PDA

View Full Version : Roni kit for Glock

GUNFREAK
04-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Dear members i own 2 Glocks

Every freaking time i visit any dealer even to buy ammunition EVERY dealer wants to sell me a Roni Kit. Whats going on. I know that this is not the right fourm to discuss this but i am so amused by the different tatics dealers are pushing me that i thought it might be interesting to request pg members to put some prospective into this. Please Please inlight me.

Regards

Denovo87
04-06-2010, 12:49 PM
What exactly is Roni Kit GF bro???

KageFox
04-06-2010, 12:54 PM
The Glock RONI Kit is somewhat like a Glock dress up. Something like the one seen below:

http://s3.postimage.org/fWOx0.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqfWOx0)

Denovo87
04-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks KF bro, by the way I thought it was a kit that makes something weep when installed :) like "Roni Soorat"...

ay_be_why
04-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Just tell them that you are perfectly comfortable with how your Glocks look and shoot, and you don't want to dress them up to look like something else :) . Unless, of course, if you want to, then go ahead :)

Jillanik
04-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks KF bro, by the way I thought it was a kit that makes something weep when installed :) like "Roni Soorat"...

LOL...............................What a description :D

Apalo
04-06-2010, 02:13 PM
:D :D, i think in the pic Glock is in the same condition :rolleyes:

SPAYPANTHER
04-06-2010, 02:42 PM
http://s3.postimage.org/fWOx0.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqfWOx0)

where is the glock:lol: it is locking like a clock

Aquarius
05-06-2010, 09:54 AM

where is the glocklol: it is locking like a clock

:lol: It has been covered by the "Roni Soorat" according to Denovo Sir.... :)

GUNFREAK
06-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Guys finally saw Roni in action at the range. Report..... Must have scope for any aim otherwise just show only, the finish is just ok i mean the frame polym, very easy to install, Glock light will fit easily. But looks are awsome.

Regards

Pistol
06-06-2010, 04:16 PM

:lol: Very funny Denovo. The horrifying shape probably makes the intruder face "Roni Soorat".

Dr Hanif Malik
06-06-2010, 05:25 PM
it look better
http://s1.postimage.org/R19Zr.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxR19Zr)

Ali3393
06-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Roni kit can be seen in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZKTAoV0nJ4

William
07-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Hello to all of yoe i am a new user of this forum and "Ali" i have seen your video lookin nice man good link you shared with us i am a great fan of pistols i have a good collection of these i will upload there photos later

Jillanik
07-06-2010, 12:37 PM
@ William : Welcome to Pakguns. Please mention your location please.

Sparticas
07-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Welcome William to the Pak Guns, Dear if you introduce yourself in the introduction Part of this site it would be seen by alot more members and it will help you as well. and on the Funny side Sir we all are from earth and there are no extra terrestrials on the forum. So please if you can Change your location ....... :)

Engineeer
08-06-2010, 12:47 PM
well come dear.

Ahsansindhu
08-06-2010, 07:51 PM
whats is price of this RONIRONIRONI KIT IN LAHORE :cool:

7mm
11-06-2010, 12:34 AM
The Glock RONI Kit is somewhat like a Glock dress up. Something like the one seen below:

how much this package with glock17
:)

Moeen
11-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Salam All,
@Dr. Hanif Malik - Sir, that is the Steyr TMP or as its now called the B&T as they bought out all the patents from Steyr and are now manufacturing it in Swiss. Sheikh Salim in Lahore used to have TMPs about ten years ago... for 245K/rs..... So todays rate would be 1000k/rs PLUS. They are not kits.

Aquarius
11-06-2010, 12:16 PM
how much this package with glock17
:)

The kit only costs 180K without Glock17 in it.... :(

GUNFREAK
11-06-2010, 12:21 PM
@Aquarius

The kit is less than 150k in khi. Hey what happened here something cheaper here than Peshawar

Regards

Topak
11-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Salam All,
@Dr. Hanif Malik - Sir, that is the Steyr TMP or as its now called the B&T as they bought out all the patents from Steyr and are now manufacturing it in Swiss. Sheikh Salim in Lahore used to have TMPs about ten years ago... for 245K/rs..... So todays rate would be 1000k/rs PLUS. They are not kits.
Sir 1ooo K... :P :o
never saw or listened such expensive gun....
just for the knowledge.... whats the speciality of this gun ?
Man i was going to faint to listen this price.........

