PDA

View Full Version : Review of CZ 75 Tactial Sports by Skeeter60

Abbas
10-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Salams,

Here is picture and target of Skeeter60's Tactical Sports, the gun itself is fabulous and in his hands it simply does wonders.

Looking forward for his complete review.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/AbbasMalik/TS2.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/AbbasMalik/TS1.jpg

ACHILLES
10-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Great shooting sir. Long awaited pics.

Rasal.Saleh
11-10-2010, 12:03 AM
And They say
"Happiness is 5 shots and one hole"

(Extract from the signature of Our member Tareen.)

WOW now that is one hell of a group.
I dont have words except,
AWSOME shooting Sir.

Regards

Ilyas
11-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Tactical Sport is without any doubt, the most beautiful handgun of the various models of CZ
that we recently saw. Besides performance, it also has got some killer looks.

ACHILLES
11-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Ilyas bro you should do something with 97. :lol: ;)

Ilyas
11-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Like what???? You mean if I don't like it... ?Come on Bro, its a wonderful gun in my opinion
and I just love it. No doubt the TS looks more beautiful and is good for range, the 97B is a
totally different option with its own utility. It is like comparing an Orange to an apple ;)

Slayerjatt
11-10-2010, 02:26 AM
now that's a beauty and such an accurate piece in the master hands of skeeter sb can really do wonders. would love to see some more pics.

AK47
11-10-2010, 03:12 AM
Great piece there, Congrats to Skeeter Sahib, would for sure like to see more pics. :P

Chief, could you highlight the functional/technical differences between this model and the traditional CZ-75B! :rolleyes:

Abbas
11-10-2010, 03:25 AM
@Ak47 I'd love to but this is Skeeter sahib thread, will let him answer all the questions relating to his new crush :)

mhrehman
11-10-2010, 05:22 AM
wow now those are some close grouped shots.

Ilyas bhai, asked you to do a little favour about price and availability of a few things, still waiting for a response. :) help would be highly appreciated.

Aquarius
11-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Great gun and excellent shooting.. :)

Glockcohlic
11-10-2010, 01:55 PM
CZ TS has made it's way to our market as a Nice Range/Target gun. The quality, realibality and performance has set the mark and now we can have a nice range/target gun in a good price range.

Skeeter60
11-10-2010, 03:03 PM
CZ Tactical Sport

This gun is primarily designed for IPSC and speed and practical shooting matches.
It has a barrel length of 5.4 inches, it has very good match type sights which can be drift adjusted for windage. The elevation can be changed by changing the front sight if the point of impact needs to be lowered (Needs a gunsmith who knows what he is doing) If the point of impact has to be raised then carefully filling the front sight a little at a time will do it.
This type of sight is fool proof and adjustable sights on match guns of 9mm or bigger calibers sometimes fail because of heavy and sustained use of full power rounds.
The trigger is Single Action only and set at under 1000 grammes, it is adjustable for back lash and free play and to some extent the weight of pull and sear engagement, one screw is visible on the trigger and the other is visible after removing the slide.
It is extremely accurate; how ever I am taking some time to become fully used to the trigger which is light and very good; it has some creep but I hope it goes away with use other wise I will try to polish some trigger parts which is a job only for those who know what is to be done. The trigger parts are case hardened and under the hard skin these are soft; therefore only polishing with a stone or a 1000 grit paper with oil on it should be used.
I do not consider it a carry gun, because of its Size, Weight and light Trigger; how ever for Match Shooting it is wonderful.

Syed Adeel
11-10-2010, 03:18 PM
@ Skeeter 60..... Respected Sir Masha ALLAH! Great shots sir. Are the grips wooden? Secondly, pls mention price and yes what was the distance from which you fired at the target?

@ Abbas sahib..... Thanks for revealing a nice gun sir!

Dr Hanif Malik
11-10-2010, 07:26 PM
nice pistol and great shooting :) ,

Mangloo Ramzani
11-10-2010, 07:33 PM
@ Skeeter60:

Sir congrats on your new purchase! And also, loved your brief but to the point review! :)

Denovo87
11-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Congrats Skeeter Sir, don't know much about the pistol but love the way target is chewed... target photo compelling me to post something similar even have to punch it with a screw driver ;)

MIdreesTaj
11-10-2010, 08:01 PM
The pistol is great and so is the shooters expertise on the chart... but the best part is Skeeter sahib's review which I found is very much balanced unbiased and accurate.

Great review Sir! Now I know what CZ 75 Tactical is all about... a great gun amongst a handful of its category.

