PDA

View Full Version : Local Copy of Glock

Ka_Khan
11-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Lot have been said about the local made copies of Glocks.Have found one for you.As far as i know there are 3 to 4 factories who are making Glocks around Peshawar.If you know any,let us share it here.The copies are known to be tough and very few people have complaints about it.
The copy in the following pictures is a used one and with 3 magazines is demanded 20,000/-

http://s4.postimage.org/OZ_T9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVOZ_T9)

http://s3.postimage.org/3EWbi.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq3EWbi)

http://s3.postimage.org/3EYGr.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq3EYGr)

musta ali
11-02-2010, 10:56 PM
great looking clone,it looks like just originall,but dose it works like an originall glock ???
i mean one can consider it as a sure shot ??

shahzad awan
11-02-2010, 11:10 PM
I have heard they work good with original Glock magazine

Faheem
12-02-2010, 12:24 AM
ka_khan bro please put some light on this Glock clone....

What about its peformance ?
weight and finishing?
durability & Reliablity?

Sensei
12-02-2010, 12:25 AM
20k sounds great look is fine is it available in markets of Lahore and Karachi

Faheem
12-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Ka_Khan bro after several visits in karachi market still I am unable to find any clone of glock.in this regard I want you to give us your valueable comments than we will be able to analyse some thing about mentioned clone....

Anthrax
12-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Looks like a nightmare. Hope it doesn't work like a nightmare. But 20k for a glock clone isn't that bad. Nice share sir!

khurramdool
12-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Salam,
well I've been in Peshawar couple of weeks back and I saw a clone glock there at first look u cant differentiate in turms of look but I had good look at it polymer fram is not a neat n nice, but if u want to buy it as to show off very good. Dealer was demanding 35k but negotiable.

LionHeart
12-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Nice share Kamran Bhai, nice looking glock clone hope it also perform good like it looks ?

Thanks for sharing

regards,

9mm Luger
12-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Nice share sir.. I have missed quite a lot here...

was in Peshawar last week albiet on a personal visit saw the NFAC on GT road on my way back from Charsadda but didnt drop by as was with family!

however, i must say I was pleasently surprised by the number of dealers on GT road previously i never paid any attention but thank to PG now I do!!

BERETTA M9 9mm
12-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Nice Clone.......

KageFox
12-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Nice share, sir. The finish is somewhat off... but you get what you pay for.... If it functions flawlessly and reliably, it can serve as a great base for a few modifications...

Ka_Khan
12-02-2010, 09:59 PM
To answer some of the members questions ...
I have no idea of its Durability & Reliability.
Have heard very little complaint about it.As per my experience if the 'origional parent' design is flawless,then the copies are fine.This is the case with the Beretta 92FS.Its very famous and the copies are reliable.
About the finish of this glock,the markings are fine and frame is also light.As a whole i like the finished product.

Faheem
13-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Thank you very much Ka_khan brother for your answers... Sir do you have any idea about the availability of mentioned pistol in Karachi ..... because whenever I ask to any dealer about glock clone they give me Akdal Ghost .....

Mohammad
13-02-2010, 09:49 AM
i am just surprised at the workmanship ability of our local gunsmith as to how they imitate almost every gun design around...... purely brilliant..... if they are given some finances and proper manufacturing processes, i bet they can produce some of the best designs of the world

Ka_Khan
14-02-2010, 12:06 AM
@Faheem i dont know about the Karachi markets,perhaps some member from Karachi could help you.

Faheem
14-02-2010, 03:11 AM
Ka_khan bro my mostly friends visits sadar's lucky star market atleast one in a week, but we are still unable to find the glock clone... well it doesn't make any difference.

Thanks for your provided information ...

Glocky
14-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Ka_khan bro my mostly friends visits sadar's lucky star market atleast one in a week, but we are still unable to find the glock clone... well it doesn't make any difference.

Check with Pioneer Arms in the market. Last saw a glock clone with them for 40k. Did not impress me a bit though.

Usama
14-02-2010, 03:11 PM

Check with Pioneer Arms in the market. Last saw a glock clone with them for 40k. Did not impress me a bit though.

Better to go for akdal ghost or kanuni ST-10 in 40 k range!!

Starfish
14-02-2010, 03:18 PM

40k for a clone is probably too expensive. There are many really good options in this price range.

Faheem
14-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Usama Brother thanks for your suggestion.... well my personal opinion is that Akdal ghost is not a reliable handgun and we dont have any good reviews about its reliability.

Last suterday I asked to below mentioned arm delaers about Akdal gost.

1) mehmood bhai from Famous arms
2) Adnan from International Arms
3) Abbas bhai from H.M Trading

All are advised me to choose another handgun.

Faheem
14-02-2010, 06:56 PM
40k for Glock clone is to expensive .......whenever I will purchase any handgun in between 40 k to 50 K I will go to CZ999 or Stouger Couger...... :rolleyes:

9mm Luger
14-02-2010, 07:00 PM
40k for Glock clone is to expensive .......whenever I will purchase any handgun in between 40 k to 50 K I will go to CZ999 or Stouger Couger...... :rolleyes:

good choice fahim sb!! both have very good reviews and solidly built guns!

Gilani
14-02-2010, 07:22 PM
IMHO, 20 k is the maximum one should pay for any local made clone, provided it is of a very good quality. Otherwise, even less :)

Faheem
14-02-2010, 07:44 PM
9mm Luger brother in the range of 40 k to 50 k we can also consider on canik piranha and Kanuni .... both guns have also good reviews specially Canic .....

JUGAN99
14-02-2010, 11:44 PM
great looking clone............

Faisal Bakhtiar
15-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Donít go on the looks:) check the performance, not heard any experience of user

Faheem
15-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Faisal Bakhtiar brother reviews and experiences are also very important for any new gun or new user without the review's and experiences I can't afford to purchase any new gun....

Atleast I am here for getting valueable suggestions, advises & reviews and learning lot of from my all senior members....... :)

wasifali89
15-02-2010, 08:40 PM
lovely info

Glocky
15-02-2010, 09:03 PM
The glock clone is also available at Ahmed Brothers in Khadda market, though did not bother to ask the price

mehranbiz
16-02-2010, 12:42 AM

Better to go for akdal ghost or kanuni ST-10 in 40 k range!!

ST 10 is the model of Sarsilmaz searched by google is it in 40k range price

Enigmatic Desires
22-02-2010, 01:20 AM
40 k for a desi clone ?? :o