what should be the price for this riffle

any help will be highly regarded
thnx

Txshooter
13-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Approx 25k.

Zaheer
13-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Same Gun my grandfather Owns,I remember bought many many years ago :)

iffe
13-10-2010, 02:09 PM
@Txshooter
thnx bro

@zaheer
thnx

@All
is this gun ammo sensitive???

MianTaimur
13-10-2010, 02:56 PM
@iffe

I have the same rifle bought it dirt cheap a few years back........got offered 40K from a dealer a week back :)

Txshooter
13-10-2010, 05:11 PM
@mian taimur- sir you got a great price from your dealer. I bought my nib armscor.22ak for around 35k some time back and was offered the Adler @30k used but I had opted for the folding stock of armscor. If you remember, I had some issues with it initially but after a 2 min mag adjustment, it works like a dream.

Gunpsycho
13-10-2010, 05:50 PM
@Iffi around 40-45k Bro dont let it go in Ak47 shape Adler is much better then any other rifles available :) :)

MianTaimur
13-10-2010, 09:25 PM
@mian taimur- sir you got a great price from your dealer. I bought my nib armscor.22ak for around 35k some time back and was offered the Adler @30k used but I had opted for the folding stock of armscor. If you remember, I had some issues with it initially but after a 2 min mag adjustment, it works like a dream.

I got mine for 12 or 15k a few years back ! Used it alot earlier, but now it is just lying around ...Mine is in extreamly good condition, with one mag only........The offer for 40K was in exchange with a GSG-5 for 80K :)

iffe
14-10-2010, 12:34 AM
@Iffi around 40-45k Bro dont let it go in Ak47 shape Adler is much better then any other rifles available :) :)

bro trying to satisfy the owner :)

iffe
14-10-2010, 12:37 AM

I got mine for 12 or 15k a few years back ! Used it alot earlier, but now it is just lying around ...Mine is in extreamly good condition, with one mag only........The offer for 40K was in exchange with a GSG-5 for 80K :)

going for GSG???

12k or 15k is really dirt cheap

i have offered my freind 25k for adler but he thinks im ripping him off

Txshooter
14-10-2010, 01:00 AM
@Mian taimur- sir, that's a great deal since the GSG 5 has gone up in price considerably. Btw, I saw the new GSG in the new mp-5 shape at arms and accesories on zamzama. Price was around 110k. Sweet lookin' thing.

MianTaimur
14-10-2010, 03:52 AM
@Mian taimur- sir, that's a great deal since the GSG 5 has gone up in price considerably. Btw, I saw the new GSG in the new mp-5 shape at arms and accesories on zamzama. Price was around 110k. Sweet lookin' thing.

Sir the guys in defence and zamzama always have their prices on the higher end !
It is just a few minutes of etc drive......but my recommendation to you is go to lucky star and visit well established dealers.

Prices of GSG-5/MP-5 shape has gone down...and is being retailed between Rs80 to Rs87K in Karachi, without a scope and accessories !!

@iffe

I bought the gun in 2002 or 2003 ...don't remember the exact figure but yeaa it was in the price range I told you....but these days the price of Adler has gone up like everything else in Pakistan. Now if a dealer has offered me Rs40K it is understood he would be selling it for profit , hence to my understanding the retail would be slightly higher these days.

You could offer your friend 30-35k , I think it is a safe buy ! However do consult with other members aswell :)

Daudpota
14-10-2010, 09:55 AM

going for GSG???

12k or 15k is really dirt cheap

i have offered my freind 25k for adler but he thinks im ripping him off

@ Iffe bro: 12k or 15k is not really dirt cheap for an armscor. A friend of mine got a Churchill 30-06 Rifle for 15000. It is in excellent condition and is a smooth bore rifle. The seller was making rounds of dealers at lucky star to sell it and no one offered him more than 10,000. So he offered him 15000 and got the rifle. It is a very long range rifle and very accurate. I think this purchase was really dirt cheap. What do you think?