AK47
11-06-2010, 03:30 PM
This is indeed no "Roni" kit as such, no cry, no tears, but the impression of something really sophisticated. Beautiful. :)

All I wonder about, and what would be an absolute big plus to this whole setup, is the "barrel extension", if that's secured or could be secured with this kit??? :rolleyes:

Is the Glock behind connected somehow to some "extension" with that suppressor in the forefront? :rolleyes:

XCaliber
11-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Saw some one at the Lahore Rifle Club using this with his glock. Looks like a piece of machinery from the Terminator movie :)

The only plus point I saw was exceptional stability and zero recoil, allowing the shooter to aim and shoot at the same point again and again.

Sending more than one bullet through the bullseye from a single magazine is indeed impressive but that might be due to the scope as well.

I do feel that it takes the point out of having something as handy as a pistol (hand gun) in the first place

KageFox
11-06-2010, 04:47 PM
It converts your pistol into something closer to a carbine, like the holster-stocks of old...

coolbox18
11-06-2010, 04:54 PM
It converts your pistol into something closer to a carbine, like the holster-stocks of old...
+1 kagefox bro, i was thinking along the lines of a (semi-)rifle, if you get the extended barrel.

Sohail Waheed
29-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Saw some one at the Lahore Rifle Club using this with his glock. Looks like a piece of machinery from the Terminator movie :)

The only plus point I saw was exceptional stability and zero recoil, allowing the shooter to aim and shoot at the same point again and again.

Sending more than one bullet through the bullseye from a single magazine is indeed impressive but that might be due to the scope as well.

I do feel that it takes the point out of having something as handy as a pistol (hand gun) in the first place
Saw the same thing in action at same place and i think he is the only owner of this kit at LRC. The recoil was really zero and the user broke i think 12 thooties in 12 rounds in less than a minute time but it was malfuntioning at that day due to the auto option.

GUNFREAK
01-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Boy price of roni kit is dropping like a rock. The very first quote i had received 2 months ago was 200k at Alharis. Last month the price was 145ish. And just yesterday i was quoted at 115k . Let see in a few weeks what happens!

regards

MianTaimur
02-07-2010, 02:06 AM
For knowledge sake ! what is the international price of these kits is US$ ?

SalmanHusain
02-07-2010, 02:38 AM
yes and what is the legality of importing such thing do we require import permit from ministry of cambers of commerce or can we bring it in our baggage?? i may get it from Thailand:cool:!!

GUNFREAK
02-07-2010, 03:41 PM
US $ 399/ im sure it is not so easy to bring in baggage. I once brought laser and sights from Thailand which off course is a different item.

Regards

AliWalay
02-07-2010, 03:49 PM

This is Awsome Where i find this kit &for how much in GUJRAT RWP/ISL OR LAHORE

MianTaimur
02-07-2010, 04:01 PM
yes and what is the legality of importing such thing do we require import permit from ministry of cambers of commerce or can we bring it in our baggage?? i may get it from Thailand:cool:!!

I have brought laser , sights, grips and batons from Thailand !
As far as this kit is concerned , one could bring it in separate bags , without any issue.

GUNFREAK
02-07-2010, 04:10 PM

I have brought laser , sights, grips and batons from Thailand !
As far as this kit is concerned , one could bring it in separate bags , without any issue.

@maintaimur, meaning separate bags?

Denovo87
02-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Welcome aboard AliWalay bro, you can check Lahore market (Nila Gumbad area) it will be arround 150k :)

MianTaimur
02-07-2010, 04:18 PM

Dismantle the kit and keep it in seperate bags/luggage/suitcase/trolley bag etc !

To my knowledge , you are not allowed to bring tactical gear/kits for AR's and AK's , but I have heard people bringing those aswel , in separate luggage.

cooldragon
03-07-2010, 12:36 AM

This is Awsome Where i find this kit &for how much in GUJRAT RWP/ISL OR LAHORE

Ask the sheraaz guy at the stadium in Gujraat , he did mention that he has some really good kits for assualt rifles and pistols , but havnt seen um till now , if you r friends with him he might show you something , but hey you know how gujratis brag about stuff ;) ,

SalmanHusain
03-07-2010, 12:41 AM

Dismantle the kit and keep it in seperate bags/luggage/suitcase/trolley bag etc !

To my knowledge , you are not allowed to bring tactical gear/kits for AR's and AK's , but I have heard people bringing those aswel , in separate luggage.
Plz give details!!!

MianTaimur
03-07-2010, 03:01 AM
@salmanhusain
I belive what I have said is pretty clear !
what part you dont understand ? :rolleyes:

SalmanHusain
03-07-2010, 03:11 AM
@salmanhusain
I belive what I have said is pretty clear !
what part you dont understand ? :rolleyes:
bro dont get annoyed iam just asking to keep the kit in a seperate bag without any good or can we keep in our big suitcase in its box???

