PDA

View Full Version : Range and penetration test with russian shot gun

Dr Hanif Malik
02-06-2010, 07:38 AM
after my new purchase i tested shaheen sg shell for range and effectivness,
sheet of hard wood 1 inch thick
distance,,80 mtr in both barrel not given satisfied result not good group and penitration was only half inch which is not sufficent for big animal like boar,so proper distance coculated, 60 mtr and below.
http://s3.postimage.org/9h08i.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq9h08i)

Dr Hanif Malik
02-06-2010, 07:41 AM
http://s1.postimage.org/Co0w9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxCo0w9)
above pic sheet at 80 mtr only half inch was penitrated and not coss the one inch wood sheet with both full and modified:)

Dr Hanif Malik
02-06-2010, 07:44 AM
http://s1.postimage.org/CoBWi.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxCoBWi)
group is excellant at 60 mtr with modifird choke , two hit in two inch group one hit four inch above the group so sufficent for big boar:)total 3ball hit in 5 inch group.

Dr Hanif Malik
02-06-2010, 07:50 AM
http://s1.postimage.org/Cp7m9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxCp7m9)
here you can see how the sg shot cross the hard sheet at 60 mtr modified choke,baikal o/u:)

TAREEN
02-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Dr. Sb. did you check constriction result / density of pellets at 25 yds and where both barrels are hitting @ that distance while keeping it on a rest?

Aamar
02-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Nice one :)

Moin
02-06-2010, 11:22 AM
good test

A R K TAREEN
02-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Dr Hanif Malik,

Brother nice efforts for test your gun. One thing which I would like to mention here is that

wild boar charge you withen around 5 to 10 meters range and some times more closer then

that . So do not worry about that, your gun is absolutely perfect for a wild boar hunt.

Regards.

Dr Hanif Malik
02-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Dr. Sb. did you check constriction result / density of pellets at 25 yds and where both barrels are hitting @ that distance while keeping it on a rest?
sir i will check all the barrels,chokes,at the various distance,but this test was only to check the gun and shell power for wild boar , i am behind the boar very badly in the jungle now a days,,thanks:)
@ark tareen before i was not bothering the boar,i was under estimating the bore,,,so when i went with you people on boar hunt mak786 story,,,, killing the dunkey,and injured the many peoples,now i am more consious:),

Dr Hanif Malik
02-06-2010, 05:27 PM
@arlover,your words are happness for me:)

MAK786
02-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Good sharing Dr. Sahab tell u what here u r talking abt 60 meters distance and u see the penetration of POF SG, now u can understand well what will be the damage within the 25 meters range with any imported Cartridge of SG like Viri, Rottwel, Seller & Belloit and Buffalo etc.

One more thing u will get better pattern while using Cylinder instead of full choke....

Happy shooting, enjoy :)

Dr Hanif Malik
02-06-2010, 05:41 PM
@mak786,you are correct brother,cylendar give the best group with sg shots other than full choke,,,in full choke recoil is very heavy and accuracy s not good,thanks for gauiding:)
here sargodha toz shot gun engraved is available in good rates,,any idea????????:)

MAK786
02-06-2010, 05:46 PM
@mak786,
here sargodha toz shot gun engraved is available in good rates,,any idea????????:)

Sure Dr. Sahab, mail me the full details like with or without chokes, selective trigger, black or silve body and if possible the pics thank u, mak1078@gmail.com

Denovo87
02-06-2010, 06:30 PM
so when i went with you people on boar hunt mak786 story,,,, killing the dunkey,and injured the many peoples,now i am more consious:),

Thanks doctor sahib for giving an idea how fatal can sg/lg be on 60mtrs distance.

mak786 bro, would love to hear about the donkey hunt, pics will be an extra icing ;)

MAK786
02-06-2010, 06:40 PM
so when i went with you people on boar hunt mak786 story,,,, killing the dunkey,and injured the many peoples,now i am more consious:),

Thanks doctor sahib for giving an idea how fatal can sg/lg be on 60mtrs distance.

mak786 bro, would love to hear about the donkey hunt, pics will be an extra icing ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sir, its all Dr. Sahab's english language fault, we all do understand how good his english is :D

@ Dr. Sahab, sir Q 307 ka parchaa katwayn gaay????

