PDA

View Full Version : MOI (All Pakistan) Arms Licenses

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Abbas
24-01-2009, 01:43 AM
This topic is for all MOI license discussions.

Firepower!
17-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Please feel free to discuss everything you need to about the MOI issued arms licenses.

Please ONLY discuss MOI licenses and not Provincial or Home Sec. Quota systems as there should be another thread for that.

As of today the NPB are still closed. Cost is, however, 13000 per license through an agent when they open. They are issued for 5 years, after which you have to renew your license.

Card licenses are not being issued at this time.

PB are open and the word is that the government is going to stop issuing PBs indefinitely, except in special circumstances.

Documents required for a license:
2 Pictures
CNIC Copy
Filled out form

To verify a license you can do either of the following:
Call MOI and follow procedures as directed, or
Go to you local police station and speak to SHO. He can send in a request to MOI for varification, upon reply he will stamp the license book.

How to get 144 permit:
Go to your local DCO office file an application requesting a permit for 144. With the application you have to attach copies of the licenses that you wish to carry. The permit will be license specific. Please note that this is not easy process and you have to convince DCO/DC that you have a pressing need to carry in 144.

Glocky
17-03-2009, 02:04 PM
How do you get ammo limit increased on a MOI Licence and whats the maximum limit allowed. The max i have seen is 1000 rounds

Connector
17-03-2009, 02:07 PM
How do you get ammo limit increased on a MOI Licence and whats the maximum limit allowed. The max i have seen is 1000 rounds
You can even have it stamped as UNLIMITED

Firepower!
17-03-2009, 02:47 PM
I have 1000 on all my licenses. A few with UNLIMITED as well.

Bullseye
17-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is MOI?

Glocky
17-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Ministry of Interior (MOI)

Ka_Khan
17-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Glocky's question is not answered.HOW TO INCREASE the ammo limit on license.
FP also if possible gather all posts about MOI scattered around different threads and paste it here.

Firepower!
20-03-2009, 01:52 PM
kaKhan you should gather MOI posts and put them here. I agree. Good idea.

Someone should also scan relavent pages of lic here for info

Abbas
20-03-2009, 02:37 PM
The License threads have grown so much that it's next to impossible to merge the relevant info. Please only ask MOI (All Pakistan) license questions in this thread.

I have renamed both threads to Provincial and All Pakistan for easy of use in the future.

Sohail Waheed
25-03-2009, 02:41 PM
I have a query regarding MOI licence. I have an MOI licence for my pistol. I want to confirm that can i carry my pistol while on travelling with just MOI licence as a proof? or should i have some special permit or some other document needed???

Firepower!
25-03-2009, 03:01 PM
You can keep the weapon in car while travelling with your MOI license.

MOI NPB licenses are still closed.

AK47
25-03-2009, 11:03 PM
FP what do you mean, can you only keep it in the car?

Parabellum
25-03-2009, 11:10 PM
What FP is saying is that you cannot carry the weapon on your person, as in a belt holster or a shoulder rig etc. it can be in your car as your car is i believe the term is "movable property" Please correct me if i am wrong.

AK47
25-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Another thread is running, initiated by conceal carry, with same questions. Some are saying permit is needed to carry your gun, some are saying permit is only needed under section 144. Confusing. Somebody come forth and clear this plz. In my opinion a licence is issued for sports/protection. How can you stay protected when your gun is in the car? I think you can keep your gun with you on a MOI licence, wherever you go, as long as it is kept concealed. This however would and should exclude banks, high security offices, etc. The licence was issued to you, not to your car! And you need more protection outside your car, than inside. This would mean take your gun out of your closet and put it in the car, and same way back! Why not then leave it in the closet, few would dare to attack you inside your premises while walking towards your car!

Osam
25-03-2009, 11:55 PM
It is really simple, you need a special permit to carry when 144 is imposed and when it isnt in effect you dont need one.

Ka_Khan
26-03-2009, 12:38 AM
AK 47 is right....license is the only thing you need to carry your weapon....inside or outside your car...exhibition is not allowed.Permit only needed when 144 is imposed.
If you could not carry your weapon even with the license then whats it for?

Gangster
27-03-2009, 10:17 AM
FP,

I have the following queries regarding the MOI license, would appreciate your advise and guidance.

> What is the current rate for a MOI NPB license?
> Could you suggest a (genuine) dealer in Karachi for processing a MOI NPB license
> What is MOI issuing at the moment, a book or a card? (I was told that they will be issung card from now on)
> When will they be starting to issue new license? (as fresh applications are on hold as long as i know)

Regards.

Moin
27-03-2009, 10:33 AM
gangster please wait because NBP is still not open

Connector
27-03-2009, 01:01 PM
FP,

I have the following queries regarding the MOI license, would appreciate your advise and guidance.

> What is the current rate for a MOI NPB license?
> Could you suggest a (genuine) dealer in Karachi for processing a MOI NPB license
> What is MOI issuing at the moment, a book or a card? (I was told that they will be issung card from now on)
> When will they be starting to issue new license? (as fresh applications are on hold as long as i know)

Regards.
In khi they charge between 18 to 20 k.In lhe around 15 k.Dnt kno about other cities.Its a book and initial validity is for 5 years.you can contact DAAD in khi 03219236777.I cn pm you a lhe no aswell.it takes around 6 to 8 weeks.

Firepower!
27-03-2009, 01:15 PM
If anyone wants license made through PakGuns. The fee is 13,000. For details contact Abbas since he does the screening at his sole discretion.

Gangster
27-03-2009, 03:40 PM
@ Connector,

Yes that i know tht is why i inquired as to who was charging 13K. Well i know DAAD and am a customer of his, though he charge a lil premium as compared to others but i do not mind giving that for a weapon. But for the license i would like to have it on the lower side.

@ FP,

Would appreciate if you could respond to the last two queries. Also i am interested in having it at the said fees.

Thank you both for the response.
Regards.

Khilji
27-03-2009, 07:01 PM
can i carry my pistol in car in karachi is it ban for transportating ? bcoz police stoped my cousin in snap checking and find the pistol in the car and took him to ps they told himthat its banned to carry pistol in the car also.

