
actually i have already orderd some pellets from foreign and they are on they way thats why i said
so i have no problm with that bro

thanks and regards,

jagga
04-11-2010, 07:20 PM
i have just bought ten tins of air arms diabolo field .22 pellets skirt size is 5.52mm cost 92, i can let 2 tins go if anyone is interested they will be sold at cost price which is 1300 rupees per tin of 500 pellets . first to say that they want them in this thread will get them (one tin per person) , i fly out on friday and will land on saturday morning in lahore

this is not being done for financial gain but only to help pakgunners who need some decent pellets

Birdshooter007
04-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Salam g
Jagga bhai I am going to Lahore tomorrow for the weekend and i will be in Gulberg on Sardar Sulaikman Nakai Road .. i am more than interested and ready to pay 1300 for a box. Kindly tell where i can get it from! :)

jagga
04-11-2010, 08:36 PM
salaam brother chaudhry ,my plane will land at lahore airport saturday morning at 8.40am so by the time i clear customs it should be about 10 o'clock ,if you text me your mobile number i will phone you once i come out,please be at lahore airport arrivals on time i will be tired and will not have time to wait for you because i still have a 4 hour journey ahead of me.

email me with your mobile number jhangirh@hotmail.com
or text me your mobile number on 07790669523

Birdshooter007
04-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Thank you very much for the offer indeed it is a good one but I just got to know that I won't have a driver at that time as he has to visit the hospital these days due to sickness of my relative. Sorry !!

rashidjabbar
19-11-2010, 09:04 PM
gamo primer HP are also good pellets.

"King Of Kings"
20-11-2010, 03:21 PM
gamo primer HP are also good pellets.

bro where you saw these pellets and what is the price please give a little info about these pellets

regards,

rashidjabbar
20-11-2010, 11:24 PM
from all good shops you may have them on order
250 pieces in 400 rupee.

Spartacus
06-12-2010, 11:14 PM
salaam brother chaudhry ,my plane will land at lahore airport saturday morning at 8.40am so by the time i clear customs it should be about 10 o'clock ,if you text me your mobile number i will phone you once i come out,please be at lahore airport arrivals on time i will be tired and will not have time to wait for you because i still have a 4 hour journey ahead of me.

email me with your mobile number jhangirh@hotmail.com
or text me your mobile number on 07790669523

Salaam Jagga sb,

I noticed that nobody here on the thread had taken you up on your offer to purchase those pellets you mentioned and things didn't work out with Chaudary bro.....I'd be interested to pick up one tin if they're still available. I'm in Karachi so plz advise. I'll also email you the same message along with my contact info

jog3ee
08-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Salaa, all,

Visited Karachi saddar market today for pellets, picked up my lot from hussain traders, 3 packs of irani pellets, 100/pack for 90/each. Four packs of diana pointed pellets, 200/box price 390/box. Other options were H&N wadcutters 250/box price 500/pack, Gamo wadcutters 250/box pr 400/pack, gamo pro magnums 250/box pr 600/pack... will test them today n hopefully post results.. In addition bought a tesco 3-9x40 scope for 1900, the piece was brand new, put in display so no box, and 1 lens cover was missing but i still bagged the deal, bought mounts for Rs 850 and will put them on after firing 250-300 pellets thru my Sargodha made paragon airgun...

"King Of Kings"
12-12-2010, 10:29 PM
congrates for the purchase bro kindly post your results after tests

thanks and regards,

Spartacus
12-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Salaa, all,

Visited Karachi saddar market today for pellets, picked up my lot from hussain traders, 3 packs of irani pellets, 100/pack for 90/each. Four packs of diana pointed pellets, 200/box price 390/box. Other options were H&N wadcutters 250/box price 500/pack, Gamo wadcutters 250/box pr 400/pack, gamo pro magnums 250/box pr 600/pack... will test them today n hopefully post results.. In addition bought a tesco 3-9x40 scope for 1900, the piece was brand new, put in display so no box, and 1 lens cover was missing but i still bagged the deal, bought mounts for Rs 850 and will put them on after firing 250-300 pellets thru my Sargodha made paragon airgun...

Salaam,

I found the Gamo Match pellets to have better accuracy than the H&N Wadcutters or the Gamo Crow Magnums. And the Iranian and Afghani pellets were just hopeless..... but this is for my two airguns. I haven't used the Diana pointed pellets yet....I'd love to get a few boxes from the same place you went to....I think I'll stop by some time this week.

Also, please do give your feedback on the scope and its ability to withstand recoil and hold the zero. Regarding the mounts....what type were they? Two rings or one piece or some other variety?

You got some good deals....let us know how it turns out, show some pics of your groups.

jog3ee
13-12-2010, 10:08 AM
I havent shot wid the Diana pellets, using irani ones during the break in period have shots some 150 pellets thru it. The accuracy so far is ok infact getting better as the guns breaks in, the recoil seems to be settling down i would rate them iranian ones 7/10. the mounts were two piece but didnt fit, will take the gun to the market and get the scope mounted. Will let u knw then how it shoots, i think it should hold up well.. i've used a cheap tasco scope on my chinese b3-1 and it did well mounted on it, nothing to brag about but for a Rs 400 scope and Rs 2100 airgun (bought 2.5 years bak), they did the job (although needed a bit of readjustments after 100-150 shots or so..

jog3ee
16-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Ok here's the update, i mounted the scope started trying to zero it in using the irani pellets.. i simply lost count of how many shots i fired but the damn thing simply wont zero in n m thinkin tht this scope is just a piece of crap n i've been ripped :/.. just before giving up i tried the Diana pellets n BINGO, zeroed it in in no time!! took 3 shots to adjust it n the rest 5 shots landed widin 1" group at the bullseye! next thing i did, threw away the irani diabola pellets n decided to stick wid good quality pellets...

Spartacus
19-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Ok here's the update, i mounted the scope started trying to zero it in using the irani pellets.. i simply lost count of how many shots i fired but the damn thing simply wont zero in n m thinkin tht this scope is just a piece of crap n i've been ripped :/.. just before giving up i tried the Diana pellets n BINGO, zeroed it in in no time!! took 3 shots to adjust it n the rest 5 shots landed widin 1" group at the bullseye! next thing i did, threw away the irani diabola pellets n decided to stick wid good quality pellets...

Yeah thats the thing....many people don't realize that pellets make THAT MUCH of a difference. I wouldn't even bother with those irani and afghani pellets....their lack of accuracy makes them totally useless for any purpose. the attraction to the diablo pellets is that they're pointed, but thats no good if you dont hit the target. Generally regarding shape of any brand pellet...the round nose and pointed seem to be accurate over longer ranges. I've read that the flatheads are inaccurate beyond 30 yards....thats not much range.

jog3ee
19-12-2010, 07:41 PM
yeah i guess u r rite, flat heads (wadcutters) may lose accuracy due to their shape which is not aerodynamic by any mean! with high power magnum class airguns u MAY hit the spot beyod 30 yds but wid springers averaging velocities of 600-700 fps that may not be the case...

"King Of Kings"
08-02-2011, 12:42 AM
got some new pellets from uk

1- brand name (bisley magnum) Heavy 21.4gr .22 Bisley Magnum pellets, 200 Per Tin
2- Air Arms Diablo field .22 high power domed air rifle pellets, 16 grns, 500 per tin.

harristch
08-02-2011, 02:26 AM
In my opinion Crosman Premier Pellets .22 are the most affordable and accurate decent pellets i ever used, suits most of air guns. dont know they have it here available, if anyone knows where one can find in pak let me know as well.

harristch
08-02-2011, 02:30 AM
I found RWS Meisterkugeln also great pellets if money is not the issue. Just sharing my experience with it, dont think they are available here.

"King Of Kings"
08-02-2011, 01:25 PM
bro from where you bought these pellets ???

regards,

wild.hunter250
08-02-2011, 06:28 PM
i think gamo match is best pellets for birds hunt

harristch
09-02-2011, 12:59 AM
From USA, they dont have it here..

"King Of Kings"
09-02-2011, 07:12 PM
From USA, they dont have it here..

yes thats why i was asking you because i never saw these pellets in local market,,,

regards,

harristch
10-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Tried Gamo match pellets with few of my guns. They are the worst then i thought, all over the place. Amoung available, Gamo pro magnum should be the choice.

