PDA

View Full Version : Stoeger Cougar (Turkey) Vs Baikal MP446 Viking (Russia)

Husnain Ali
30-05-2010, 08:44 PM
As you all know i'm new member and now days in search my first pistol. i like both but can buy one so plz tell me which one is right choice reliable and long live.

Faheem
30-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Brother both are reliable and durable handguns. First analyse it which one is more comfirtable in your hand.

No doubt Viking is one of the best reliable and more durable handgun, because russian's mainly focus on durability.

on the other hand stouger couger is also very reliable handgun with superb locking barrel system, low recoil and fabulous saftey system, But I suggest you if your palm size is small than dont go to Couger, because grip of couger is not comfirtable for small hands :)..

ALI GUJJAR
30-05-2010, 09:05 PM
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=42

Mangloo Ramzani
30-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Husnain bro, first welcome to Pakguns!

You have narrowed down your choice quite a bit. Maybe if you browse around the forum, you might find other choices like the Serbian CZ999, Chinese CF98, or the Taurus models!

Out of the two you've selected, I'll go for the MP446, because of its built and reliability! :)

Regards

ARlover
30-05-2010, 09:50 PM
i suggest you couger :cool:

coolbox18
30-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Husnain brother welcome aboard.

i was in a similar situation till yesterday and could not decide between viking, taurus pt92, and cz999. couger was omitted earlier as it didnt fit my hand well enough. i finally purchased cz999 yesterdsy as it reliable, very accurate, durable and excellently priced.

from the two u hv mentioned, i would prefer viking due to higher durability, i dont care much for looks. it is rated at par with cz999 by many senior members on this forum based on practicality.

select the one which fits best in ur hands, my vote is again, viking or cz999.

coolbox18
30-05-2010, 11:26 PM
please also update ur location in ur profile.

Shariq
30-05-2010, 11:29 PM
According to the criteria you have mentioned MP-446 wins hands down. Its built like a tank and will last for decades if properly maintained. You'll love its trigger too.
Stoeger Cougar is a good pistol but is no match for Viking in durability.
Also consider CZ-999. Its great value for money and is equally durable and reliable.

Aquarius
30-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Strictly choosing in between these two only, just go for Viking.

Gilani
30-05-2010, 11:43 PM
All three are very fine handguns, amongst the best available in Pakistani market . In my personal preference, my priority would be:
1. CZ999
2. MP 446 Viking
3. Stoeger Cougar

Happy buying :)

Faheem
30-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Husnain Ali bro basically you have asked for two pistols Couger or Viking if you would like to go on another handgun in 100 k range than you have some more choises like Taurus PT 92/99 Tangfoglio, CZ999 and in .45 you can choose PT 145.

All the mentioned handguns are practically tested in all over the world & you can also find the good reviews of these handguns in (handgun accuracy thread) all are very common, reliable as well as durable and more important thing is that all are accurate.

But again I would like to suggest you check first which one is more comfirtable in your hands because comfirtable grip of weapon is also necessary with its reliability...

Well as Gilani bhai advising you about CZ999 and viking I think you can select any one from these. most of the members are purchasing CZ999 these days and they are very happy with it :)

wasifali89
31-05-2010, 12:08 AM
id always suggest the RASSIAnnnn that is the VIKING

no arguments needed to support it

lmao

Gilani
31-05-2010, 12:11 AM

lmao
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BaderJanjua
31-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Depends on your handling. I have both but feel more comfortable with Viking

Sensei
01-06-2010, 02:01 PM

lmao

brother Gilani I think it should be like thishttp://s4.postimage.org/Lh31r.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)

Ahsan Tauheed
01-06-2010, 05:35 PM

lmao

brother Gilani I think it should be like thishttp://s4.postimage.org/Lh31r.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)

U had taken my words Sensei Bro! ;) ;) ;)however in my view, i dont think that there is any comparision between both these handguns i mean to say that the producing technology, metal, accuracy for a combat pistol, grip and above all the realiability of Stoeger handguns with such a decent price is much more superior. :) :) ;) ;) ;)