Acciprone
27-03-2009, 09:44 PM
@khilji...i assume he was carrying a license with him...also was he transporting the weapon or had it by his side

Daudpota
27-03-2009, 10:35 PM
When was that? The ban is supposed to have been lifted. Someone please get some info here.

Ka_Khan
27-03-2009, 10:45 PM
It must be during sec 144 or the gun without the license....If not these 2 cases then....what police did was illegal ! We should know our rights.

Nabeel
27-03-2009, 10:49 PM
@fp sir moi lifted the ban from all pak licenses ?

Khilji
28-03-2009, 11:14 AM
yes i would like to know our rights, so that police cant do illegal things with us , as far as my cousin concern he was shifting his pistol from his office to his home his pistol is licenced, police set him free after a phone call form his friend

Khilji
28-03-2009, 11:18 AM
is 144 imposed in karachi for tranporting weapon?
but i think moi book does not require 144 permit to concel carry does it require, i am new to it there must be some bylaws am not aware of it every citizen must be aware of it .

Taurus
28-03-2009, 02:19 PM
while carrying in the car it should be hidden but last week they snap checked me and they checked my weapon they said u need a carry permit for it from home minister ...while carrying in the car i recommend all members of karachi to get a carry permit (144)...we know our rights but these cops just disturbs us for no reason

Khilji
28-03-2009, 03:12 PM
is hmd issuing special permit to carry can any1 let us know

Firepower!
28-03-2009, 04:22 PM
the ban should be lifted soon

Firepower!
30-03-2009, 11:51 PM
NPB are OPEN

I wont be entertaining any requests except ONE TIME deal that must come through Abbas.

Monis
30-03-2009, 11:57 PM
isb licence are open?

Firepower!
31-03-2009, 12:06 AM
yes sir

Monis
31-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Thanks Fp. good news for all pakguns member i was waiting for my new licence for a new gun

Ka_Khan
31-03-2009, 01:00 AM
@FP....What are the dealers charging??? for Npb.

AK47
31-03-2009, 01:28 AM
@FP.... Thanks for NPB info. But how about P.B? These were open while NPB was closed. Are they still open?

Gangster
31-03-2009, 09:46 AM
@ FP,

Thanks for the info!

@ Ka Khan,

Connector has responded to this query in this same thread.

MAH
31-03-2009, 10:01 AM
To update....As I mentioned I had applied for a NPB license in Islamabad through the Grand Crook aka Haji Amin and Co. I gave him 13k on 26 Dec 2008 for the same. Yesterday I visted him, and he told me that the DN had been issued and money paid in NBP against the DN on 21 March 2009. Further he told me that I should expect the license by the 07 April. Once the license is received, I understand (after the weapon purchase) that it had to be registered with the DC office - one can decide to do on your own or Haji Amin can do this at a cost of Rs 500.

I will update the members once I actually get the license book in my hand.

Gangster
31-03-2009, 10:09 AM
@ FP could U please advise if the MOI has started issuing the license to fresh application, also in what form (book or a card)?

Regards.

Intrepid
31-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Man card licenses 've been stopped, only book is being issued!

Gangster
31-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Thanks and have they actually started issuing books or only the applications are being accepted?

Striker1
31-03-2009, 03:39 PM
My dealer just called! Old (back logged ) Licenses expected to be released on the 6, 7th and 8th of April.

Firepower!
31-03-2009, 04:01 PM
KaKhan, you have to check their price with your local dealer. I dont know.

AK47, I think PB are still open.

Gangster, I think I have answered your question. Please read the thread.

MAH, I am sorry you have to go through the Chor of Islamabad.

Balazona
31-03-2009, 04:10 PM
lol.Chor of Islamabad means Haji Amin and Co.

Firepower!
31-03-2009, 04:27 PM
NOTICE
Please note that PakGuns will not assist any member in any license application procedure(s).

For Lahore members: PARA is the recommended by Abbas.
For ISB/RWP members: United Arms (Haji Fazal Karim) is recommend by me.

Disclaimer
PakGuns is not endorsing the aforementioned dealers. We are simply recommending them based upon our past experiences. PakGuns will not be responsible for any loss. Every member should do his own due diligence before handing money over to anyone. Every member or guest of site, going to the aforementioned members based upon our recomendation DEEMS to hold us and PakGuns NOT responsible.

Thank you.

Striker1
31-03-2009, 04:54 PM
PB Lic issuance is definately On. Mine is in process as well and have received an aknowledgement letter from the concerned dept.

Abbas
31-03-2009, 05:00 PM
NOTICE
Please note that PakGuns will not assist any member in any license application procedure(s).

Disclaimer
PakGuns is not endorsing the aforementioned dealers. We are simply recommending them based upon our past experiences. PakGuns will not be responsible for any loss. Every member should do his own due diligence before handing money over to anyone. Every member or guest of site, going to the aforementioned members based upon our recomendation DEEMS to hold us and PakGuns NOT responsible.

Thank you.

+1. We will not be assisting or accepting applications from anyone. Interested people can contact the two dealers listed above. Last time we checked the cost was 15 K for MOI and 10 K for provincial. We have dealt with these dealers and found them to be reliable however please do your own due diligence.

Contact details for both can be found in the Dealer Review section.

Abbas
02-04-2009, 12:46 AM
All licenses are Open ! Provincial and MOI, PB as well NPB.

Can anyone from Karachi recommend a good dealer for our Karachi members to get their licenses made from ? We can send some senior member there to negotiate with him and get around 15 K or less price.

Taurus
02-04-2009, 01:00 AM
my dealer is a very nice guy abbas i'll talk with him but if u can confirm me how much license then mayb i'll negotiate and talk ...well he made my cousins license and some of my friends license for 15 k and he speaks truth and shown me the proofs all..he showed me demand note as well...

Abbas
02-04-2009, 01:31 AM
That's great Taurus, talk to him on PakGuns behalf and let him know if he gives our members a good price we'll send more people his way.

Moin
02-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Karachi arms do offer on licenses but as the experience of shariq regarding bullets we need to be careful. if any one has experience with tayabally or famous arms please let forum know

Taurus
02-04-2009, 02:51 PM
well i had alot of experiences with my dealer he is a nice guy and trust able person but still waiting how much ppl would be online for making the licenses well i'll talk to him on behalf of pakguns and abt bullets i get chinese bullets from him for 37 and will talk abt bulk but i heard from many sources that prices of bullets can come down further and my dealer said it can be because china is going to open their exports for pakistan lets c...