Dr Hanif Malik
03-06-2010, 07:47 AM
@denovo,yes fault to translate.
@mak786,brother i means,how the wild boar is dangerious,wild bore killd the dunkey ,not by hunter..thanks for correction:)
i will got full detail of toz s gun o/u:)

Omkhan
03-06-2010, 10:47 AM
80 meters is just too much for a shotgun with shots. Slugs are a different matter. 25 meter is an ideal distance to pattern the shotgun I believe. Good testing :)

Dr Hanif Malik
03-06-2010, 04:59 PM
@omkhan sahib,first tell about .22lr,she is my love and you r holding long any how brother did you fire on that,,,,
80mtr with sg or slug is equal effective in russian guns,but problems are placement,and group is not perfect,i hit a rabbit more than 80mtr with shot no 4 in russian gun pefectly :)

Omkhan
03-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Thats impressive. Dr. sahib.
Regarding brno, well since I dont have access to a shooting range, I often use it on my roof top (with proper backstop i.e. 2 large sand bags and then the wall). The maximum distance that I can shoot in this setup is 80ft. The rifle is pretty accurate and i have shot quite lot of stuff from it. I will soon get proper paper targets and will post the result of the group from the mentioned distance, InshAllah.

SPAYPANTHER
03-06-2010, 05:41 PM
@ DR HANIF

plz also mention some thing about your shot gun

Dr Hanif Malik
04-06-2010, 07:17 AM
@ DR HANIF

plz also mention some thing about your shot gun
i replace my russian sxs fixed chokes with new model little used
model is 1z27 em-ic,,,,,,,ejecter,internal extra three chokes,single triger,slective triger,28 inch barrel:)

SPAYPANTHER
04-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Thenks hanif bhai

Jillanik
04-06-2010, 02:02 PM
sir i will check all the barrels,chokes,at the various distance,but this test was only to check the gun and shell power for wild boar , i am behind the boar very badly in the jungle now a days,,thanks:)
@ark tareen before i was not bothering the boar,i was under estimating the bore,,,so when i went with you people on boar hunt mak786 story,,,, killing the dunkey,and injured the many peoples,now i am more consious:),

Dr. Sahib: U shouldn't be behind the boar very badly as it is going to reduce their population very very badly.....:D

Dr Hanif Malik
04-06-2010, 10:10 PM
@jillanik sir you are right, only one big and will leave them:)

Sialvi
04-06-2010, 10:12 PM
congratulations Dr. sb for ur new purchase. its a good deal.we would love to see that gun in action on skeet and trap inshAllah.

Afzaal
05-06-2010, 08:52 AM

Sir ji Parcha to 324 ka banta hai :D

Dr.Sb
great test & reporting sir.

Hamid
05-06-2010, 11:34 AM
whats this 'behind the boar thingy'? I guess its not some sort of fetish:)

Raja_Shakeel
05-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Good test Dr sb. Never thuoght that SG will make 3 inch group @ 60 mtr.

Dr Hanif Malik
05-06-2010, 06:20 PM
@afzaal,hamid thank you very much.
@shakeel,total 3ball of sg hit in circle 5 inch ,two were closer in two inch:)

Raja_Shakeel
06-06-2010, 11:23 AM
once i shoot an animal(dont want to mention which anima l:) )from 45-50 mtr distance and i fired 3 shots.when i checked on i found 4 balls has hit the animal making a 8 inch circle.that time i beleived that 1 ball from each cartridge has hits the target. but now after reading your post i understood that these 4 balls might balls from last cartidge i fired. shotgun used was germanica and cartridge S & B .

Dr Hanif Malik
07-06-2010, 06:38 PM
@raja sahib sg shells range is almost dubble the other small shell,power of shell and weight the ball incerased the effectiveness:)

Afzaal
07-06-2010, 10:31 PM

a classic humor ever read :D
thanks Den lala

MAK786
08-06-2010, 04:15 AM

thanks Den lala

http://s2.postimage.org/NQgjS.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TsNQgjS)

This is what we are talking about, it would be self vanish in 2 days, ENJOY fellows... (Wanna see more, email me mak1078@gmail.com) or search alfalahghp on YOUTUBE :D

Dr Hanif Malik
08-06-2010, 06:41 AM
@mak786,what a great hunt:)thanks clearing and cleaning the story:)

Denovo87
08-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Nice hunt MAK bro, was the hunting feild somewhere in Punjab?