Aquarius
01-06-2010, 09:40 PM
however in my view, i dont think that there is any comparision between both these handguns i mean to say that the producing technology, metal, accuracy for a combat pistol, grip and above all the realiability of Stoeger handguns with such a decent price is much more superior. :) :) ;) ;) ;)

Superior to what .. do you mean superior to Baikal Viking?? if yes :mad: :o :rolleyes:

Jillanik
02-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Stoeger Cougar 8000 all the way. This pistol was designed by Beretta with revolving barrel for accuracy & less recoil. It is being produced in Turkey by Stoeger on Beretta plant under the supervision of Beretta technical experts.

Ahsan Tauheed
02-06-2010, 12:34 PM
however in my view, i dont think that there is any comparision between both these handguns i mean to say that the producing technology, metal, accuracy for a combat pistol, grip and above all the realiability of Stoeger handguns with such a decent price is much more superior. :) :) ;) ;) ;)

Superior to what .. do you mean superior to Baikal Viking?? if yes :mad: :o :rolleyes:

Soory to make u feel angry bro! :/ :/ but Mr. Jillanik had breifed some serious points :D take my mouth's words :( :( and i am totally agreed with him :cool: :cool: Plz compare Baikal Mp446 specification and last share ur comments again plz. :D :D :D :D

Sparticas
02-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Baikal MP 446, no doubt in it

Aquarius
02-06-2010, 02:59 PM
@Ahsan & Jillanik.. :lol: brothers for your information I have both of them in my collection.. no doubt Stoeger Cougar is a reliable handgun and I have carried it for three years and still carry it for SD, but to compare it with Baikal Viking MP 446 is very unjustified.. Viking is by far a more superior handgun than Stoeger Cougar.... :)

Ahsan Tauheed
02-06-2010, 03:47 PM
@Ahsan & Jillanik.. :lol: brothers for your information I have both of them in my collection.. no doubt Stoeger Cougar is a reliable handgun and I have carried it for three years and still carry it for SD, but to compare it with Baikal Viking MP 446 is very unjustified.. Viking is by far a more superior handgun than Stoeger Cougar.... :)

Bro! same is my point how could u plz explain it to us that why is it superior to Stoeger plz, new born babies we r in this gun communities ;) ;) ;) and need ur explainition and guidance for choosing the right one in future plz :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aquarius
03-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Bro! same is my point how could u plz explain it to us that why is it superior to Stoeger plz, new born babies we r in this gun communities

For that you have to buy a Baikal Viking first my dear new born baby... ;)

Jillanik
03-06-2010, 03:55 PM
We should avoid unnecessary comments. Its matter of choice & individual liking.

Aquarius
03-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Ofcourse Jillanik Sir.. you are absolutely rite...... :)

Gilani
03-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Both MP446 Viking and Stoeger Cougar are very good handguns, amongst the best available in Pakistani market in sub 100k range. It's up to the individual to select any one out of them, depending upon his personal liking and preference.

- MP446 Viking is the civilian model of MP443 Garch which is the official sidearm of Russian army since many years now. The only difference between the two is that Garch has a steel frame and Viking has a polymer frame, otherwise they are same handgun. Garch was developed after a long period of trials and is successfully serving one of the biggest armies of the world. Just like Makarov (previous side arm of Russian Army), Garch also has something special about it.

- Garch / Viking is capable of firing very high pressure ammo, ie, 7N31 and 7N21. That is why you see such a ugly looking huge breach / chamber in Viking. It is designed to take 40,000-45,000 psi of chamber pressure with 7N31 and 7N21 rounds, which is far more than the capability of normal 9mm (around 35,000 psi). Though 7N31 and 7N21 are strictly military ammos and would perhaps never be available to us; nevertheless it simply means that with a Viking, we can fire any kind of ammo with zero problems. It fires anything and everything. Viking, however, has the ugliest looks that one can come across in a modern handgun. For those whom looks matter (which includes most of us :) ), Viking is not a real attraction. However, its tough, battle-worthy and reliable.

