PDA

View Full Version : Need a skeet machine / thrower from lahore

zuhair_ali20
06-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey, am looking for a skeet machine. want the cheapest to start and experiment with. i checked the market and all i came accross was one for 16000/- which is expensive.
please help where i can find a cheap one. also could not find skeets, local or others. please guide where i can find em in lahore. would appriciate if i could get a contact number for the dealer aswell.

Naveed_pk
06-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Zuhair , Chk Baksh Ellahi .. They have Skeet thrower machine of Hoppes in 8 k .. :)

francolino
06-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Zuhair , Chk Baksh Ellahi .. They have Skeet thrower machine of Hoppes in 8 k .. :)
Yes this one by Hoppe's is good. Instals on spare tyre and can be fixed into the ground as well. Have used it. Try to bargain. We got one last year at good rate aft bargaining ...for about Rs5500.

zuhair_ali20
06-10-2010, 06:46 PM
thanx guys, any more suggestions also welcome :)

Abbas
06-10-2010, 08:24 PM
The Hoppes machine is just a makeshift arrangement, you'll find it difficult to use. I would prefer a person throwing skeets rather than it.

zuhair_ali20
06-10-2010, 08:35 PM
abbas bhai, then wat do u recommend. Actually ive stoped hunting birds, the guilt kils me, im a animal lover, especialy birds. Just hunt wild bores nw. Bt love flying shots so skeet is wat is left. Plz advice an alternative or a gud skeet machine.

francolino
07-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Skeet throwing machines are at Sadiq Plaza Mall Lahore and a guy Maroof deals in that with other stuff too. We have got one Hoppe's type from there and installed at a friend's farmhouse ...its working great for last two years. Only thing is that you have to have a separate person to load and throw clays. Thats the best and most economicat buy according to me...for personal (as practice or hobby) use. If you are in Lahore bro i can give you his contact.

zuhair_ali20
07-10-2010, 11:44 AM
thanx francolino,
Appriciate your responce. Ya im in lahore, if you have his contact no. can you please share it with me. Also where do u get your skeets from?

Abbas
07-10-2010, 12:50 PM
The same person francolino gave the reference of also has skeets.

francolino
07-10-2010, 03:33 PM
thanx francolino,
Appriciate your responce. Ya im in lahore, if you have his contact no. can you please share it with me. Also where do u get your skeets from?
Welcome Zuhair. No prob. Maroof's # is: 042-36370320. He is Ustad Akram mistri's son as you might know of him too. This guy had lots of imported orange skeets but later they were all sold. Now maybe he has new stock. I bought local skeets from somebody too ...will check whether he is still making em. Price difference in them was quite a lot though. Imported Rs15. Local Rs5-7 approx.

Dr Hanif Malik
07-10-2010, 06:23 PM
sialvi sahab from sargodha has also local made price was under 4k,he may help :)

zuhair_ali20
07-10-2010, 06:35 PM
thank u francolino and abbas bhai :)

Naveed_pk
07-10-2010, 06:43 PM
@Zuhair saw some skeet thrower machines today at Malik Sons Neela gumbad .. Plz chk that shop also :)

zuhair_ali20
07-10-2010, 06:48 PM
@ naveed, did check em out, they said they are american and the cheapest was priced at 16000/-. but ill check on my next visit. thanx

Abbas
07-10-2010, 07:00 PM
He is Ustad Akram mistri's son as you might know of him too.

Very interesting, I did not know that, I thought he used to be the main guy behind Majeed and Sons.

ANK
08-10-2010, 02:24 PM
I agree with Abbas bhai that a person throwing skeets would be a much better option than a skeet thrower

francolino
08-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Usually clay discs i.e. skeets are short always. But I found the number of the person whom I purchased local made black color skeets. Number is 03426776667. You may purchase from there. 2 years back i got them at Rs.7 per skeet in black color. Now they are selling Rs10 per skeet original orange color as against imported ones at Sadiq Plaza (Maruf) which are over Rs17 per skeet ...they have been found to break too due to transport from overseas.

zuhair_ali20
08-10-2010, 02:40 PM
thanx, i think the locals will do for now :)

zuhair_ali20
08-10-2010, 05:37 PM
btw francolino, ur guy didnt have skeets. going searching lahore for skeets tommorow now, if anyone has a clue please tell me. also got the skeet machine for 7000 from maruf, thanx mate :)

francolino
08-10-2010, 09:56 PM
btw francolino, ur guy didnt have skeets. going searching lahore for skeets tommorow now, if anyone has a clue please tell me. also got the skeet machine for 7000 from maruf, thanx mate :)
Try the mobile I gave. That one is not Maruf's. Its of the party with local skeet manufac...i bought from them aft Maruf had a stock out and market didn't have them either.

francolino
08-10-2010, 10:08 PM
You can ask/buy local made orange skeets here ... 03426776667.

francolino
10-10-2010, 05:29 PM
I agree with Abbas bhai that a person throwing skeets would be a much better option than a skeet thrower
I wouldn't agree with it though. Skeet thrower is much better. At least a good quality thrower can be controlled to throw any angle any height any speed repeatedly at varying distances. Can you do it with hand repeatedly for firing two boxes in one quick session? Main thing is to find a good quality imported skeet thrower ...but ...this is not intended to give you practice for competitive clay shooting. I've competed in provincial and club level skeet shooting compet ...won few too ...but main point of a skeet thrower is to let you practice for gamebirds or improve fluid gun swing and remove errors with head lifting etc. It cannot be compared to the real computerised thing at prof ranges. I even know of people who have copied these compact throwers locally at a cost of Rs2500 and have been using them with friends on their lands for five years plus.

zuhair_ali20
10-10-2010, 11:57 PM
heyy, thanx farcolino for the contacts. btw yesterday and today i used local made THUUTHI"S, clay, in the skeet machine. they worked just fine. costed for 3 rs a piece and easily available. :)

Rasal.Saleh
10-10-2010, 11:59 PM
If you dont mind zuhair could you please edit your first post and compile all the price availliabillity info there,
It would make life a lot easier for everybody sifting through the posts.

Regards

zeehaider82
11-10-2010, 12:05 AM
You cant go to web www.huntingmasters.com (http://www.huntingmasters.com) and mail. They are selling the local made 7500 including the delivery charges.

Dr Hanif Malik
11-10-2010, 06:26 AM
@zuhair ali,brother tell the place and availabilty of local made clay or thutti :)

Tiger Roars
28-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Hey, am looking for a skeet machine. want the cheapest to start and experiment with. i checked the market and all i came accross was one for 16000/- which is expensive.
please help where i can find a cheap one. also could not find skeets, local or others. please guide where i can find em in lahore. would appriciate if i could get a contact number for the dealer aswell.

Dear you can get best Skeet Thrower Machine from HuntingMasters.com just drop a mailat hunting_mastetrs@yahoo.com or at info@huntingmasters.com.
Price is 50% less than market.

Fire+
22-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi, guys I am new in Lahore shifted from Khi, I got the skeet shooting automatic machine imported from UK it automatically changes the three directions, although it is still in khi bcz I yet to find a good place to use this machine and the source to buy imported skeets bcz local skeet’s struggle on this machine local skeets broke immediately ASA machine hammer troughs it.

I will appreciate suggestions