PDA

View Full Version : which gun is better breake breal or under lever

SANAULLAH AWAN
08-08-2010, 02:25 PM
i am using a pioneer G6433 that really nice its a brake bareel but some guys
recommend me that you should to buy a under lever but under lever is very dangerous because it cutt my friends finger in a mishap

msm
11-08-2010, 09:32 PM
check this out, it will answer ur questions

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3608&p=8

there was a similar debate on another forum abt Gamo CFX-Royal (under-lever) or a Norica Storm (break-barrel) and the conclusion was that underlever are not finger eaters.
i guess its a matter of own preference get the 1 which u like

Silent killerr
12-08-2010, 03:37 AM
It is a matter of personal preference. May be break barrel works fine for a person but other dont like this mechanism. I personally like break barrel

black hawak
21-08-2010, 04:34 AM
i have diana 50 under liver air gun i want sale it if u want to buy it so contact me pakistanishekari@gmail.com

wasifali89
21-08-2010, 12:42 PM
i think when it comes to airguns.............. prefer the break barrel .................... there is no reason to this but i just love its mechanism.......... ive owned a daisy under lever .177 and i dint like its mechanism........ a daisy side lever pistol and it was good............. but the GAMO 1000 has took my heart....................

there were models in under lever which would increase the air pressure as you pump it again and again
in that case.............. id go for an under lever

Gilani
23-08-2010, 08:18 PM
fixed barrel guns, ie, under lever and side lever are always more accurate than a break barrel. Moreover, its easier to maintain sight zeroing on under lever and side lever guns as compared to a break barrel. That is why you would find a good number of under lever and side lever guns amongst the top spring air gun, eg, Diana 54 Air King, RWS 460 Magnum, Diana 50, Diana 48, BSA Polaris, Beemen HW97, Gamo CFX Royal etc

bestmagician83
27-08-2010, 05:27 AM
under liver are the best and most accurate

Naveed_pk
27-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Under liver is better and More accurate :)

Khilji
29-08-2010, 12:19 AM
under lever/side lever works better than break barrel because the barrel is fixed, there it is much better in performance for aiming and for range it have high velocity I like to use under lever than break barrel

Gilani
29-08-2010, 03:36 AM
under lever/side lever works better than break barrel because the barrel is fixed, there it is much better in performance for aiming and for range it have high velocity I like to use under lever than break barrel
Khilji sahib, no doubt under / side lever are more accurate but what is the relationship of high velocity with being under / side lever? BTW, the highest MV springers like RWS 350 Magnum, Benjamin Super Streak, Walther Falcon Hunter etc are all break barrel. However, high muzzle velocity is the function of spring and other related parts and not the type of cocking mechanism. :)
regards

PUNJTANI5
01-09-2010, 02:25 PM
best air gun is break barrel for all levels

and under liver and side liver when there is only a small hole for loading on barrel not the whole moving piston which is very dangerous

or those lever action air guns which have large ports for multiple projectiles like daisy red ryder or buckmaster etc or some models of diana / dyna or the pump models

Leopard
09-09-2010, 07:14 AM
21-08-2010 04:34:29

i have diana 50 under liver air gun i want sale it if u want to buy it so contact me pakistanishekari@gmail.com

Leopard:- If not sold yet & still plan to sale, pls. send me pics & your demand.

sikander zaman1
09-09-2010, 07:29 AM
@ black hawk i am intrested in it what is your demand

Avais
09-09-2010, 11:40 PM
My prefrence is break barrel because of its more accurate balance.

"King Of Kings"
10-09-2010, 01:32 AM
break barrel's are best

Falconeer
15-09-2010, 10:32 AM
fixed barrel guns, ie, under lever and side lever are always more accurate than a break barrel. Moreover, its easier to maintain sight zeroing on under lever and side lever guns as compared to a break barrel. That is why you would find a good number of under lever and side lever guns amongst the top spring air gun, eg, Diana 54 Air King, RWS 460 Magnum, Diana 50, Diana 48, BSA Polaris, Beemen HW97, Gamo CFX Royal etc

A couple of comments on this one Gilani bhai : (a) My Diana break barrel has both front and rear sights fixed on the barrel, so i feel that accuracy is not compromised on this account. (b) pressure sealing in case of break barrel is more effective as there is just one single joint that opens and closes tightly each time. In case of fixed barrels, there is a rotating pallet loader that has clearances at all of the 360 degrees it has (because it needs to rotate) which makes it difficult to seal all the pressure for the slug firing - thus reducing the muzzle velocity and accuracy.

TAREEN
15-09-2010, 11:16 AM
I think the designer and manufacturer must have given some thought to the above-mentioned two issues.

Probably Gilani Sb. didn't elaborate further assuming it to be understood. The only possibility that I can think of is, theoretically, the use of scope on break-barrel guns. Assuming the barrel locks back at different positions or there is some kind of play / movement in it after being locked. This will change line of fire & ultimately point of impact at longer distances. Such long distances are usually of no concern to air-gunners unless on they are on target papers. BUT this cannot be an issue unless the gun has been thru some unmaintained & abusive use.

These guns are made to last a lifetime. Personally, I would prefer a fixed-barrel.