Abbas
02-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I think which ever dealer we recommend for Karachi should not be a one time bulk thing. The understanding should be that if the dealer gives a good price to Karachi members then we'll keep on sending people his way. It would be difficult for you guys to arrange a bulk buy of licenses.

Taurus
02-04-2009, 03:09 PM
ok abbas i'll talk to him and let u know abt this too not bulk one

Mobilinker
02-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Most Recent Updates regarding MOI Lice:

1- For all those who deposited fee ( were issues demand darft earlier) are directed to deposit documents after registering with a Dealer and DCO till 8-April-09.
2- For all such persons, Duration for issuance of Green copies is 3-Months.
3- NPB are not opened (will take 2-weeks to be opened).
4- PB are open.
5- Issuance of new NPB will not open till investigations are complete by FIA on Arms Section MOI.
6- Rehman Malik, currently leading MOI is showing no interest towards Arms Section, hence performance of Arms Section is too slow.
7- Be aware of any dealer who challanges you to make your NPB in even month. Any change, latest updates will be shared as my own 3-copies of NPB are pending @ MOI.
8- In any case, demand origional Papers from your dealer (Demand Draft,Bank Reciept,DCO Letter) and have copies of each. You may need them in future. As soon any one recieves demand draft, verify it from MOI before depositing Bank fee.

Sourece: Section Officer (Arms Section) MOI Islamabad.

Taurus
02-04-2009, 03:34 PM
I just called my dealer he said he cant give me the exact price of MOI licenses coz they are still closed still now and mobilinker +1 i also got the same news from my dealer he said it will open on 10 th of April or 15th

Osam
02-04-2009, 04:33 PM
I would also propose Shangai arms to be a good one for licenses in khi. But the same thing as Taurus 24/7 that they are currently not quoting prices and licenses are still closed according to my info also.

Ka_Khan
02-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Lot of confusion guys.....Open... not open....open...not open...
Mobilinker nice job with the source.
Be very very careful...dealers could get u the fake ones!any idea how much they charge for a fake one?

Abbas
02-04-2009, 08:06 PM
I expected Firepower! to update this thread that's why I didn't reply in time. Anyway the official word is that new NBP applications are still closed, only the backlog of already submitted applications is being cleared. P.B applications and licenses are open.

Mobilinker has summed it up nicely.

Glxspk
02-04-2009, 10:26 PM
NOTICE

Disclaimer

Thank you.

+1. We will not be assisting or accepting applications from anyone. Interested people can contact the two dealers listed above. Last time we checked the cost was 15 K for MOI and 10 K for provincial. We have dealt with these dealers and found them to be reliable however please do your own due diligence.

I would only & strictly recommend DAAD. I will talk to Hannan or just call/visit him and mention my name. He will give you a good deal.

Firepower!
03-04-2009, 03:25 AM
applications submitted in December 19 2008 dates are being issued copies with extensions to register with national bank. All books made are put in back log pile since ministry is moving forward very slowly. This is the only way new license are being made. They are going on dec 19's main register at MOI.

Striker1
03-04-2009, 10:18 AM
My dealer just called! Old (back logged ) Licenses expected to be released on the 6, 7th and 8th of April.

The "BACKLOG" meaning all Licenses in process prior to Dec 25th 2008

Osam
04-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Its in the tayaballi line opposite to al-haris arms.

Drmaqeel
05-04-2009, 06:53 PM
@ Firepower "For ISB/RWP members: United Arms (Haji Fazal Karim) is recommend by me" as i am in Karachi is it possible that i send the required documents to him through my younger brother residing at RWP. and give your reference?? any specific person to meet there and what he will charge for MOI license. I need two pistol and one for shotgun.

Firepower!
05-04-2009, 08:15 PM
ok.
Haji Fazal Karim

Drmaqeel
05-04-2009, 09:46 PM
@ firepower can you assist me in getting PB License??? Its a request.

Monis
08-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Any new information of NPB licence reopen

Taurus
08-04-2009, 01:52 AM
no news yet

Firepower!
08-04-2009, 02:07 AM
DrmAqeel
Please contact Abbas. I dont make anyone's license as stated above, however, if you ask Abbas its his discretion.

Striker1
08-04-2009, 07:07 AM

The "BACKLOG" meaning all Licenses in process prior to Dec 25th 2008

Still no news on the backlog / old ones!

Ghuncha
08-04-2009, 09:03 AM
i suggest admin to make this thread sticky in its section, as this is the most basic and frequently asked question.

Gangster
08-04-2009, 09:52 AM
well good advice since most of us are concerned about this...

Moin
08-04-2009, 10:26 AM
my agent has informed the same info let see what happens

asaeed
08-04-2009, 12:24 PM
AOA. New on the site. i wanted to ask about the MOI license form there are 2 things
1. The exemption from payment. who are eligible for this?
2. I have 2 licenses of previous weapons. is it neccessary to mention them cuz they were made from NWFP (mardan and peshawar, one does not have my photo on it) will they be objectionable ? and they are not renewed from 2007.
Note: I have found this site very informative and to the point. very nicely done.

Bluff
08-04-2009, 01:41 PM
@Fire Power & @abbas no body mentioned "how to extend the No of ammonition on MOI license"
:)

Firepower!
08-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Application to the MOI arms section is required for the increae in ammo. It is their discretionay decision.

Khalidsh
08-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Abbas, I think that its useless to discuss on the NBP licenses as someone has to go to secretariat and confirm the status. I have a friend in Min. of Commerce and he checked with the MOI personally. They told him that it would take another 1 to 2 weeks. PB are open till now and they are taking the application but only with the resommendations from Parliamentarians are being entertained on urgent basis.
As regards license in Sindh, the top shops in KHI i.e. tayabally and AHT told me 18K and 20K for handgun and 15k for Shotgun. I have a prior experience with one of them that my license took something around 2 months and that was also very tiresome as had to call them again and again.