GUNFREAK
03-07-2010, 10:53 AM
I think what miant sb is saying is that after purchasing the kit, disassemble it into small pieces and put them in different suitcases to avoid any problems. Sort of like chapia style. BUT lets avoid discussing this topic any further before i get canned. If anybody is interested in the kit, i have located the importer of the kit in KHI and it is available less than dealer price of 145k. Just let me know i will help anyone interested.

Regards

MianTaimur
03-07-2010, 12:20 PM
I think what miant sb is saying is that after purchasing the kit, disassemble it into small pieces and put them in different suitcases to avoid any problems. Sort of like chapia style. BUT lets avoid discussing this topic any further before i get canned. If anybody is interested in the kit, i have located the importer of the kit in KHI and it is available less than dealer price of 145k. Just let me know i will help anyone interested.

Regards

Thank you for clearing it out, exactly what I wanted to say , but in a hushed up manner (liked the term chapia style, you wouldnt knw but these ppl can do wonders and pull alot of strings) ! :)

SalmanHusain
05-07-2010, 12:32 AM

Regards

Thank you for clearing it out, exactly what I wanted to say , but in a hushed up manner (liked the term chapia style, you wouldnt knw but these ppl can do wonders and pull alot of strings) ! :)
ok! know i understood how difficult is too sell these guns????

MianTaimur
05-07-2010, 12:53 AM

Salman Bro
We are talking abt kits here !!!!!!!

GUNFREAK
05-07-2010, 12:58 AM
These are Kits which are attached to Glock 17 and Glock 19 to make them look like Mean Machine.

regards

SalmanHusain
05-07-2010, 01:01 AM

Salman Bro
We are talking abt kits here !!!!!!!
iam trying to bring the market prices down by importing these things as discussed previously!!!

GUNFREAK
05-07-2010, 01:07 AM
What?

SalmanHusain
05-07-2010, 01:21 AM
What?
well as dealers are asking for huge prices for accessories as compared to international market where as they import it at very cheap rates so we pakgunners think that at every foreign visit we should bring couple of things and sell it to fellow members at no profit no loss or at minimal service charges thus reducing our relying on the market!!!:|

MianTaimur
05-07-2010, 01:23 AM
iam trying to bring the market prices down by importing these things as discussed previously!!!

Good luck salman bro !
I am sure if you give a good deal Gunfreak bro would be willing too book an advance order :P

SalmanHusain
05-07-2010, 01:36 AM

Good luck salman bro !
I am sure if you give a good deal Gunfreak bro would be willing too book an advance order :P
well let me check the thailands market and the procedure!!! iam sure glocks are available for 80K in Thailand but i cant import a weapon but roni kit for sure if its not illegal... a couple of stunt guns batons katanas cleaning agents what ever is urgently required. but have to give exact details even up to the bar code exact.. :D

GUNFREAK
05-07-2010, 01:44 AM

Good luck salman bro !

No No my dear friend Maintaimur i have no ambitions for any such things i just happen to know the guys who imports the kits, and they are making a killing. Not my field as you know. Good Luck salman friend.

Regards

SalmanHusain
05-07-2010, 01:49 AM

Good luck salman bro !

No No my dear friend Maintaimur i have no ambitions for any such things i just happen to know the guys who imports the kits, and they are making a killing. Not my field as you know. Good Luck salman friend.

Regards
thanks!! just scared i might receive a threat from the dealers!!! :(

MianTaimur
05-07-2010, 02:20 AM
@Gunfreak

Sir, go thru my post, I merely suggested that you might precure one from the other gent ! I never claimed that you are in the same business.

GUNFREAK
15-07-2010, 12:59 AM
JUst not quite there yet, but approaching for landing in my hands in the distant future. New price in Khi 110k. Few more nautical Miles to go and we'll have touchdown. For ref: In U.S. price $399 x 86 = 34314 pkr

Regards

ARlover
26-07-2010, 06:18 PM
any info of this roni kit availability and price in lahore brothers from lahore plz update fourm asap thanks

Sohail Waheed
27-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Available at Buksh Elahi.

ARlover
27-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Sohail Waheed bro thanks any price tag

Sohail Waheed
28-07-2010, 12:24 PM
I didnt asked for price but it should be in between 800-1000$.

ARlover
28-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Sohail Waheed brother 800 -1000$ or u mean 80k to 100k plz contact number of dealer plz :)

khanjee
28-07-2010, 05:11 PM
@ ARlover & Sohail Waheed

Yes it was available at Buksh Elahi a few days back but current status is unknown.

price is also un-known.

ARlover
28-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Buksh Elahi@99k

para@100k

ch arms gulberg@130k