PDA

View Full Version : Waders for duck hunting

Kamran_uk75
20-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Dear Fellows,
Can anybody suggest me from where can I get a good and economical pair of waders for duck hunting. Any info on price would be much appreciated.

Rasal.Saleh
20-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Brother dont know about the price but i saw a couple at neela gumbad,
dont remeber the shop name but its on the first floor on the left

Regards

Sialvi
20-08-2010, 09:48 AM
dear Kamran u can get ur desired waders from malik & sons neela gumbad LHR.

Dr Hanif Malik
20-08-2010, 09:52 AM
@sialvi sahib,welcome back,and what progress on quail hunting ,will it be after eid or before :)

Sialvi
20-08-2010, 09:56 AM
thanx dr. sb.
yes inshAllah after eid.

Kamran_uk75
20-08-2010, 08:13 PM
dear Kamran u can get ur desired waders from malik & sons neela gumbad LHR.
Any idea about price range?

Shano Shah
20-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Dear Kamran UK75

Breathable wader is excellent choice but they are quite expansive and I donít think so easily available here in Lahore.

I have used local made wader, only disadvantage is the boot size. Only Even Numbers Available. Other problem, its not breathable and becomes warm when one walks wearing it and as the day progress. I am quite happy with it.

http://www.samadrubber.com/waders.html

Samad rubber works make made to order waders. May be they have improved their waders, I got my made long time ago. Still using it. Only once it got leaked, the company on very nominal charges repaired it.

The most important for any Wader is how you store it. Do not fold; it will develop the cracks along the fold lines over time.

Proper care and storage will increase the life expectancy of your waders. Avoid storing them in the direct sun or heat. Hang them upside down and let them air dry. People suggest stuffing with newspaper and hanging upside down specially PVC, rubber waders. I never had done that. I just hang my Wader in store and make sure the boots should rest on the ground.

Kamran_uk75
21-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Dear Kamran UK75

Breathable wader is excellent choice but they are quite expansive and I donít think so easily available here in Lahore.

I have used local made wader, only disadvantage is the boot size. Only Even Numbers Available. Other problem, its not breathable and becomes warm when one walks wearing it and as the day progress. I am quite happy with it.

http://www.samadrubber.com/waders.html

Samad rubber works make made to order waders. May be they have improved their waders, I got my made long time ago. Still using it. Only once it got leaked, the company on very nominal charges repaired it.

The most important for any Wader is how you store it. Do not fold; it will develop the cracks along the fold lines over time.

Proper care and storage will increase the life expectancy of your waders. Avoid storing them in the direct sun or heat. Hang them upside down and let them air dry. People suggest stuffing with newspaper and hanging upside down specially PVC, rubber waders. I never had done that. I just hang my Wader in store and make sure the boots should rest on the ground.
Thanks for this information, any idea about price range?

Trapshooter
22-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Dear Kamran
Salam,
I suggest you ask a friend in Karachi to get you your size of used breathable waders from Light house .They are cheap and can work just as good as the more expensive ones at Lahore. In order to store them you should first clean and dry them and then apply "french chalk" to keep the rubber safe. If they develop a crack or leakage try using the repair kit for swimming tubes for kids . Good luck and happy hunting.

Kamran_uk75
22-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Dear Kamran
Salam,
I suggest you ask a friend in Karachi to get you your size of used breathable waders from Light house .They are cheap and can work just as good as the more expensive ones at Lahore. In order to store them you should first clean and dry them and then apply "french chalk" to keep the rubber safe. If they develop a crack or leakage try using the repair kit for swimming tubes for kids . Good luck and happy hunting.
Trapshooter thanks very much for the info. Do you live in Karachi? Any idea about the availability and price of waders in light house. I have a friend in Karachi, he can go and buy one for me if these are available.

Kamran_uk75
22-08-2010, 05:23 PM
@Shano Shah
Bro. I sent an email to "Sammad Rubber", they replied that they've stopped manufacturing Waders and duck decoys.

Kamran_uk75
26-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Today I have asked a friend to survey Light House Karachi, let's wait for the outcome.

MalikImran
26-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Can anyone please tell me from where can I get waders in Islamabad/Rawalpindi ?

Regards.

Dr Hanif Malik
27-08-2010, 09:03 AM
aoa,,, one piece was available in sargodha with maken shop.
@kamran -uk did you check that????
three year ago i bought from karachi in very very cheap rates :)

Kamran_uk75
27-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Dr. Sahib, how much you paid in Karachi as I have asked a friend to buy one for me from light house, so i need an idea about price.
Is that one piece still available with Maken ?

