PDA

View Full Version : need operating and maintenance guidlines for my akkar karatay taktik

thegame787
06-01-2010, 02:06 PM
dear members,
i had posted this thread orignally at the introductions corner and was adviced by the senior fellows to post it again with an appropriate title for detailed respones.so here i am starting with my little introduction and thanking note.
my name is sohail khan, 28 yrs old , a physiotherapist , completing mba and a diploma in music(napa). I am VERY THANKFULL to all the members of pakguns, specially the pakguns administration for putting up this brilliant forum providing tons of knowledge for an enthusiast. I reccently acquired my provincial lic for a shotgun just a day before the ban was imposed and bought an akkar karatay with a folding stock (black).i was confident enough (and respectable enough for dealers) in acquiring the license and gun just because of the information provided here from different people so i thank all of you for putting in efforts. i am also hoping to get my moi npb license which i had applied for last month, lets see what happens with the ban imposed. But the taboo door has opened for me and the fear gone with my 1st lic ,so the goods will be getting in now or then

now the dumb question..any source from where i can get proper maintenance guidlines for akkar? any member who has one already? actually the shop keeper had explained briefly but out of excitement i couldnt absorb . Also would anyone explain to me the function and proper usage of that button infront of trigger ? the shop keeper said it would eject the catridge if u dont want to fire and pump ... or something like that lol , respectfully this is my first gun so please bear me and kindly somebody explain to me some details for operating and maintaining akkar karatay taktik along with safety procedures.

thanks once again.
sohail

Sensei
10-01-2010, 07:49 PM
O,God another duplication, Mods we are really very sorry for creating much hessles for you please delete any one thread this one or other one as bellow :rolleyes:
Shotguns maintenance and cleaning need experts advise

JawadKhanJadoon
27-07-2010, 03:12 PM
dear members,
i had posted this thread orignally at the introductions corner and was adviced by the senior fellows to post it again with an appropriate title for detailed respones.so here i am starting with my little introduction and thanking note.
my name is sohail khan, 28 yrs old , a physiotherapist , completing mba and a diploma in music(napa). I am VERY THANKFULL to all the members of pakguns, specially the pakguns administration for putting up this brilliant forum providing tons of knowledge for an enthusiast. I reccently acquired my provincial lic for a shotgun just a day before the ban was imposed and bought an akkar karatay with a folding stock (black).i was confident enough (and respectable enough for dealers) in acquiring the license and gun just because of the information provided here from different people so i thank all of you for putting in efforts. i am also hoping to get my moi npb license which i had applied for last month, lets see what happens with the ban imposed. But the taboo door has opened for me and the fear gone with my 1st lic ,so the goods will be getting in now or then

now the dumb question..any source from where i can get proper maintenance guidlines for akkar? any member who has one already? actually the shop keeper had explained briefly but out of excitement i couldnt absorb . Also would anyone explain to me the function and proper usage of that button infront of trigger ? the shop keeper said it would eject the catridge if u dont want to fire and pump ... or something like that lol , respectfully this is my first gun so please bear me and kindly somebody explain to me some details for operating and maintaining akkar karatay taktik along with safety procedures.

thanks once again.
sohail

Dear Sohail bahi,

Congratulations for the license and the gun, me too have the same gun and its good so far and would like to know your experience with the gun.

As far as the front button on the trigger is concerned, the shopkeeper has cent percent rightly quoted the use of it. if you pump the gun having rounds in the tube and the kartoos goes in the chamber (nali) and now you dont want to fire it instead want to eject it then use that button and eject the Kartoos.

If you can provide me your email address then i can send you PDF manual of the gun in which you will find graphical illustration of its maintenance, assembly and disassembly.

Regards,

Jawad
jawad_jadoon@hotmail.com

Aquarius
27-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Sufficiently covered by Jawad Jadoon brother.. BTW this button in front of the trigger comes with almost all Pump Action shotguns and its primarily purpose is to eject the cartrdge if one doesn't want to fire.. in that situation simply press this button and rack the pump.. this will eject the chambered cartridge automatically without firing.

Raja Wasim
25-09-2010, 01:24 PM
salam , i also ve the same weapon , needed the manual if u can also send me ... regrds ..WASIM