PDA

View Full Version : Rifle with Scope included

AAHunter
23-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Is there any Rifle available in the market of Pakistan with which Scope in included.
I mean to say that the Scope comes with the Rifle from the Company.
As I heard from someone that some of the Savage rifles come with the Scope in it.
Mention & Discuss about the Rifles that you know with which Scope is included.
Also mention about the Price of those Rifles.

assad ahmad nawab
23-09-2010, 01:27 AM
brother many rifles come with scope, yesterday i saw gammo delta with tesco scope i think.

s.cheema
23-09-2010, 01:57 PM
i think that after market scopes are better than factory ones

SHOTGUNNER
01-10-2010, 06:40 PM
sir i would suggest you to buy the scop separate.because company fited scop doesn,t come with a good quality as for i know.

bigbore
02-10-2010, 09:34 AM
sir i would suggest you to buy the scop separate.because company fited scop doesn,t come with a good quality as for i know.

i would advice the same, usually the scopes which come in a package gun are low quality because the companies usually spend 1/10 of the original price to buy scope (ex, if a gun is worth $500, then the scopes will be around $50)
my first rifle was a package gun, it was equipped with a low quality scope but it worked out fine but if you want accuracy then spend a little more on the optics.
Savage offers good package guns, 111FXCP, very accurate, also thompson center, marlin also offers good deal and stay away from Remington 770 its garbage.