PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA Pistol

exceptional_leo
02-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Salam
guys i was discussing with one of my friends that Pakistan should also make some good quality pistol, by may be POF or some govt owned factory. which should be issued to army, police and should also be aval in local market for local people. and above all... it should be export quality for exports. after all if Pakistan can make G3, MP5A2 and LMG (light machine guns), than we can also make good pistols, its not a big deal. will people of Pakistan always be aspiring for foreign made wpns? he than told me that there is a pistol named, MAFIA. i have never seen it. if some body has it, he should please share pics and price here so that we can put ourselves wise. thanks in advance :)
regards

exceptional_leo

MianTaimur
02-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Brother Leo, Although I am a big advocate of supporting Indeginiously manufactured arms and ammunition and I am all out in support of private vendors manufacturer of weapons who are on their initial stages of being in the organised sector, in comparison to darra made weapons / manufacturers. But the specific brand of pistol called the MAFIA has actually put me off. I have seen a few of their models and used one of them a few years back. To cut it short I would rate it 4/10 , just for their effort of manufacturing a pistol, othervise there were too many jams, unbalanced weapon, the feel and grip was awkward. I dont know about now, weather they have improved their quality or not. Try looking for their pictures and post a few aswel, or wait for other members to give their review on it.

SPAYPANTHER
02-07-2010, 10:26 AM
mafia is a Khyber arms model it found in 9mm and .30 both

brothers I have use that mafia pistol for a long time and it is now with my friend…

and in all of my Pakistani stuff I found it best, It is good locking 15 round capacity and I also like its grips… if I got a free book then I will must get it back from my friend.

Hardly 5 FTF or FTE in 100 rounds!! And it is not bad

HammadArshad
02-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Following is the link to the Image gallery for Khyber arms company:

http://khyberarms.wetpaint.com/page/Pictures+Galery

Here you can find the Mafia pistol you are looking for. One of my friends had bought it, but he never used it other than firing 2 rounds. Hence I am unable to comment anything. Just that it looks better and fell is good.

Sparticas
02-07-2010, 12:13 PM
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=

and there are other thread in the forum where this topic has thoroughly being discussed, so excptional leo dear you can find a good work on this .....

Amjad Ali
02-07-2010, 12:19 PM
salam to all members dear sir you are looking for MAFIA pak made i think in local market if some one have that . may be he will no show you in genion condition that will be told you BHAI JAAN IT`S LIKE MAFIA U S A MADE PRICE _ _ _ _ _ AIK DUM ZABARDAST CHAKKASS . Because ghar ke murghi daal braber . so be care full to buy this beauty .

maverick880
02-07-2010, 12:38 PM
if our indeginious gun is 8/10 and we have some exogenous 9/10 in the same price range , i will definitely go for my local and we should advocate it
but it must be pakistan brand not clone

SPAYPANTHER
02-07-2010, 12:44 PM
100% pak brand

Amjad Ali
02-07-2010, 01:35 PM
okay best of luck for your slection

AK47
02-07-2010, 01:59 PM
mafia is a Khyber arms model it found in 9mm and .30 both

brothers I have use that mafia pistol for a long time and it is now with my friend…

and in all of my Pakistani stuff I found it best, It is good locking 15 round capacity and I also like its grips… if I got a free book then I will must get it back from my friend.

Hardly 5 FTF or FTE in 100 rounds!! And it is not bad

@SPAY.........Not to confront you bro, but it's bad enough! :(

Until some real, local manufacturer comes up with some real quality stuff, I can't ever recommend local guns, no matter what my brothers have to say here. The TT, which our manufacturers can make with two eyes closed, is perhaps the only compromise-able exception, that too, if from a renowned maker, with as many foreign parts as possible, at least the barrel. :)

Sparticas
02-07-2010, 02:10 PM
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4463

and there are other thread in the forum where this topic has thoroughly being discussed, so excptional leo dear you can find a good work on this .....

