PDA

View Full Version : .45 1911 vs .45other

javed khan 786
27-06-2010, 04:23 PM
what is best .45 in the range of 400klimt pt 1911 or any other like G21 or hk what is value of money i want for ccw if i got a beter gun under my price limt its best other wise 400k is limt thanks ur help to chose me right gun

Denovo87
27-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Welcome aboard Javed khan 768 bro, for CC purpose try finding glock 30, it will be within your 400k budget if you could find one :)

Also will you please share your current collection in members collection thread? with pictures obviously :)

Mangloo Ramzani
27-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Welcome brother Javed to the forum!

@ Denovo87:

I think I'm being too sceptical, but the writing style seems PB! :rolleyes:

Denovo87
27-06-2010, 05:04 PM

@ Denovo87:

Dont worry, you are not alone :D .... but let the rain fall first ;)

Mangloo Ramzani
27-06-2010, 05:09 PM

@ Denovo87:

Roger that! :D

MianTaimur
27-06-2010, 06:48 PM

@ Denovo87:

Roger that! :D

The clouds are already there and I belive it is about to drizzle soon !
Forecast for the comming 24hrs : heavy showers :lol:

mhrehman
27-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Javed bro, I would also like to suggest you look into the HK USP and the Sig, not exactly a ccw, but are one of the best in the world

Enigmatic Desires
27-06-2010, 07:31 PM
humms bars of the tune ''innocent till proven guilty'

Topak
27-06-2010, 07:40 PM
now a days every new comer with odd english seems suspicious.

Dr Zakir
27-06-2010, 07:43 PM
1911 is the best design for .45 . i have seen one .45 colt commander in jamurad for 450k . i think for ccw best value for monet is pt 145. hk sig 1911 all are full size not ideal for ccw . saw one usp .45 in lahore was a compact model

Enigmatic Desires
27-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Err topak quite apart from the topic.. did i ever mention that avatar of yours is positively hypnotic.. I actully flinch every time I get 'shot'

Topak
27-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Err topak quite apart from the topic.. did i ever mention that avatar of yours is positively hypnotic.. I actully flinch every time I get 'shot'
i think once you mentioned that...... by the way its raining here..... whats the forecast of your city ?

javed khan 786
27-06-2010, 08:06 PM
brothers i think maybe some problem here see me if so i leave fourm myelf no problem a dealer from sargodha rafer me to pakguns here on my first day i read cloud rain something i dont know wts going here plase dont involve me in all this thanks

Anthrax
27-06-2010, 08:17 PM
brothers i think maybe some problem here see me if so i leave fourm myelf no problem a dealer from sargodha rafer me to pakguns here on my first day i read cloud rain something i dont know wts going here plase dont involve me in all this thanks

Chances of heavy showers have just been "Confirmed". ;)

Aquarius
27-06-2010, 09:09 PM
In .45 ACP, 1911 is the best design or either you can choose between Glock21SF or Glock30.

Topak
27-06-2010, 09:22 PM
no problem javed khan bro... just enjoy as other guys are enjoying the forecast.
..... it rained heavily today in gujranwala,which have broke the spell of hot season.very pleasant and romantic atmosphere here right now... ED are you listening?ROMANTIC.. :D

Dr Hanif Malik
27-06-2010, 09:49 PM
@topak brother you r right,javed sahib style is very polite and learning but cost for arms is high:)

AK47
27-06-2010, 09:56 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. hope my "smileys" are enough! ;)

javed khan 786
27-06-2010, 11:30 PM

my dear ak47 im here to find new friends and info not be a joke or some thing u people not want me here its ur fourm its ok i leave fourm . enjoy ur fourm . i hope u people find some other joke after me . GOD bless u all

GUNFREAK
28-06-2010, 12:50 AM
Sorry sorry did i miss something did Phet paid us a visit again?? Last time it dimminished as a low pressure into upcountry!!!

KageFox
28-06-2010, 01:04 AM
Looks like a gale passed through here... One does tend to forget all about .45s in the face of a hurricane...

GUNFREAK
28-06-2010, 01:12 AM
@Kagefox hurriacne aside, Aquarius metioned G30 as a good choice for .45. I had a chance to hold one and boy it was an elephant glock. Too weird looking and grips were awful for my small hands. Taur 1911 is indeed a solid weapon for the money; don't u think.

Regards.

Enigmatic Desires
28-06-2010, 02:02 AM
i think once you mentioned that...... by the way its raining here..... whats the forecast of your city ?

Forecast in Lhre said rain.. But no rain so far... :(

Denovo87
28-06-2010, 02:07 AM
ED, bro its rainig in Sialkot and be like that for next 2 days (guranteed), think over joining the SA for tomorrow's trip to foothills of the Kashmir :)

KageFox
28-06-2010, 02:10 AM
Of course, yes... had I the money, the license and the desire to go for a 45, the Taurus 1911 would be the first (and possibly the only, given its price and quality) on my list...

Many tout the Glock .45 as being a little too thick for a comfortable grip... same reason Glock introduced the Model 21SF (Short Frame), after meddling about for a while with the .45GAP (Glock 37 if memory serves right). This newly introduced caliber made it easier to get compact guns in .45 caliber... but apparently, Glock lost interest, and abandoned its own brainchild... if I recall correctly, only Springfield Armory and Para-Ordnance took interest, and made some really compact 1911s in this new caliber... To my knowledge, the .45GAP has now been resigned to the pages of history...