A R K TAREEN
08-06-2010, 11:35 AM
MAK786,

Nice trophy gentleman. Is this the same one which I saw in your drawingroom?

Good work gentleman, keep it up.

With love and regards.

Salahuddin Ayubi
08-06-2010, 11:59 AM

thanks Den lala

http://s2.postimage.org/NQgjS.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TsNQgjS)

This is what we are talking about, it would be self vanish in 2 days, ENJOY fellows... (Wanna see more, email me mak1078@gmail.com) or search alfalahghp on YOUTUBE :D

Sorry for barging in, but is THAT a DONKEY ? ......... with horns :lol: Aisay gadhay kahan payay jatay hain janaab :lol:

Or maybe I've missed something

farishtay
08-06-2010, 12:06 PM
nice hunt

MAK786
08-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Dr. Sb, ap ki english nay marwa dya :lol:
Denovo87, Sir, no thats was KACHAA area near Hala, i think its clear alot regarding Dr. Sb Hunt :lol:
A R K TAREEN, Yes sir, one of them.
SA, Sir you are right a DONKEY with Horns :lol:... I have few more like this. Public demand sir G :D
Farishtay, Thanks bro...

We (Me & My Friends) are good keepers of these magnificent animals ie, in that area we keep them safe from many dangers (you all know them well what sort of) take care for their food in the wild never ever fired on Female or Young male animal, always go for the biggest male animal so have to wait for years. Right now we have sufficient population in our area (1000 + Acres) 22 Female & 7 Male HDeers. All breed & live in wild and not like any farm animal.

P.S. That animal down by the SG of Seller & Belliot more than a range of 60 Yards with my Franchi Black Magic Game 12 Bore Semi Auto barrel lenght 25" used Full Cylinder IC.... 5 pellets hit behind the Right side shoulder with in the radius of 5 " 3 among them crossed out from the other side damaging Heart and lungs of the animal.. The theory of range and penetration totally failed here... ;)

Engineeer
08-06-2010, 01:03 PM
@ dr sahib half inch penetration in wood means how much in animal skin please see impact tests and i think it will do the job at 80 mtrs. i have experience of killing pig wd .22 bore(total 6 so far). and with #8 shaheen kartoos at 20 meters(one only). Rawalpindi area.

Denovo87
08-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Aisay gadhay kahan payay jatay hain janaab :lol:

Right on our forum bro but they get banned without being given a chance to show their horns ;)

MAK786
08-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Aisay gadhay kahan payay jatay hain janaab :lol:

Right on our forum bro but they get banned without being given a chance to show their horns ;)

Jillanik
08-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Dr. Sahib : No more range & penetration test please.....................:lol:

coolbox18
08-06-2010, 02:11 PM
I think this thread must be shifted to the "Humour and Fun Thread" :lol:

Truly enjoyed the donkey scene, and once the horns were added, well, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr Hanif sb, sir no disrespect to you, very interesting test at your end :)

Salahuddin Ayubi
08-06-2010, 02:26 PM
:lol:

Dr Hanif Malik
08-06-2010, 04:27 PM
AOA,
all brothers,please read post 17 mine,
story of dunkey,,,,,,,,,,,,,mak 786 yar you did not clear my writting mistake,,,,
there was a huge and big bore in kacha area near hyderabad,and he attackd on dunkey of a poor man and killed on the spot, later that boar was killed by hunter,that hunter may be mak786 or?? so i think story is clear now:)

Salahuddin Ayubi
08-06-2010, 04:29 PM
AOA,
story of dunkey,,,,,,,,,,,,,mak 786 yar you did not clear my writting mistake,,,,
there was a huge and big bore in kacha area near hyderabad,and he attackd on dunkey of a poor man and killed on the spot, later that boar was killed by hunter,that hunter may be mak786 or?? so i think story is clear now:)

Perfectly clear janaab. :)

Afzaal
08-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Dr. Sb, ap ki english nay marwa dya :lol:
Denovo87, Sir, no thats was KACHAA area near Hala, i think its clear alot regarding Dr. Sb Hunt :lol:
A R K TAREEN, Yes sir, one of them.
SA, Sir you are right a DONKEY with Horns :lol:... I have few more like this. Public demand sir G :D
Farishtay, Thanks bro...

