PDA

View Full Version : SIG P226 X-SIX from SIG SAUER MasterShop - New Hunt

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 04:04 PM
The day I shot SIG P226 X-5 Tactical, I loved shooting with this baby and started wondering what an X-SIX will do with 6" barrel and it's other unique featuers. The hunt was on and finally I got the confirmation and the first pictuer of it. To acquire this beauty, I had to let go one of my gun which was least in use and I also needed a spare licence. :)
Can't wait any further to get hold of the X-SIX and take it to the range.

Skeeter60 is the first person who held the gun first. :) Well so far I have seen it in Pictuer as right now I am not at home (Pak.). Planning a trip back home to get hold of it and take it to the range.

Detaild range report and pix will folow once I am home. :)

First pic below is of my piece and the other from the Sig Master Shop.

X-SIX Features:

- 6-inch barrel
- Extended frame
- Manual safety on both sides
- Adjustable trigger pull weight
- Adjustable trigger distance
- Adjustable trigger stop
- Short trigger path
- Wide curved beaver tail
- Jet Funnel
- Cross grooves on front of the frame and on the trigger
- Magazine extension made of light metal
- Low profile integrated adjustable competition sights
- Grip grooves on front of the frame
- Undercut front sight

Specifications:

- Barrel Length: 6"
- Sight Radius: 8.1"
- Overall Length: 9.8"
- Overall Height: 5.9"
- Overall Width: 1.7"
- Trigger Pull SA: 3.5 lbs Adjustable
- Weight: 2.7lbs

http://s2.postimage.org/gdZcr.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/wxsoggro/)

http://s2.postimage.org/ghiJr.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/x1nllm90/)

Abu Al Hawl
12-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Glockcholic bro, I think you are trying to become Sigcholic too, isn't it???

Syed Adeel
12-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Wow! Great! Congrats! Good losing for a great gaining brother!! It is so beautiful and inspiring! God speed and happy shooting!

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 04:42 PM
@Abu Al Hawl,

Thanks mate. The love for Glock will remain the same no matter what comes along, the SIGOHlIC, HKOHLIC ....... :)

@Syed Adeel,

Pha gee shukria mehrbani.

Denovo87
12-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Congrats brother Glockcohlic... thats one excellent investment I must say; can imagine your BE-QARAAREE to get to home ;)

Aquarius
12-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Glockcohlic bro heartiest congrats on this beauty.. you didn,t mention price... :)

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Congrats brother Glockcohlic... thats one excellent investment I must say; can imagine your BE-QARAAREE to get to home ;)

Denovo Bhai, thank you very much. Absolultely right can't wait. :)

Glockcohlic bro heartiest congrats on this beauty.. you didn,t mention price... :)

Aquarius bro. thanks a lot and will let you now the price. :)

Gilani
12-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Congrats Glockcohlic brother, X6 is any shooter's dream. The best out of the best and second to none :)

Naveed_pk
12-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Congrats Glockcohlic brother , Its a beauty i must say !! :)

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 07:31 PM
@Gilani,

Thanks brother. X-Six was indeed a deam. :)

@Naveed_pk,

Thanks brother.

Salman_Ahmed
12-10-2010, 07:34 PM
am i allowed to hate u :P

jokes aside, congratulations on an exquisite Purchase
range review and detailed pictures pls ( make it one of those Lots of Pictures post )

Again many many congratulation and Enjoy it .

Regards.

Sensei
12-10-2010, 08:50 PM
http://s3.postimage.org/k14Vr.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)

Skeeter60
12-10-2010, 08:55 PM
GLOCKOHOLIC
Heartiest congratulations. This is the ultimate climax of handguns. An X6 from the Master shop. It is a jewel of a pistol with fine craftsmanship and a trigger which your mind controls.
It is on my WISH LIST also, but I am trying to get a CZECHMATE for now and inshaAllah will go for the X 6 from mastershop next.

300 Win
12-10-2010, 09:07 PM
i saw your pistol and was intrested in bying but dealer told me it is booked and now i got you are the lucky one who bought it beside one other exellent make mark23 by hk. Dealer said i am sorry both are reserved to one gentleman and can not be sold. Congratulation on this above exellent pair.

noumanzaidi
12-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Glockcholic bro congratulations for purchasing this beauty...