A.Abbas
12-10-2010, 01:32 AM
@Skeeter 60,
Congratulation sir.

Skeeter60
12-10-2010, 12:57 PM
ABBAS please comment on the TS I look forward to your practical in puts on the pistol.
MREHMAN,AQUARIUS,GLOCKOHOLIC,SYEDADEEL,HANIFMALIK, MANGLOORAMZANI,DENOVO,MIDREESTAJ and AABBAS sahibs, thank you very much.
Now some of the questions, the range was 15m, shooting with both hands without support standing. The number of rounds fired were 15 or 20 I am not sure. Yes the grip is wooden and extensively checkered. The pistol needs zeroing as it is shooting about an inch low and about 2 inches right. I will zeroe it after the trigger is made free of creep. Best regards for all.

coolbox18
12-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Skeeter sb,
Congratulations on this tremendous purchase. We look forward to similar target pics after you have 'un-creeped'/polished the trigger and zeroed this weapon. And a little more eye candy before all that work wouldnt hurt though :)

Skeeter60
12-10-2010, 02:07 PM
CZ Tactical Sports
Thank you ACHILLESE,ILYAS,RASAL.SALEH,SLAYERJATT,AK47 and COOLBOX sahibs I am encouraged and makes me feel younger and happier with a new toy every so often

Salman_Ahmed
12-10-2010, 02:23 PM
that is incredibly impressive shooting Sir,

Congratulations on ur new toy:)

Regards

Skeeter60
12-10-2010, 02:34 PM
SALMAN_AHMAD
Thank you

Topak
12-10-2010, 03:06 PM
what accurate both pistol and shooter are, lovely.

Moeen
12-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Salam All,
Congratulations Skeeter60 on a fine purchase. I am looking forward to shooting my CZ75TS. Very nice shooting. Below are the two pics of my CZ.

http://s1.postimage.org/iY0uS.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/12heslmkk/)

http://s1.postimage.org/iY5u9.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/12hi3obk4/)

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 05:59 PM
@Moeen,

Moeen Bhai, one fine and great range gun. Woud love to handle this beauty on the range Inshahalah.

Mubbbbbbbbbbbbbbarik.

Moeen
12-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Salam All,
@Glockcohlic - bro, the trigger is now even lighter due to the link-hole variation for the trigger bar AND the main trigger pin. Meaning the trigger is now LIGHTER THAN my custom Glock and the Beretta 92 Combat!!!! Its very very very very light and smooth.

Aquarius
12-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Congratulations Moeen Bhai on your new beauty... :)

Gilani
12-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Congrats Skeeter60 Sir, and what a group. Any one of us would dream to shoot like that. Many congrats again on this excellent purchase. In my personal view, not many guns in the world can match a CZ in performance. It's an all time great handgun and in expert hands like your's, it becomes something very very special. :)

Congrats to Moeen bhai also. Very nice aluminum grips, BTW :)

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 07:26 PM
@Moeen

Nice job done bro. I can imagine now that "the Plates are just fallin, fallin and fallin. :)

I think the Beretta, Sigs, HK and Glock has got a serious contender. :)

Skeeter60
12-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Congratulations MOEEN Bhai,
I am jealous ! where did you lay your hands on the beautiful blue aluminum grips? these make the pistol somewhat more comfortable to grip.
I am waiting to see your report on it.
Enjoy the lovely guns accuracy

Ilyas
12-10-2010, 09:12 PM
@Glockcohlic & Moeen Bhai... Great shopping Bros! Congrats to both of you and looking forward to the
range review of both the guns.

noumanzaidi
12-10-2010, 09:19 PM
congratulations Skeeter60 on this fabulous purchase.... :)

Moeen
12-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Salam All,
Thank you all for the compliments.
@Skeeter 60- Sir, these are aluminum grips, fully adj. aluminum trigger, and base pads, magwell housing AND best of all the LPA full adjustable sights are all original CZ accessories. And yes, the grips are more comfy due to a thinner grab along with the grit tape which keeps the grip firm. I too am awaiting the checkmate, have already booked one for me... although the only difference between the two is a compensator (which we still have yet to find out works with 9mm minor or only works with 9mm Major loads) and the C-more sights. Otherwise I now have everything that comes on the Checkmate.

Glockcohlic
12-10-2010, 11:09 PM
@Glockcohlic & Moeen Bhai... Great shopping Bros! Congrats to both of you and looking forward to the
range review of both the guns.

Thanks Ilyas Bahi.