We (Me & My Friends) are good keepers of these magnificent animals ie, in that area we keep them safe from many dangers (you all know them well what sort of) take care for their food in the wild never ever fired on Female or Young male animal, always go for the biggest male animal so have to wait for years. Right now we have sufficient population in our area (1000 + Acres) 22 Female & 7 Male HDeers. All breed & live in wild and not like any farm animal.

P.S. That animal down by the SG of Seller & Belliot more than a range of 60 Yards with my Franchi Black Magic Game 12 Bore Semi Auto barrel lenght 25" used Full Cylinder IC.... 5 pellets hit behind the Right side shoulder with in the radius of 5 " 3 among them crossed out from the other side damaging Heart and lungs of the animal.. The theory of range and penetration totally failed here... ;)

Great info brother.
i think all hunters should know the point you stated of the animal is weakest part of body after head.

MAK786
09-06-2010, 02:29 AM
AOA,

Aray Dr. Sb very much clear tension na lein or test the Gun within the range of of 40 - 50 Yards with full cylinder IC + SG cartridge... do post the pics too.... enjoy shooting Sir G...;)

Dr Hanif Malik
09-06-2010, 07:23 AM
@mak786,imm response required,tonight i was in hide,and other unexperience hunter was 100mtr away,boar family cross in single line near my fellow hunter,but he did not fire and leave the palce,this was geart chance to me if i was on that place ,,next time i will be with some good hunter,question is which boar is to be targeted in that situation???:)

MAK786
09-06-2010, 05:48 PM
@mak786,imm response required,tonight i was in hide,and other unexperience hunter was 100mtr away,boar family cross in single line near my fellow hunter,but he did not fire and leave the palce,this was geart chance to me if i was on that place ,,next time i will be with some good hunter,question is which boar is to be targeted in that situation???:)

Well Dr. Sahab in my little experience of Boar hunt, i observe that the biggest Boar usually roam alone in the area, in a flock of boars usually u have big female boars along with young male boars, if by chance the bigger one is with them, when he comes from the Jungle to the field usually he kept himself behind 2-3 boars (See how Smart the Big Boar is) and while going back to the jungle he leads the flock, usually boars speedup when crossing a open ground. try not to shoot when its coming towards you it could be dangerous.. Use Diesel with a used mobil oil as a bait.....GOOD LUCK

Dr Hanif Malik
10-06-2010, 05:45 AM
@mak786,thanks for the reply,i will care naxt time:)

Afzaal
10-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Use Diesel with a used mobil oil as a bait.

Well this new addition for me.
how to use it bro ?

PS.
i am not in boar hunting but still for experience.

Skeeter60
10-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Diesel is a proven totka for attracting wild boars, I think they come to investigate the smell, and some times rub their skins on it to get rid of ticks etc

alisyed
10-06-2010, 01:37 PM
So for those of you who do boar hunting, what do you do with the carcass after the kill?

Sohail
10-06-2010, 03:42 PM
usually the "haka walas" (i forget what they are called....) belong to such community who are fond of pork so the debris is not an issue.

yes diesel and smell of a weapon itself is so romantic for this animal.

regards

A R K TAREEN
10-06-2010, 05:23 PM
usually the "haka walas" (i forget what they are called....) belong to such community who are fond of pork so the debris is not an issue.

regards

One of them are called "JOGI" and other one is "BAGRI".

MAK786
11-06-2010, 02:36 AM
Diesel is a proven totka for attracting wild boars, I think they come to investigate the smell, and some times rub their skins on it to get rid of ticks etc

Yes sir, let me ask you one question, is there any other mode beside this? i mean trick to kill Boars?

Sohail
11-06-2010, 12:16 PM

regards

One of them are called "JOGI" and other one is "BAGRI".

thanks Arif Bhai, yes they are called bagris also.

regards

Jillanik
16-06-2010, 01:19 PM

This is news to me. Probably this could be one of the reason for hunting large number of wild boars near POL depot Khanewal.