Moeen
12-10-2010, 09:32 PM
@Glockcholic - bhai, someone called me up a while back and asked me some questions and then posed the following question which you and I need to sit down and experiment with.... ;) :)
- if the Sig X6 shoots .5" groups at 25 meters and the CZ75TS(a much much lower quality craftsmanship pistol) shoots 1.5" groups at 25 meters. And the Sig X6 shooter is average in marksmanship and the CZ shooter is expert in marksmanship. Who will shoot the better groups? The guy with the X6 or the guy with the CZ??
Feel free to laugh at my question but whatever happens Plz don't get upset.... LOLs.

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 09:32 PM
@Salman_Ahmed, Sure brother will take lots of pix, once its in my hands. :)

@Sensei, Thanks brother. Really appreciate. :D

ACHILLES
12-10-2010, 09:40 PM
@glockoholic
Mubarik ho app ko. Nice gun.

ACHILLES
12-10-2010, 09:42 PM
@Moeen
Mubarik app ko CZ. I think you have got a nice gun. Would you explain that Sig x6 is for bullseye type of shooting or practical.

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 09:50 PM
@Moeen Bhai,

Not only CZ but any other avarage gun with avarage marksmanship in the hands of expert shooter will outclass X-Six or other quality craftsmanship gun and can shoot 1" group at 25 meters.

Point being if you drive Merc or Corolla, its the pleasure of drive not the milage you get.

Thanks for sharing the question. Lets join next week to shoot out both the beauties. It's been a while since I heard the sweet sound of Plates being falling (Tan Tan Tan).

Zaheer
12-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Congrats Glockcoholic BRO !

Silent killerr
12-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Congrats

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 10:02 PM
@300 WIN,

Thanks you brother. You seems fimiliar brother. :) For Mark 23 Shsssssssssssss, it's anotrher surprise. :)

Moeen
12-10-2010, 10:04 PM
@Glockcohlic - Thanks for the appropriate reply. Very well put.
P.S. I am trying to call you but your phone is off??

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 10:12 PM
@Skeeter60,

Thank you very much brother. No doubt X-Six is an ultimate delight for the shooters. But day you posted CZ Tactical Sport and I also got some info about the CZECHMATE and Champion either one of these are on the wish list. :)

I would love to get hold of either one of these CZ beauties and would like to have the pleasure of shooting these fine new entrant as the leading range gun options in our market. Looking forward to it.

Aquarius
12-10-2010, 10:22 PM
CZECHMATE will be hitting the market in next shipment Inshallah.. package includes three extra magazines as well.. :)

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 10:29 PM
@Glockcohlic - Thanks for the appropriate reply. Very well put.
P.S. I am trying to call you but your phone is off??

Gona call u.

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 10:31 PM
CZECHMATE will be hitting the market in next shipment Inshallah.. package includes three extra magazines as well.. :)

Thanks for the info brother. Looking forward to it. :)

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 10:34 PM
@glockoholic
Mubarik ho app ko. Nice gun.

Thank you very much brother.

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 10:37 PM
@numanzaidi,
@Zaheer,
Sillent killer,

Thank you brothers.

Aquarius
12-10-2010, 10:50 PM

You are welcome Glockcohlic brother.. thats what I have heard from the dealer.. the next shipment will also contain CZ 75B Compact and CZ Dan Wesson 1911.. :)

Avais
12-10-2010, 10:54 PM
My heartiest congratulations brother for the great hunt. No doubt your choice is second to none.

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 10:58 PM

You are welcome Glockcohlic brother.. thats what I have heard from the dealer.. the next shipment will also contain CZ 75B Compact and CZ Dan Wesson 1911.. :)

Aquairus brother you are our Data Bank. Wow all the goodies (including CZ Dan Wesson 1911) are on their way to our market, that's great. :) Thanks bro.

@Avais,

Thanks you very much Avais bhai. Hope you are in good health?

Avais
12-10-2010, 11:02 PM
:lol: Wel i was in good health :D Now feeling temprature for X-SIX

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 11:06 PM
:) :) :)

Don't worry X-SIX is gona visit U soon. :cool:

Avais
12-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Waiting anxiously :)

Crazy Shooter
13-10-2010, 12:37 AM
@Glockcohlic

Markhaan Markhaan ;) Beautiful handgun brother

Dr Zakir
13-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Congratulation On excellent purchase .