Kakar
14-10-2010, 10:02 AM
sold my Adler 4 months back to a fellow Pakgunner for 25k. I think 35k should be the maximum price for an Adler.

iffe
14-10-2010, 01:54 PM
@iffe

I bought the gun in 2002 or 2003 ...don't remember the exact figure but yeaa it was in the price range I told you....but these days the price of Adler has gone up like everything else in Pakistan. Now if a dealer has offered me Rs40K it is understood he would be selling it for profit , hence to my understanding the retail would be slightly higher these days.

You could offer your friend 30-35k , I think it is a safe buy ! However do consult with other members aswell :)

bro thnx for input i have offered him 30k but i think he is not in a mood lets see :|

iffe
14-10-2010, 01:55 PM
@ Iffe bro: 12k or 15k is not really dirt cheap for an armscor. A friend of mine got a Churchill 30-06 Rifle for 15000. It is in excellent condition and is a smooth bore rifle. The seller was making rounds of dealers at lucky star to sell it and no one offered him more than 10,000. So he offered him 15000 and got the rifle. It is a very long range rifle and very accurate. I think this purchase was really dirt cheap. What do you think?

bro its really a very good deal, hoping to get some thing like this :p

iffe
14-10-2010, 01:57 PM
sold my Adler 4 months back to a fellow Pakgunner for 25k. I think 35k should be the maximum price for an Adler.

good price Kakar bro,

lucky pakgunner :)

Daudpota
14-10-2010, 03:04 PM

Who wouldn't? I have two licenses ready with me. I am hunting......Let's see.........

Skeeter60
14-10-2010, 03:32 PM

Who wouldn't? I have two licenses ready with me. I am hunting......Let's see.........

Please correct me; did you say the 30-06 rifle is a smooth bore? To me it means it does not have any grooves /lands or was it meant to say the barrel is without pitting etc.
The Churchill rifles are usually military surplus from 2nd W War converted to sporters and worth about just as much as quoted.
The other hand made original Churchill is a bird of different feather

Txshooter
14-10-2010, 03:47 PM

Sir the guys in defence and zamzama always have their prices on the higher end !
It is just a few minutes of etc drive......but my recommendation to you is go to lucky star and visit well established dealers.

Prices of GSG-5/MP-5 shape has gone down...and is being retailed between Rs80 to Rs87K in Karachi, without a scope and accessories !!

@iffe

@Mian Taimur--sir all my major purchases are indeed from lucky star..zamzama is just for window shopping and eye candy. since they have more stuff on display. at lucky star, you have to have it pulled out mostly.

iffe
14-10-2010, 03:52 PM

@iffe

@Mian Taimur--sir all my major purchases are indeed from lucky star..zamzama is just for window shopping and eye candy. since they have more stuff on display. at lucky star, you have to have it pulled out mostly.

soooo right brother

MianTaimur
14-10-2010, 06:02 PM

Rumour has it.....another famous dealer from lucky star is opening an outlet in defence.....lets say , the same vicinity , where another dealer has already opend his store :P

Have been told, they are working very hard on their display....will let you know when they inaugurate, you will get plenty of eye candy there :) and hopefully they would keep their prices competitive....

Daudpota
14-10-2010, 11:48 PM

Please correct me; did you say the 30-06 rifle is a smooth bore? To me it means it does not have any grooves /lands or was it meant to say the barrel is without pitting etc.
The Churchill rifles are usually military surplus from 2nd W War converted to sporters and worth about just as much as quoted.

Next time I see him, I will confirm. If I remember corectly, it has a smooth bore barrel, meaning I do not recall seeing grooves in it. The barrel was also smooth otherwise, no pitting. I have no idea if it was the surplus thing or the real thing. Let me find out.

Daudpota
18-10-2010, 11:10 PM

Next time I see him, I will confirm. If I remember corectly, it has a smooth bore barrel, meaning I do not recall seeing grooves in it. The barrel was also smooth otherwise, no pitting. I have no idea if it was the surplus thing or the real thing. Let me find out.

Ooops! I called him and you are right Sir Skeeter......

It is not a smooth bore. And It's year of manufacture is 1917. Will try to get more info later. Most probably it is the surplus thing. Regards.

PUNJTANI5
24-10-2010, 03:18 PM
this is a very good gun
buy it
old 30-40k
new 55k approx