"King Of Kings"
18-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Tried Gamo match pellets with few of my guns. They are the worst then i thought, all over the place. Amoung available, Gamo pro magnum should be the choice.

yeah u r right pro magnum is a better choice as compare to gamo match,one of the reason is they are domed shape which can be used for all purpose unlike match are the flat nose mostly used for target papers.

regards,

harristch
18-02-2011, 11:57 PM
they sure r best. I just got afghani pellets and tested them, worst , they are good for 6 inch groups but if u want accuracy for one inch 35yds gamo pro magnum is the option

wasifali89
19-02-2011, 01:27 PM
yeah i guess u r rite, flat heads (wadcutters) may lose accuracy due to their shape which is not aerodynamic by any mean! with high power magnum class airguns u MAY hit the spot beyod 30 yds but wid springers averaging velocities of 600-700 fps that may not be the case...

for a .22 airgun............ anything above 680 FPS is not average... its sheer powerful........ a few guns that are quite expensive breach this ....... the 723 FPS gamo 1000 is LETHAL my friend

wasifali89
19-02-2011, 01:29 PM

what distance were you shooting at ?

ive tried at 23Ms and the groups were excellent , that too with a chinese scope i dont believe in......

i dont agree on WORST comments for the gamo match, plus mention your gun as well

"King Of Kings"
15-03-2011, 11:32 PM
any update of branded pellets availability in local market ???????????

thanks and regards.

LionHeart
16-03-2011, 08:56 AM
any update of branded pellets availability in local market ???????????

thanks and regards.

Brother still no luck .... as per my last check in Rwp there is nothing but Gamo Match. :(

Saifali
16-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Dear Harris,

Give me your e-mail i.d.

"King Of Kings"
22-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Brother still no luck .... as per my last check in Rwp there is nothing but Gamo Match. :(

ohhhhh gamo match are available everywhere bro,i am looking for some heavy grain pellets...

regards.

LionHeart
22-03-2011, 07:37 AM
ohhhhh gamo match are available everywhere bro,i am looking for some heavy grain pellets...

regards.

Brother same is here, I have tried my best possible to find any heavy grains with in my reach but no success even now i stop thinking/considering getting any good one from locally. I will try to find someone who can bring them from Dubai Or UK because this would be the only possible/easy way.

regards,

"King Of Kings"
23-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Brother same is here, I have tried my best possible to find any heavy grains with in my reach but no success even now i stop thinking/considering getting any good one from locally. I will try to find someone who can bring them from Dubai Or UK because this would be the only possible/easy way.

regards,

thats the tragedy with our local market bro,they are not bringing something new for us,they are always repeating the same pattern.
in dubai the more variety available at ALSAYAD is also from GAMO,and some of H&N's.
from UK you can say we can get some good pellets but the thing is we need some one who can bring them,
lets hope for the best bro,,,,,,

regards.

LionHeart
24-03-2011, 07:54 AM
@KoK: Brother you are also looking/waiting for someone who can bring these imported pellets for you ? But you have written in profile's location Dubai/Lahore ...! why is it for ? I thought you are a regular visitor of dubai.

"King Of Kings"
24-03-2011, 03:54 PM
@KoK: Brother you are also looking/waiting for someone who can bring these imported pellets for you ? But you have written in profile's location Dubai/Lahore ...! why is it for ? I thought you are a regular visitor of dubai.

Bro i am a regular visitor of dubai you are right but the problem is as i told you in dubai only few brands pellets are available,which i already have.actually i want to have full collection of branded pellets.the main market of branded pellets is UK,i also got some pellets from UK but still i am looking for more,
thats why i am looking for someone who can bring me branded pellets from UK specially..
i will post pictures of the peelts which i have........

thanks and regards.

LionHeart
25-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Bro i am a regular visitor of dubai you are right but the problem is as i told you in dubai only few brands pellets are available,which i already have.actually i want to have full collection of branded pellets.the main market of branded pellets is UK,i also got some pellets from UK but still i am looking for more,
thats why i am looking for someone who can bring me branded pellets from UK specially..

thanks and regards.

Brother I m a bit surprised and concerned that only few brands pellets are available in dubai ...! can you tell me which are those ? Actually few days back I was able to contact my only contact which is in Abu dhabi and asked him to find these few good brands for me;

1. JSB Diabolo, Exact Domed .22, 15.9Grains
2. RWS Superdome .22, 14.5Grains
3. H&N Baracuda .22, 21.14Granis OR Baracuda Match .22
4. Beeman Kodiak Extra Heavy .22 Cal, 21.10 Grains
5. H&N Field Target Trophy .22, 14.66grains
6. Crossman Ultra Magnum Domed .22
7. GAMO Pro Magnum .22, 15. 43Grains

So can you confirm from above mentioned pellets which are available in dubai ? After your last post i am not hoping much :(

Regards,

"King Of Kings"
25-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Brother I m a bit surprised and concerned that only few brands pellets are available in dubai ...! can you tell me which are those ? Actually few days back I was able to contact my only contact which is in Abu dhabi and asked him to find these few good brands for me;

1. JSB Diabolo, Exact Domed .22, 15.9Grains
2. RWS Superdome .22, 14.5Grains
3. H&N Baracuda .22, 21.14Granis OR Baracuda Match .22
4. Beeman Kodiak Extra Heavy .22 Cal, 21.10 Grains
5. H&N Field Target Trophy .22, 14.66grains
6. Crossman Ultra Magnum Domed .22
7. GAMO Pro Magnum .22, 15. 43Grains

So can you confirm from above mentioned pellets which are available in dubai ? After your last post i am not hoping much :(

Regards,

according to my memory from the above choices only no 2,3,5and 7 are available at alsayad shop near city center deira dubai,,
i have never been in abu dhabi
i have visited the shop almost 5 months back..
try you luck bro may be there are more options available in abu dhabi...
if you find more brands there please let me know as well..
good luck

regards.

LionHeart
28-03-2011, 10:45 AM
@KoK: Thanks for the little hope regarding availability of few brands even at Alsayad shop in Dubai. I am also waiting for his initial response regarding my request. He may try at Alsayad in Dubai as well. Don't u worry I will update you if he would be able to find anything according to our interest.

Thanks

"King Of Kings"
29-03-2011, 01:43 AM
@KoK: Thanks for the little hope regarding availability of few brands even at Alsayad shop in Dubai. I am also waiting for his initial response regarding my request. He may try at Alsayad in Dubai as well. Don't u worry I will update you if he would be able to find anything according to our interest.

Thanks

thanks bro,try to get whtever you can from dubai then later on we will check in other international market as well.
best of luck bro,,

regards.

LionHeart
31-03-2011, 08:55 AM
thanks bro,try to get whtever you can from dubai then later on we will check in other international market as well.
best of luck bro,,

regards.

Sure brother .... but game is not in my hands, it would be my only contact there and would be able to find/get according to my requirements. I just hope and wait at this time.

Thanks and Regards,

"King Of Kings"
16-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Whtssssss Uppppp Guys
any body got any new pellets or not????
kindly update,,,

regards.

LionHeart
19-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Nothing yet bro, still waiting and its not only pellets I have requested him to find so he might be taking his time to collect info about all of my things .... MAY BE ..... ?

will update here as soon as will get any favorable response from his side.

regards,

"King Of Kings"
20-04-2011, 01:09 AM
i wish you good luck bro,,
hope you will get your desired items ASAP.
plzz update,,

regards.

fluffmaster
25-04-2011, 12:25 PM
last week I checked the whole of Rawalpindi and about 4 shops in F8 Islamabad,,,for any other genuine brand or type of pellets,,,,other than gamo match and irani,,,which we all have seen and used.....
but to my utter disappointment the answer is a big..............NO

"King Of Kings"
25-04-2011, 02:22 PM
last week I checked the whole of Rawalpindi and about 4 shops in F8 Islamabad,,,for any other genuine brand or type of pellets,,,,other than gamo match and irani,,,which we all have seen and used.....
but to my utter disappointment the answer is a big..............NO

see now this is the big tragedy with our market,you will only find the same brand pellets on almost all the shops,
we have to think something else to get some branded pellets, we should not trust our local market,

regards.

taha
25-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Isn't Gamo Pro Magnum decent enough wrt accuracy and small/medium game?

