PDA

View Full Version : PLZ select gun for me. I'm really confused.

Shooterz
26-08-2010, 10:13 AM
PLZ select gun for me. I'm really confused. I want for SD and HD also. preferably for HD. what can i buy GSG 5, G22, Akdal 1919, or tomahawk 2010?

Silent killerr
26-08-2010, 10:19 AM
plz dont start multiple thread for same question. you will get your answer in a single thread

AK47
26-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Indeed you seem confused! ;)

Anyhow, never mind, first reduce your own confusion by selecting only ONE of the types above, since you're mentioning both .22LR and 12 Gauge items. :|

For HD/SD, .22LR is literally useless, I'd suggest course a shotgun. :)

Bluff
26-08-2010, 10:24 AM
C mon dont get confused go through all the posts this has been discuses earlier or straight away buy this

http://s4.postimage.org/x4iLS.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVx4iLS)

Silent killerr
26-08-2010, 11:36 AM
+1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shooterz
26-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Thank u AK 47, then which is the best SAFIR T14, Akdal 1919, or TOMAHAWK 2010?

Apalo
26-08-2010, 05:01 PM
you dont like Hatson combo ?

Crazy Shooter
26-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Brother I suggest instead of going for some turkish stuff you can get a Mavrick Mossberg in the same price range model 500 presuader is best for you I own one you can see it in the shotguns and rifles section here is the link
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5075
gun comes with a pistol grip and capacity is 7+1

fahadkhalid
26-08-2010, 10:01 PM
for a moment i thought topak asked this question, got confused with the avatar. I thought maybe Topak brother ko roza lag giya.

AK47
27-08-2010, 12:08 AM
for a moment i thought topak asked this question, got confused with the avatar. I thought maybe Topak brother ko roza lag giya. :lol:

@Shooterz.............Plz don't mind, but an avatar change would be appropriate! :)

As for the guns above, well, don't know what to suggest you, all I can say, quit the AKDAL and SAFIR, too untraditional, and the 1919 is box magazined, no use, no good.

If your proposed budget is below 50K, make it a Pump action, no semi. :)

Btw, if length of gun is no issue, the Maverick suggested above may be fine. If length is a matter, the Hatsan Combo is an excellent choice, folding butt/ top folding both available. :)

Rasal.Saleh
27-08-2010, 12:20 AM
If you are going for turkish go for tomahawk 14 inch barrel pump action..
Small Handy extremely mauvearable for inside the house defense...
and if you have a small house very useful outside the walls as well...
Brother AK-47 has one ill find the link and post it for you...

Regards

Apalo
27-08-2010, 12:21 AM
for a moment i thought topak asked this question, got confused with the avatar. I thought maybe Topak brother ko roza lag giya. :lol:

@Shooterz.............Plz don't mind, but an avatar change would be appropriate! :)

As for the guns above, well, don't know what to suggest you, all I can say, quit the AKDAL and SAFIR, too untraditional, and the 1919 is box magazined, no use, no good.

Btw, if length of gun is no issue, the Maverick suggested above may be fine. If length is a matter, the Hatsan Combo is an excellent choice, folding butt/ top folding both available. :)

Sir, what about Bikal, it is under 50k, but one have to find it.

Rasal.Saleh
27-08-2010, 12:22 AM
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4057

Here is the link for the tomahawk...

Regards

Crazy Shooter
27-08-2010, 12:24 AM

Faisal bhai you can also get a folding stock for model 500 persuader along pistol grip looks wonderful and you can trust this gun more thn any other in its price range mossberg has a name model 500 was in use with us forces before they adopted the model 590 police in united states still use a persuader model 500

AK47
27-08-2010, 12:28 AM
@Crazyshooter............Interesting about the Mossberg folding stock! Thanks for the share. I think it wasn't available before, must be new entrant, I think. :)

Shooterz
27-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Thank u everybody specially AK 47. Good info.

AK47
27-08-2010, 11:05 AM
@shooterz..............You're welcome! :)

Shooterz
27-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Hi Ak 47, Sir actually i don't want to harm anybody except a BAD GUY. So that's why I prefer GSG. I dont explain my situation on forum. Only confirm me that .22 is how much effective for BG, what's the effective range, accuracy and after sale services?

AK47
27-08-2010, 12:01 PM
@Shooterz.....A bad guy requires even MORE force, in that he may be heavily loaded for YOU! ;)

A first shot sure- stopper is vital for your own safety. The GSG is basically a small game hunting item, a profiled "show off", a bottle plinker, leisure item. Take it as an extra if you like, but the BAD guy wants SMOKE bro, plenty of it, the 12 gauge will be vital for you.

If, however, you're not attracted to the longer, bigger 12 gauge shotguns and you want a small one, check my link above by Rana sb. :)

The .22 requires pin-pointed BRAIN/HEART SHOTS to eliminate your threath, no time for that in SD/HD situations. Accuracy, effective range, both high with the .22, yet impact low. After-sales services same for all items, thus NIL! The choice is yours. :)

Shooterz
27-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Thank u AK 47, i'm agree with u. And I'll go for 12G. Tomahawk 2500 is also a nice toy.

PUNJTANI5
29-08-2010, 12:32 PM
a 4 shot pump action shot gun with short barrel and pistol grip

AK47
29-08-2010, 12:59 PM
@PUNJTANI.....4+1 shots though, but MANOUVERABILITY! Much quicker found, grabbed, pumped, pointed, SHOT! 5 shots will be out much quicker than with big, bulky, heavy 6+1 ! Excellent CQB item. Can even be reasonably concealed, during winter wear.

Shooterz
29-08-2010, 01:35 PM
AK 47, Sir what's the price tag of TOMAHAWK 2500, and what's the shot capacity?

AK47
29-08-2010, 02:21 PM
@Shooterz.....can't say if the one I got is available presently, it stood at 33k when I bought it. Another version, however, without the heatshield, accessory rails, Hi-viz front sight, is retailing in Lahore at 22K. I'd still suggest the full one. Capacity is 4+1, 3" shells.

Topak
29-08-2010, 05:15 PM
for a moment i thought topak asked this question, got confused with the avatar. I thought maybe Topak brother ko roza lag giya.
may be some day i will also ask same question...... :lol:
between i am alo stuck between.... Semi auto ,pump action and O/U shotguns..... which to buy....i am hunter by heart may be some day get chance to hunting ?
for HD and SD i will prefer semi auto over pump.......believe me when you got such situation,you are unable to pump the gun with due force and result in FTF... you cant afford this situation, i have first hand experience of this situation.... will never ever rely on pump action but any good semi auto shotgun or rifle.

Shooterz
30-08-2010, 02:30 PM
AK 47 & TOPAK thank u very much.

dawoodq
23-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Safir is the best but it is not available in Pakistan. Ask some dealer to contact Safir arms www.safirarms.com (http://www.safirarms.com) in Turkey, they will be happy to export to Pakistan. "The product is very popular in its home country Turkey with 15.000 guns on the market, all over Europe, and sells well from Latin America to New Zealand, Russia to Tailand with more than 2000 guns and 500 upper receivers already in the US market." if some one can import in Pakistan with its 2.5 inch 410 cartridges, it should make a fortune for him. the company is very excited about their product and is building a new factory in New Jersey for USA consumers. besides guns, the company sells Uppers which convert all M-14, 15, plate forms into shotgun when required.