NOTICE

Disclaimer

Thank you.

asaeed
09-04-2009, 10:40 AM
AOA. New on the site. i wanted to ask about the MOI license form there are 2 things
1. The exemption from payment. who are eligible for this?
2. I have 2 licenses of previous weapons. is it neccessary to mention them cuz they were made from NWFP (mardan and peshawar, one does not have my photo on it) will they be objectionable ? and they are not renewed from 2007.
Note: I have found this site very informative and to the point. very nicely done.

asaeed
09-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Also there is a field named weapon number do i need to fill it out? and if yes what weapon number i need to put in? cuz i dont have the weapon by now???

Bluff
09-04-2009, 11:47 AM
@Asaeed
1. Exemptions are given only to provincial and federal Govt employees, cabinet members, MNA,MPA and senetors.
2. if u have federal license then it is necessry to mention otherwise not.(its formality)
3. Field name " Weapon number" has to be fillied by the Gun Dealer. (With Dealer`s Stamp ) ..

Regards

More over you can call Ministry of interior for further details (they dont have enough information on the form or over their website. u can get their phone number on their website.

Bluff
09-04-2009, 11:48 AM
the link is http://www.interior.gov.pk/\

asaeed
09-04-2009, 12:19 PM
the link is http://www.interior.gov.pk/\

Thank you very much. about the weapon dealer. does this mean that when i fill in the form i need to have it stamped by a dealer. or can i have the license issued first and then later on buy the weapon?

Bluff
09-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Na brother dont fill this field while filling the form. let me tell u the complete procedure.
1. fill the form (without filling the "weapon number" field).
2. submit the application.
3. u ll get demand note of rs 5000 from Ministry.
4. take that demand note to arms dealer ( he ll fill the weapon number field ) take this form to DCO office, then national bank(deposit 5000rs ). (with in six months of receiving of demand note) .
5. Resubmit that demand note to ministry. (with in six months of receiving of demand note)
6. they ll give u a slip (token number) mentioning date on which u can get u copy of license.
7. go on mentioned date to MOI for the collection of u r copy of license.
8. take that copy to DCO office again for record enterence (with in one month of receiving of license) .
9. then take that copy to national bank again for record enterence. (with in one month of receiving of license) .

asaeed
09-04-2009, 12:51 PM
thats great info. one point still confuses me. do i have to(necessary) buy the weapon from the dealer where i get the demand note stamped? or is it just for the record?
and this seems a long procedure. i am a federal employee (i heard that exemption is not in place now) so i dont think i will need to pay ??

Abbas
09-04-2009, 01:02 PM
+1 to Bluff. I think the demand note for Rs. 5000 is for provincal and Rs. 7500 for Interior and while the offical procedure is pretty much how Bluff has described it, it usually ends up by giving an Id copy, two picutres and a filled out application form to the dealer along with around 15 k and picking up your license from him in a month (provided licenses are open).

As far as the weapon number, I've never entered any weapon number on any application. All licenses come blank and a six month grace period is given to purchase and enter a firearm on it. The "Weapon number" column is for special cases where a weapon is being given as a gift and requires a license to make it legal. Btw you can sell that weapon the very same day and get another one registered on that same license. Most of us have kept at least 4/5 different weapons on the same license as we buy something use it, get tired of it and change it for something else.

Bluff
09-04-2009, 01:07 PM
another option is u can get a weapon number from dealer and emborce it on weapon more over u can get the fee exemption but the procedure is
1. show them the proof that you are federal govt employee( employment number, personal number on ur pay slip form AGPR )
2. the Arms license apllication form generated through u dept.

asaeed
10-04-2009, 09:29 AM
Thanks , indeed valuable info. it means the license can be issued without the involvement of the dealer but within 6 months i have to get the weapon number?

Bluff
10-04-2009, 12:59 PM
@ saeed bro.... remember ..... either u have to have a contact in MOI or you have to give the some exrta money ..... warna yeh 6 months 6 saal bhi hoo saktey hain ...
i always go for the the 1st option.

Regards

Firepower!
10-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Congrats to Abbas and OHQ on their PB licenses!

Abbas
10-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Thanks ! and a +10 to FP for making things extremely easy for us.

OHQ
11-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Thanks ! and a +10 to FP for making things extremely easy for us.

I really have no words. Thank you FP and Thank you Abbas Bhai and will also like to Thank Pak Guns for bringing us together, making this all happen.

Acciprone
11-04-2009, 12:14 AM
congratulation on the licences but what are you u guys getting now on them ...

Nabeel
11-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Congrats :)

Ka_Khan
11-04-2009, 12:27 AM
Congradulations guys and specially Omer...it was your dream to have an AK !!

OHQ
11-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Dream come true for me. Thank you Guys :)

Taurus
11-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Congratulations OHQ,Fp and Abbas for their licenses so wat r u guys getting

OHQ
11-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Ak-47

Firepower!
11-04-2009, 01:09 AM
I am really glad for you guys!

Glxspk
11-04-2009, 02:58 AM
@Fire Power & @abbas no body mentioned "how to extend the No of ammonition on MOI license"
:)

Its usually takes 3-5k to get the limit extended to 500 which i reckon would you sufficient.

Glxspk
11-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Btw my dealer just dropped by my house and dropped in 3 new PBs :P

Tomorrow I go shopping to LHR. :P

Bhatti
14-04-2009, 01:19 AM
Salam brothers i m new at this site and i want to know something, my father has a licence issued by sindh govt in 1976 and extended to whole pakistan by home ministry. my problem is it is not renewed since 1985. is it possible to renew it now and wats the procedure.

Ka_Khan
14-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Yes it could be renewed.Karachi members will help you.

Bluff
14-04-2009, 09:53 AM
@Bhatti
technically the license u have mentioned is Considered cancel, however u can write an application to DCO rawalpindi or Ministry of Interior regarding the renewal of the said arms license, giving them the "POSITIVE/ VALID" resaon whey it was not renewed. It is in his power to allow for validation or not.

Khalidsh
14-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Guys

Did any one contacted MOI lately. As my Arms dealer told me that they NPB All Pakistan from MOI are open. can anyone confirm it for me please.

Bluff
14-04-2009, 04:04 PM
jee bhai ........ Ur information is 110 % right.