Hamdan Khan
25-04-2011, 03:33 PM
plzzz tell me location in uk in London it is more near to us the shops where we can find good branded pellets .........

"King Of Kings"
25-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Isn't Gamo Pro Magnum decent enough wrt accuracy and small/medium game?

yeah you can say from the choices available here in local market Gamo pro mag's are better then all,,

regards.

"King Of Kings"
25-04-2011, 03:42 PM
plzzz tell me location in uk in London it is more near to us the shops where we can find good branded pellets .........

in uk(london) there are many shops who have almost all the pellets,if you are in Uk you can also check the EBAY web site there are good pellets available on that site,

regards.

Hamdan Khan
25-04-2011, 05:03 PM
no dear i am not in London my brother is there tell me shop plzzz not on net payment....

"King Of Kings"
25-04-2011, 06:06 PM
no dear i am not in London my brother is there tell me shop plzzz not on net payment....

hmmm,i have to ask my borther.he is in london he bought some pellets and other stuff for me from london,i will let you know after asking him,,

regards.

taha
14-05-2011, 04:00 PM
i went to lucky start yesterday.... there i saw shaheen type .22 palettes - they have changed a lot since last time. their weight has decreased. shape is little change as well... but the shop keeper told me, thats the best bargain available in local made. Obviously weren't perfect, but were looking good overall. Also saw chinese type .22 palettes. New stuff, yes?

rashidjabbar
14-05-2011, 06:57 PM
i went to lucky start yesterday.... there i saw shaheen type .22 palettes - they have changed a lot since last time. their weight has decreased. shape is little change as well... but the shop keeper told me, thats the best bargain available in local made. Obviously weren't perfect, but were looking good overall. Also saw chinese type .22 palettes. New stuff, yes?
bro what was the prices of both pellets u mention above? and where?

taha
16-05-2011, 01:31 PM
bro what was the prices of both pellets u mention above? and where?
I bought Chinese from a shop in middle street (on street where there is Mustafa Enterprises and Al-Haris), didn't see shop name so cant recall. I bough one box for chinese @250/- per box having 200 qty. After little bargain got it for 230/-.
For shaheen bought it from Mustafa enterprises for 250/- per box with 500 qty/box. bought two for rs 480/-.

I was talking snaps last night but couldnt complete due to some reason. One thing i felt for shaheen is: now their top (pointed side) is fairly accurate for the price. in fact they looked near perfect to me. at bottom side roundness wasn't perfect - but good buy.

was testing shaeen last night from close range - they're not going right or left. i had error on my side probably so was hitting top or down of bulls eye.

"King Of Kings"
23-05-2011, 12:21 PM
its good to hear that some locals are trying to make good quality pellets,may be this way we can get rid of branded and expensive pellets,which are not also very easy to get.

regards.

taha
24-05-2011, 09:49 AM
its good to hear that some locals are trying to make good quality pellets,may be this way we can get rid of branded and expensive pellets,which are not also very easy to get.

regards.
Recently got to try local Shaheen out on a local med sized lizard... distance was approximately 3-4 meters. first shot was way off - didn't realize i aimed that bad, but on 2nd shot, it was bulls eye, and the poor thing got split in two pieces, flew off and fell approximately 3 meters from the wall. gross, eh?

"King Of Kings"
24-05-2011, 03:01 PM
hmmmmm not bad, but we have to try this on target papers to get the exact idea about the accuracy of these pellets,

regards,

taha
24-05-2011, 03:03 PM
hmmmmm not bad, but we have to try this on target papers to get the exact idea about the accuracy of these pellets,

regards,

Good idea. I'll try this soon inshaAllah and post results here...

"King Of Kings"
28-05-2011, 10:08 PM
thanx taha, witing for you results....

regards.

"King Of Kings"
14-07-2011, 02:37 AM
guys any updates about pellets in the market???????

regards,

SalmanHusain
14-07-2011, 03:41 PM
H&N are avialble in lucky star!!! nothing is better then H&N!!! air gun pellets .22

Hamdan Khan
14-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Dear can You plzzz tell me the price of H&N pellets barracuda or rabbit magnum pellets ..... which are avialble in lucky star

"King Of Kings"
14-07-2011, 08:08 PM
H&N are avialble in lucky star!!! nothing is better then H&N!!! air gun pellets .22

good news salman bro, please let us know the price of these pellets, and kindly confirm if they are orignal,,???

regards.

SalmanHusain
14-07-2011, 09:15 PM
one of my friend bought H&N it at 600 for a box!!! if situation in Karachi remains normal might visit him on Sunday and get the detail. us na tou GAMO ka mufta mara haay apna aik dost saay and i have taken over his chinese. lol. i am currently banned by my father from visiting lucky star due to the situation in Karachi.

Hamdan Khan
15-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Dear Can any one provide me the contact number of Lucky star Karachi i will very thankful to him..

"King Of Kings"
15-07-2011, 02:58 PM
@ salamn

the price is pretty fair but, i doubt these pellets are not original,because in Dubai alsayad is selling these pellets on minimum 60 dirhams which is equal to 1300 rs (this is special price for regular customers,)the asking price is 90 dirhams( almost 2000 rs).
first thing we need to confirm is orignality of these pellets, price is the second issue,
and what about the gammo in your area ??? kindly visit the shop when your father allows you and update us about this story????

thanks and regards,

SalmanHusain
15-07-2011, 03:12 PM
gamo pellets is between 500-550!!! know gamo pointed are even available
i am also having some issue with originality as the sticker on box is not matching the one on web of gamo magnum!!
i bought gamo .22 & .177 magnum both for 900, but it required a lot of bargaining.
@Hamdan khan sorry sir dont have his number but is one of the first shops on meinsfield on right just opposite tayyabally!!

taha
16-07-2011, 10:09 AM
one of my friend bought H&N it at 600 for a box!!! if situation in Karachi remains normal might visit him on Sunday and get the detail. us na tou GAMO ka mufta mara haay apna aik dost saay and i have taken over his chinese. lol. i am currently banned by my father from visiting lucky star due to the situation in Karachi.
I noticed you mention visiting Lucky Star on Sunday.... is it open on that day? Its a surprise for me if it is - and also an opportunity to go there myself!

taha
16-07-2011, 10:27 AM
gamo pellets is between 500-550!!! know gamo pointed are even available
i am also having some issue with originality as the sticker on box is not matching the one on web of gamo magnum!!
i bought gamo .22 & .177 magnum both for 900, but it required a lot of bargaining.

I also bought some Gamo Pro Magnum (.22) pellets a month or two back for IIRC Rs 550/-. Bought it from Shaheen Traders: 021-35661188.

@Hamdan khan sorry sir dont have his number but is one of the first shops on meinsfield on right just opposite tayyabally!!I think you're talking of Mustafa Enterprise, their contact No. is:021-32783117.

Dear Can any one provide me the contact number of Lucky star Karachi i will very thankful to him.Brother please check on above numbers... hope you get your job done...

"King Of Kings"
16-07-2011, 02:05 PM
@ salman

bro i bought 4 to 5 kind of gammo pellets from alsayad dubai, the tin is printed with the brand name and all the info, but i noticed here is pak there is a sticker on the tin pack, i dnt know what is the reason, may be they are not original or may be they are imported from somewhere else,,??????

regards.

taha
16-07-2011, 04:27 PM
@ salman

bro i bought 4 to 5 kind of gammo pellets from alsayad dubai, the tin is printed with the brand name and all the info, but i noticed here is pak there is a sticker on the tin pack, i dnt know what is the reason, may be they are not original or may be they are imported from somewhere else,,??????

regards.

Sorry to drop in your conversation, but IIRC the one I bought does not have any sticker on it... I'll confirm and update here otherwise.

SalmanHusain
18-07-2011, 03:43 PM
@taha bro not lucky star my friend place!!! and yes i saw H&N diablo but they are match(flat at top) the box has a steaker might be from older stock.
the pellets were coated with powder
CONS
they were quite light as compared to GAMO magnum.

