PDA

View Full Version : CANIk55 DOLPHIN (all steel)

SPAYPANTHER
05-09-2010, 12:50 PM
salam every one!!! the purpose to start this new topic is to get your opinion about that particular gun “CANIK55 DOLPHIN”

I was looking for a all steal hand gun from a long time and when I saw that gun I stuck on it because it is vary solid build all steel copy of CZ75B ( which is world wild famous hand gun).

Asking price of that gun in karachi is 48k available in black and white chrome. Plz give me your advice about that…

SPAYPANTHER
05-09-2010, 12:52 PM
latter I discus about that gun with a very nice and help full person and like my big brother FAHAD KHALID , and he guide me in very good manner and that’s way i am a little bit away from that hand gun now, and also considering another all steel hand gun which is now a days favorite hand gun of FAHAD KHALID, yes I am talking about MC1… ;)

SPAYPANTHER
05-09-2010, 12:54 PM
http://a.imageshack.us/img185/9910/canikdolphin.jpg

DOLPHIN IN BLACK

SPAYPANTHER
05-09-2010, 12:55 PM
http://a.imageshack.us/img718/9820/canikdolphin2.jpg

WHITE CHROME

Mitho
05-09-2010, 12:59 PM
its heavy and big.not ideal for CC.better to go for a prinah or a mkek series

takenleader
05-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Asak

Saypanther brother you are absolutely right about its steel frame. If stell frame is what you want then the best clone is sarsilmaz klinc 2000 i guess ( corect me if i am wrong) its the only turkish pistol that is nato certified It has that 13 digit (NSN) Nato Stock Numbers on it . ITs all steel and the finish is stunning . According may forums on the web its almost as close to the CZ quality as it can . And by the way is the canik shark fc available if yes then at what price>>

regards

fahadkhalid
05-09-2010, 01:30 PM
@Takenleader, Girsan is also NATO certified my brother.

fahadkhalid
05-09-2010, 01:32 PM
and brother mitho he is not looking for CC gun, its more of SD/HD weapon. Humaraye chotaye bhai kee all time carry weapon is the .30 TT and he is really good with it.

Vik
05-09-2010, 02:38 PM
SPbro, you will have to take the plunge/chance. You will have to be the first one to write
the review of Dolphin.
48k is expensive.

Vik
05-09-2010, 02:40 PM
I guess only thing you could do is compare It with Pirhana.Like trigger, magazine and internals.

Apalo
05-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Asak

Saypanther brother you are absolutely right about its steel frame. If stell frame is what you want then the best clone is sarsilmaz klinc 2000 i guess ( corect me if i am wrong) its the only turkish pistol that is nato certified It has that 13 digit (NSN) Nato Stock Numbers on it . ITs all steel and the finish is stunning . According may forums on the web its almost as close to the CZ quality as it can . And by the way is the canik shark fc available if yes then at what price>>

regards
AK47 own Kilinc, you can have his reviews about this gun in the following thread.
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5539
where as ABbas have a Canik(but its not dolphin) and you can have his reviews here.

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2687

fahadkhalid
05-09-2010, 02:51 PM
@Vik +1, that exactly what i advised him. 48K is a pretty hefty investment at this stage of his life.

SPAYPANTHER
05-09-2010, 08:55 PM
@ Mitho

yes fahad bhai is right i am not considering CC just SD and HD

@VIK

i can afford the first one but cant afford the last one who buy dolphin and remain unhappy with it :cool:

@ taklender

thanks bro for point out another all steel hand gun for me and it is nato certified but i am not conformed about dolphin

SPAYPANTHER
05-09-2010, 09:03 PM
@ fahad khalid

fahad bhai i am waiting to test your MC1, and yes 48k is too much for me!!
But fahad bhai you know very wall about LOVE

The love between HEIR and RANJA , The love between SHERI FARAD

And now love between SPAYPANTHER and GUNS ;)

Vik
05-09-2010, 09:20 PM
SP bro, I didn't understood what you are trying to say.

ACHILLES
05-09-2010, 09:24 PM
i do not like Turkish handguns which are present in the market at this time except for stoegar cougar.

Dr Zakir
05-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Go for canik shark

Gilani
05-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Go for canik shark
That's right, Dr. sahib!!.......... :rolleyes: :D

SPAYPANTHER
06-09-2010, 01:11 AM
@ DR Zakir

sir i am considering only all steel hand guns thats way i stuck on DOLPHIN, other wise here is baikal, pt92 etc which are far batter then above mention guns...

AK47
06-09-2010, 01:47 AM
@ DR Zakir

sir i am considering only all steel hand guns thats way i stuck on DOLPHIN, other wise here is baikal, pt92 etc which are far batter then above mention guns...

Honestly, I am yet to see a Polymer PT 92/99!!! ;)

takenleader
06-09-2010, 02:56 AM
Asak .

Sir i had a query pertaining to the availability of canik shark fc or canik shark . If any brother has any information plz post the same for info . i.e price etc . And ak brother spaypanther has his sights set on a gun that is all steel ( frame + slide)> pt 92 / 99 has an alloy frame + steel slide. however u r new cannon ( klinc ) is all forged steel and a class act . But sadly no reviews from you about the Klinc . We have our fingers crossed and looking forward to that .

regards

AK47
06-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Asak .