Avais
12-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Skeeter60 and Moeen brothers: Great shooting and beautiful gun respectively. Congratulations.

Crazy Shooter
12-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Skeeter 60 Sir very nice and beautiful handgun Mashah Allah and its worths more when its in your hands Moeen brother Congrats

javed354
13-10-2010, 02:36 AM
My comments are nothing because Sir Sakeeter60 is the godfather of shooting arts. He know which bullet after being fired will go where and how. Therefore, we are lucky to have him. May he live long to teach secrets of trade to the FORTUNATE among us .............

@ Moeen Bro, Congrats.

Mian-50
13-10-2010, 03:25 AM
Javed354 Sahib,Very well said brother,

Myself and many other would wish the same for SKEETER60 SAHIB,congratulations on your new
purchase and excellent shooting.

Sometimes back,I saw a video of an American GUNSMITH using INDIA stone and a JIG which allows
any master gunsmith to do PRECISION polishing job on SEAR surface.(FINE TUNNING TRIGGERS)

Are those being replicated here by our local GUNSMITHS OR NOT?.

Skeeter60
13-10-2010, 10:20 AM
ILYAS, NOUMANZAIDI, AVAIS, CRAZY SHOOTER, JAVED 354, MIAN 50, Sahibs, thank you very much I appreciate your comments.Moeen sahab the compensater is good with any caliber it only comes into play once the bullet leaves the barrel, the gases instead of following the bullet are dissipated upwards and angled slightly backwards, it reduces Felt Recoil by almost 80 % or so (guestimate) and the pistol does not flip upwards. The down side is the blast is horrible and shooting a gun with a Comp without hearing protection
is an experience one never forgets.

Skeeter60
13-10-2010, 10:57 AM
@Moeen
Brother I found on Brian Enos (an IPSC Champion many times over) Forum that the CZ Tac Sport with slightly warm 9x19 (not+P ) loads makes it to the Major with a Power Factor of 200 due to its longer barrel, very short leade or free bore without showing any pressure signs.
Now that we have the toys and more coming it is time to play the IPSC game, Dr Inam, Gilani, Aftab Khan, Abbas, and some other friends are getting these also so we can have a competition once a month at Isbd,Lhr and Peshawer

Anthrax
13-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Congratulations Skeeter sb for this amazing beauty! I see the CZ fever is going viral these days and rightfully so! :D

The gun resembles the Canik55 Piranha alot, I'm surprised! :|

Oh and awesome shooting there janab, that's one fine 'Crater' you've created on the target! ;) Congrats once again!

Skeeter60
13-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Congratulations Skeeter sb for this amazing beauty! I see the CZ fever is going viral these days and rightfully so! :D

Oh and awesome shooting there janab, that's one fine 'Crater' you've created on the target! ;) Congrats once again!
The Canik is a clone of the CZ like dozens of other clones of CZ being made from Israel,to Italy,to US and UK and seria and China. The only gun copied nearly by all major manufacturers.

bbiillaall
13-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Lovely gun and great shootinh sir.

Moeen
13-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Salam All,
@Mian 50 - Sir, you are very right about the stones, matter of fact, I have these stones which I purchased over 20 years ago and still use them on anything I want running smoothly. The polishing takes hours and is a very labor intensive task keeping in mind that when polishing one must take care NOT to change the angle cut of the sear/hammer release.

@Skeeter 60 - Boss, for IPSC, count me in as I have not done this match in a lonng time and am looking forward to it.

hammads
14-10-2010, 01:32 PM

:rolleyes: That's a sin you did there boy. Hurt the gentleman who bought 'the' original thing.

Canik55 is a clone of CZ75. Oh wait! you already knew that. Then why the surprise?

Check this out http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416585&page=1

:rolleyes:

Anthrax
14-10-2010, 03:52 PM

:rolleyes: That's a sin you did there boy. Hurt the gentleman who bought 'the' original thing.

Canik55 is a clone of CZ75. Oh wait! you already knew that. Then why the surprise?

Check this out http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416585&page=1

:rolleyes:

Yes I already knew that, 'Boy', My surprise was because I always thought the Piranha looked like the CZ97 but surprised to see how much similar things are between the TS and Piranha.

Syed Adeel
14-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Moeen sahib congrats!

Vik
19-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Sir Skeeter
Is this pistol a range/competitive gun for all pistols users. Or still some criteria apply.

Vik
20-11-2010, 01:46 PM
thread bumped up for review

colt 1911
01-12-2010, 08:51 PM
its a mouth watering piece!!