PDA

View Full Version : CF98 Chinese Made Pistol Shooting

sunnyjamiel
17-05-2010, 07:49 PM
I found it very accurate and reliable. The bullets used were Russian 9mm Lugar.

Kakar
17-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Sunny sb. Nice video except that you were pointing the chambered pistol at the cameraman and at your face, which is very dangerous.

uzair859
17-05-2010, 08:29 PM
very nice video mr sunny nice demonstration

Denovo87
17-05-2010, 08:30 PM
V. Good review sunny bro, one thing that I noticed is peeping into the barrel with a bullet in it :o please take basic safety precautions as gun accidents never happen everyday but the last day, so be carefull and keep enjoying this beautiful hobby :)

ARlover
17-05-2010, 08:33 PM
well come to pak guns enjoy your cf98 but in safe way . safety of your and people around you make sure :)

Mig
17-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Welcome to PakGuns with a nice review Video in your first post.

But, Please follow the Basic Safety Precautions.

Regards

Pistol
17-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Dear sunnyjamiel,

First of all welcome to PG.

Nice demonstration and good to hear you speaking very clear English. Good communication skills.

You seem to be a good marksman also.

Just a little bit of constructive advice if I may:

1. You turned the barrel of the gun towards your face when there was a cartridge in the barrel. (at t=0:35)
2. Your friend looked at the pistol while you were filming and the barrel was turned towards you. (at t=4.20)

Please consider the pistol as a Laser gun turned on and anything it cuts will be destroyed. The barrel of a pistol is short and can be pointed at wider angle with mare movement of wrist.

Regards and Safe Shooting

Xerga
17-05-2010, 09:45 PM
sunnyjamiel sahib.

i admire your speech, . . i agree with both of your statements,

yes cf98 is an excellent pistol. i love mine for that....

and yes,,,, that is one true natural firing range..... maybe even better than we already have in police lines.

i was a little worried when u tell that pistol has one in the pipe.... means its charged and u were pointing it the ways it is not supposed to be pointed. accidents do happen so a little precaution is required, and certainly would be appreciated.

Safe shooting!!!

Mangloo Ramzani
17-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Sunny bro welcome to PG and nice video!

I think enough has been said about gun safety above, so just keep up the good work and lets see some more videos and guns reviewed. (in a safe manner of course!) ;)

Ilyas
17-05-2010, 09:59 PM
@SJ... Bro! a very warm welcome to you. Hope you enjoy being here on PG with us :)

Abu Hafs
17-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Welcome bro

Nice shooting and a nice range as well.

You did scare me when you pointed that loaded gun at yourself but I think enough has been said about that.

Take care and give my salams to Tariq bhai.

janijan
17-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Assalam Alaikum
I visited Peshawar where the CF-98 was available without Norinco tag. Its price was Rs. 27,500
You can purchase it from Dealers at "Hasht Nagri" area.

MIdreesTaj
17-05-2010, 10:51 PM
@sunnyjamiel
very nice review... leaving the safety issues aside, as everyone gave you hint on that, I must say you really love art of shooting and handguns are your heart throbes. Video was one the best a hobby seeker can come up with. Well done.

Gilani
17-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Sunny bro, nice shooting and a well made video. Would have been even better in my personal view if the shooter and target both were visible or after showing first shot, the camera would have been shifted to the target showing the bullet shots. Just an idea, otherwise a very nice effort. Thanks for sharing. :)

shahzad
18-05-2010, 12:56 AM
welcome sunny with your gun

Vik
18-05-2010, 04:10 AM
Welcome Jamil Saheb. Nice addition to PG. And lovely range.
Regarding stance I would have preferred upper body slightly bent forward and legs/knees
slightly bent too. It will help in moving forward or backward.

Hamid
18-05-2010, 05:15 AM
Everything okay except SAFETY ISSUES.

Faheem
18-05-2010, 07:21 AM
sunnyjamiel first warm welcome to pakgun community. Thank you so much for sharing very nice video with us....

Sparticas
18-05-2010, 09:10 AM
welcome bro to Pakguns and i hope seniors advices will work and indeed a very good effort ............