AK47
28-06-2010, 02:17 AM

my dear ak47 im here to find new friends and info not be a joke or some thing u people not want me here its ur fourm its ok i leave fourm . enjoy ur fourm . i hope u people find some other joke after me . GOD bless u all

@Javed 786..........Above comments were between myself and Anthrax bro, we understand and accept some humor between ourselves, you don't, you don't have to, no hard feelings bro, you're welcome, move on, let's hear more from you! :)

javed khan 786
28-06-2010, 02:41 AM
add a more choice in .45 cztt .45 price under 100k seen at sargodha rahmen center

Anthrax
28-06-2010, 02:43 AM
+1 to AK47

Javed Khan bro, we were just having a little fun of our own. No offense meant. :)

So are you a weapons enthusiast? Please feel free to share your collection with us in the "Members weapon's list" thread.

Denovo87
28-06-2010, 02:51 AM
add a more choice in .45 cztt .45 price under 100k seen at sargodha rahmen center

Yes that can be an option but this tt series from cz is not at par with their other models like 75 or even 999, still would like to know its specs & final price its available for. Can you please check your dealer in Sargodha for that info.

Anthrax
28-06-2010, 02:58 AM

Yes that can be an option but this tt series from cz is not at par with their other models like 75 or even 999, still would like to know its specs & final price its available for. Can you please check your dealer in Sargodha for that info.

From what I've heard, The CZ-TT is actually manufactured by Tangfolio (Viper - Philippines). Basically the new CZ TT and its 9mm version are from Tangfolio but with a CZ stamp on it. I've also heard that CZ is procuring Tangfolio weapons because they have a much better potential of selling under the CZ markings than Tangfolio's ((Philippines)).

The CZ-TT is available in Lahore at PARA and Majeed Sons. I've seen the weapon in person and to be honest, to me at least, the .45 TT looks very impressive. Price however, is on the high side. Asking is around 90k! :|

AK47
28-06-2010, 03:01 AM
Now that's quite interesting news above, a CZ-TT in .45 at 90K! Gotta google up some pics, unless any of you have some to share. :)

KageFox
28-06-2010, 03:04 AM
Coming from the makers of the original CZ-75, the CZ TT does appeal quite a bit. However, it is a relatively newer, untested gun. It would be wiser to invest in something with a better reputation, such as a Taurus PT1911, PT145 or PT945, all of which, if I am not mistaken, are either lower or approximately equal in price, compared to the CZ TT.

From another angle, it can be argued in favor for the CZ TT that it's medium-smallish size and polymer frame make it a good contender for conceal carry...

EDIT: @Anthrax: Now, I did not know that... a CZ being outsourced from Philippines... that being so, the price seems a little... off...

Anthrax
28-06-2010, 03:07 AM
Now that's quite interesting news above, a CZ-TT in .45 at 90K! Gotta google up some pics, unless any of you have some to share. :)

Have you seen a Tangfolio VIPER in the market? If yes, then that is it. Slight differences since it's a .45 but overall you'd think that you're holding a VIPER.

javed khan 786
28-06-2010, 03:09 AM
sargodha is little city cztt .45 85000

cztt9mm 65000

pasckerd in red coluar cz box

AK47
28-06-2010, 03:11 AM
Sure Anthrax bro, I've held the Viper, that makes it quite interesting, coz I liked the Viper, until some remarks by Chief Sb himself. :)

Anyhow, is it full steel/alloy or polymer? :/

Anthrax
28-06-2010, 03:23 AM
Sure Anthrax bro, I've held the Viper, that makes it quite interesting, coz I liked the Viper, until some remarks by Chief Sb himself. :)

Polymer. The feel of the weapon as I said was outstanding but one shouldn't consider it an original "CZ" by any means.

javed khan 786
28-06-2010, 03:29 AM
today my shooping day any friend from lahore or sargodha are wellcome to join me on my shooping trip to lahore

AK47
28-06-2010, 03:37 AM
O.K, just found the CZ TT .45:

http://s4.postimage.org/j4TTS.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVj4TTS)

Indeed Anthrax bro, it's quite the same looks like the Tanfoglio Force and Sarsilmaz CM-9, yet it's in .45. :)

In .45 it has a 10 shots capacity, which then is comparable to the PT 145, which however stands at 60K.

Another feature, good or bad, it's only DA!

Finally, my major concern, it's EXTRAORDINARILY overpriced! :o :mad:

In my opinion, sincerely, it should be a max 60K handgun, and I mean MAX :)!

Dr Hanif Malik
28-06-2010, 06:09 AM
today my shooping day any friend from lahore or sargodha are wellcome to join me on my shooping trip to lahore
javed brother you did not give me chance while visiting sargodha market,any how good luck and try to meet naveed-pk he will help you,and other request is dont buy the arms and ammo in high prices good wishes for you,,,kino is famous fruit,,,:)

javed khan 786
28-06-2010, 02:20 PM
dr sb i wait few more days for u all frinds sir if every thing goes right way crate of kino from my side for every member near or thair

Starfish
28-06-2010, 03:36 PM

ak47 sir it is exactly the "Viper" dressed in Czechoslovakian clothes ;)