PDA

View Full Version : Desert Eagle

jamal
29-03-2010, 07:41 PM
yardie jutt I really apriciate what you said i know that it is manufactured by israel but it is also manufactured in USA thats why i asked about it other wise why would a ure apkistani by some islaerli product

Gilani
29-03-2010, 07:53 PM
I don't understand the rationale of reopening a topic once it has already been closed. :|

Denovo87
29-03-2010, 07:54 PM
jamal bro, first of all welocme to the forum... you started a new thread with the same name & purpose after your first thread was closed by mods, Please note what ever the origin of this gun has its BANNED here to talk about.
So will request you to please refrain from posting BANNED issues, we have lot of other guns to talk about dude.

Salahuddin Ayubi
29-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Jamal bro, irrespective of where it is now being manufactured at outsourced factories, it's heritage remains that of a nation (read occupation) which we detest and which we see as a threat to our sovereignty.

Salahuddin Ayubi
29-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Danny, I see you beat me to it. :)

Denovo87
29-03-2010, 07:57 PM

I tried my best to be the first to respond but Gilani bro took the lead :)

Salahuddin Ayubi
29-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Ah! I missed his reply.

ACHILLES
29-03-2010, 08:09 PM
salam denovo 87
whats up bro? anything speacial? I saw a news in the morning news paper that Denovo is going to denove with glock.:);)

Glocky
29-03-2010, 08:10 PM
While its understandable that reposting closed threads/topics is against a forum norms. Since when have discussions on Desert Eagle been banned. If the origin of the weapon is the core issue then why was the thread for fobus holsters allowed considering they are also made in Israel ??

Denovo87
29-03-2010, 08:14 PM
salam denovo 87
whats up bro? anything speacial? I saw a news in the morning news paper that Denovo is going to denove with glock.:);)

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is the first time ever I saw my nick been used so well & meaningfull way, thanks Achilles bro.

yes I am going for Glock now and in .45 i.e glock 21... after seeing your glock 19 I am in love de novo ;)

Denovo87
29-03-2010, 08:16 PM
While its understandable that reposting closed threads/topics is against a forum norms. Since when have discussions on Desert Eagle been banned. If the origin of the weapon is the core issue then why was the thread for fobus holsters allowed considering they are also made in Israel ??

Very valid point Glocky, fobus should be in banned list and I am voting in favour of its ban on the forum ..

ACHILLES
29-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Glock 21 is a good choice. i would love to see you wearing 21. :)
Your love is indeed beautiful.

Glocky
29-03-2010, 08:25 PM

Very valid point Glocky, fobus should be in banned list and I am voting in favour of its ban on the forum ..

Sure Denovo bhai, you, the admin and the mods can ban anything they feel suitable for the good of the forum. I was just unaware as much as the OP as to when discussions regarding the Desert Eagle were banned, and if so why exception incase of Fobus.

SPAYPANTHER
29-03-2010, 09:16 PM
BROTHERS lets that topic closs.......
&

start a new topic by tha name or DE NOVWO TOWARDS GLOCK

Denovo87
29-03-2010, 09:22 PM
BROTHERS lets that topic closs.......
&

start a new topic by tha name or DE NOVWO TOWARDS GLOCK

SPAYPANTHER bro ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

HasanJamshad
29-03-2010, 10:00 PM
@Brother Jamal welcome at the forum. Little introduction from your side will be appreciated and do update your location as wel. Your all three posts are about Desert Eagle, this shows how much you love this gun and at the same time shows that how much you are unaware of the local market :) . As this thread stands opened even after an hour of its initiation, i just give you the answer of your primery question so that there will be no need to start such threads again and again.

1. Desert Eagle is not available in local market.
2. Since this gun is not available in the market so no question of price.

I have seen one Desert Eagle with a person who brought that gun from abroad, how he did that, i have no idea.

P.S: I am against banning things on the basiss of ethnicity, hatered and other such emotions. This gun stands PB as comes in .50 caliber, that is purely a technical reason. :D

Dr Zakir
29-03-2010, 10:05 PM
one is avaiable for 800k i have heard

hawkseye
29-03-2010, 10:34 PM
i think it does come in 9mm....called Baby Eagle i think. dont know anything about its availability in Pakistan.

Vik
29-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Danny Bhi
What's the cost of G-21.

Sensei
29-03-2010, 10:38 PM
P.S: This gun stands PB as comes in .50 caliber, that is purely a technical reason. :D

Lo jee gal hi mukh gai HJ brotherhttp://s4.postimage.org/fe6x0.gif (http://www.postimage.org/)

Dr Zakir
29-03-2010, 10:40 PM
G 21 NIB 270 K and used 230 to 240 K

HasanJamshad
29-03-2010, 10:43 PM
i think it does come in 9mm....called Baby Eagle i think. dont know anything about its availability in Pakistan.