Dr Hanif Malik
17-06-2010, 08:43 AM
second benifit of diesel is ,it hide the smell of gun and shooter also:)

Afzaal
19-06-2010, 11:36 PM

Dr.Sb
although you have not been stuck by boar but
it seems you are too scared by being hit :D
don't you ?
Just tell me frankly:cool:

MAK786
20-06-2010, 05:15 AM

Dr.Sb
although you have not been stuck by boar but
it seems you are too scared by being hit :D
don't you ?
Just tell me frankly:cool:

Dr Hanif Malik
20-06-2010, 06:53 AM
@afzal bro,you people are lucky have a good chance to hunt boars in your area but here less chances and some king and claver,dangerious boars are remaining,which are surwiving after many hunts by peoples and dogs,sooooo care is must second,for ducks and rabbits hunt many people are ready to join me but for boar hunt i am the only one to face the boars at night ,with only d bl shot gun,no help of any ,like tree,wall.jeep ,competant hunter etc:):)

MAK786
20-06-2010, 08:48 PM
@afzal bro,you people are lucky have a good chance to hunt boars in your area but here less chances and some king and claver,dangerious boars are remaining,which are surwiving after many hunts by peoples and dogs,sooooo care is must second,for ducks and rabbits hunt many people are ready to join me but for boar hunt i am the only one to face the boars at night ,with only d bl shot gun,no help of any ,like tree,wall.jeep ,competant hunter etc:):)

Now thats like a real hunter Dr. Sahab.. good luck.......

coolbox18
20-06-2010, 09:30 PM
dr sb, it looks you mean serious business here. best of luck.
i hope it is nothing personal with the king boar :lol:

Afzaal
20-06-2010, 10:39 PM

Now thats like a real hunter Dr. Sahab.. good luck.......

Dr.sb good luck with your passion.
i hope soon u will find the passionate hunters around. :)

Dr Hanif Malik
21-06-2010, 06:45 AM
@mak786 brother,one night king boar out from hide at about 12pm,second day he changed the other track,more problem is boars hide near sensitive and restricted areas and hunter has to be sit away from that area,other easy option is also availble for me but this is not correct way,boars gathered at near the canteen,mess,and gate where every one can shoot and make a picture for baly baly,but in boar gathering near the food wastage point, king boar does not visit regularly and less seen by the gaurds,,,i am planning to hunt in moon light how idea is???:)
@coolbox18
@afzaal sahib,,, thanks both of you for the concern:)

coolbox18
21-06-2010, 12:44 PM
@mak786 brother,one night king boar out from hide at about 12pm,second day he changed the other track,more problem is boars hide near sensitive and restricted areas and hunter has to be sit away from that area,other easy option is also availble for me but this is not correct way,boars gathered at near the canteen,mess,and gate where every one can shoot and make a picture for baly baly,but in boar gathering near the food wastage point, king boar does not visit regularly and less seen by the gaurds,,,i am planning to hunt in moon light how idea is???:)
@coolbox18

Sir, I am no hunter, but this king boar seems to be smart animal. i doubt it would be out alone at nights. i also believe it is aware of routine hunt procedures, and hence it is in avoidance mode.
please take extra caution. and have atleast one or two senior hunters along.
i would also suggest to get some advise from other senior hunters, as it appears that the only option to hunt it would be to directly/indirectly confront it, which is not very safe considering that it would not be the only boar around, and itself is a big one.

MAK786
21-06-2010, 05:43 PM
@coolbox18

Dr. Sahab, King boar always like this, i have already told u that Boar is a smart animal, use diesel he will come there for sure, moon light is a better option. He definately comes for the food try to observe the timings and area where he usually visited insearch of food. may be in late evening or early in the morning he comes out from his hide... best of luck

Dr Hanif Malik
21-06-2010, 06:13 PM
@coolbox18

Dr. Sahab, King boar always like this, i have already told u that Boar is a smart animal, use diesel he will come there for sure, moon light is a better option. He definately comes for the food try to observe the timings and area where he usually visited insearch of food. may be in late evening or early in the morning he comes out from his hide... best of luck
bro diesel should be spread before one night or at the same night ????