SalmanHusain
20-07-2011, 08:34 PM
@ salman

regards.

last time when i visited lucky star i countered the same problem some packs had paper steaker and some had printing done on it!!! dont know why might be from older stock!!! well copies cant be so good and uniform in weight!!!

wasifali89
21-07-2011, 04:26 PM
there is a difference in packing every now and then the stock arrives........... i can only expect Chinese to make pellets of somewhere near asthetics and at a low cost than the spanish.......... maybe the turks too........

rest, the locals, iranis, afghanis.......... they lack these industries

taha
21-07-2011, 04:32 PM
I have Chinese ones, but their finish at bottom side isn't that good.

"King Of Kings"
21-07-2011, 04:57 PM
whts the brand name bro?????

taha
22-07-2011, 10:04 AM
whts the brand name bro?????
Sorry I missed your post yesterday. When I'll head back home I'll check and post back tomorrow inshaAllah...

"King Of Kings"
23-07-2011, 01:39 AM
thanks taha, will be waiting for that....

regards,

taha
23-07-2011, 10:54 AM
thanks taha, will be waiting for that....

regards,
Ooops!... please accept my humble most apologies for forgetting to get this job done... I've set reminder for later this night, will post back on Tuesday inshaAllah.

Sorry once again!!!

"King Of Kings"
25-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Ooops!... please accept my humble most apologies for forgetting to get this job done... I've set reminder for later this night, will post back on Tuesday inshaAllah.

Sorry once again!!!

thats not a big deal bro, whenever you have spare time just post it, no need to say sorry bro, we are brothers here,,,

cheerssss,

taha
26-07-2011, 09:55 AM
I've looked thoroughly at the box, it is round, white color, made of plastic; there is sticker on top which has reddish background of (apparently) sun set on a beach. The only thing that's written on it is: Lead palettes 1x200 5.5mm. That's it. Doesn't mention any make or anything else whatsoever.

As for weight, didn't weigh it myself but for a rough idea (comparing between the types of palettes I have, going from lightest in weight to heavier):

i - Shaheen (local)
ii - Diamond (local)
iii - Chinese
iv - Iranian
v - Gamo Pro Magnum

Chinese and Iranian order may be swapped, as they weight more or less the same.

As a side note, both my Chinese and local Rainbow airguns are unable to digest Chinese and Iranian ammo - don't know why. A friend of mine has some Diana model and Iranian palettes work wonders for him...

Birdshooter007
30-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Salam...
Got 2 boxes of crosman copperhead pellets, one tin each of Gamo Pro Magnum and H&N Rabbit Magnum II.( They came from Al Sayad)
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/pellets2.jpg

Virk
01-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Where to buy these brands of Pellets on cheap rates ????????????

i - Shaheen (local)
ii - Diamond (local)
iii - Chinese
iv - Iranian
v - Gamo Pro Magnum

What about accuracy ????? If any other good brand available plz mentioned....

Any Whole sale market of pellets ????

taha
02-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Where to buy these brands of Pellets on cheap rates ????????????

i - Shaheen (local)
ii - Diamond (local)
iii - Chinese
iv - Iranian
v - Gamo Pro Magnum

What about accuracy ????? If any other good brand available plz mentioned....

Any Whole sale market of pellets ????

Brother, I last bought Shaheen and Diamond from Mustafa Enterprise, Lucky Star KHI. They are originally @ Rs250/- per box, if you buy more, you could squeeze a bit of bargain. Beware though: there are many other types of palettes available in name of Shaheen, but they are so sub standard that you should not put your hands on it.

I bought Iranian from Famous Arms, @ Rs 100/- per box.

Gamo pro magnun you can buy from Shaheen Traders, as it will cost you little less (I recall buying @ Rs 550/- per box). But you can also buy also from Mustafa enterprise, as they are available there.

Birdshooter007
02-08-2011, 01:30 PM
@ Virk:
If you go to Neela Gumbad Lahore, you can find all of these and compare the prices at different shops.

taha
15-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Some pics regarding locally available palettes:

Old Shaheen Vs New (left and right respectively):

New Shaheen:

Diamond:

taha
19-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Few more pics...

Shaheen (left), Diamond (right):

Chinese:

Shaheen Vs Diamond Vs Chinese (left to right):

hunter468
19-08-2011, 07:41 PM
nice photography,but accuracy suffers if such pellets r used in high power air rifles like 350mag

Birdshooter007
19-08-2011, 09:21 PM
I remember I used to use cheap Desi pellets in my first airgun, a Chinese break-barrel which I bought about 8 years ago at the age or about 7. Till 2 years ago I sticked to these pellets and sometimes Chinese ones. From then onwards I used Irani and Afghani pellets in cheaper airguns and recently started using good quality imported pellets in my 350 magnum. Back then, I used to get Desi pellets by the name of 'Tiger','peacock',' shaheen','diamond', etc. I used to get budget packs of 450-500 pellets for Rs 50/- from Sports shops in Jinnah Super Mkt Islamabad. I remember out of a box of 500 pellets, about 250-300 would either be too large to fit in the chamber of my China .22 or either slipped down the barrel while reloading. I extensively hunted with that rifle at a young age and went to various areas of Punjab and used to shoot doves and small birds very easily with the airgun and pellets. I even remember my bro killed a mongoose with it. At that time, accuracy was not a issue as the game-bag depended on my confidence and aim.. To supplement my passion for hunting, my dad got me a Diana model 22 in .177cal for about 11k rupees about 5-6 years ago but that was a bad experience and the airgun is down till now. This was accompanied by many Chinese/ Desi airguns till 1.5 months back when I got a RWS Diana 350 magnum. Now I am using no other pellets than Gamo pro-magnum, Crosman's, H&N's etc.....
I also remember 2 years back I got 4 tins of H&N competition pellets (500 pellets in each tin) for Rs 500/- each from Shabbir Bro's Sahiwal...... Hunted a heck of birds with it.... Then the real dove shooting experience began.

taha
20-08-2011, 12:31 PM
@ hunter468
Thanks bro for your comments.

@Chauhadry
Nice to hear your experience..

Well I'm just a new bee with this stuff, so I'll always like if some expert can guide me further, but what I've seen and heard is (some things below are tried by myself):

Local palettes work fine for local and Chinese Airguns. For these types good brand palettes like Gamo and H&N are an overkill (havnn't tried these palettes in my Gun to be exact). As for Chinese and Iranian, my Chinese gun gets a hard time digesting it (it gets stuck sometimes), and didn't dare it with with local gun IIRC. Again, since we surely cant expect local and Chinese airguns to be of match to Diana or Gamo, so its a good trade-off with using local palettes. In my case I get better accuracy on Chinese Airgun with local palettes than Iranian ones.

For good brands like Diana and Gamo, because of their accuracy and FPS, local palettes should be no match for these guns, and user is better off with high quality palettes.

hunter468
20-08-2011, 01:30 PM
@ hunter468
Thanks bro for your comments.

@Chauhadry
Nice to hear your experience..

Well I'm just a new bee with this stuff, so I'll always like if some expert can guide me further, but what I've seen and heard is (some things below are tried by myself):

Local palettes work fine for local and Chinese Airguns. For these types good brand palettes like Gamo and H&N are an overkill (havnn't tried these palettes in my Gun to be exact). As for Chinese and Iranian, my Chinese gun gets a hard time digesting it (it gets stuck sometimes), and didn't dare it with with local gun IIRC. Again, since we surely cant expect local and Chinese airguns to be of match to Diana or Gamo, so its a good trade-off with using local palettes. In my case I get better accuracy on Chinese Airgun with local palettes than Iranian ones.

For good brands like Diana and Gamo, because of their accuracy and FPS, local palettes should be no match for these guns, and user is better off with high quality palettes.
+1 brother
nicely summed up!

taha
20-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the appreciation! I'm still learning... .smile.

Mehdi
20-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Dear King of Kings,

About pellets the one locally available are to my mind not accurate, they are out of shape,lot of variation within size also,If you are just plinking ,shooting cans,bottles etc they are o.k,but for
hunting you should be using pellets of good quality, I use RWS Super and RWS hollow point made in Germany in my Diana 35 .22 cal and Webley and Scott Tempest.22 cal air pistol

Now comes the availability I got them from UK ,not very expensive I reckon abot 5/6 Pounds for a box of 500.Any one known to you there, can buy from any sporting shop and bring them along easily.They are very reliable,tremendous penetration and accurate.

Mehdi

Hamdan Khan
21-08-2011, 12:29 AM
i have also .22 H&N pellets of many types for sale *******.