Abbas
13-10-2010, 02:07 AM
Awesome ! Congratulations !

mhrehman
13-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Congrats bro, it is indeed an excellent weapon to shoot, a friend of mine owns one and had the opportunity to shoot it a few times, amazing gun indeed. Congrats once again bro.

AK47
13-10-2010, 08:57 AM
@Glockholic............Bro, keep rocking, the tide is just right! ;)

Awesome weapon, I can see a Sig "completeness" mission beginning, now that the G line is getting fuller, thicker, longer! ;)

Silent killerr
13-10-2010, 11:16 AM
@Glockholic, Bro you purchased it through Website? if yes, then what is the procedure for delivery?

Glockcohlic
13-10-2010, 02:11 PM
@Crazy Shooter,
@Dr. Zakir,
@Abbas
@mhrehman

Thanks brothers.

@Silent Killer, no way brother, we can't place an order through web. Would have loved it but no we can't. :)

Glockcohlic
13-10-2010, 02:15 PM
@Glockholic............Bro, keep rocking, the tide is just right! ;)

Awesome weapon, I can see a Sig "completeness" mission beginning, now that the G line is getting fuller, thicker, longer! ;)

Thanks brother. Let see how Sig mission will go but U have missed the HK mission in one of the previous posts. Its still a surprise. :)

Silent killerr
13-10-2010, 02:55 PM
@Crazy Shooter,
@Dr. Zakir,
@Abbas
@mhrehman

Thanks brothers.

@Silent Killer, no way brother, we can't place an order through web. Would have loved it but no we can't. :)
Thanks for reply. Will you please share the price and Dealer/shop with us?

s.cheema
13-10-2010, 02:58 PM
congrats

Tomahawk
13-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Glockcohlic bro, congratulations on excellent purchase.

Mian-50
14-10-2010, 01:36 AM
http://s2.postimage.org/lzNtJ.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/17slp9tr8/)

This is what SIG X-6 does even in beginner's hands.
My son has shot this one abroad very recently.

Glockcohlic
14-10-2010, 09:08 AM
@s.cheema,
@Tomahawk

Thanks Bros.

@Mian 50,

Nice grouping by the beginner. :)

AK47
14-10-2010, 09:20 AM
@Mian-50 Sb.............That's one nice grouping above by your son, Sir, wonderful, Mashallah! :)

@Glockholic bro.............Congrats once again, same grouping expected from you at 50 ft! ;) :lol:

And I'm sure you can! :)

Happy shooting! :)

Skeeter60
14-10-2010, 12:24 PM
http://s2.postimage.org/lzNtJ.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/17slp9tr8/)

This is what SIG X-6 does even in beginner's hands.
My son has shot this one abroad very recently.

Like Father like Son. Masha Allah, he is a future champion in the making

Glockcohlic
14-10-2010, 03:34 PM
@Mian-50 Sb.............That's one nice grouping above by your son, Sir, wonderful, Mashallah! :)

@Glockholic bro.............Congrats once again, same grouping expected from you at 50 ft! ;) :lol:

AK47 Bro. :cool: Just join us along and will have shoting fun from 25meters. I am not that good shooter bro, will have fun on the paper and plates. :)

Thanks again bro.

AK47
14-10-2010, 05:25 PM

AK47 Bro. :cool: Just join us along and will have shoting fun from 25meters. I am not that good shooter bro, will have fun on the paper and plates. :)

Thanks again bro.

Oh sure bro, whensoever you feel like, winter is my favorite season, for anything.

As for being a shooter or not, I'm sure there'll be quite some surprises for me! ;)

Yet, I personally, only practice now and then, that too at CQB ranges, that means 20-30 ft. Though I intend to make 50 ft or 25m my standard from now on, after a bit more practice from above range.

Last time I had some fun from 20-30 ft, it went like this, lolz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOLt3Abhz-o&feature=mfu_in_order

They say "Nasha bottle mein hota, tou naachti bottle" :lol:

Check out this bottle, all 5 shots from a PT 145, from some 20-30 ft. First shot a hit also, but camera and gun shot simultaneously, so hard to see first shot, though that's the one that made it fall to the ground first. Enjoy! :)

Glockcohlic
14-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Oh sure bro, whensoever you feel like, winter is my favorite season, for anything.

