PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTING HOLSTERS & ACCESORIES thru couriers

Zaheer
06-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Today I was searching the net and came across to "Up Lula Magazine Loader" which is for sale at Amazon also for 35 $.Do they ship these things to our country,Is this OK with Pakistan Customs,Are there any high custom charges on these ? Is there any issue if I buy anything online like holster or laser or scope from Turkey or USA and import it thru courier companies ?

assad ahmad nawab
06-10-2010, 03:38 PM
yas u can import or order these stuff, if they deliver to Pakistan. there is no prob with customs, actually they charge delivery charges.

Zaheer
06-10-2010, 03:41 PM
The issue is not there,My main concern is Pakistan Customs,Do they allow importing these ?

mhrehman
06-10-2010, 03:46 PM
yes they do

assad ahmad nawab
06-10-2010, 03:47 PM
they dont say anything for holsters like stuff, many of the members have orderd holsters , they can further guide u on this post.
u can also get imported holsters at tayyably at a cost of r.s 5000, like unclemike's holsters and many others.

Zaheer
06-10-2010, 03:49 PM
I have seen very nice holsters from a turkish company which some one imported few days back when I was in Dubai without any question from UAE customs.He told me that he bought the holsters from

http://www.akarholster.com/

But I want to import a magazine loader

assad ahmad nawab
06-10-2010, 03:53 PM
brother u can get a magazine loader from karachi, import that stuff that u cant get here

Zaheer
06-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Thats great ! Can you tell me about availability and price ?

assad ahmad nawab
06-10-2010, 04:00 PM
which stuff?

Zaheer
06-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Sir jee Magazine loader for the 9MM.Whats its price in Karachi market ?

assad ahmad nawab
06-10-2010, 04:03 PM
brother around 3500 , anyways i'll go at luckystar today in about 1 hour, i'll conform the prices for u, an i'll let u know by today inshallah

Denovo87
06-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Zaheer bro, there is nothing very clear n vivid in custom regulations about the stuff you are asking for.
I have been doing lot of online shopping for these accessories and there is no clear rule, most of the shipments reached me without any problem but couple of them got caught by the customs (and these were of cleaning rods, brushes & ammo boxes) getting them released cost me more than their C&F value.

My suggestion would be not to use any courier for import (as both of my held shipments were being handled by courier), try USPS Express in case you are buying from US, or any service that our TNT (which is Pakistan Post Office actually) handles in Pakistan in case its other country than US you are importing form.

Zaheer
06-10-2010, 04:08 PM
If I use any courier company I will use DHL ;) (At DHL every second counts)

Denovo87
06-10-2010, 04:15 PM
If I use any courier company I will use DHL ;) (At DHL every second counts)

Yeh DHL is our official courier but in case they messed your shipment at airport you will be informed about it and they will get off the case very next SECOND ;) leaving all the mess for you to handle :) my personal experience bro as both shipments I had problem with were being handled one each by UPS & DHL.

Zaheer
06-10-2010, 04:17 PM
;)

fahadleghari
06-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Dear pakgunners,

i am posting a reply after a long time as i am not a frequent internet user.
actually i was also looking for such accessories like Hogue rubber grips for 92fs and holsters.
i have contacted Mr. Ahsan at PARA but they have stopped importing these rubber grips since last few months.
i am in great need of a rubber grip for my 92fs. moreover i would appreciate if some brother tells me about the high capacity magazine i.e. 30rounds for beretta 92fs.

expecting from pakgunners.

Number Edited: Kindly do not post phone numbers on the forum.

perazzi
26-10-2010, 11:32 AM
U can check Bakshellahie Lahore

Naveed_pk
26-10-2010, 01:43 PM
@ Fahad leghari rubber grips are available at Baksh Ellahi basement contact their Akram gunsmith or shoaib gunsmith .. And second you can get from Qadri traders neela gumbad :)

aj
04-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Naveed bro, can you give me baksh ellahi and qadri traders phone numbers. I am from Khi and I looked everywhere for these grips, but couldn't find them. I will tell a friend in Lahore to pick it up for me.

francolino
23-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Zaheer bro, there is nothing very clear n vivid in custom regulations about the stuff you are asking for.
I have been doing lot of online shopping for these accessories and there is no clear rule, most of the shipments reached me without any problem but couple of them got caught by the customs (and these were of cleaning rods, brushes & ammo boxes) getting them released cost me more than their C&F value.

My suggestion would be not to use any courier for import (as both of my held shipments were being handled by courier), try USPS Express in case you are buying from US, or any service that our TNT (which is Pakistan Post Office actually) handles in Pakistan in case its other country than US you are importing form.

@Denovo, great info. Please share your thoughts about importing certain accessories from USA cabelas.com. Allowed type accessories only like one or two duck calls, one mojo, a dozen decoys, a small tent etc. I'm considering Fedex, but you recommended USPS ? Whats your suggestions at most economical and secure way to import these outdoor gear items for my personal use. Looking fwd to your great input again.

Denovo87
23-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Francolino bro, I never used any service than courier and cabelas charge flat rate for courier that is 45% of your fob value. I find it convenient as I daily can see how much my package traveled ;) and it always is delivered at my office.
Other option that is USPS is economical (as is about 25% of the fob value) and shipment lands in Pakistan Post Office's customs so you can make it more economical if you can deal with Pakistan Post's custom directly, I hope you understand what I mean :) you always can call me for the details.

Dr Hanif Malik
23-12-2010, 07:53 PM
@francolino sir one year back faisal maiken bought dozen mallard sleeping and medium size,from cabla,just in 2.6k,now cost may be around 3k is much good i seen those decoys while hunting on river,fedex is authenticated coy more guidens can be taken from maken.

francolino
23-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Dr.Hanif & Denovo ... thanks a bunch. I'll get back for details surely.

wizjini
27-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Everybody ASALAM-u-ALAIKUM

From where in khi can I buy , .30 cal magazine loader & holsters

Zaheer
27-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Any Shop at Lucky Star Saddar you can get these easily.

wizjini
27-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Thank You very much ZAHEER bhai