Dr Hanif Malik
30-08-2010, 04:28 AM
Dr. Sahib, how much you paid in Karachi as I have asked a friend to buy one for me from light house, so i need an idea about price.
Is that one piece still available with Maken ?
two year back i bought from landa in 100plr only,
yes maken has still with him :)

Jillanik
30-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Dr. Sb : Can you email the picture, size of boot & price of waders lying at Maken Sargodha ?.

jagga
05-09-2010, 12:45 PM
i never used waders i just dive in :)

Kamran_uk75
05-09-2010, 06:15 PM
i never used waders i just dive in :)
Wonderful

Virk
22-09-2010, 03:35 PM
malik & sons neelagumbad & Buksh Elahi - Lahore.

waterfowlhunter
22-12-2010, 11:28 PM
for all hunters
i heared the talk of you al hunters and i really enjoyed them at some points i laughed even i become uncontrollable.i laughed at the talk of jagga that is i never used waders i just dive in now i come to a point
i purchased a wader at low price foreign made brand new in three varities
1.camoflague clour fill size body waders with boots.
2.black coloured full body.with boots
3.green coloured full size with boots.
they are flexible unbreakable and heat proof and at relible prices only for hunters ang anglers
i know the contact person mian shafiq hunter
his contact numbbers are
1.0333-4395303
2.0345-4474159

Afzaal
23-12-2010, 01:37 AM
price you paid sir?

for all hunters
i heared the talk of you al hunters and i really enjoyed them at some points i laughed even i become uncontrollable.i laughed at the talk of jagga that is i never used waders i just dive in now i come to a point
i purchased a wader at low price foreign made brand new in three varities
1.camoflague clour fill size body waders with boots.
2.black coloured full body.with boots
3.green coloured full size with boots.
they are flexible unbreakable and heat proof and at relible prices only for hunters ang anglers
i know the contact person mian shafiq hunter
his contact numbbers are
1.0333-4395303
2.0345-4474159

francolino
23-12-2010, 11:17 AM
@waterfowlhunter, isn't Mian Shafiq the same guy who has been selling decoys too. Many bad customer feedback incidents have come from this supplier. Cracked decoys, faded out colors after few uses and even customers have complained about negative after sales backup by this gentleman. Likewise, hunters have reported that they have seen these low quality NON BREATHABLE Chinese type waders with him which he got at very low cost and selling them very high around Rs6000 ...with no guarantee and after sales backup. Like he does in his other dealings as in decoy sales etc, with this too, buying from him is risky. A supplier, either an arms dealer or gear supplier who does not stand behind his products or gives bad customer service especially after sales, is an unprofessional supplier there just for some quick bucks.

If one has to spend Rs6000, minimum is that the waders should be long lasting (tough material & stitching) and BREATHABLE, like a member Shano Shah stated. Hunters have reported those are the low quality type imported (Chinese) ones.

waterfowlhunter
23-12-2010, 07:45 PM
francolino i think that you have some personal quarrling with this guy mian shafiq.
i buy from them the waders,decoys and many other products .they are of excellent quality and guranteed . many hunters bought from him and they have good feed back his decoys are excellent and their colour is natural .the price of their decoys is low and relible. i am also a hunter and i know the things which are best.once a hunter here on pak guns told me that he has some thing (quarrel)with mian shafiq.so hunters please do not agrree on his sentences.francliono this guy is selling teal pair at 250.can you bought for me from anywhere at rs250. if any one want the pictures of his decoys and waders i can upload some pictures.in the market th same waders are selling at 8000-10000 and he is selling at 5000. franclino have you bought from him ,buy new shoes from mm alam road there are high prices things which breaks after one or two days. the things you bought depends on yousage of them that how you behaves with them . please mr francliono bought iron made decoys and suggests to all hunters and i my self bought from you you also enjoys hunting . the hunters have taken from him at RS3500 .there are different qualities of waders .they also deal in imported decoys.how cheap they are selling can you mr francliono can bought for me from anywhere in the market.the duck call he is selling at RS350 .how cheap can you bought it for me from the market.
the people who bought these from american or austalian companies his duck callas work better than those.he is also a hunter and he is seneior.he is best shooter. he hunts wildbores minimum 1000. he is at gusted post.he is making decoys for friendly hunters. many hunters told that this man francliono is critisizing the decoys and other qualities. francliono i request do not talk wrong about someone.it is against islam and the ALLAH and his PROPHET(S.A.W).

Dr Hanif Malik
23-12-2010, 08:41 PM
@waterfowlhunter brother,now a days mian shafique items are good in quality and price wise,but few months or year back many complains were,perhaps francolino experience with mian may be not good,for some items,so it is choice,and luck.

waterfowlhunter
06-01-2011, 10:59 PM
price you paid sir?
i am busy for some days and i see your talk i had paid the price i am answering your questio i purchased the things and i paid if you want to buy then contact mian shafiq he deals in foreign made waders duck decoys imported and himself made
mobile no
0333-4395303
0345-4474159
thankyou mr afzal
to all hunters happy new year from waterfowl hunter