PDA

View Full Version : Peshawar Chapter Help> availiabillity of US tactical knives in PESH

Rasal.Saleh
14-07-2010, 04:19 AM
Could the people of the peshawar chapter guide me to the availiabillity of US army
tactical knives in peshawar and also the prices....

any and all help will be appreciated...

thankyou
regards

Rasal.Saleh
14-07-2010, 04:27 AM
I dont have a contact info but ask anyone at the Karkhana market where you could buy US military stuff and there's actually a shop named USA. You'll find everything tactical there except for the firearms.

Binoculars, vests, kevlar blankets, night visions, etc etc etc
this was a post from another member in another post if this would help

Memon
16-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Could the people of the peshawar chapter guide me to the availiabillity of US army
tactical knives in peshawar and also the prices....

any and all help will be appreciated...

thankyou
regards

Brother, last month I have visited Peshawar. These stuffs are available at Karkhano Market, located in Hayatabad. Basically Karkhano Market have a lot of imported stuffs and market have a different portions according to segment. There is one segment where you can find complete stuff related USA forces (except firearms), as describe in previous post.

I think that would be might helpful for you.

Regards,

Ilyas
16-07-2010, 03:01 PM
@R.S... Salams Bro! You can find some tactical/hunting knives in Sitara Market, but you have to
search for these at differnt shops. The prices usually range from 1500 to 3500 .

Rasal.Saleh
16-07-2010, 03:43 PM
thankyou
ilyas and memon
@ ilyas procurement of this stuff is not an issue is it with the language barrier and everything

LionHeart
16-07-2010, 03:48 PM
@Ilyas Bhai: Thanks for the update Just wanted to add more queries, regarding Binoculars and Spotting Scopes Is there any chance to getting these but Original (Russian or U.S) ? Any price Idea? I m looking for one professional (either Binocular or Spotting Scope)

regards,

Ilyas
16-07-2010, 09:26 PM
@R.S... No Bro, no problem at all! These are openly displayed in their display counters and you can buy as many as you want :) However, in order to avoid possible rip offs, you should first check out the prices and variety in different shops and do some hard bargaining for the ones you wanna buy.
@Rotor... Bro! Binoculars are available, but I personally have no interest in these so never asked for the prices or origin. But I'm quite sure that you can easily get anything, if you are willing to pay the price :) Last week Achilles was here n we visited Sitara market. While window shopping, we saw a Bushnell spotting scope and the price was quoted 80k, which I think was very very unreasonable. But I think a serious buyer, knowing the actual worth, can get it for an acceptable price.

Dr Hanif Malik
17-07-2010, 06:55 AM
AOA pshawer members,during afghan russian war in 1987 i bought russian made spotg scope size was just few inches,in very cheap rates,now lost ,my question is in small size spoting scope in cheap rates are available??:)

Yalghari
24-08-2010, 12:37 AM
u hav to b very delligent to get stuff from sitara mkt at karkhanoo..... theya re flooded with cheao chinese as well as wazirabadi stuff too.....

wasifali89
28-08-2010, 12:51 AM
i alwaz doubt the khochas when it comes to sales

Rasal.Saleh
28-08-2010, 12:57 AM
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have met some honest khochas during my day, but yeah they do tend to sell you chinese while saying "american hai american hai".

Regards

PUNJTANI5
01-09-2010, 01:12 PM
i need a rambo style knife

shapshooter
17-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Yes man u can find wide variety of binoculars and spotting scopes in karkhano market but they are all chinese. there is nothing from U.S or Russia. :/

hardboiled
21-09-2010, 12:48 AM
i was really fascinated about American stuff which was SUPPOSEDLY taken away from the U.S soldiers and was FOR SALE at
SITARA market...
but i was really disappointed when i visited there, all cheap Chinese stuff.. and the prices were quite high esp for non-pushto speakers :(

Virk
22-09-2010, 03:22 PM
SITARA market