- Another good quality of Viking is its natural pointability. The moment one raises a Viking, its balance, grip and sights help a shooter to aim it in a very quick time, just like a Steyer and Glock. This is a very very helpful trait in combat shooting.

- Stoeger Cougar is a very nice gun which has the manufacturing and finish of a top end gun. Is quite accurate for its size and has a mild recoil. Is very solidly built with a steel / alloy frame and is obviously much heavier than MP446 Viking.

- Rotating barrel mechanism is known to have higher accuracy and lesser recoil (theoretically). In modern handguns, we find four handguns with rotating barrel mechanism, ie, Beretta PX4 Storm, Beretta Cougar 8000 (predecessor of PX4 Storm), Stoeger Cougar 8000 (which is an exact copy of Beretta Cougar, being manufactured on same Beretta plant by Stoeger in Turkey) and Norinco CF98.

- However, it has always intrigued me that why top manufacturers like Colt, H&K, Browning / FN Herstall, Sig Sauer, Walther, CZ, Smith & Wesson, Wilson Combat, Kimber, Steyer, Glock, etc, who spend so much on R&D, have not adopted this mechanism for their handguns????????

- One possible reason that I experienced is that rotating barrel mechanism has an inherent disadvantage of the location of feed ramp which is not completely on the barrel / chamber (like other pistols) but is located on the connector (since barrel has to rotate during its backward and forward movement). It requires a precise alignment of connector (feed ramp) and the chamber (which also has a portion of feed ramp) every time the bullet is fed into the chamber. Any mis-alignment of the feed ramp would result in incorrect feeding of the bullet and a stoppage thereafter. This is my observation after firing around 500 rounds with 5 different Stoegers and around 3000 rounds with 6 different CF98s. I experienced 5-7 stoppages in Stoeger and over 25 in CF98 (don't remember the exact number now). All of them occurred with POF, Chinese and Russian ammos (but I mostly fire these three ammos only :) ). Sometimes there is no stoppage in more than 200 -300 rounds. These stoppages are not so frequent that one gets worried and starts calling his gun un-reliable. They are very occasional nevertheless they are still there. I perhaps experienced more stoppages because I fire a lot. Those who do not fire that much may not experience them for quite some time.

With all said, I personally feel that both Viking and Stoeger, along with CZ999 and Taurus PT99 are the best available handguns in sub 100K range. Choosing anyone out of them is really a matter of personal preference, comfort and choice ;) :cool:

Aquarius
03-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Great input Gilani Sir.. Just one querry and your answer regarding it will be highly appreciated.

Choosing between Baikal Viking MP446 and Stoeger Cougar which one will you prefer to compare it with Glock, H&K, Sig and similar high grade handguns.. please don't go after the price.. I mean overall performance and Quality.

Gilani
03-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Aquarius brother, IMHO, Sig and H&K are a totally different class, the upper class.

Glock and Viking are somewhat similar looking; both are light, both have excellent pointability in quick draw / quick aim, both are extremely rugged and reliable and both are very accurate in combat handgun class.

Glock is far far ahead in availability of parts and customization options, no comparison in that with Viking. Conversely, Baikal has the ability to fire high pressure loads continuously, for long durations whereas Glock is not best known for this quality. Outside Pakistan, as we all know both are equally priced, may be Viking is a little more.

However, in Pakistan, Glock is a status symbol which Viking is not and perhaps never will be because it will keep selling cheaper than Glock. This in my view is an important factor. :)

Aquarius
03-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Aquarius brother,
Glock and Viking are somewhat similar looking; both are light, both have excellent pointability in quick draw / quick aim, both are extremely rugged and reliable and both are very accurate in combat handgun class.
Baikal has the ability to fire high pressure loads continuously, for long durations whereas Glock is not best known for this quality. Outside Pakistan, as we all know both are equally priced, may be Viking is a little more. :)

Thats it.. this was the exact same input which I wanted you to share with us, and I deliberately asked it so that other members should know about the matallurgy and the overall performance of Baikal Viking.. so it makes the Stoeger Cougar out of the competition for sure.. thank you very much Gilani Sir... :)

Ilyas
03-06-2010, 10:12 PM
@Gillani & Acquarius... Bros! Have you observed any difference between the Vikings from the current lots and those imported few years back? I think I had seen one, some two years back that had steel reinforced polymer frame and
was more solidly built. Whereas the one I bought for my younger brother a month ago, is much lighter and doesn't
have any steel inserts inside the grip.

