PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions On Precision Air Rifles

AMaliks
01-02-2010, 05:03 PM
If budget was not a problem which one, esteem members would suggest ?? both in .177 and .22 ?

KageFox
02-02-2010, 08:26 PM
I would suggest at first finding out what is available and where. Ideally, a PCP sounds good, as does a CO2 pistol or a high power spring gun, but unless it is known what exactly is available... too hard to pinpoint...

And also, what will be the purpose of these guns... Hunting.. Plinking... Competition...?

MKKD
03-02-2010, 01:31 AM
@AMaliks

Brother, I just completed a one week intensive research of airguns as I am interested in buying one my self. Reviewed several top quality guns from Benjamin, Remington, Winchester, Beeman, Gamo (including Hunter Extreme), AirForce, Rugar etc. etc. If you're a serious airgunner then whatever your requirement, hunting/plinking the top of the line and star of airguns is the Diana RWS 350 Magnum (Break-barrel spring gun). It's available in both .177 as well as .22. It is slightly expensive but worth the money, trust me. The later is recommended i.e. .22. Since you're in UAE, you can get this rifle from the Al Sayad store in Dubai. If you pay them a visit please please do confirm the price (should be around $400, with scope and hard carry case) and also kindly inquire if it can be brought along to Pakistan as baggage by air...

Also check this out... http://airgunwriter.com/rws-350.html as well as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-IvM7DO08E

MKKD
03-02-2010, 08:29 PM
@AMaliks

Hmm I found out, the Magnum is more expensive at Al Sayad... $435 for just the rifle, excluding scope and carry case... In the US the same rifle is for $405, including scope and case. The Al Sayad people said that if you want the scope as well the rifle will cost close to 2k dirhams!

AMaliks
04-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Itís more of a tharak issue here since you canít have any thing which makes a bang (however plenty of other opportunities for different kind of banging).

Next visit to Dubai i will have a look at Diana RWS 350 Magnum, prices here are more than USA generally as every thing is imported and lot of hands involved, unfortunately this item can not come though courier service other wise i can get it even cheaper than $400 from USA, I think.