PDA

View Full Version : Price & Availability: DSA Pump Action In Karachi

asifshar
22-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Dear Experts,

I have got my shotgun license, after reading all these topics i have come to conclusion to buy DSA pump action. As i am a new buyer and new in guns i need help of you experts in this regard.
First of all plz tell me the current Karachi Market price of DSA pump action, Do they have authorized dealer in khi?
What are the specifications i should look for?
And is it a nice option to go for a DSA pump action, cox my range is only 25k and purpose HD/SD.

Please reply soon i m waiting for your kind replies!

Basharat
25-03-2010, 02:50 PM
@Asifshar

Sir,

DSA shotguns are available at a dealer called Tayabally, i am not sure what the prices are. however if you have a range for 25k, may i recommend you to go for a Akkar (Turkish made) pump action for HD/SD

Shooter101
10-04-2010, 02:08 PM
yup you can find turkish shot gun in this range

Mig
10-04-2010, 08:45 PM
+1 Basharat.

@asifshar Tayablly is the only dealer for DSA in karachi. He also has a nice collection of other guns. But if u can get a Akkar then why go for a DSA. Choice is yours.

Salahuddin Ayubi
11-04-2010, 11:00 AM
@ Asif,

My suggestion is the 'IF' you can get the DSA within Rs. 18k, then you should consider it, otherwise, if you're getting it for around 25k, then you should also consider Turkish options within the same range.

Here's another thought: A slightly used DSA can be found with little effort within 15k and you can spend the remaining 5k to 10k on ammo. :)

Dr Hanif Malik
11-04-2010, 12:09 PM
@ Asif,

My suggestion is the 'IF' you can get the DSA within Rs. 18k, then you should consider it, otherwise, if you're getting it for around 25k, then you should also consider Turkish options within the same range.

Here's another thought: A slightly used DSA can be found with little effort within 15k and you can spend the remaining 5k to 10k on ammo. :)
+s ayubi, true suggestion:)