Mod Edit: no email id's or tel number to sell your products :nono: its against the rules, warned you about the same before, dont compel mods to use Banning option in Ramazan.

"King Of Kings"
28-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Dear King of Kings,

About pellets the one locally available are to my mind not accurate, they are out of shape,lot of variation within size also,If you are just plinking ,shooting cans,bottles etc they are o.k,but for
hunting you should be using pellets of good quality, I use RWS Super and RWS hollow point made in Germany in my Diana 35 .22 cal and Webley and Scott Tempest.22 cal air pistol

Now comes the availability I got them from UK ,not very expensive I reckon abot 5/6 Pounds for a box of 500.Any one known to you there, can buy from any sporting shop and bring them along easily.They are very reliable,tremendous penetration and accurate.

Mehdi

thanks mahdi bro for info, no doubt branded pellets are flawless,
i got some of the pellets from uk sometime before,

regards,

ALI GUJJAR
29-08-2011, 01:49 AM
@ALL in local market go for BLUE BIRD

taha
29-08-2011, 09:50 AM
First time I'm hearing this brand. Can you post some pics to share with us please?

Birdshooter007
25-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Gamo Pro Magnum's available in the local market have rubbish quality and uniformity but results are somewhat OK.

wild.hunter250
25-09-2011, 10:41 PM
pro magnum is available in pakistan & but where i can bought its ???????

Birdshooter007
25-09-2011, 11:06 PM
pro magnum is available in pakistan & but where i can bought its ???????

Rawalpindi, Badruddin and Son.

LionHeart
26-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Rawalpindi, Badruddin and Son.

@Chauhadry: Brother can you confirm (the last time/Date) when you have seen these Gamo Pro Mag at Badrudding & Sons ?

Actually its being many days i have visited his shop and every time I asked them about these pellets they said only Gamo Match is available !

Kindly confirm the availability of the Pro Mag at Badarudding & Sons ?

Birdshooter007
26-09-2011, 12:43 PM
@Chauhadry: Brother can you confirm (the last time/Date) when you have seen these Gamo Pro Mag at Badrudding & Sons ?

Actually its being many days i have visited his shop and every time I asked them about these pellets they said only Gamo Match is available !

Kindly confirm the availability of the Pro Mag at Badarudding & Sons ?
The shop was selling gamo match pellets for 350/tin and pro magnums for 400/tin.. I checked out day before yesterday and he had heaps of them.

shafiq992
27-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Dear Chudhri sab. Al sayad is in UAE. i am also planning to get one air gun and its pellets from dubai (Gamowhisper .22 or .177). kindly tell me is it leagule to get it to pakistan and on air port do i require to pay customs or to show any documents

Birdshooter007
27-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Dear Chudhri sab. Al sayad is in UAE. i am also planning to get one air gun and its pellets from dubai (Gamowhisper .22 or .177). kindly tell me is it leagule to get it to pakistan and on air port do i require to pay customs or to show any documents
You don't need to show any paper, just maybe the receipt. No duty. You have to pack the gun in your luggage and have it sealed, an experienced member could guide you more precisely. It is legal and my uncle got a Weihrauch HW 80 from there. If your main purpose is hunting, go only for .22 cal...... AND BRING SOME GOOD PELLETS for yourself from Dubai as NO GOOD pellets are available here except Gamo Pro Magnum's, that too have rubbish quality.

LionHeart
28-09-2011, 09:00 AM
The shop was selling gamo match pellets for 350/tin and pro magnums for 400/tin.. I checked out day before yesterday and he had heaps of them.

Brother: Thanks for the update, InshAllah I will try to visit this shop as early as possible for these Pro Mag. I was waiting for these pellet since long and now they have them :)

Regards,

shafiq992
28-09-2011, 11:27 AM
thanks Chauhadry Bro

taha
28-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Really...? I last bought Gamo magnum pro .22 for IIRC 550/- per tin containing 250 qty. I think it was 3-4 months back. No one there was selling even a rupee lower.

Have the prices reduced considerably since then, or are they lower there as compared to KHI?

Birdshooter007
28-09-2011, 01:09 PM
lower as compared to Karachi

SalmanHusain
28-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Really...? I last bought Gamo magnum pro .22 for IIRC 550/- per tin containing 250 qty. I think it was 3-4 months back. No one there was selling even a rupee lower.

Have the prices reduced considerably since then, or are they lower there as compared to KHI?

same here!! but did a lot of bargaining and got gamo .22 and .177 for 900 from shaheen.

Hamdan Khan
28-09-2011, 08:11 PM
i have H&N pellets .22 caliber .............

Mod Edit: Hamdan bro, you know its not allowed.

Birdshooter007
28-09-2011, 08:58 PM
i have H&N pellets .22 caliber
oops buying and selling is currently not allowed here!!!! MODS !!!!!!!!!!!

Hamdan Khan
28-09-2011, 11:31 PM
hahaaahaaaaa

"King Of Kings"
31-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Please update if some one have seen any good brand pellets in local market ?????

Birdshooter007
31-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Please update if some one have seen any good brand pellets in local market ?????
Gamo Pro Magnums are the best I have seen here till now. Other than that, only saw Irani pellets and Gamo Match. This sucks.

Saahmad
12-11-2011, 11:24 PM
The duty rate for items 9303.03 is 35% plus sales tax etc. If u declare honestly. Emirates does not allow passengers to carry firearms in luggage. Other airlines may have different rules. However in view of security concerns, these need to be declared, which means it will catch the customs attention, and a duty will be charged as per law. That is why it is cheaper to buy these in Pakistan, rather than import them.

Birdshooter007
14-11-2011, 01:51 PM
The duty rate for items 9303.03 is 35% plus sales tax etc. If u declare honestly. Emirates does not allow passengers to carry firearms in luggage. Other airlines may have different rules. However in view of security concerns, these need to be declared, which means it will catch the customs attention, and a duty will be charged as per law. That is why it is cheaper to buy these in Pakistan, rather than import them.
You have rightly pointed, Emirates does not allow passengers to carry firearms in luggage... The thing is AIRGUNS ARE NOT FIREARMS... hope that clears everything.

DRHUNTER
14-11-2011, 03:50 PM
AOA
it depends which country OR Schengen state you are. Some countries never allows but some. I want to bring a gun from Vienna to Pakistan in this December. I called the Emirates and they told me that i have to get a permission from emirates to bring this air gun with me but it is allowed. I am pasting the reply of emirates about mine request to bring a gun under.

Mr Iqbal

PNR is the passenger reference number which you will be given once you have nooked and paid for your ticket.

Regards
Aidan Watt
Customer Sales and Service Agent
Emirates Manchester
T/ 0844 800 2777
E/ s595408@emirates.com

Sent: 06 September 2011 18:16
To: Aidan Watt
Subject: Re: Firearms carriage requirements

Dear Aidan Watt,
thanks for this information. I want to take a airgun in emirates luggage. You gave me this information that i have to fulfill. Please can you tell me that for what (PNR) stands here.

Regards,

Dr. IQBAL

>>> "Aidan Watt" <S595408@emirates.com> 06/09/2011 18:51 >>>

Requirements are as follows

Name of the passenger with record locator (PNR)
Travel details (Flt nos./dates/sectors - complete itinerary)
Specifications and quantity of the weapons/firearms, amount and number of ammunition
Make and model of firearms and ammunitions
Type of firearms (e.g. rifle/pistol/revolver/air compressed gun/double barrel/over-under etc.)-
Calibre of arms and ammunitions
Serial number or Arms License number and details held by the passenger
Reason for carrying (hunting/VVIP escort/sporting use/ participation in competition/etc.)
A confirmation that all permission/clearances (where required) have been obtained by the passengers.
Origin stations must verify and ensure that all permissions/clearances from the authorities of country of departure and destination are in order. Photocopies of these must be retained in their station files.

Regards
Aidan Watt
Customer Sales and Service Agent
Emirates Manchester
T/ 0844 800 2777
E/ s595408@emirates.com

taha
16-11-2011, 03:01 PM
There is an update: prices of Gamo Pro Magnum has gone down a bit here, got a box for Rs 450/-

Hope it helps...