Gilani
03-06-2010, 10:12 PM
But Stoeger is also not a bad gun at all :) I have really liked the SS one (at least in pics) :)

Gilani
03-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Ilyas bhai, I haven't seen the 2010 model Viking. But 2008 and 2009 models are quite solidly built. Have they changed it in 2010? :o

Ilyas
03-06-2010, 10:23 PM
I think its 2009 model, can't confirm beacuse the gun is with him in Islamabad.
But there are no steel inserts inside the grip, where the magazine is inserted.
Achilles told me that he has an older model, he might post a few pics and confirm
if there's any difference at all. ACHILLES....????????????

Faheem
03-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Gilani bhahi you have explained extreamily good about both handguns Viking and stouger couger.. though I also like viking very much but first time I have read the complete review of this handgun and belive me it has increased the love of viking in my heart :)..

Aquarius
03-06-2010, 11:16 PM
@Ilyas.. brother the 2008 and 2009 have steel insert railings and are quite rugidly built.. don't know about the 2010 models.. :)

Aquarius
03-06-2010, 11:30 PM
But Stoeger is also not a bad gun at all :) I have really liked the SS one (at least in pics) :)

Gilani Sir.. you are absolutely rite.. Stoeger is ofcourse not a bad gun at all and is a very reliable one, but comparing it to Viking's performance, built and matallurgy... :rolleyes: can't say anything.

ACHILLES
03-06-2010, 11:37 PM
the Baikal 2001 and 2002 models have thicker / heavier slides and thicker chambers and the hammer tension spring assembly frame is of metal (which is visible in magazine well)

Ilyas
03-06-2010, 11:43 PM
@Acquarius... Thanks Bro! will check it again when I get hold of it, next weekend.
@Achilles... Bro can you please post some close ups of yours, specially the inside of the
magazine well, in order to clear my confusion :)

ACHILLES
03-06-2010, 11:45 PM
MP446 2001 & 2002

http://s3.postimage.org/1xYvW9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1xYvW9)

http://s3.postimage.org/1xYAVr.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1xYAVr)

http://s3.postimage.org/1xYFUJ.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1xYFUJ)

ACHILLES
03-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Yarygin PYa / MP-443 "Grach"

http://s4.postimage.org/10fdeJ.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)
http://s4.postimage.org/10rd10.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

ACHILLES
03-06-2010, 11:49 PM
MP446 2003

http://s4.postimage.org/10faKA.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)
http://s4.postimage.org/10stQA.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

Gilani
03-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the pics Achilles brother. This clarifies the things. Your 2001 Viking is very well maintained I must say :)

Ilyas
03-06-2010, 11:56 PM
@Achilles... Thanks Bro! Will check and compare with the newer 2009 model next week, inshaAllah!
And I've sent you an email, please do check it out :)

ACHILLES
04-06-2010, 12:00 AM
This gun is not mine. Giving the reference post address.

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=75092#p75092

I was just quoting the post. THANKS

Gilani
04-06-2010, 12:08 AM
No problem brother. Even than a very well maintained Viking. :D Love it :P
If the 2010 model is without any steel inserts as Ilyas sahib has mentioned than I would say older model is far better :)

Aquarius
04-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Yes.. the newer models doesn't have the metal hammer tension spring assembly.. thanks for sharing ACHILLES and Ilyas brothers.. :)

ACHILLES
04-06-2010, 12:22 AM
@Aquarius

Thax brother. Not only this but the 2001 & 2002 model have thick chambers as compare to 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006...2009 models.

Gilani
04-06-2010, 12:24 AM
So one should look for a 2001 or 2002 model :) Thanks for the information Achilles brother :)

ACHILLES
04-06-2010, 12:32 AM
yeah they are a bit different and better.