As for being a shooter or not, I'm sure there'll be quite some surprises for me! ;)

Yet, I personally, only practice now and then, that too at CQB ranges, that means 20-30 ft. Though I intend to make 50 ft or 25m my standard from now on, after a bit more practice from above range.

Last time I had some fun from 20-30 ft, it went like this, lolz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOLt3Abhz-o&feature=mfu_in_order

They say "Nasha bottle mein hota, tou naachti bottle" :lol:

Check out this bottle, all 5 shots from a PT 145, from some 20-30 ft. First shot a hit also, but camera and gun shot simultaneously, so hard to see first shot, though that's the one that made it fall to the ground first. Enjoy! :)

Bro. for CQB 20 to 30 ft pratice/drill is quite fine. And range sessions uptp 50 to 80 ft (15-25 mtrs) will bring more fun in to it.

Regarding video, PT 145 doing great, it would have been more fun if the bottle was Up right or hanging position and some one else shooting the video.

But But..... the bottle was dancing on the first 2 shots. Which means ............ :)

Mian-50
14-10-2010, 08:02 PM
AoA,

Skeeter60 sahib,
Ak47 Sahib,
Glockcohlic Sahib,

Many thanks for kind compliments.Alhamdolilla he has done good, but I must confess I wasn't even near to
that type of grouping at 40-years of my life either.Later things started to get better.

MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL MUSLIM CHILDREN WITH ''IMAN" AND GIVE PARENTS LIKE US OPPORTUNITIES
TO MAKE THEM GOOD HUMAN BEINGS,AND GOOD SPORTS PERSONS.

AK47
14-10-2010, 11:06 PM
@Mian-50 Sb..........You're welcome Sir, and it's adorable that you put him into it early, I intend the same, but still a couple of years to go. :)

Glockcohlic wrote:

But But..... the bottle was dancing on the first 2 shots. Which means ............

Which means a double shot was enough! ;)

And hanging was intended, just couldn't find anything to do it with at the spot. Btw, that would have been real "hang over"! ;)
:lol:

Glockcohlic
14-10-2010, 11:47 PM
AK47 wrote:
Btw, that would have been real "hang over"!

Or a Belly D....... :D

On a serious note, you can have custom made wooden Target Stand, I have one made for me and it's great for outdoor fun. :)

AK47
15-10-2010, 08:43 AM
@Glockcohlic................Thanks bro, anytime you're back, do post a pic of that wooden board, I'm sure it's as good looking as your Glocks! ;)

Btw, kind of "stealth" of this thread, but what is the "thickness" of the wood?? :rolleyes:

Regards.

Glockcohlic
15-10-2010, 12:29 PM
@AK47,

The wood used in the stand is of 2" X 2" and the the size of the stand is 5ft X 2ft. No fancey thing just plain wood, after all its gona be "fired" upon. :)

No pic with me right now but I have tried to skecth the stand for you. hope it will help. In the sketch, ist stand is for Paper target (5ft X 2ft) and u can paste/tape or staple the page on the stand. The 2nd stand is for hanging taget.

http://s3.postimage.org/tnq1S.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/1nn1g63no/)

AK47
15-10-2010, 01:17 PM
@Glockcohlic...............Bro thanks! That was really nice of you, taking the time out to illustrate the whole thing. Appreciated! :)

Shall do something about it, though I'd desire a hanging feature in the first stand, with kind of side-ward, folding extensions to the top sides, I think, a two-in-one kind of thing. Workable perhaps. :)

Glockcohlic
15-10-2010, 04:37 PM
AK47 Brother, this was just to give you an idea. For a portable target stand my suggestion will be to use PVC pipes with T ot L or Elbow-Side joints.

Just for reference see below link. The top end bar can also be sed for hanging targets. But again its up to ur choice and design as per your requirement and ease of use/portabality.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2009/02/build-a-simple-portable-pvc-target-stand/

http://s4.postimage.org/v9lGJ.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/1r8wwoe3o/)

colt 1911
01-12-2010, 09:12 PM
that is one hell of a handgun

BaderJanjua
04-12-2010, 12:23 PM
happy shooting