PDA

View Full Version : Buying airguns online ?

dnkhan
19-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Hmm .. so i was just wondering the other day, there are some really nice airguns which can be bought online.
Is there any sort of import duties or custom on airguns import ?
I mean to say if i a buy an airgun online, I only pay the total cost and shipping charges ya,
Is there any sort of tax and custom on them too ?
and if there is , how much is it ?
if u don't have the full info about it , where can i actually find online how much do i actually pay in custom and tax ?

Ur replies will be much appreciated :D

Thank u :P

s.cheema
19-09-2010, 06:21 PM
yes duties have to be paid. i am not sure about what %age the expert members can tell you but nothing can be imported without duty and customs charges

PUNJTANI5
19-09-2010, 07:42 PM
buy gun online and get ripped off

i have done that and paid for it and my gun got lost in mail
actually did not come out of air port
some customs guy misplaced it or _______________________

and no compensations too as the gun was not insured ?????????????????????????????

i still cant figure it out

dnkhan
19-09-2010, 10:44 PM
buy gun online and get ripped off

i have done that and paid for it and my gun got lost in mail
actually did not come out of air port
some customs guy misplaced it or _______________________

and no compensations too as the gun was not insured ?????????????????????????????

i still cant figure it out

hmm fair enuff, buh how bout the custom and other duties ? any idea how much we pay on the custom?

and how bout if i get the gun insured ? mayb that will work ;) what u say

Dr Zakir
19-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Kindly check also if they require some permission or import permit

dnkhan
19-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Kindly check also if they require some permission or import permit

haan, gud point Zakir bhai
so does anybody know about that too ? :/

Rotorcrafts
19-09-2010, 11:53 PM
Airguns and their accessories are in the banned item list of import. You need to have a NOC from the ministry of commerce for the import of such item.

dnkhan
20-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Airguns and their accessories are in the banned item list of import. You need to have a NOC from the ministry of commerce for the import of such item.

:( realli ? how did u find out that :|

Rotorcrafts
20-09-2010, 12:07 AM

:( realli ? how did u find out that :|

The Hard way...!!!!! :( :( :o

jagga
20-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Since you mention that you wish to import the air rifle into Pakistan, keep in mind that the Pakistani government has restrictions on the import of air rifles, as is noted by the government in the information contained within the link below. Specifically, page 32 of that document states that air rifles may only be imported "by Pakistan Sports Boards, Provincial Sports Boards, National Rifle Association, Rifle
Associations of armed forces and recognized or specialized sporting clubs, subject to the procedure to be notified by the Federal Government."

right click the link below and select "save target as" look at page 32

http://pakistan-embassy.org/forms/Import%20Policy%20Order%202009-10.pdf

"King Of Kings"
20-09-2010, 01:27 AM
i dnt know about importing but bringing air gun personally from some countries is not banned if you are coming with an air gun from abroad there is no problem, may be somebody will disturb you on pakistan airport but from other side there is no problem.
i personally brought one air gun from dubai but no body disturb me they just checked the gun and asked me to pack it in the luggage thats it

regards,

dnkhan
20-09-2010, 11:09 AM
i dnt know about importing but bringing air gun personally from some countries is not banned if you are coming with an air gun from abroad there is no problem, may be somebody will disturb you on pakistan airport but from other side there is no problem.
i personally brought one air gun from dubai but no body disturb me they just checked the gun and asked me to pack it in the luggage thats it

regards,

thanks mate :D

rover
20-09-2010, 03:08 PM

regards,
same experience!
dnt know abt duties etc