Pleasure is all mine sir.

12GAUGE
04-06-2010, 01:02 AM
AoA Everybody

kindly allow me to offer my two cents on the subject. in my humble opinion, comparing Baikal MP446 Viking to a Stoeger Cougar is unjustified. from durability, Trigger, useful life, grip and reliability standpoint, Viking wins hands down whereas from finish, looks, smooth operation of the control levers and heritage (subjective) standpoint, Cougar has a clear edge. decide between the two on the basis of "whatever tickles your fancy".

as far as the 2009 & 2010 make Vikings are concerned, I have a 2006 Viking and recently saw few 2010 make with AK47 bhai during our Peshawar trip a few days back. in my opinion, from construction point of view, Viking is pretty much the same (rough, tough and as durable as ever) whereas from finishing point of view, the standards have fallen drastically. the finishing was so rough that even the control levers (safety, mag release) were difficult to operate. to be honest, the mag release button looked as if it was cut using a blunt saw. this problem was not with a single piece but all the pieces in the shop were suffering from same issues hence it cannot be called as an isolated incident. the mag insertion was also not what I would call "smooth as silk".

Other than that, the front cocking serrations added to the 2009-2010 Viking kinda gave the handgun a head-turning personality. this is probably the only feature I liked. otherwise the "lack of finishing issue" totally turned me off.

Regards.

12GAUGE
04-06-2010, 01:09 AM
No problem brother. Even than a very well maintained Viking. :D Love it :P
If the 2010 model is without any steel inserts as Ilyas sahib has mentioned than I would say older model is far better :)

Sir! I would have to disagree, the 2010 models do have steel inserts just like older models. from metallurgy standpoint, nothing much has changed. the difference is in finishing, somehow it flew south around 2008.

Regards.

12GAUGE
04-06-2010, 01:17 AM
I think its 2009 model, can't confirm beacuse the gun is with him in Islamabad.
But there are no steel inserts inside the grip, where the magazine is inserted.
Achilles told me that he has an older model, he might post a few pics and confirm
if there's any difference at all. ACHILLES....????????????

Lalay kindly accept my apologies for disappointing you but there never were any steel inserts in the polymer grip. the steel inserts are located right on top of the polymer frame. the part on which steel slide rides on. as far as those steel inserts are concerned, they are way thicker than other popular polymer frame handguns. one more thing, they look/feel heat treated for added strength.

Regards.

Aquarius
04-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Now I think this clears up the whole mess.. thanks a lot 12guage brother for your great input and detailed explaination and information.. will sleep in peace after these posts of yours... ;) :)

Faheem
04-06-2010, 07:04 AM
12gauge brother your 2 cents always very valueable & informative for us :) thanks for your nice input regarding stouger couger and Viking, I think your review has more cleared the difference between Viking & Couger.

coolbox18
04-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Now I think this clears up the whole mess.. thanks a lot 12guage brother for your great input and detailed explaination and information.. will sleep in peace after these posts of yours... ;) :)
sir if i had a viking, i would sleep in peace regardless of above confusions :)
and would sleep in peace with a stoeger under the pillow too, although currently it is cz999 taking care of that department.
However, we are blessed with very technically thorough seniors on the forum to add icing to the cake :)

ACHILLES
04-06-2010, 10:12 AM
I am sorry 12 gauge but the old and new models have differences. No metal inserts as such as Ilyas said but the hammer tension spring frame is of metal. which is not present in 03,04,05,06,07,08,09 models.So is the chamber of 2001 2002 is thicker. Check the slides of 2001 and 2009 models. 2001 MODEL have more metal and hence thicker/ bulkier than 2009 model.

You check it and let me know.

ACHILLES
04-06-2010, 10:13 AM
MP446 2001 & 2002

http://s3.postimage.org/1xYvW9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1xYvW9)

http://s3.postimage.org/1xYAVr.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1xYAVr)

http://s3.postimage.org/1xYFUJ.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1xYFUJ)

ACHILLES
04-06-2010, 10:14 AM
MP446 2003

http://s4.postimage.org/10faKA.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)
http://s4.postimage.org/10stQA.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

ACHILLES
04-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Hope the chamber difference can be seen clearly over here.

the steel frame of hammer tension spring assembly can be seen in the third picture.