Aquarius
18-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Welcome Sunny brother to the forum.. very nice video indeed in your first ever post on the forum, and hope by now you have learned some good lessons and advises from our respectable members, which is quite sufficient and ofcourse benificial for you.. my only suggestion is that the cameraman should have been standing at your back while you were shooting, so that both you and the targat you were hitting at, were visible to us at the same time.. hope to see more good videos in future...... :)

Gunpsycho
18-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the forum Bro and really a nice video plz make sure about the safety measures next time :)

Maximus
18-05-2010, 11:20 AM
nice entry to Pakguns SunnyJ. good vide but as gilani bro said the angle with the target in it with shooter would be great.

Although said many times before, you need to practice more safe shooting.

Salahuddin Ayubi
18-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Welcome to PakGuns Jamil.

Nice video and great shooting. Look forward to more contributions from your side.

Faisji
18-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Welcome to PakGuns Jamil.

You have bought a very nice weapon.

Enjoy

Fayaz
18-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Welcome to PG Sunny.

a really nice video..

I wanted to say the same regarding the safety which is already mentioned by other senior members.. please keep the safety first priority when dealing/ using the gun.. make it ur habit.

btw godd purchase..

I am also looking to purchase a CF98. can u share in how much u get it.. and how much satisfied u r with its usage.

Salahuddin Ayubi
18-05-2010, 01:35 PM
@ Fayyaz,

Go through our Handguns section and you'll find alot of information about CF98 along with reviews from members. Overall, you'll find that CF98 users are quite satisfied with this handgun.

And do introduce yourself in the Member's Introduction Thread

KARTOOS
18-05-2010, 01:41 PM
@welcome Sunny,,,Nice Shooting
And one more thing..Handle it with Care

Mig
18-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Sunny bro, nice shooting and a well made video. Would have been even better in my personal view if the shooter and target both were visible or after showing first shot, the camera would have been shifted to the target showing the bullet shots. Just an idea, otherwise a very nice effort. Thanks for sharing. :)

Gilani Sahab,,

ur idea is raising some questions in my mind.. Are u thinking the same as I am thinking ???

Rizshu
18-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome to PakGuns Bro.

Salahuddin Ayubi
19-05-2010, 11:05 AM

+1

@ Sunny,

Will really appreciate if this is done in the follow up videos which we all eagerly await.

Fayaz
19-05-2010, 10:05 PM
@ Fayyaz,

Go through our Handguns section and you'll find alot of information about CF98 along with reviews from members. Overall, you'll find that CF98 users are quite satisfied with this handgun.

And do introduce yourself in the Member's Introduction Thread

Thank you SA bro.. as per your advice i have posted my intro in the relevant thread

ARlover
20-05-2010, 04:25 PM
phir teri yadd aagye

my cf 98 pics

http://s4.postimage.org/9GPCr.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV9GPCr)

http://s4.postimage.org/9H159.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV9H159)

ARlover
20-05-2010, 04:27 PM
http://s3.postimage.org/qqVQS.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqqqVQS)

http://s3.postimage.org/qq_Q9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pqqq_Q9)

wasi
22-05-2010, 10:58 PM
congrats bro..... one thing important it is a sunnah as wel "not to point the Kaman(gun) toward any one, and in armies around the world you get severe punishment for it.

Gilani
24-05-2010, 05:48 PM

Gilani Sahab,,

ur idea is raising some questions in my mind.. Are u thinking the same as I am thinking ???
Sir, being a shooter myself, I was really interested in seeing the 70 m shot. Not that I doubt Sunny brother but it would have been a good education seeing someone shooting at 70 m and still hitting very close to the bull :)

Salahuddin Ayubi
24-05-2010, 05:51 PM

Gilani Sahab,,

Sir, being a shooter myself, I was really interested in seeing the 70 m shot. Not that I doubt Sunny brother but it would have been a good education seeing someone shooting at 70 m and still hitting very close to the bull :)

Ditto Sir. Very educational indeed, especially the grip, posture / stance, recoil and accuracy.

noumanzaidi
11-06-2010, 03:55 PM
i am new to fire arms and want to test my newly purchased cf98.
i am pretty much confused about where to test the pistol. i live in rawalpindi
can anyone please guide me that where i can check my pistol near rawalpindi may be outside the city or so
it is not good to test your rounds in residential areas. so please guide me the best place near rawalpindi/isb where i can test the psitol.

thanking you and waiting 4 a response.

Regards,
Nouman Zaidi

ShaheenAggarwal
20-04-2011, 02:49 AM
Hi to all.
I am new to PakGuns. Sorry guys i can't found any video on this post. can someone just give me the link or let me know where can i see it.

Thanks
Shaheen