Khalidsh
14-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Are they entertaining new application? or just finishing up the old pile?

AK47
14-04-2009, 04:09 PM
They are open, and have been so since many days, unofficially.

Moin
14-04-2009, 04:19 PM
yes, they are clearing the back log

Bluff
14-04-2009, 04:26 PM
cleaning the back log .... as well as fresh applications too

Khalidsh
14-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Can anyone let me know what is the value of demand note for multiple weapons of all Pkaistan MOI License

Bluff
14-04-2009, 04:34 PM
they dont issue license for multiple weapons. its for arms dealers i think (may be i am not sure)

Balazona
14-04-2009, 04:42 PM
MOI issues license for multiple weapons.and fee is according to the quantity of the weapons allowed.this kind of licenses have 2 or 3 weapons on it usually.

Sohail
14-04-2009, 05:18 PM
so next time we look forward to see PB stuff treveling with abbas:), congrats

regards

Bhatti
14-04-2009, 06:32 PM
thanx guys, one of the dealer in khi offered me that he can renew the licence at some other post office, without involvement of DCO or ministry. Is it possible or there is some sort of record in home deptt.

9mm Luger
14-04-2009, 08:20 PM
is MOI ALL PAKISTAN license open now? if yes which dealer do you recommend in karachi and what is he charging?

Taurus
14-04-2009, 08:22 PM
well i heard the same they are of back log new applications are not entertained yet

9mm Luger
14-04-2009, 08:22 PM
is MOI ALL PAKISTAN license open now? if yes which dealer do you recommend in karachi and what is he charging?

Monis
14-04-2009, 11:50 PM
I ask my dealer today MOI licence r still close may be reopen tomorrow 15 april

AK47
15-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Very conflicting reports. Open, not open, closed, opening, opening soon, closing...! What's going on, I don't need one at the moment, got two in the pipeline, but for those who need it, why don't you call up the DCO office or th MOI, instead of asking various dealers?

Ka_Khan
15-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Official stance is that it is close.But licenses are made through dealer with extra cost.

Taurus
15-04-2009, 11:17 AM
They are closed some dealers are making it through back dated not from now

asaeed
15-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Is triple 2 (222) NPB or PB?

HassaanAfzal
15-04-2009, 02:10 PM
@ asaeed

PB

Taurus
15-04-2009, 05:17 PM
not yet opened npb

Moin
16-04-2009, 09:52 AM
npb extended till april 28th latest from my agent

Acciprone
16-04-2009, 10:23 AM
From what i understand.. licences are being made but at extra consideration and those with special connections. AS for those going through Dealers the wait is endless.

TAREEN
16-04-2009, 11:29 AM
You are CORRECT. Thats what I want to say every time I read this thread. :)

Taurus
16-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Acciprone they are making it on back dates not on new 1 i confirmed it from my dealer and 1 from i made my licenses and if they do so u have only 1 and half month purchase time means 4 and half months back dated

Browning
16-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Hello all,

What is the procesure for a foreigner to get a weapon permit here in Pakistan?

Thank you,
Yazen

Osam
16-04-2009, 04:35 PM
How much are they charging for back dated licenses and how much time?

Taurus
16-04-2009, 04:36 PM
15000 i think dont remember the exact price

Monis
16-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Normal thay charge 18000

Abbas
16-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Hello all,

Thank you,
Yazen

Welcome to PakGuns Yazen, You can have your embassy write a letter to the MOI on your behalf requesting them to grant a license. Your passport will serve as your I.D.

Glxspk
16-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Hello all,

Thank you,
Yazen

Are you the Turkish guy that we at gunshops in Karachi & Peshawar jotting down prices on a note pad?

Acciprone
16-04-2009, 06:37 PM
hmmi dont mind getting a backdated licence.. i alredy have the weapon in mind ..

Enigmatic Desires
17-04-2009, 04:14 AM
My licence was made by Abbas Bhai his shop is opposite Haris and next to TNT arms. He charged me Rs.15000.. Time spent was around.. 8 weeks. And I received a call from the MOI to conform my particulars..

luckily my licence was made on the 15th of dec. Just made it!

How ever yesterday when I was doin the rounds of the arms market.. I found out that PB licenses are open.

But the dealers are charging a whopping 85,000

Would those licenses be hte real macoy. or would any unsuspecting buyer be lookin at at least 10 years in the slammer?

AK47
17-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Good question Enigmatic Desires! How does one verify the authencity of these licences, especially the costly PB ones. In some other thread, a member, I think mobilinker, mentioned how MOI people scan the documents of one person and then issue to another, and that even Police cannot doubt such papers on investigation! Well, if Police and LE agencies can be bluffed around with, we certainly can be fooled! Somebody plz come forth and advice members on how to verify the originality of our documents. Abbas Bhai, any comments, you too just recived a new PB licence?

Khalidsh
18-04-2009, 12:13 PM
NPB MOI licenses are still closed. The mole in the ministry informed me today that they might open it by the month end. He asked me to send him the forms and docs for the same. It seems that the licenses are about to open as otherwise he would not have asked me for the documents.

Osam
18-04-2009, 03:28 PM
MOI issues license for multiple weapons.and fee is according to the quantity of the weapons allowed.this kind of licenses have 2 or 3 weapons on it usually.
Can i make my present license valid for multiple weapons?

AK47
18-04-2009, 06:06 PM
In my opinion, no. And even, if yes, no use of getting involved in lengthy procedures, rather go for new licences for your additional weapons. You would have to pay equal dues, anyway, so no savings even! What then the need of it?

Balazona
18-04-2009, 06:25 PM
@Osam,i have no idea about it bro.
@AK47,The ppl who usually travel a lot or carry more than one weapon they prefer such licenses.

Ka_Khan
18-04-2009, 07:09 PM
I would like to have my 9mm and shot gun on a single license.Easy to carry 1 Copy.

Abbas
18-04-2009, 07:17 PM
I got one license made which allows two weapons but there is not much utility. I mean if I can carry two guns and ammo with me I will have the space for another license. :)

Btw two npb's also causes some confusion sometimes because on the license 100 bullets a year are usually stamped. If you buy for one weapon the dealer will stamp it. The bullets for the other weapon becomes a grey area as you've already bought the 100 bullets allowed. Technically and legally it's 100 per weapon but I've met a dealer or two who were ignorant and do create issues.