Birdshooter007
20-01-2012, 07:43 PM
@All

Recently got some pellets from Khi. There were lots of shops somewhere in Sadar, got these from one of them, don't know the name-

3 Tins of 200 pellets each @Rs 500/tin (H&N match pellets in .22 with the green tin). Got the same pellets for Rs 500/tin of 500 about 3 years ago from Shabbir Bro's, Sahiwal.

And 3 tins of Diana diabolo pellets @500 each for tins of 200 pellets.
However want to ask about the Diana pellets. The tins have a really odd print on them and the tin has caught rust. They seem very old. The pellets were coated with some powder. Could you describe what this is and how old are they?
Here are the pics;
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/pellets003.jpg
Rusty tins
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/pellets005.jpg
Why are they coated with this powder?? Do I need to wipe it off before shooting them?
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/pellets006.jpg
The shape is different
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/pellets007.jpg

SalmanHusain
20-01-2012, 07:57 PM
wow!!! chaudary u lucky dude :P me living in karachi never bought those diana one :P these might be of the times when ppl use to buy only German and British guns and cars :P

"King Of Kings"
25-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Sorry to say but they are looking like refilled one's
I mean i looks like some had these empty tins before and he filled the non branded or may be a different brand in these tins.
I can be wrong but i said it according to my knowledge

Regards

Birdshooter007
25-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Sorry to say but they are looking like refilled one's
I mean i looks like some had these empty tins before and he filled the non branded or may be a different brand in these tins.
I can be wrong but i said it according to my knowledge

Regards
I THINK you're right, because they're shape differs from pellet to pellet, they're in-accurate. This is what I was thinking-They're Fake.

Khilji
28-02-2012, 12:12 PM
I got gamo pro magnum for Rs500/= a tin

Khilji
28-02-2012, 12:14 PM
I got those tin for Rs200*/- a tin of 200 pellets but are useless they are locally made

Birdshooter007
28-02-2012, 03:39 PM
I got those tin for Rs200*/- a tin of 200 pellets but are useless they are locally made

Yes, they are just RUBBISH, kept them away.

"King Of Kings"
04-03-2012, 06:42 PM
This is the tragedy with us that our local importers only import branded guns
But they dnt think about importing a good pellets for that guns
And they force us to use these rubbish in our expansive guns
How can we accept these pellets

Birdshooter007
04-03-2012, 07:13 PM
How's your MP153 going? Any hunting with it lately?

wild.hunter250
05-03-2012, 07:35 PM
can u guide me that where from u bought these pellets i aslo want ..................................in .22 cal

Birdshooter007
05-03-2012, 08:13 PM
can u guide me that where from u bought these pellets i aslo want ..................................in .22 cal
It's already enclosed in my other post.. secondly they're Fake and Inaccurate.

"King Of Kings"
08-03-2012, 01:32 AM
@ ch

bro my mp 153 tank is going good as you know about this specific model. its performing flawlessly
i went three time for hunting with it two times for duck hunting and one time for bore hunting and it worked fine, i am happy with it,

thanks and regards,

"King Of Kings"
22-04-2012, 01:26 AM
any update on pellets guys ?????

regards,

shakeel durrani
22-04-2012, 02:03 AM
any update on pellets guys ?????

regards,
its badluck that diana pellets r not available here,i love to put hundreds of hobbies on paper with diana 35 and 34 classic!
and btw your location in the profile has encouraged me to ask u a question if u dnt mind! if diana pellets r available in dubai at alsayad,can u share the recent price for diana pellets especially hobbies and super domes?
regards

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
22-04-2012, 02:12 AM
SALAM BROTHERS.
I am working on pellets. They should be a new dealer in RAWELPINDI. I am trying to send pellets from UK to PAKISTAN.
SH TARIQ UK.

taha
23-04-2012, 10:14 AM
I tried plinking by putting my gun at rest on a sofa, then shoot. I got pretty bad results with my Chinese Pioneer and local diamond. I cant try better quality Gamo because they are too heavy, and I don't want to discard my airgun just now. I want to make sure what is the best i can get from my gun. Therefore, i'm requesting users to kindly share with me, if there are any good quality light weight palettes (.22) that I can try with my Chinese air rifle.

Thanks !!

Birdshooter007
23-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Gamo aren't high quality pellets?!? They suck!

taha
23-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Maybe the ones currently available are bad, but I got them when they were available in good and in constant shape, size. I have two boxes in reserve from quite some time ago.

But anyway I'd appreciate if anyone can guide me with my objective...

Thanks..

Birdshooter007
23-04-2012, 02:51 PM
They used to make ok pellets some time back, but now they've started making shit.

taha
23-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Your feedback is appreciated...

Back to my question - kindly help me out:

I tried plinking by putting my gun at rest on a sofa, then shoot. I got pretty bad results with my Chinese Pioneer and local diamond. I cant try better quality Gamo because they are too heavy, and I don't want to discard my airgun just now. I want to make sure what is the best i can get from my gun. Therefore, i'm requesting users to kindly share with me, if there are any good quality light weight palettes (.22) that I can try with my Chinese air rifle.

Thanks !!

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
23-04-2012, 04:07 PM
SALAM.
TAHA Saab you need to give your airgun a good service. New spring and proper greese and a new piston seal. This will make your airgun a lot smoother to shoot and also clean the barrel aswell.
SH TARIQ UK.

taha
23-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Thanks for your kind words. do you have some reference to any how-to clean etc. material (links etc.)?

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
23-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks for your kind words. do you have some reference to any how-to clean etc. material (links etc.)?
SALAM.
BAHI Saab take it to good gunsmith if you are not capable. It is not that difficult to do the job yourself. where are you in PAKISTAN.

SH TARIQ UK.

taha
23-04-2012, 05:13 PM
SALAM.
BAHI Saab take it to good gunsmith if you are not capable. It is not that difficult to do the job yourself. where are you in PAKISTAN.

SH TARIQ UK.
I had the spring replaced by a shop on lucky star, karachi (thats the city). after the spring change trigger was very hard now its softened. what else should i do for my gun?

btw i still need some good light weight brands in .22 available here...

"King Of Kings"
25-04-2012, 02:22 PM
its badluck that diana pellets r not available here,i love to put hundreds of hobbies on paper with diana 35 and 34 classic!
and btw your location in the profile has encouraged me to ask u a question if u dnt mind! if diana pellets r available in dubai at alsayad,can u share the recent price for diana pellets especially hobbies and super domes?
regards

bro right now im in pakistan and long time i havent visited alsayad, whenever i will go i will update you regarding the price and availability,

"King Of Kings"
25-04-2012, 02:24 PM
SALAM BROTHERS.
I am working on pellets. They should be a new dealer in RAWELPINDI. I am trying to send pellets from UK to PAKISTAN.
SH TARIQ UK.

sir kindly give us the complete detail of that dealer and the pellets brands you are going to send,

thanks and regards,

PakistanFirst
25-04-2012, 06:59 PM
King of Kings,

Crosman Premier pellets have very good reviews. If they were to be available at your end, what would a buyer be willing to pay for them? They come in cardboard boxes. All pellets in a box are made from one die - meaning uniformity of the pellets. The .22 in 14.3-grain domed pellets are packed 625 in a box. The .177 are available in 7.9 grain or 10.5-grain, each packed 1250 in a box.

The Crosman Premier pellets are available in tins. But, the content of each tine does not come from one manufacturing die.

"King Of Kings"
26-04-2012, 02:32 AM
@ PF

thanks for the info bro, no doubt these pellets are great but unfortunately these are not available in pakistan as per my knowledge if you can arrange some it will be great

thanks and regards.

PakistanFirst
26-04-2012, 07:09 AM
King of Kings,

I had asked: "If they were to be made available at your end, what would a buyer be willing to pay for them?" In other words, what would a good price from the buyer's point of view? What price would be considered as "too expensive" at your end?

"King Of Kings"
27-04-2012, 03:08 AM
@ PF

bro actually i have no idea about the price of these pellets because never saw them in local market, but IMO price is not a matter if i can have these pellets available here,

regards,

Birdshooter007
21-09-2012, 03:56 PM

thanks and regards.
Please post the pics

Birdshooter007
06-10-2012, 09:50 PM
http://lahore.olx.com.pk/z-s-diabolo-sport-air-gun-pellets-iid-442833148
Anyone heard of these pellets?

jog3ee
06-10-2012, 10:11 PM
These are H&N Diabolo pellets Chahdary saab :) a tin of 200 is available for Rs 450-500 here in Karachi.

