PDA

View Full Version : Newst Video... with some deliberate humor this time

StevenCline
30-08-2010, 07:40 AM
I was the Match Director for the local match on Saturday. This means I designed 3 of the 5 stages, chose the Classifier, and did most of the set up.

The stage "Shovelhead" (Stage 5) was very much appreciated and received high praise.

Many shooters were new to the "double-bobber" at the end of Stage 1.

I liked Stage 3, "Blow out the Candles." It was a different take on the much used two paper targets and multiple steel. The second and fourth steel targets activated the swingers when they fell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPxs2ybH420

Ata
30-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Steven, it's amazing. I wish I could shoot like you

MianTaimur
30-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Have been a silent observer to most of your videos !
This time I had to comment " Amazing & Impressive"
:)

Aquarius
30-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Great shooting Mr Steven.. specially liked your speed.. :)

StevenCline
31-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Steven, it's amazing. I wish I could shoot like you

Anyone can shoot like me. I am not at all exceptional. I am only as good as my practice allows me to me.

I asked the question on a competitive shooting forum, "How what percentage of shooters have made A class?"

The best answer given was, "Everyone who wanted to."

I believe this.

Friend, you can shoot like me.

StevenCline
31-08-2010, 09:33 AM
No comments on the homor? :D

Anthrax
31-08-2010, 09:40 AM
No comments on the homor? :D

I'm on it Sarge!

Anthrax
31-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Well, the extremely AWESOME shooting overlapped with one of my favorite tracks from ACDC (After Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap) didn't leave any room to notice the humor until 2:30! :P

You got me going with the bit about COD and Halo warriors. Seriously, ANY troll talking smack on Youtube Gun-Videos can be identified by his favorites. Especially the ones who come in saying " Yeah I shoot lyke this all the time, did too tours in iraq and one in afghanstan i tel you guys u guys havnt seen s***"

One look at their favorites and it all makes sense. ;)

But seriously, that was some lightning fast shooting there, Steve! Way to GO!

StevenCline
31-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Seriously, ANY troll talking smack on Youtube Gun-Videos can be identified by his favorites. Especially the ones who come in saying " Yeah I shoot lyke this all the time, did too tours in iraq and one in afghanstan i tel you guys u guys havnt seen s***"
One look at their favorites and it all makes sense. ;)

These would be the guys!

Rasal.Saleh
31-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Awsome Shooting Steve,
Its always a treat to see you shoot.

The Internet Warrior and the keyboard Commando had me in fits of laughter.
On the whole the video was very Intresting.

Btw in the last vid you posted you were using the conversion Kit (.22) on you kimber but this time .45,
In my ignorance, If you dont mind me asking why do you change calibers in diffrent matches??
Is it the recoil or something else

Regards

StevenCline
01-09-2010, 12:45 AM
If you dont mind me asking why do you change calibers in diffrent matches??
Is it the recoil or something else

Regards

I don't mind at all.

I changed calibers because a acquaintance and I were comparing scores on the Steel Challenge. He only had a .22 so I shot the .22.

On another video my son and I were shooting together. I feel more comfortable with him shooting .22 (and so does my son) so I used the .22. It was cheaper to shoot all that .22 than .45 as well.

Sometimes I change to .22 just for something different.

On some occassions I use the .22 to concentrate on really seeing the sights during the recoil.

Rasal.Saleh
01-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Thank You Steve,
But it dosent really affect your accuracy, does it ?

Regards

StevenCline
01-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Thank You Steve,
But it dosent really affect your accuracy, does it ?

Regards

No sir, all trigger time is good trigger time. The conversion kit only changes the caliber. I use the same lower, and therefore the same trigger.

Nicey-nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjG8UtLHN08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6j1dj-j8h4

mhrehman
01-09-2010, 03:08 PM
:lol: a very nice video, and excellent shooting, the video was short but enjoyed your cpmments a lot, and give your son another few years, I am sure he'll turn out to be like his father, and probably compete with you matches also. :)

Amjad Ali
01-09-2010, 04:14 PM
thanks for shairing steve

drag80
16-12-2010, 07:22 PM
If I had that much of Ammo I would definately shoot like Mr. Steve.

Ammo is too expensive in our country. Most of us can only afford occasional practice.

jagga
17-12-2010, 01:54 AM
hats off to the man! well done steve!! i love the shooting at 1.25 minutes

Sohail Waheed
18-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Sorry for going Off topic but i am really happy to see JAGGA's posts as he was disappeared for long time and i always pray for his wellness during his off season.

StevenCline
31-12-2010, 08:43 PM
If I had that much of Ammo I would definately shoot like Mr. Steve.

Ammo is too expensive in our country. Most of us can only afford occasional practice.

You can accomplish a lot with dry-fire. Dry-fire is still the core of most shootes practice.