Best to have one weapon per license.

Moin
18-04-2009, 07:36 PM
april 28th is the new date given for npb open

Bhatti
18-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Abbas bhai, is there any dealer u recommend for new licence

Bhatti
18-04-2009, 07:40 PM
how much will he charge ur guidance is required.

Abbas
18-04-2009, 07:45 PM
For ISB/RWP members: United Arms (Haji Fazal Karim) is recommend by FP!.

I think 15k.

Bhatti
18-04-2009, 08:09 PM
thanx abbas bhai, as i am new in rawalpindi, so where is this shop n will he cooperate with me.

Abbas
18-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Look for dealer details in the dealer section. He will cooperate with you InshAllah. Tell them you are from PakGuns.

A word of advise though, currently licenses are closed and anyone who will get them made for you right now will do so backdated. What that means for you is that you will have less time to purchase a weapon. Normally you get 6 months, this way you will get 1 month perhaps.

Bhatti
18-04-2009, 08:27 PM
no problem i m ready to buy a gun i m interested in .22 rifle n my range is 25k what do u suggest.

Bhatti
18-04-2009, 08:30 PM
one more question abbas bhai i m a grade 17 govt servant, is there any benefits i can get like exemption in annual fee and wats the process.

ay_be_why
18-04-2009, 09:39 PM
got a question regarding licensing, i'm a registered engineer but not employed yet(higher studies..) . am i eligible for obtaining an arms license in any capacity? thanks

Glxspk
18-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Your are eligible for an arms license if you are 18 or above years old.

Naved Jan
19-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Hi There,

i applied for 9mm license from Islamabad and the guy charged me 10,000, i have recieved the letter also that payment has been deposited i dont know what that letter is called. so can anybody tell me except for 9mm for whcich NPB i can also also apply. further for the freinds who are in need of more than 100 bullets i recomend that when they make license they should go for card license not the copy as when you buy the bullets the dealer stamp on license but in card license there is no place to stamp so you can buy as much as you can.

AK47
19-04-2009, 12:12 AM
They don't stamp your copy. They normally only check your licence. First time entry of gun and ammo is stamped, cards will have to be renewed after 5 years, whereas copies can continue on with only a renewal stamp. Hence, copies are more practical, and there is even less chance of misplacing them.

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 12:39 AM
For Bhatti Sahib,
The procudure is to get the license initiated through your department in which you will require an official letter from your department stating your deails as well as a request to allow you a license withour fee.

A friend of mine (may Allah rest his soul in peace) also got his license converted to he government one. All he did and what he told me was that he got a license made as a private party and once he gotit he applied for the government exemption fee. As he is not alive I cannot give you more information but would suggest to contact your local DCO and he will help you a lot (Being a Govt. employee himself)

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 12:40 AM
I Karachi many dealers dont stamp you license specially if youhave got their stamp once. Dont know whats the procedure elsewhere

Saif
19-04-2009, 01:18 AM
I'll appreciate if someone can recommend a dealer in KHI for NPB license. In addition, please state how long deos it take to get the license. Thanks.

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Saif
I dont think anyone would recommend an agent. Its all about your interaction with the shop. You may check DAAD on Zamzama, as its comparatively new shop and the guy just want to sell his arms. So he will be helpfull. It may take from 2 weeks to a month.
The license with the fee and the speed money should not be more than 15k all in.

Saif
19-04-2009, 08:06 AM
Saif
I dont think anyone would recommend an agent. Its all about your interaction with the shop. You may check DAAD on Zamzama, as its comparatively new shop and the guy just want to sell his arms. So he will be helpfull. It may take from 2 weeks to a month.
The license with the fee and the speed money should not be more than 15k all in.

I noticed the avoidance to name the dealer. However, anyone sharing their good (and bad for that matter) experience with a dealer does not make them liable. After all, isn't what these forums are all about. Together we can make the good businesses flourish and pressure not-so-good ones to mend their ways.
Thanks for your tip, I'll check Daad out.

CougarMan
19-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Actually, if you buy from a good dealer, they almost always have their own agent who will take care of the license issues (prices vary). Especially in Karachi, they will not let you walk out of the shop with a weapon unless it is licensed.

Don't know what the situation is in Rawalpindi, but here you can get a Sindh license pretty quickly and it will cost between Rs. 10-15,000/- though a shop agent.

I would not go to an independent agent.

DAAD is a new shop geographically, but his brother has a shop in Lucky Star. So presumably they have their own agent who takes care of their licensing. I think that they have identified a market niche and placed them self accordingly...and are charging the highest prices possible for their goods. No fake stuff, but high prices if you want their goods without the hassle of going to saddar. Which is marketing after all!!!

Osam
19-04-2009, 01:42 PM
All sindh licenses available with dealers for 20k but in a week.

Abbas
19-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Like Balzy says: Holy Smokes ! 20 k for a Sindh license ?!

Taurus
19-04-2009, 02:05 PM
too expensive for a sindh license as per my knowledge sindh licenses are also closed ant those which are made are of quota's

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 02:20 PM
As per my knowledge from the Home department. The DCO has been stripped from his quota of the license, now home department is issuing the same on MPA, Minister's and Chief Secretary's quota. The local dealers will also confirm this.

Sohail Waheed
19-04-2009, 03:20 PM
I was quoted Rs 9500 for the Punjab liecense yesterday by a dealer.

Osam
19-04-2009, 03:40 PM
The sindh licenses are open from the home dept. They are being submitted at the dco but approval and process is done from the home dept. The quota ones are all cheap. This 20k one has no quota involved and not a day more then a week would be taken.

Enigmatic Desires
19-04-2009, 04:20 PM
yeah I read it in the papers.. The Home minister had allowed their submission at the DCO office. Ohterwise the HD itself would have been clogged with long lines of licence seeker..
However the approval still has to come from the HD

Bhatti
19-04-2009, 05:10 PM
guys i want to know something i have my fathers licence whose tax is not paid since 1985 and i want to keep that licence because its my father's. one of the dealer in khi offered me the renewal at some other post office without involvement of home ministry. Is it possible or he is trying to cheat me and is there any renewal record in home ministry?. waiting for guidance of respected members.

