PDA

View Full Version : S410 Airgun

talk2atif
17-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Dear all,
I am new in this forum, my little brother want an S410 gun, i search a lot but didn't find, then he told me to search on internet, so i find this place. kindly help me out.
Thanks

Arslan_tareen
17-10-2010, 01:55 PM
brother air arms s410 is a pcp and a very good one , but i doubt its available in Pakistan or in that matter any pcp is available in Pakistan . but you never know some one might have brought it from Uk and now want to sell it then you might get lucky , in any case info on your location will help .
but please mention this to brother then s410 is a total different type of a air gun then the one used in Pakistan and they are either under-lever or springers which require minimum cost and maintenance but a Pcp requires a stirrup pump or a 300 bar diving tank to charge it self both rarely available in Pakistan , in the same cost he will be able to buy a top notch diana or gamo plus more .

talk2atif
17-10-2010, 09:53 PM
brother air arms s410 is a pcp and a very good one , but i doubt its available in Pakistan or in that matter any pcp is available in Pakistan . but you never know some one might have brought it from Uk and now want to sell it then you might get lucky , in any case info on your location will help .
but please mention this to brother then s410 is a total different type of a air gun then the one used in Pakistan and they are either under-lever or springers which require minimum cost and maintenance but a Pcp requires a stirrup pump or a 300 bar diving tank to charge it self both rarely available in Pakistan , in the same cost he will be able to buy a top notch diana or gamo plus more .

Thanks for your kind response, I really don't know which one to buy for him, he is forcing me to buy this one, but now he is sitting with me and reading your comments, kindly let him know which one will be better for him, he is about 14 years old, i also search GAMO DELTA on net, an find some telephone numbers, i tried a lot but no one pick that, if you help me out, i will be glad. thanks

Arslan_tareen
17-10-2010, 10:07 PM
again what is your location ? and as for s410 or any other pcps i do not have any info on if even some one sells them in Pakistan though some were available here and there on private ads with price ranging from 75k to 120k , as of my advise i would say go for a gamo there are different models available and are on most of good gun shops in pakistan to should not be a problem getting your hands on that .

talk2atif
18-10-2010, 06:55 PM
again what is your location ? and as for s410 or any other pcps i do not have any info on if even some one sells them in Pakistan though some were available here and there on private ads with price ranging from 75k to 120k , as of my advise i would say go for a gamo there are different models available and are on most of good gun shops in pakistan to should not be a problem getting your hands on that .

I live in Mardran near Peshawar. wawo this a bit high to spend 75k to 120k on an air gun. well i will go for gamo.