Sir i had a query pertaining to the availability of canik shark fc or canik shark . If any brother has any information plz post the same for info . i.e price etc . And ak brother spaypanther has his sights set on a gun that is all steel ( frame + slide)> pt 92 / 99 has an alloy frame + steel slide. however u r new cannon ( klinc ) is all forged steel and a class act . But sadly no reviews from you about the Klinc . We have our fingers crossed and looking forward to that .

regards

My pleasure! :)

You may relieve your fingers bro, posted some weeks ago. Kindly for your pleasure, you may check my review with charts in following thread:

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5539

You'll find full info and pics. :)

And SPAY...........Bro, if for CC, and all steel, simply take the Shark, as Dr. Zakir Sb nicely suggests. :)

Kilinc is also O.K, got a profile thinner than your TT's, and after yesterday's firing, it now stands at 100 rounds, NO ISSUES! Yesterday, the POF 2Z was also used in this, whereas in the thread above of my first review, I had already tested out the Red box, Blue box, Wolf and Armscor JHP's with it, it simply eats up everything raw. :P

Vik
06-09-2010, 12:04 PM
No qurbani ka bakras from Khi to try new stuff?

SPAYPANTHER
06-09-2010, 01:01 PM
@ DR Zakir

Honestly, I am yet to see a Polymer PT 92/99!!! ;)

sir g i mean i am not considering other then steel!!! ( polymer or alloy)

SPAYPANTHER
06-09-2010, 01:07 PM
And SPAY...........Bro, if for CC, and all steel, simply take the Shark, as Dr. Zakir Sb nicely suggests. :)

Kilinc is also O.K, got a profile thinner than your TT's, and after yesterday's firing, it now stands at 100 rounds, NO ISSUES! Yesterday, the POF 2Z was also used in this, whereas in the thread above of my first review, I had already tested out the Red box, Blue box, Wolf and Armscor JHP's with it, it simply eats up everything raw. :P

brother is it all steel for sure?? if yes then it is also in considering list...

AK47
06-09-2010, 01:26 PM

brother is it all steel for sure?? if yes then it is also in considering list...

@SPAY...........You wanna shoot or HIT with it! ;)

In any case, it's stainless steel, chrome molybdenum, one SOLID item, GOOD LOOKING, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, NICELY GRIPPED, got the TIGHTEST racking and slide to frame fitting I've ever felt. It's only after field stripping it and understanding it's "mechanics", one gets to understand the wonders of the CZ-75 and it's clones. And once you hold it, you just won't like to leave it back. It's that simple. :P

Check following link, the Kilinc is also mentioned here as perhaps one of the best CZ-75 clones ever, you can see for yourself. The Kilinc 2000 L version, that I got, is kind of "lighter" steel, weighing in at 990 grams vs PT 99 940 grams.

Another Kilinc, I think Mega, is heavier steel, some 1150 grams, but that's a bit too much, unless you really just wanna "HIT n' RUN", Spay! ;) :lol:

Link also deals with other Turkish guns. Best of luck. :)

http://www.pmulcahy.com/pistols/turkish_pistols.htm

SPAYPANTHER
09-09-2010, 08:27 PM
@ AK47
no I don’t want hit any one but my life style is very tuff so I want a ruff and tuff partner...
letter i have face one hand gun got totally jam after an accident when i got slip during riding my bike... ( that was a aluminum frame TT)

Mitho
10-09-2010, 12:25 AM
@spaypanther
any luck finding it?

SPAYPANTHER
10-09-2010, 01:50 AM
@Mitho

no bro still searching

mehranbiz
26-09-2010, 03:00 AM
Which models of Canik are available in Pakistan market and what are the current prices

SPAYPANTHER
26-09-2010, 10:30 AM
@ all models which are mention in web are avaliable! and price are around 50k

AK47
26-09-2010, 10:58 AM
The Kilinc was tested out yesterday Spay, by Gilani Sb himself, when he was here to see me. Awaiting his review posting, but trust me, it was very accurate. Wait for the Maestro's review, soon, Inshallah. :)

SPAYPANTHER
26-09-2010, 03:16 PM
The Kilinc was tested out yesterday Spay, by Gilani Sb himself, when he was here to see me. Awaiting his review posting, but trust me, it was very accurate. Wait for the Maestro's review, soon, Inshallah. :)

hmmm lets see! and i will mail you to get your persnol opinion about this gun! and also want to compear kilinc with some other guns which you have! :)

AK47
27-09-2010, 12:11 AM
@SPAY.............You're welcome to mail me anytime bro, feel free to do so, yet as regards my opinion on this gun, it's the same, off or on-forum. Very nice, accurate and perfect gun, the closest to the CZ-75 in clones. :)

If you've resale value things in your mind, let me tell you, nothing in this country is spared of depreciation, and in guns, only the Glock and M-9 hold some sort of resale value. :)

Btw, you can check Gilani sb's review now, just posted today:

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=166930#p166930

hskhan2k2
28-09-2010, 03:16 AM
yes u r ryt bro...

N.Atwood
06-10-2010, 11:25 AM
it is heavy so not handy . . . but i really like the white chrome . it is a beauty but not build for the impact .

shakil83
02-08-2011, 07:48 AM
it very nice gun.

shakil83
02-08-2011, 07:49 AM
whats thee price/