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Osam
I would really notlook towards the Sindh license in 20k, its not worth it man. You cross the border going to hub and your guns get illegal!

Is there a way to get these licenses to all Pakistan. I have seen a column for applying All Pakistan in the MOI form. Can amyone shed some light?

Abbas
19-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Btw all provincial licenses can be converted into All Pakistan later on by paying an extra fee. I don't know the details as all my licenses are MOI but this was the most common way of making all Pakistan licenses about a decade ago.

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 10:39 PM
The Sindh government stopped the Sindh Licenses getting all Pakistan over a revenue dispute with the federal government. This happened a couple of years back and now the Sindh licenses are for Sindh only.
Does anyone have a new information on this?

Acciprone
19-04-2009, 10:48 PM
i got my all sindh licence converted to all pakistan through a provincial sec source.. costed me 2000 its stamped verfired and entered at the DCO/post office about 1 yr back

Abbas
19-04-2009, 10:52 PM
The Sindh government stopped the Sindh Licenses getting all Pakistan over a revenue dispute with the federal government. This happened a couple of years back and now the Sindh licenses are for Sindh only.
Does anyone have a new information on this?

Please double check your information before sharing it in the forum, we don't want to misguide our members.

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Can you PM the number of your source as I also want one of my licenses converted into all Pakistan

Acciprone
19-04-2009, 11:03 PM
@khaldish.. r u asking for my source..

Jilanisial
19-04-2009, 11:05 PM
MOI has not started issueing new lisences

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Yes Acciprone
As I tried to get it all Pakistan a couple of months back and a guy at DCO office told me that its not possible now but he can get me a MOI license instead.
Even those people are into making MOI Licenses.

Bhatti
19-04-2009, 11:09 PM
guys i want to know something i have my fathers licence whose tax is not paid since 1985 and i want to keep that licence because its my father's. one of the dealer in khi offered me the renewal at some other post office without involvement of home ministry. Is it possible or he is trying to cheat me and is there any renewal record in home ministry?. waiting for guidance of respected members.

Acciprone
19-04-2009, 11:10 PM
@khalidish.. sorry went through a private source as a 1off thing.. c

Bhatti
19-04-2009, 11:14 PM
no one is replying on my thread :(

Abbas
19-04-2009, 11:20 PM
@Bhatti Be very careful as on provincial licenses all they do is put fake stamps on them and give them back to you. When you go to get them renewed next time you are in for a nasty surprise. I knew someone who had this done and the post office kept his license next time he went to get it renewed. That made the weapon illegal also.

I would advise you to go though proper channels, it might cost you more but it will be genuine. Firearms are not something that you want to take a risk on. If at some later point the same weapon is used in an act of self defense the police will ask for your license and if found fake renewed will cause a world of problems for you.

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Bhatti
According to my knowledge the license record has to me moved from one post office to another if you have to get it renewed. But I also know a person who gets licenses renewed for my some of my collegues without the need of any specific post office. He gets it done from the Sindh Secretariat Post Office. Although it sounds creepy to me as I always prefer to get it done myself with the post office near my home.

Khalidsh
19-04-2009, 11:34 PM
I would 100% agree wih Abbas for not going into this practce. Specially while the Sindh Govt is not issuing Stamps and the licenses are getting renewed on paper receipts from post Offices.
Best thing to do is to goto the DCO and he will get your matter reslved.

Bhatti
19-04-2009, 11:56 PM
thanx guys

Bhatti
20-04-2009, 12:01 AM
i m recently shifted from karachi to isd n i have all pakistan licence issued by balochistan govt n 9 mm pistol on it. what is the procedure to register in isd

Mitho
22-04-2009, 04:30 PM
r nbp licrnces open or are still closed

Khalidsh
22-04-2009, 04:48 PM
I am also waiting for a reply from some member who has personally contacted MOI. Last that I heard was they will be open in the last week of April

Bluff
22-04-2009, 04:51 PM
@Khalid bhai NPB are open

Khalidsh
22-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey thats a nice info. let me call my person in Islamabad and get mine processed before it gets closed

tarzen81
22-04-2009, 11:06 PM
my dealer is still insisting that nbp are still CLOSED. Abbas please update to clear this confusion.

Abbas
22-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Closed still. The day they open PakGuns will be in Celebration ! :cool:

tarzen81
22-04-2009, 11:39 PM
yeah very true...

Enigmatic Desires
23-04-2009, 01:24 AM
The dealers are all saying they licenses will open on the 28th.. Of this Month (Inshallah)

Taurus
23-04-2009, 01:42 AM
+1 Abbas

Khalidsh
23-04-2009, 09:57 AM
I spoke to the Comm Ministry in Isloo and the guy checked with MOI, they are still closed but if you have someone in the parliament then you can get it on quota!

Bluff
23-04-2009, 12:32 PM
@Abbas bhai ...i received 1nbp license for shotgun (i just wanted to purchase Luigui franchi black magic, which was for sale ) day before yesterday. n that was applied on 15 th

tarzen81
23-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Licences will be opening on 28th April as per my sources

Drmaqeel
23-04-2009, 08:46 PM
lets see on 28th.

Sharp Shooter
23-04-2009, 08:50 PM
correct.... i checked out my source in MOI and they also SAID..... but still did not confirmed the opening of NPB licences on 28th of April. they are also confused and are unable to answer firmly and clearly state that 28th april is TENTATIVE......

tarzen81
23-04-2009, 08:52 PM
see i told you... :)

Khalidsh
23-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Lets look for some MNA or Senator insted of waiting :)

Enigmatic Desires
23-04-2009, 11:20 PM
the security situation is getting worse day by day. I really really hope the MOI doesn't do what it did to the other deadlines..

tarzen81
24-04-2009, 12:34 AM
may be ... Let's see. Hope for the best!

AK47
24-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Once there were more guns than licences. Today there are more licences than guns!

