PDA

View Full Version : Price & Availability: DSA Pump Action Shotgun in LHR

Anwar
19-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Can someone please tell me if I can buy original Daudsons pump-action from some dealer/shop in Lahore? Can someone also tell me the prices for some of the pump-actions (I saw the pricelist posted on pakguns.com but would like a confirmation).

I looked through the assortment of weapons detailed on the Daudsons.org website and they seem pretty good and reliable to me.
Also, how much does a license for a pump-action/shotgun cost in Lahore?

Balazona
19-02-2009, 07:37 PM
I think they r availble at Bukhsh Elahi and Company in Lahore.here is their contact info,
BUKSH ELAHEE & CO. (PVT) LTD.
8-Dayal Singh Mansion,Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam,Lahore
Telephone: (92-42) 7324827-7321949-876151-5711825
Fax: (92-42) 7231707

Osam
19-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Anwar, the pricelist put up varies from city to city and does not vary much like around max a 5k difference so you can check out the pricelist for the pump-actions that fall in your price range and if you want to know about some of our member preferences and reviews you can check out other topics related to shotguns in this section.

Firepower!
19-02-2009, 08:34 PM
How come every time I call these folks they never attend phone??

Balazona
19-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Sir,Did u try all of their numbers.

Firepower!
19-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Yes Sir, I did.
I will call them again tomorrow. There is nothing special, just wanted to know if they carry any 300 Win Mag or any rifle in 338 laupa Mag.
I am pretty sure they do not.

Balazona
19-02-2009, 09:21 PM
I tell u something.few days before i called them for Taurus snub nose.and guy didnt know about it,he was asking me what is snub nose?so u can imagine what is there cutomer services.

Anwar
20-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Thank you very much for the contact details, Balazona!
Everyone else, thanks for the prompt reply!

Abbas
20-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Also visit the shop opposite PARA's main door and right next to it in Bank Square Anarkali. They have a large collection of local weapons.

Naazer
20-02-2009, 06:52 AM
Gents

My security staff back in Karachi use Daudsons Shot guns and I'm very impressed with their value for money.

And I'm now interested (patriotically to buy Pakistani) to purchase a Daudsons Side by Side in any of the following ranges, to add to the collection:

- DSA Royal
- DSA Regal
- DSA Super Delux

I've written to daudsons directly and either have had no response or the mail has bounced back. Their dealer in KHI Tayaballi Abdoolally & Co does not stock these. I guess maybe it would need to be ordered directly from Daudsons but I cannot get in touch. Maybe an ISLD based or PSH based member can help.

My base city is Karachi but I am currently posted abroad. Since I will be visiting Karachi in March, any help will be appreciated so I can make the purchase when I'm there.

Thanks

Connector
21-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Naazer contact Mr.Mustansir Daud 00923008566192.The Royal I belive is for 350000/-rupees

Abbas
21-02-2009, 02:29 PM
35k or 350k ??

Connector
21-02-2009, 03:26 PM
35k or 350k ??
350 k not 35 k

Abbas
21-02-2009, 03:32 PM
That is seriously outrageous for a Pakistani made shotgun no mater how engraved it is.

KARTOOS
15-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Strongly agree with Abaas..i called DSA 3 month back and asked about their double barrel, DSA ROYAL which was quoted more then 300 k..but the main point is that in this Range we can get very Good world class brands like Beretta etc...so it sounds strange that Daudsons are trying to charge their customer for this product equally to world class brands...Again 2 days back, i called D.S.A to ask about low price version of Single or DBBL for a friend of mine and Mr.Muraad (National Sales Manager D.S.A) replied that we have stoped the production of DBBL and Single Barrel for local market..

GatlinGun
15-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Strongly agree with Abaas..i called DSA 3 month back and asked about their double barrel, DSA ROYAL which was quoted more then 300 k..but the main point is that in this Range we can get very Good world class brands like Beretta etc...so it sounds strange that Daudsons are trying to charge their customer for this product equally to world class brands...Again 2 days back, i called D.S.A to ask about low price version of Single or DBBL for a friend of mine and Mr.Muraad (National Sales Manager D.S.A) replied that we have stoped the production of DBBL and Single Barrel for local market..

Good for them, nobody wants to buy over priced stuff. You can get used Berettas and English guns for that kind of money.

Ka_Khan
15-11-2009, 09:26 PM
..but the main point is that in this Range we can get very Good world class brands like Beretta etc...so it sounds strange that Daudsons are trying to charge their customer for this product equally to world class brands.....

They have their market and customers...who are willing to pay more then 300K.Just like we go for berettas,there are people all over the world who go for DSA.
As they say...'Ghar ke Murghee...Dal baraber"...
I have seen their export stuff and they cant even complete the orders.Most of their stuff is going to UK.

KARTOOS
16-11-2009, 07:31 PM
I agree with You Brother K.A but My point is that Can we compare D.S.A with Beretta and other world leading brands?
I know that D.S.A ppl have latest CNC manufacturing machines ,expertise and experience but do u think that their Quality Control is of the standard as of the other International Leading Brands?

GatlinGun
17-11-2009, 03:29 AM
..but the main point is that in this Range we can get very Good world class brands like Beretta etc...so it sounds strange that Daudsons are trying to charge their customer for this product equally to world class brands.....

They have their market and customers...who are willing to pay more then 300K.Just like we go for berettas,there are people all over the world who go for DSA.
I have seen their export stuff and they cant even complete the orders.Most of their stuff is going to UK.

Do you really believe they are competing with English guns?

ay_be_why
17-11-2009, 08:43 AM

and in which price range? maybe their place in foreign market is like, say turkish shotguns in pakistani market, offering good performance in a medium-ranged price....

ay_be_why
17-11-2009, 08:45 AM

and in which price range? maybe their place in foreign market is like, say turkish shotguns in pakistani market, offering good performance in a medium-ranged price....