Yes it does, as it comes in 357mag and in 44mag but it is the 50AE that serves the purpose hence i mentioned that. ;) That is logical too, as whenever discussion sarts it dosen't remain confined to only few aspects of the same gun. This also makes the job harder to keep things within the permitted limits. Better "nip the evil in the bud".

bazkhan35
29-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Hassanjamshed
P.S: I am against banning things on the basiss of ethnicity, hatered and other such emotions. This gun stands PB as comes in .50 caliber, that is purely a technical reason.

I think It come in both 44 and 50 cal as well

In starting I have asked the same question about availibilty of desert eagle i dont think my thread was closed.

Seniors advised me first its not available second ammo availabilty plus very very expensive and a non practical pistol becuase of so many things. So after that no more desert eagle :D

Yardie Jutt
29-03-2010, 11:34 PM

I tried my best to be the first to respond but Gilani bro took the lead :)

i was the first one to break the ice...but mods deleted my post :|

Ilyas
30-03-2010, 12:50 AM
P.S: I am against banning things on the basiss of ethnicity, hatered and other such emotions. This gun stands PB as comes in .50 caliber, that is purely a technical reason. :D

+1 Hassan Bhai

Ka_Khan
30-03-2010, 01:02 AM
There is Glock,Eagle,Fobus...so much confusion in this thread.
Sometimes new topics are closed because there are too many threads of the same topic and to avoid confusion and loss of information,new threads are closed,
I am Surprised to see....irrelevent
discussions/opinions/suggestions here....
Those interested in Desert Eagle could search in the following old threads.Not a single has been closed due to ethanicity/race/caste etc.

And Please Stay on Topic.

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3069
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2216
http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=132

ay_be_why
30-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Desert Eagle = expensive and unavailable, non-practical BUT lots of shashka :). Nothing would say "Stay the **** away!!" better than this humongous chunk of metal.

Also, according to Wiki, Baby eagle only has "some cosmetic resemblance" with the DE, and mostly a different gun altogether. It also says that the DE originated in the US. Following the previously given arguments, we should not be discussing many products from many other countries too. :rolleyes:

If the OP is basically interested in a gun with attitude and class, legacy(??) AND packing a punch, a 1911 in .45 would be a more feasible choice.

PsiFactor
30-03-2010, 10:33 AM
seen one in .357mag some yeas back in durra the asking price was 530k.After a month he sold it on 500k.

Sparticas
31-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Asalam Alaikum,

I just missed by a few hours, if Jamal would av not asked this question, i would have, but thanks for all the answers.

davidglory
11-12-2012, 05:11 PM
i personally don't like desert eagle at all because most of the models of desert eagle are not practical. i know a friend who has it and paid a very large amount for it. u can say one person in asia can buy a good small house in that price. cost him way over $10/bullet every time he shots. so far he had shoot over 2000 round form it. now that's just insane. spending so much money on the pistol & ammo is not a wise thing to do. you can alot of weapons in that price. Because Zaji has been a collector & tactical trainer in different parts of the world earning lot of money, but having more money doesn't mean you go insane.

Birdshooter007
11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Zaji dry cleaner must be really rich :D

Enigmatic Desires
11-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Zaji dry cleaner must be really rich :D

And very humble too.... Since he never boasts of his 'collection' at all :D

TRX
12-12-2012, 02:43 AM
A great many firearms aren't "practical." That doesn't mean they're not interesting, desirable, or fun to shoot.

gunlover2020
13-12-2012, 10:37 PM
well few things to say:

i do what i do, you get one life and if God have given you the opportunity to make ur dreams come true then why not. I personally always thank Allah's first for everything what He has given me. I never forgot other who needs my help or if they are in pain.

Desert Eagle: This is a type of gun, that u can't think about one day yeah i wanna have this big gun so i can show around other people what i have.... No... that will be stupid.

As i mentioned in many different places, this gun cost a lot. not just cost a lot but you need to have almost equal amount of money like you buying a small house (3.5M). saying that each bullet cost more than $ or more. to get the lic is also pain the back. most of the time it will cost that too. Then it's cleaners, they cost a lot too. Now most of the people say yeh yeh i have a lot of good cleaners no worries... I Say " when you spending 5M on a weapon you sure you wanna use &40 cleaner on that ...

So people who have 5M or more spare money & know once they invest that much money no one will pay them back the same amount if they decide to sell it, yes they can buy that... other wise no point.