PDA

View Full Version : Handgun mounted Flashlight

Shahzeb
18-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy the Streamlight TLR-1 Tactical Illuminator Flashlight White LED. I wanted to mount this on my brand new Taurus PT 809 (which will be arriving in the next 2-3 days). Also if they are not available in Pakistan, do you know of any website which will ship it to Pakistan.
Thank you,
Shahzeb

Ilyas
19-02-2010, 12:21 AM
I think we saw the same model here few weeks ago, when AK47 visited Peshawar. The price was
around 13k.

AK47
19-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Absolutely right Ilyas, those were the models. I love these things as well, but this specific model is only a Flashlight, and if really one likes to have such a bulky item attached to a handgun, at least it should be Laser/Flashlight combo model, occupying same volume and a bit more practical also.

wadood
11-08-2011, 02:17 AM
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy the Streamlight TLR-1 Tactical Illuminator Flashlight White LED. I wanted to mount this on my brand new Taurus PT 809 (which will be arriving in the next 2-3 days). Also if they are not available in Pakistan, do you know of any website which will ship it to Pakistan.
Thank you,
Shahzeb

Please visit www.dhgate.com (http://www.dhgate.com)

mhrehman
16-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Shahzeb brother, my humble suggestion will be to go after atleast the TLR-2, or similar options available, more lumens strobe options etc, plus in some you get a laser combo as well. If you look hard enough you can find different models ranging from 25K all the way up to 60K N.I.B. I am not sure about anywhere else, but from states you cannot order these items online, they have certain restrictions.

wadood
16-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Shahzeb brother, my humble suggestion will be to go after atleast the TLR-2, or similar options available, more lumens strobe options etc, plus in some you get a laser combo as well. If you look hard enough you can find different models ranging from 25K all the way up to 60K N.I.B. I am not sure about anywhere else, but from states you cannot order these items online, they have certain restrictions.

Yes you are right TLR-2 are restricted to Export outside USa!