PDA

View Full Version : 15 Old-invented the weapons of the future!

Usama
29-07-2010, 02:24 AM
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2369/65167003.jpg

In a brilliant invention pupil in grade 8 Maxim Kotelnikov prompted a television program, an account of a similar type of weapon used in the U.S. and Korea ...

Ufa senior invented weapon of the future, the basis of which the principle of the hadron collider. Invented young resident of Ufa electromechanical rifle whose performance exceeds the sniper weapons, are interested in the Ministry of Defence.

In a brilliant invention pupil in grade 8 Maxim Kotelnikov prompted TV program, an account of a similar type of weapon used in the U.S. and Korea. "What we are worse?" - Thought a schoolboy. And he began to translate their idea into reality. On the creation of a rifle in his left year. Served as the basis for a broken game gun, which he found a friend. Later in the course came handy items. Rifle weighs nearly six pounds and shoots special ammunition, which should be magnetized. The forum Maksim Kotelnikov invited to a practice that will scientists Defense.

- This weapon is promising in that it can shoot without sound, without impact and without the flash from the shot. Now, no sniper rifle can not do this, and my might, - proudly tells Maxim Kotelnikov. - I came up with its own system, which he called "core system". It is based on the principle of accelerating coil. The rifle only works on electricity. The bullet is speeding up instantly. His invention Maxim showed a teacher of physics.

The teacher sent the young talent in St. Petersburg on the forum "Young Intellectuals of Russia". 15-year-old boy took it the first place and received an invitation to practice. Pass it he will be led by scientists from the Russian Defense Ministry. Within a month of practice in the northern capital of the country Maxim Kotelnikov will have to collect three prototypes "Electromagnetic sniper rifle.

If tests are successful, put a rifle in the Russian army. After that, the young designer will enter into a contract, the amount of which remains secret.

GhulamMurtaza
29-07-2010, 02:46 AM
it means soon we are going to hear a new name from RUSSIA after 63 yeras, first it was kalashinkov (AK47) and now its Kotelnikov.

mhrehman
31-07-2010, 02:33 PM
wow great info, a very interesting concept , sometime ago I heard Americans were experimenting with electro bullets, but they were on a much bigger scale, e.g to shoot down tanks etc, but this is ingenious.

ARlover
02-08-2010, 07:25 PM
The rifle only works on electricity this gun whenever hit pakistan market its fail here no electricity :lol:

wasifali89
02-08-2010, 09:36 PM
it means soon we are going to hear a new name from RUSSIA after 63 yeras, first it was kalashinkov (AK47) and now its Kotelnikov.

my words said before i even read the thread

lmao

Agha
10-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Nice share Usama bro.
This looks truely amazing. Sniper rifle with no recoil, no sound .....
I am with the words of Ghulam Murtaza: it means soon we are going to hear a new name from RUSSIA after 63 yeras, first it was kalashinkov (AK47) and now its Kotelnikov.

Agha
10-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Bullets from this gun will be running on silky track ;)
I had watched an electrically operated anti aircraft gun (looks like square shaped box with many openings )which fires hundreds of bullets, in a T.V program (Disovery channel). I think that gun belongs to Australia, not sure about that. I think the operating principle of that gun will be similar to this one.

Afzaal
10-08-2010, 10:01 PM
usama bro
Nice share please edit title coz he is 15 year old and study in grade 8.
Not 8 year old.

Usama
10-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Tittled Edited :)

Amjad Ali
11-08-2010, 01:48 PM
nice shairing

American Lockpicker
13-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Very interesting.

American Lockpicker
13-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Bullets from this gun will be running on silky track ;)
I had watched an electrically operated anti aircraft gun (looks like square shaped box with many openings )which fires hundreds of bullets, in a T.V program (Disovery channel). I think that gun belongs to Australia, not sure about that. I think the operating principle of that gun will be similar to this one.

That would be the metal storm.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/acVQ5WIX0eU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/acVQ5WIX0eU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXECU3YKMfI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXECU3YKMfI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jillanik
30-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Nice sharing...........Technology at its best.

PUNJTANI5
01-09-2010, 02:21 PM
once a gun was siezed which was fully made of polymer

had caseless round with paper type primer as is used on some toy guns
and
had a bullet carved out of marble / glass ball (bunta/bilour) .

there was no spring but vacuum sealed plunger for striker.
a total covert weapon