PDA

View Full Version : Paki G.R Mustaq TT .30 cal

Anaglyphical
22-09-2010, 08:10 PM
hi friends for a while i have been hearing quite alot about the G.R Mushtaq local TT. I wondered if any members have a hands on experience with it. I would certainly gone with a CF 98 but unfortunately my budget constraints dont allow me to do so. I just want a pistol so i can carry it to my lands and i dont worry about the resale price as within a six months i will be in a position to throw it away and buy something nice. A dealer here told me that G.R Mushtaq has two models the one the was manufactured first has discontunied and the new one is crap. the prices respectively NIB are Rs 16k and Rs 9500

Crazy Shooter
22-09-2010, 08:25 PM
hi friends for a while i have been hearing quite alot about the G.R Mushtaq local TT. I wondered if any members have a hands on experience with it. I would certainly gone with a CF 98 but unfortunately my budget constraints dont allow me to do so. I just want a pistol so i can carry it to my lands and i dont worry about the resale price as within a six months i will be in a position to throw it away and buy something nice. A dealer here told me that G.R Mushtaq has two models the one the was manufactured first has discontunied and the new one is crap. the prices respectively NIB are Rs 16k and Rs 9500

Brother if you want a low budget handgun thn I suggest to get a used chinese tokarev instead of getting desi though desi sometimes work really good I dnt know about the ones you are talking about but if you want a handgun in 8k range thn you must go for Hunter 14 shot its a beautiful local handgun I have ever seen in market and its reliable too :)

Ahmad
22-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Gr Mushtaq pistols are quite decent regarding the local pistols. two of my friends have these pistols & they are working fine but they are shoot occasionally. this pistol retail for Rs. 7500/ in our city.

M.Hasan12
22-09-2010, 10:43 PM
hi, it would be great if u can look for some old chinese pistol. it will come within this range. i bought a new one for myself however dealer says it is a old stock and is not available in the market anymore. According to the dealer chinese versions were of much better quality before as compared to the ones available now.

Anaglyphical
22-09-2010, 11:38 PM
@Crazyshooter: thanks once again for the post bro. I m really very obliged to you for your prompt replies and interest. i will somehow manage to gather a dough of around 17K. i will look for Hunter in the market here i will see if we happen to make a match then i will go for it. however i would also be following ur suggestion of going for a used norinco but to be honest the dealers here in hyd really suck.

Best Regards

Anaglyphical
22-09-2010, 11:41 PM
@Ahmed: yes bro i have a alot about gr mushtaq and maybe the ones you are referring to are the new models of it. i have also heard the old models are superior in quality as compared to new ones.

Best Regards

wasifali89
25-09-2010, 11:19 PM
a made to order gun from darra costs 8k from the one i made mine......... just posted the pictures in cafe 30 bore

faisal balouch
26-09-2010, 07:30 PM
anaglyphical bro new lot had just arived at saiffudin g sons and i had also purchased 5 pieces for my farmers they are working excellent i had paid 7500 per piece i also visited sind armoury but he was asking 10000 per piece.

tokrev33
14-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Brother about a year ago i went to lucky star in search of GR mushtaq, dealer told me that GR mushtaq is now Peshawar Arms i bought it for 8.5K (Dual Tone) so far i have fired 75 double star pakistani bullets plus about 30 Chinese bulltes with no Jams , FTF or FTEs. after firing more than 100 bullets the barrel condition is excellent, its aims is also quite well.

tokrev33
14-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Brother please keep away from Hunter pistol. it is a crap believe me a friend of mine bought it for 9K and he is still sorry for his purchase.

Enigmatic Desires
18-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Does GR Mustaq put his trade mark on his guns?
How would one know if the weapon he is buying a GR or not

tokrev33
26-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Dear Enigmatic Now GR Mushtaq is Peshawar Arms. There is a tag in Pistol box stating that GR mushtaq is now Peshawar, dealer also told me that.