PDA

View Full Version : Zastava Austian 7mm Rifle

Crazy Shooter
05-07-2010, 03:30 AM
Dear Brothers a friend on mine is selling his austian zastava 7mm rifle I don't have the pics asking price is 60K but I think he will give me even on 45 to 50K expert members are requested to share their knowledge gun is NIB not a single shot fired

SPAYPANTHER
05-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Dear Brothers a friend on mine is selling his austian zastava 7mm rifle I don't have the pics asking price is 60K but I think he will give me even on 45 to 50K expert members are requested to share their knowledge gun is NIB not a single shot fired

is it bolt action???

Denovo87
05-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Brother Crazy Shooter, price arround 40k is something to consider about as if your friend goes to market he will never get more than 35k thats for sure, rifle will always be considered pre-owned whether its been fired or not.

Dr Hanif Malik
05-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Brother Crazy Shooter, price arround 40k is something to consider about as if your friend goes to market he will never get more than 35k thats for sure, rifle will always be considered pre-owned whether its been fired or not.
sir you are correct,and little request ,a parker hale 7mm rifle is with friend condition is 80 percent,he want to sale it in 25k how much should i pay for it???? thanks need quick advice:)

Afzaal
05-07-2010, 06:30 PM
sir you are correct,and little request ,a parker hale 7mm rifle is with friend condition is 80 percent,he want to sale it in 25k how much should i pay for it???? thanks need quick advice:)
Brother if demand is 25k then all depends upon your bargain skills.
You must cut down 5 to 7k i think.

Amjad Ali
05-07-2010, 08:13 PM
sir if you don`t mind would you like to explain that, are you realy not have the picture of your
rifle or you don`t want to share it`s beauty to anybody .

Osam
05-07-2010, 08:25 PM
New parker hale is for 28-30k in khi and since it is a local assembled rifle considering the fact that it is 80 percent in condition, it would not fetch anything above 12k in the market for sure. You can make your mind accordingly.

MianTaimur
05-07-2010, 10:17 PM
New parker hale is for 28-30k in khi and since it is a local assembled rifle considering the fact that it is 80 percent in condition, it would not fetch anything above 12k in the market for sure. You can make your mind accordingly.

Bro are you sure Parker Hale's are for 25k in Karachi !!
I thought they were around 60k ....btw which is a better option Bruno or Parker Hale ?

Osam
05-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Parker Hale is actually a locally assembled rifle with just the bolt and barrel being imported and of original parker hale. They are assembled by Ghulam Dossul. They retail for around 28-30k in khi presently. Previously they had also been retailed for 24k. And if your are comparing CZ Brno and Parker Hale i believe there is no comparison with Brno taking the lead. The fit finish of Brno is exceptional and incomparable to that of Parker Hale. There is also another brand called BSA England which is the same case as Parker Hale, locally assembled but it is around 2-4k higher in price then Parker Hale.

MAK786
05-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Parker Hale is actually a locally assembled rifle with just the bolt and barrel being imported and of original parker hale. They are assembled by Ghulam Dossul. They retail for around 28-30k in khi presently. Previously they had also been retailed for 24k. And if your are comparing CZ Brno and Parker Hale i believe there is no comparison with Brno taking the lead. The fit finish of Brno is exceptional and incomparable to that of Parker Hale. There is also another brand called BSA England which is the same case as Parker Hale, locally assembled but it is around 2-4k higher in price then Parker Hale.

I totally agree with ur comments regarding Brno, Taimur i would suggest u to go for Brno ZKK 600 as it will give u 100% satisfaction what u can have in a price range of 60 - 70K Rs. Accurate & Reliable but the Bolt is not as smooth as the Winchester etc etc. In BSA u will face the mount problem as the mount for BSA 7mm are not easily available here. i am using Brno's above said model from last 4 years and i am totally satisfy with its accuracy.

Dr Hanif Malik
06-07-2010, 06:42 AM
@osam very nice info about rifles but this rifle is old modle if it fully imported before many years directly even than price will be?????:)

Crazy Shooter
06-07-2010, 11:52 AM

is it bolt action???

yes brother the rifle is bolt action

GhulamMurtaza
06-07-2010, 12:09 PM
from where we can get the base and mounts for BSA 7mm are the available in karachi and whats price

Osam
06-07-2010, 04:52 PM
@osam very nice info about rifles but this rifle is old modle if it fully imported before many years directly even than price will be?????:)
I have no clue then. Actually parker hale had discontinued long time back so no chance that the rifle would have been an imported one. Now parker hale only makes rifle accessories and so ghulam dossul imports the barrel and bolt and assembles the rifles here.

MAK786
06-07-2010, 09:00 PM
from where we can get the base and mounts for BSA 7mm are the available in karachi and whats price
Not in Khi but a friend of mine had bought from Sindh Armoury Hyderabad

Crazy Shooter
07-07-2010, 04:10 AM
You guys HIJACKED my topic :P its was about austrian zastava 7mm not parker hale or BSA :P