Birdshooter007
06-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Not getting them, just shared :)

"King Of Kings"
08-10-2012, 11:49 PM
they doesn't look original to me they look like refilled one's

regards,

Umair Bhaur
10-10-2012, 11:47 AM
http://lahore.olx.com.pk/z-s-diabolo-sport-air-gun-pellets-iid-442833148
Anyone heard of these pellets?

I have used these pellets in my "Diana 35 Superior" about 10 years back. At that time these were good pellets as far as match type pellets are concerned. The price was around Rs. 150/- per tin of 500 pellets. Same packing, same tin.

Mil-dot
12-10-2012, 09:34 PM
@ Jogee
Bro at which shop these H&N are available?

Khilji
12-10-2012, 11:06 PM
I have seen these pellets at mustafa enterprises lucky star saddar karachi

jog3ee
13-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Mustafa enterprises, shaheen traders (both shops), and another shop in the same line as Eustafa Enterprises some 3-4 shops after Mustafa E.

Mil-dot
15-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Thnx jogee and Khilji

SHAMSHIR KHATTAK
26-11-2012, 01:53 PM
brother what is the best pellets for .22 caliber for hunting pigeon,doves etc? is gamo pro-magnum is ok

Khilji
26-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Only gamo pellets are avaliable in the market so use gamo pro magum for hunting

"King Of Kings"
27-11-2012, 02:32 AM
We dnt have another option so gammo is the only choice :(

GunFun
27-11-2012, 05:49 AM
brother what is the best pellets for .22 caliber for hunting pigeon,doves etc? is gamo pro-magnum is ok

this varies depending on your rifle and it's power. generally, the best ones are not available is pakistan

99% Perfect
29-01-2013, 08:45 PM

last night my tooth broke, i put it under my pillow & went to sleep,

this is what i found in the morning, i think tooth fairy has also joined the PakGuns,

can any one tell me what is this ?

masood357
29-01-2013, 09:47 PM
I wish the good tooth fairy gift me unlimited supply of 22lr ammo and 12 bore cartridges, as i am forty yrs old and chew more than 20 paans a day. So the day is not far i am gonna get a broken teeth due to excessive paan chewing. Lolz

Naweed
29-01-2013, 11:06 PM
I saw a lower quality of GAMO Match pellets in the market .. i think allGAMO pellets are coming two varities .. the price is same .. you just have to look for the difference in finish

jog3ee
30-01-2013, 09:34 AM

this is what i found in the morning, i think tooth fairy has also joined the PakGuns,

I think Your tooth fairy visited a shop in lahore called outdoor adventures and bought this tin of pellets for you on her way to snatch your tooth. She happened to be kind enough to pay the shopkeeper approx Rs 2000/- ;)

mbkhan
30-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Gunners
please update if the following 5mm .20 cal pallets are available in Karachi and what will be the price a friend is urgently looking for it.

http://airgun-academy.pyramydair.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/12-16-11-01-yellow-Sheridan-pellet-box.jpg

jog3ee
30-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Gunners
please update if the following 5mm .20 cal pallets are available in Karachi and what will be the price a friend is urgently looking for it.

Sorry mate you will not find these in Pakistan.

mbkhan
30-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Sorry mate you will not find these in Pakistan.

I realized after calling a few known shops :(
will get these from abroad

99% Perfect
30-01-2013, 03:57 PM
I think Your tooth fairy visited a shop in lahore called outdoor adventures and bought this tin of pellets for you on her way to snatch your tooth. She happened to be kind enough to pay the shopkeeper approx Rs 2000/- ;)

Bingo,......water cooler is your's.

nacfpak
30-01-2013, 10:03 PM

yes yes, i have joined pakguns. how did you figure out ? :spy:

99% Perfect
30-01-2013, 10:17 PM

yes yes, i have joined pakguns. how did you figure out ? :spy:

]Thats great, I was just waiting for you, I knew you will come again.

MOD REQUEST: Bro, kindly refrain yourself from using humor that contains vulgarity or indecency. lets not forget, we have ladies as members also.

MOD WARNING: the administration has issued a "no compromise" policy on decency. therefore you may consider this your final warning. kindly allow us to assure you that we will have no regrets in putting a permanent ban on you. YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.

jog3ee
31-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Mr. Voyeur!! Your Nick, Signature, and this comment (though quite humorous) are slightly shy of one of this forum's principle i.e. decency :) It is my humble suggestion that you get your act straight before any of the mod notices it :)

mbkhan
31-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Gunners

http://airgun-academy.pyramydair.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/12-16-11-01-yellow-Sheridan-pellet-box.jpg

anyone outhere with any info for local availibility?

masood357
31-01-2013, 12:29 PM
anyone outhere with any info for local availibility?

Next to impossible for .20 cal pellets here in this part of the world.

masood357
31-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Watch your words Mr Voyeur, please follow forum rules.
Regards

nacfpak
01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
jog3ee, masood357 i think mods aren't showing interest in what he's doing,

MOD EDIT: Mods are always here buddy. all you have to do is press the report button. :)

Regards.

masood357
02-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Mods attention required for these suspicious and out of forum rules words.

DaGGerS
07-02-2013, 09:36 AM
pellets availabe in sialkot market.
prices are:

DIAMOND pack of 200: Rs. 200
Beasen pack of 100: Rs. 150
PCOCK pack of 100: Rs. 100
Gamo Pro Magnum pack of 250: Rs 400
Gamo Match pack of 250: Rs. 400
Diabolo Pack of 200: was Rs. 250 some 6 years back

i am also searching for more brands and qualities and as soon as i have some more information and pictures i will update.

masood357
07-02-2013, 11:15 AM
jog3ee, masood357 i think mods aren't showing interest in what he's doing,

MOD EDIT: Mods are always here buddy. all you have to do is press the report button. :)

Regards.

@12GUAGE
Brother I dont see any report button any where, It can be useful for me as I do spend 4-5 hours/day on the forum. If you kindly please sort it out for me.
Anticipated Thanks. God Bless.

jog3ee
07-02-2013, 11:58 AM
@12GUAGE
Brother I dont see any report button any where, It can be useful for me as I do spend 4-5 hours/day on the forum. If you kindly please sort it out for me.
Anticipated Thanks. God Bless.
Look at bottom left corner of every post, there is a black triangular icon with an exclamation mark "!". Thats the report button.

masood357
07-02-2013, 12:04 PM
Look at bottom left corner of every post, there is a black triangular icon with an exclamation mark "!". Thats the report button.

Thanks a lot. Got it.

raja yasir
07-02-2013, 10:03 PM
some locally available pellets and some hard to get pellets that i use.

99% Perfect
07-02-2013, 10:42 PM

nice collection, btw, which one is your favorite ?

raja yasir
07-02-2013, 11:03 PM
nice collection, btw, which one is your favorite ?
Its jsb for most of my guns for long range hunting and shooting and for bigger animals at medium to shot range polymag ,ultramag and baracuda match or baracuda power

Sensei
08-02-2013, 12:07 AM
lovely collection Raja Sahib

jog3ee
08-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Got 1 tin each of JSB exact Jumbo and JSB exact Jumbo Heavy, Kershaw Salvo and Buck 110 knives from US today.. Already had Crosman and Gamo pellets.

SHAMSHIR KHATTAK
09-02-2013, 10:21 AM
congrats on having Nice stuff...

SHAMSHIR KHATTAK
09-02-2013, 10:28 AM
@raja yasir brother in 2nd last 2nd tin of the pellets is gamo pro megnum is that is original one which are available usually in our market price 400 approx 250 pellets?

Khilji
09-02-2013, 12:00 PM
congrats for the pellets jog3ee bro

raja yasir
09-02-2013, 10:00 PM
@raja yasir brother in 2nd last 2nd tin of the pellets is gamo pro megnum is that is original one which are available usually in our market price 400 approx 250 pellets?
yes bro this box of pellet is very good quality as compared to other gamo magnum boxes that i used and it gave same result as crossman pellets in many guns and in some better only bad thing about these pellet is there low bc they are not good for long range .