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=312

msm
03-07-2010, 06:43 PM
if craftsmanship is the only criteria than why we dont see guns made of cardboard by some excelent craftsman? simply because it takes more than a skilled person to make good gun; that is good metal.
if some 1 have any doubt about our gunsmiths skills, he is out of mind and needs serious medical attention but the metal used have qulaity concerns.

Nazim Sahib
03-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Locals guns are great for showing around.....but would someone a sensible person wager his life upon its quality?I dont think so.
I wish we didnt have to buy imported guns but we do...and the fault lies with our gunsmiths.....and yes the metal they use.
Why would we spend thousands of dollars buying expensive imported guns if they could have delivered unto us quality?

Local made guns after some rounds start giving problems and thats not something you would want to carry around with you.
I once (and still do) had a beloved .30 TT which was v v v reliable.One day i picked it up to take with me and i discovered the firing pin had simply "vanished".....and i shudder to think what would have happened if i hadnt discovered it.
My golden rule buy the best handgun you can afford.

PsiFactor
04-07-2010, 12:21 AM
http://s4.postimage.org/ASDVJ.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVASDVJ)
Here is a pic of MAFIA 30cal.I fired a few shots with this gun it has a very very hard trigger pull.Mafia is also available in 9mm.This gun just like TT or you can say TT on steroids only change in trigger guard and grip.

BTW
MAFIA stands for "Morte Allah Francia Italia Annela" means "French Death Is Itally's Cry"

wasi
04-07-2010, 09:04 AM
i had one in really good condition. this was the only reliable 9mm availble in the market before clone were introduced. but it could not stand the test of time and i had to turn toward breata 92 fs clone. some how the MAFIA used to develop problems now and then. but i know one thing that the material they used was always good quality. i have gifted it to one of my friend how enjoys it very much especially its beauty

PUNJTANI5
04-07-2010, 07:51 PM
mafia is a good Pistol 4 the price range 6k - 8k

another good pistol is FAC 's nobel in 9mm 12k - 14 k 14 shot

then there is a very reliable pistol by HAC in 9mm (copy of takarev tt) 8.5 k but it has only 7 round capacity

i happened to have fired all three and i love the nobel the most
actually i have one in my collection and use it regularly and reliably for PP and SD purposes as well as shooting at targets
i keep it as my side arm while on hunting trips for emergency use

Nazim Sahib
04-07-2010, 08:23 PM
are guns made by FAC and Khyber arms ONLy available at there own stores in Peshawar or can they be bought from other places?

Aquarius
04-07-2010, 09:09 PM
are guns made by FAC and Khyber arms ONLy available at there own stores in Peshawar or can they be bought from other places?

Its available in the factory and they also supply the dealers in peshawar as well as other cities. Mafia handgun is one of their products but depends on piece to piece from reliability point of view.. atleast I wont recommend it to any of our members to buy it..... :)

aldofhitler
07-07-2010, 10:58 PM
bhai imported to phir imorted hote hai naaaaa

aldofhitler
07-07-2010, 10:59 PM
bhai imported mafia kitne ke hai?

SPAYPANTHER
07-07-2010, 11:06 PM
bhai imported mafia kitne ke hai?
bro mafia is a orignal pakistani pistol its not a clone

Aquarius
07-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Imported Mafia http://s1.postimage.org/JB3yA.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

SPAYPANTHER
07-07-2010, 11:40 PM
@ aquarius
he is new in this world :)

PUNJTANI5
11-07-2010, 06:18 PM

Its available in the factory and they also supply the dealers in peshawar as well as other cities. Mafia handgun is one of their products but depends on piece to piece from reliability point of view.. atleast I wont recommend it to any of our members to buy it..... :)

you can buy it at modern arms company liaqat road opp moti mosque adj gandhara hotel
(while going towards raja bazaar)

panjtani
06-04-2012, 04:13 PM
janab kia hal hei ......

and ye mafia walo ka Orgnal Pistol 15 golyo wala Kitny ka hei aur kaisa hei...??