MAK786
22-06-2010, 02:54 AM
@coolbox18

bro diesel should be spread before one night or at the same night ????

Before 2 nights atleast 3 liters mixed with used mobil oil around 1/2 liter....

Dr Hanif Malik
22-06-2010, 06:08 AM
@mak786,great sir now i hope my job will be easy,and will follow the tactis,but here still one thing to see at night, how will i observe the king boar which is my target??/
two day before we were at the car and with search light a big wild cat was there and my fellows were shouting to fire on the lion,i could not stop myself from laughing,,,,thanks bro mak for in touch with me :)

Sialvi
22-06-2010, 11:55 AM
dear Dr. sahib my humble request is to stay away from such fellow hunters during this serious job. these chaps become liability when the time comes and cause serious problems. u better chase that tusker alone if u can't find any experienced hunter.

Afzaal
22-06-2010, 02:46 PM
+1 sialvi bhai
Agree with ur words & signatures aswell
He is right dr.sb
Boar attack is not big deal but
you should be careful from too novice fellows
If they can call to wild cat a lion then i assume they would (khuda na khasta) shoot each other or you can b targeted aswell.
So be careful from new chaps specialy in big games.
Personaly i won't have allow a gun in theire hands in Even small games.

Denovo87
22-06-2010, 03:31 PM
I think fellows with Dr Sahib we all un-armed, so keeping a gun-less helper with you on hunt is not a bad idea :)

Dr Hanif Malik
22-06-2010, 04:59 PM
dear Dr. sahib my humble request is to stay away from such fellow hunters during this serious job. these chaps become liability when the time comes and cause serious problems. u better chase that tusker alone if u can't find any experienced hunter.
@sir g fellow were rabit killer and no gun was in hand with them,yes mr zafar paf will be with me he also have a germanica s auto,good gun smith and good hunter also :)
@denovo sir thank you your prayer are sufficent for me:)
@afzal sahib,sir i never hand over the gun to unexperience hunter,thanks for :)

Apalo
26-06-2010, 11:23 PM
first of all i have a suggestion, the name of this thread should be change in to "hunt for a wild boar" because i really learn a lot for boar hunting and than it should be shifted in Hunting section. :D
and secondly i have a question about the range of shot gun.
what make the range of a short gun, is it the shot gun or its KARTOOS, did it make any difference when we fire 4, 6 or SG in the affective range.

Dr Hanif Malik
27-06-2010, 06:17 AM
@apalo,bro you r right heaver will go maximum,sg is different load and wight of ball so it range is more than the others,also gun barrels and choke effect the range,you will know after some box to fire,this thread is for gun and shot testing which boar has jumped here, so cool next my shell no 4 result is comming soon:)

lawyer
27-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Dr. Sb. Plz post some pics of ur new gun

Apalo
27-06-2010, 10:17 PM
@Dr sab it will be a great help and favor if you start a separate thread for new shot gunners for basic information :)

Dr Hanif Malik
01-07-2010, 09:39 PM
@Dr sab it will be a great help and favor if you start a separate thread for new shot gunners for basic information :)
yes brother this thread was to test diffirent shell no,s to check range and group from nedium distance,but in between king boar jumped and my three try gone waisted,so for few day that project of king boar hunt is pending and gun test is near due thanks brother for remembering me:)

Apalo
05-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Dr sab lagta hy abi tak boar nahi mara :D
please come up with your promise :/

Dr Hanif Malik
05-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Dr sab lagta hy abi tak boar nahi mara :D
please come up with your promise :/
bro you r right,but rain has disturb all the plan,now new place is to survay for this hunt,thanks for this remembering me :)
second part,,

your project is looking difficult like bro kisana,,,viking and cz999,,,
please talk to sialvi sahib regarding s gun nr is with maken thanks:)

Apalo
05-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Dr sahib, you misunderstood my post, i was talking about the promise mentioned in your above post.

yes brother this thread was to test diffirent shell no,s to check range and group from nedium distance,but in between king boar jumped and my three try gone waisted,so for few day that project of king boar hunt is pending and gun test is near due thanks brother for remembering me :)
about guns i talked at MAkken arms store and will tell you the conversation on the phone. :)