Mitho
24-04-2009, 11:07 PM
r nbp licence open?i saw a guy with 4 nbp licences for pistols and issuace date on them was 21_04_09.how is it possible

Monis
24-04-2009, 11:10 PM
No this is impossible not a single licence issue since JAN 2009

Sharp Shooter
24-04-2009, 11:14 PM
nothing 2 be surprised abt mitho.......

actually the fresh applications arent being entertained by the MOI. rite now they busy issuing the licences for the already pending applications and are also making a database of the licences. i talked to the person in detail in MOI and he said that new applications wudnt be entertained till the time they dont get rid of the back log.

lets pray it gets done soon..........

Enigmatic Desires
24-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Yeah they are updating their database.. when I applied for mine...

I got a call from the ministry verifying my antecedents

Even though it took around 8 weeks I was lucky enough to get it on the 16th of dec.

Khalidsh
24-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Sharp Sooter is right. MOI is on priority processing the pending requests and some from Ministers, MNAs and Senators. This is the thing that my mole in the Ministry told me today.

Enigmatic Desires
24-04-2009, 11:32 PM
its being 4 months.. how many minsters and sanetors an mnas do we have :rolleyes:

Khalidsh
24-04-2009, 11:41 PM
First there were a confusion of issuing card of book. Then finally they started issuing books. Then they found that some books are actually stolen. The they were out of books. Now they have new books but too many applications. So I guess another 1 to 2 months...... I pray I am wrong

Enigmatic Desires
24-04-2009, 11:43 PM
First there were a confusion of issuing card of book. Then finally they started issuing books. Then they found that some books are actually stolen. The they were out of books. Now they have new books but too many applications. So I guess another 1 to 2 months...... I pray I am wrong

i pray U are wrong too!!!

Khalidsh
25-04-2009, 11:15 AM
My mole in the Ministry just called and informed that yes the old applications are being processed and the ban on new one will be lifted from the 1st of May.

Pray for it

Glxspk
25-04-2009, 02:26 PM
My mole in the Ministry just called and informed that yes the old applications are being processed and the ban on new one will be lifted from the 1st of May.

Pray for it

Its not possible.

Its Labor day on May 1rst - Holiday.

Enigmatic Desires
25-04-2009, 02:35 PM
May be 4th may.. then..

Glxspk
25-04-2009, 02:43 PM
haha you did refer to your calender :P

Enigmatic Desires
25-04-2009, 02:52 PM
yes..

2nd is a Saturday..

Their actual work week wont start before.. the 4th..
I hope they have cleared the back log..

Venom
25-04-2009, 03:35 PM
I don't think the backlog has been cleared yet as I have a couple of NPB's in the pipeline which I'd applied for in Dec....my dealer had gotten the demand note by end-Dec but since then no news regarding the books.

I'm assuming that these would constitute the back-log.....so if I haven't received the books yet, I'm assuming the back-log hasn't been completely cleared either......

Sharp Shooter
25-04-2009, 08:17 PM
my person in the MOI still says that there is no expectation of the window getting opened in the 1st week of May. the back log is being processed very slowly.

tarzen81
26-04-2009, 12:25 AM
@sharp shooter . . . you mean to say they will reopen taking new applications from 1 st week... what about those who already applied months back :)

Mitho
26-04-2009, 11:02 PM
mubarrak ho.ban lifted on issuances of lincenes

AK47
26-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Confirmed lifting? No other comments so far.

Sharp Shooter
26-04-2009, 11:11 PM
i ll check again 2morrow..... if the ban is lifted i wud be among the happiest persons

Ka_Khan
26-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Then they found that some books are actually stolen.
Stolen......??? from MOI ?? it means we have more fake licenses around.

AK47
26-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Any online checking method?

tarzen81
26-04-2009, 11:26 PM
@AK47 . . . I dont think so :) Let's wait for the next 12Hrs to check out manually :)

AK47
26-04-2009, 11:36 PM
tarzen81.... O.K. Actually I meant online checking methods for verification of genuinity of issued licences. This would have been a great service to all.

Mitho
26-04-2009, 11:40 PM
ajj news.slide chal rahi hai

AK47
26-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Congrats then! Look for your agents then. Or better, don't. They'll look for you!

tarzen81
26-04-2009, 11:48 PM
@AK47 . . . No its actually we need to look at the news first :)

AK47
26-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Aaj TV? In the slide? Guyz this is a gun-loving country! Reopening of MOI licences is catogorized as BREAKING NEWS! Lolzzz!

Khalidsh
27-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Hey guys .... there is some mistake... someone please personally check with the MOI.

Taurus
27-04-2009, 12:08 AM
check with moi or with a confirmed dealer dont spread it out until it is opened and confirmed by 2 or 3 members

Enigmatic Desires
27-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Aaj TV? In the slide? Guyz this is a gun-loving country! Reopening of MOI licences is catogorized as BREAKING NEWS! Lolzzz!

AAj tv is prone to sensationalisation.. but then most chennals are..

Just check the papers tom mornin!

Balazona
27-04-2009, 07:09 AM
Guys,any news?open or still closed.

Naazer
27-04-2009, 09:23 AM
accdg to the paper all licenses are now open...Good News?

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/national/ban-on-new-arms-licences-lifted

tarzen81
27-04-2009, 10:18 AM
My source has confirmed the news :) Cheers!!

Khalidsh
27-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Nice to hear that finally the ban is over. Now one has to see how fast they are going to process the applications.
Happy Licenses!

Acciprone
27-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Yippeeeeeeeeeee....

Monis
27-04-2009, 10:30 AM
congratulation to all members

Acciprone
27-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Ab.. lets get hold of these licences..

Moin
27-04-2009, 10:55 AM
just read the dawn news, they say it is open and would be started in couple of days

AK47
27-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Thus it wasn't bluff by Ajj tv! However, certaily BREAKING NEWS. The agents had gone near to starving!

Mitho
27-04-2009, 11:58 AM
told you all.

Khalidsh
27-04-2009, 12:37 PM
@mitho .... you were right... thanks for the roght update

Balazona
27-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Thats a good news.congratulation guys.

ay_be_why
27-04-2009, 01:45 PM
that's good news.. now please tell me what are my odds of getting a license by applying directly?? ie not through a dealer? how long it may take? and i read that you need your tax. info(??) or employment proof for application(which is not needed when going through a dealer i think..), what about it when applying directly??