SHAMSHIR KHATTAK
11-02-2013, 09:08 AM
yes bro this box of pellet is very good quality as compared to other gamo magnum boxes that i used and it gave same result as crossman pellets in many guns and in some better only bad thing about these pellet is there low bc they are not good for long range .

rightly you said brother about low bc i also noticed while testing my new panther 31 what will be the alternative solution in order to gain effective range at least 40+ yards distance?

raja yasir
11-02-2013, 10:36 AM
rightly you said brother about low bc i also noticed while testing my new panther 31 what will be the alternative solution in order to gain effective range at least 40+ yards distance?
there are two ways either you use ftt ,diana magnum or crosman pellets in your gun ,or use gamo pro magnum with more powerful gun for longer ranges but it is not accurate in all guns.

SHAMSHIR KHATTAK
12-02-2013, 08:28 AM
copied................... thanks brother

"King Of Kings"
12-02-2013, 11:57 PM

very nice collection indeed bro mouthwatering pics

regards,

SHAMSHIR KHATTAK
14-02-2013, 08:52 AM
there are two ways either you use ftt ,diana magnum or crosman pellets in your gun ,or use gamo pro magnum with more powerful gun for longer ranges but it is not accurate in all guns.

brother kindly mention price of crosman pellets per tin is it can be find easily in local market?

mbkhan
14-02-2013, 11:18 AM
HI Gunnerz,

please recommend Air guns for my self and my son. I am planning to visit US next month. I have checked with the Airline and also with Pakistan customs for the possibility of bringing in the airgun.
please recommend airgun for my self and my son 11 years old.
I took my son to Luckystar but he failed to handle/load the break barrel so i think i will get him a pump based rifle.

http://www.airgundepot.com/winchester-model-77-xs-pump-air-rifle.html (http://www.airgundepot.com/winchester-model-77-xs-pump-air-rifle.html)

Please recommend a rifle for my self.

masood357
14-02-2013, 01:39 PM
HI Gunnerz,

please recommend Air guns for my self and my son. I am planning to visit US next month. I have checked with the Airline and also with Pakistan customs for the possibility of bringing in the airgun.
please recommend airgun for my self and my son 11 years old.
I took my son to Luckystar but he failed to handle/load the break barrel so i think i will get him a pump based rifle.

http://www.airgundepot.com/winchester-model-77-xs-pump-air-rifle.html (http://www.airgundepot.com/winchester-model-77-xs-pump-air-rifle.html)

Please recommend a rifle for my self.

For the young Lad Crosman 2100 Multi Pump would be fine IMHO and if you find a 2100W variant that will surely be more than better as it is the same mechanism and platform but with wooden furniture, and for your goodself, please mention the purpose so Senior Airgunners may step forward to help you out.
Regards.

mbkhan
14-02-2013, 02:54 PM
For the young Lad Crosman 2100 Multi Pump would be fine IMHO and if you find a 2100W variant that will surely be more than better as it is the same mechanism and platform but with wooden furniture, and for your goodself, please mention the purpose so Senior Airgunners may step forward to help you out.
Regards.

nothing more than target practice n fun but i want something which is rare to find here

jog3ee
14-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Get a Daystate ;) quite rare around here

mbkhan
15-02-2013, 07:33 AM
Get a Daystate ;) quite rare around here
Ha ha ha its starting $3000 ... and they are all Air/co2 based

suggest something affordable

jog3ee
15-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Ok how does Theoban eliminator sound!? around 1/3rd the price of daystate accurate reliable powerful and above all Unique ;)

mbkhan
15-02-2013, 02:22 PM
here is what i am looking at :
Gamo Big Cat 1200 and 1250 - $130

0.22" (5.5mm), 950 fps, Synthetic, Ambi, Black
Gamo Big Cat Air Rifle, Shock Wave Absorber Stock 950 fps=PBA ammo, 750 fps=lead pellets. Incl. 4x32 scope & mount

what do u think?

jog3ee
15-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Ok i'll stop fooling around my dear friend :) what is your max budget, that is the 1st and foremost question; is it in the vicinity of 130-150$ or can you stretch a little?

mbkhan
16-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Ok i'll stop fooling around my dear friend :) what is your max budget, that is the 1st and foremost question; is it in the vicinity of 130-150$ or can you stretch a little?
within $200 +- but need the best in it. pls advice seriously

jog3ee
16-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Ok these you can consider:
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Benjamin_Titan_GP_Nitro_Piston_Air_Rifle/2603
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Crosman_Nitro_Venom_Air_Rifle/2401
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Gamo_Bone_Collector_Bull_Whisper_IGT_Air_Rifle/2706
The above 3 are gas ram rifles, the newer technology compared to spring powered air guns.
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Beeman_RS2_Dual_Caliber_Air_Rifle_Combo/1334 got 2 barrels so you can shoot this one in .177 and .22 cal
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Gamo_Big_Cat_1200_and_1250/1280 the one you picked already
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Hatsan_1000S_Striker_Combo_Air_Rifle_Black/2673
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Hatsan_125_Air_Rifle_Black_Synthetic_Stock/2970 this one is a BEAST of an air rifle
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Stoeger_Arms_X20S_Suppressor_Air_Rifle/2406

raja yasir
16-02-2013, 10:58 PM
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Gamo_Bone_Collector_Bull_Whisper_IGT_Air_Rifle/2706
The above 3 are gas ram rifles, the newer technology compared to spring powered air guns.
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Beeman_RS2_Dual_Caliber_Air_Rifle_Combo/1334 got 2 barrels so you can shoot this one in .177 and .22 cal
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Gamo_Big_Cat_1200_and_1250/1280 the one you picked already
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Hatsan_125_Air_Rifle_Black_Synthetic_Stock/2970 this one is a BEAST of an air rifle
Please dont advice gas ram they are crap tested one and they are scope and scope rail breakers.

Naweed
17-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Please dont advice gas ram they are crap tested one and they are scope and scope rail breakers.

I am a witness to the IGT at your house .. it was like someone hammered the scope railing (on barrel) .. before yesterday I was quite impressed by reviews of IGTs and was seriously thinking of buying an IGT .. It might be a good technology but its durability is a questionable

Naweed
17-02-2013, 09:00 AM
I need crossman or H&N pellets .. in pindi H&N are 500 for rs 2500/- now this is expansive ... can anyone guide me if these pellets are available in lesser price or a packing of 250 anywhere in pakistan plus how much are these in Dubai

nacfpak
17-02-2013, 09:47 AM
I need crossman or H&N pellets .. in pindi H&N are 500 for rs 2500/- now this is expansive ... can anyone guide me if these pellets are available in lesser price or a packing of 250 anywhere in pakistan plus how much are these in Dubai
u shud be thankful they re available here, no this is the only price.dont expect dubai prices to be lower

Naweed
17-02-2013, 12:16 PM
i think these in Dubai the H&N FTT are 500 for Rs 1500/- and cross-man premier for slightly less .. any one to comment

jog3ee
17-02-2013, 05:23 PM

Can you elaborate a bit more?? which gas ram did you test, Gamo IGT?? and what happened?

mbkhan
18-02-2013, 08:26 AM

Thanks a million Jogee bro u have been a gr8 help will revert before final decision.
thanks a million!!

raja yasir
18-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Can you elaborate a bit more?? which gas ram did you test, Gamo IGT?? and what happened?
yes its gamo igt and belongs to a french diplomat it broke the scope and also the rail on which scope is mounted and also the rear and front open sites with its recoil.

jog3ee
18-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Hmmmm interesting... As advertised by the manufacturers people are led to believe that the gas rams are much more tame then the springers :/

raja yasir
18-02-2013, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=jog3ee;343454]Hmmmm interesting... As advertised by the manufacturers people are led to believe that the gas rams are much more tame then the springers :/[/QU
Other brands might be better but still its not good , springers are better choice .

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
24-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Salam brothers.
The gasram is a bit different to springer. If properly installed they are very good.
The only reason it was braking scopes is that the piston seal needs replacing.
Because of the piston not cushioning the metal to metal contact it is more rough on firing and it is making more noise.
SH.

Khilji
27-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Dear hunter bro welcome to the pg family , hope you will have good time here at forum. Please kindly post your query in the relevant thread of shotguns and rifle then you may be able to get urgent reply

Birdshooter007
28-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Got to know a variety of H&N pellets are now in stock at Badaruddin including Baraccuda Match, FTT, Match, etc.
Price is 2000rs/tin I think of 500 pellets. I hope!