PDA

View Full Version : If ur looking for any thing concerning rifles plz note links

Engineeer
11-07-2010, 08:40 PM
How To Access Online Government Reports Of Military Rifle Data
Practical Long Range Rifle Shooting Pt. I - The Rifle and Gear
Optics For Practical Long Range Rifle Shooting Pt. II
Practical Long Range Rifle Shooting Pt. III - Shooting
Brassfetcher Online - One of the largest online libraries of terminal ballistics gelatin data available to the public
6.8SPC, 6.5 Grendel, etc.
Vapor Trails and Varmint Rifles
What is a drop-in auto sear?
The Scout/Patrol Rifle Concept
Explain the Scout Rifle to me
Irons v. Red Dot v. ACOG v. Variable
Calculating Iron Sight Adjustment Drift
.50 BMG vs. Gelatin Block
922(r) Compliance - Imported Rifles/Parts
Tony Williams' Basic Ballistics
Tony Williams' Discussion Of Cartridges
Tony Williams' History Of Assault Rifle Development
Overpenetration and Rifles - The Myth That Won't Die
AR15.com: The Trouble With Three Shot Groups (Explaining why round count matters in determinations of sub-MOA accuracy)
AR15.com - Different grades of barrel steel explained - 4140, 4150, Chrome-Moly-Vanadium, MIL-B-11595 (milspec)
Basic Discussion of Rifle Accuracy and Marksmanship
Lightfighter - Comparison of Military Rounds Terminal Ballistics
Rifle For Learning Real Marksmanship
The Finer Points of Iron Sight Aiming
Ed Clancy's M1 Garand Site
What happens if I remove the disconnector from a semi-auto?
Great Stock Restoration How-To Guide
Steel Casings for Rifle Ammo

PB related material Deleted.
Mod

Mangloo Ramzani
11-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Where are the links ??? :o :/

Survivalist
11-07-2010, 10:49 PM
I think engineer bro wanna say the following;

http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=4897414

Mangloo Ramzani
11-07-2010, 11:19 PM
@ Survivalist:
Bro your links are also leading nowhere!
(or my google chrome is playing tricks with me!!)

Ka_Khan
11-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Engineer you are starting too many new threads with 'broken' links and details.We will appreciate if you emphasise little on the quality of your posts.

Survivalist
11-07-2010, 11:21 PM
@ Survivalist:

Pls recheck

Mangloo Ramzani
11-07-2010, 11:24 PM
@ Survivalist:

Pls recheck

Its good now!

Thanks! :)

Survivalist
11-07-2010, 11:30 PM
@ Survivalist:

Pls recheck

Its good now!

Thanks! :)

Actually I trief to find pharases on web and found that website, tried to include all hyperlinked list but it require hell of url encoding corrections so finally decided to paste page url. But I think these links also include some PB info???

Engineeer
13-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Engineer you are starting too many new threads with 'broken' links and details.We will appreciate if you emphasise little on the quality of your posts.
can you please teach me for my knowledge and others as to what do you mean by quality of my posts and what do you want me to do?????????can you give me some example of these quality posts for my knowledge here. emphasise means?

Engineeer
13-07-2010, 02:58 PM
if you start posts and open some knowledgeable things it becomes too many and if i write one liner posts i am banned i don't know what khan sahib is up to.

Engineeer
13-07-2010, 03:11 PM
khan sahib don't take it personal.

hawkseye
13-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Engineer sahab Ka khan or any other moderator here has no reason to be against you. Lets talk about this thread you post the text of links which is meaningless. If u had posted the actual link like Survivalist did no body here would have complained. Anyways now that we know what that text is. thanks for sharing. but please always share an actual working link.

Salahuddin Ayubi
13-07-2010, 03:55 PM
can you please teach me for my knowledge and others as to what do you mean by quality of my posts and what do you want me to do?????????can you give me some example of these quality posts for my knowledge here. emphasise means?

Brother, a very simple way to do this would be to go through your posts in the past and you will easily understand what Kamran is trying to say above.

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/search.php?action=show_user_posts&user_id=2055

Please note that the history of your posts/topics above does not include the ones which we've been deleting to keep the forum clean and organized.

I hope you have read the email reply I sent you couple of days back at your email address.

Survivalist
13-07-2010, 05:09 PM
I think if we have a news item or undebatable piece of information it can be shared as a post within a similiar existing topic in order to keep things simple. Starting just one liner as a new thread is not recommended. Only topics with new, innovative, debatable, informative for all ect type threads should be started. Usually I browse through Pistols and Guns forums for any updates or new items but find long long threads with one piece of information and 100 posts of just congratulations or one liners that add no usefullness. Atleast it bothers me to wish, congratulate or show amaze on something that is less interesting to me just to add numbers. No offense please.

Engineeer
13-07-2010, 11:21 PM
good thanx for all ur comments what mail u sent ok i will ckeck that now