12GAUGE
04-06-2010, 11:29 AM
I am sorry 12 gauge but the old and new models have differences. No metal inserts as such as Ilyas said but the hammer tension spring frame is of metal. which is not present in 03,04,05,06,07,08,09 models.So is the chamber of 2001 2002 is thicker. Check the slides of 2001 and 2009 models. 2001 MODEL have more metal and hence thicker/ bulkier than 2009 model.

You check it and let me know.

Sir! you are right. however I am only referring to the 2006 and onwards models as I have not even seen a 2001-02 model Viking up close. strictly 2006 and onwards speaking, the differences between a 2006 make viking and 2009/2010 make viking are only front cocking serrations and drastically reduced finishing standard.

Regards.

Aquarius
04-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Even if the older models do have metal hammer tension spring assembly, then how much difference would it make, because the newer model's polymer spring assembly is also looking very solid and rugid.. and this part of the gun doesn't play a major role in the pressure built up department during the firing process..

Also about the chamber thickness as stated by Achilles bro that the older models have thick chambers, the newer models still have a breech size which is quite strong and heavy than other modern handguns in the market today, and is still capable of taking some extensive abuse and is really made to last long... :)

Jillanik
04-06-2010, 01:44 PM
@ Gilani : Truly appreciate your valuable & informative input.

Husnain Ali
04-06-2010, 05:12 PM
thanks to all for so much info . Well know my first choice is VIKING. But one thing is the frame can we say that is the cause of price its going down day by day?

Gilani
04-06-2010, 08:15 PM
But one thing is the frame can we say that is the cause of price its going down day by day?
Husnain sahib, all Viking models have come in polymer frame and their have been no complains against the quality. It's one of the better polymer frames that you can get in any handgun at this moment. :)

Jillani sahib. Thanks for your comments :)

Ilyas
04-06-2010, 11:04 PM
@12G and Achilles... Thanks for all the information and clearing things up :)

ACHILLES
05-06-2010, 12:49 AM
@ilyas
mention not sir jee. :)

Aquarius
05-06-2010, 09:13 AM
thanks to all for so much info . Well know my first choice is VIKING.is t But one thing is the frame can we say that he cause of price its going down day by day?

Certainly not Husnain bro.. the decline in prices of new Viking is not due to the frame's polymer material which is just similar to the older models (quite robust, rough and tough as older models).. the main reason is that every new comer to the market comes on the higher side of price, and after a certain period of time its prices starts declining eg the same very Baikal when came to the market was for arround 90K and just after a month its price reduced to 70K, still further to 60k and now you can get a NIB Viking for 50K.. I asked the similar question from a dealer that why Viking's price has fallen from 90K to 50k, and he told me that as long as the import of pieces are smooth and unhindered and there are ample pieces available in the market to meet the demand of buyers, prices usually remains static or decreases because different dealers competes with one another in order to increase their sale and profit and by doing so they reduce the price of that specific item so that the number of buyers increases and they get more profit as long as the import of that specific item is smooth.. presently Viking is exported to Pakistan without any hitch and the process is going quite smoothly so the prices are towards the lower side.. the moment the import slows down and this item becomes short in the market, prices will definately rise..

A similar example is that of Glock17 pistols, which we were buying for arround 400K some four years back.. now we are buying the same gun for 225K.. so what will we say that the quality of these newly imported Glock pistols has become substandard.. certainly not.. its just because the import of Glock pistols have increased so the prices have fallen down.

If one wants and wishes to buy a Baikal Viking handgun I think this is the right time to buy it before its price increases... :)

Husnain Ali
05-06-2010, 12:29 PM
thanks aquarius i also like Viking . But the problem is moi ban. INSHAHALLAH Soon viking is going to be my first handgun.

Jillanik
07-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Best of luck Husnain. Be Safe......................Safety First.